WWE 2K 17 Thread

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by HakuUzumaki, May 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Let's talk about WWE 2K 17. What we want in the game and who we want in the game.

Here's the Alumni and Legends I want to see:

Hunter Hearst Helmsley
    Jean-Paul Lévesque
    Terra Ryzing
    Bruiser Mastino
    Isaac Yankem, DDS
    Syxx
    X-Pac
    1-2-3 Kid
    Razor Ramon
    Scott Hall
    Diesel
    Vinnie Vegas
    Kevin Nash
    Stunning Steve Austin
    Superstar Steve Austin
    Ring Master
    Brian Armstrong
    Roaddog
    Damon Striker
    Edge (Attitude Era)
    Christian (Attitude Era)
    Haku
    Meng
    Dudley Boys
    Harlem Heat
    Steiner Brothers
    MNM
    Nasty Boys
    Hardy Boys
    RVD
    Rhyno
    Sandman
    Raven
    Big John Studd
    The Rockers
    Strike Force
    Powers of Pain
    Power & Glory
    Mega Powers
    Killer Bees
    Legion of Doom
    Natural Disasters
    Hart Foundation
    Demolition
    Nation of Domination
    Bushwhackers
    Beverly Brothers
    Public Enemy
    Too Cool
    Kronik
    Faces of Fear
    Fabulous Freebirds
    Dangerous Alliance
    Filthy Animals
    Raven’s Flock
    Hollywood Blondes
    Team Madness
    Hulk Hogan
    Hollywood Hogan
    The Oddities
    New Age Outlaws
    DX
    The Brood
    Val Venis
    Ken Shamrock
    Lance Storm
    The Radicalz
    Men on a Mission
    The Godfather
    Papa Shango
    Four Horsemen
    Four Horsewomen
    Sabu
    Jersey Triad
    Giant
    Paul Wight
    Ultimo Dragon
    Jushin Liger
    AJ Lee
    Big Daddy V
    Viscera
    Mabel
    Pyschosis
    LA Parka
    Buff Bagwell
    Kurt Angle
    MVP
    Matt Morgan
    Bobby Lashley

Creations modes:
    1. Create a Superstar/Diva mode:
      Nicknames:
      The Rock
      Tribulation
      Revelation
      Dangerous Dancing
      Sticks
      Bones
      Bricks
      Wrath
      Iceman
      Grubster
      Grubworm
      Grubber
      Grubbie
      Danster
      The Dancer
      Ballroom Master
      Dancing Master
      Dingo Warrior
      Glacier
      Test
      Punk
      The Franchise
      Carrie
      Loretta
      June
      Nina
      Rita
      Amelia
      Fred
      Erica
      Kris
      Kristen
      Ralph
      Carissa
      Danny
      Lisa
      Breanna
      Vilppu

Surnames aka (Last Names)
      Grubb
      Grub
      Grubbs
      Grubs
      Grubbe
      Grubba
      Grubbeaur
      Grubbitron
      Grubben
      Garrison
      O'Neal
      O'Neil
      Philbeck
      Brinkman
      Hartman
      Harmon
      Eads
      Goodie
      Ryzin
      Striker
      Mastino
      Dangerously
      Beavers
      Barter
      Supe
      Francis
      Topper
      Butz
      Wagers
      Gains
      Rogers
      Hogan
      Benwall
      Hardy
      Malenko
      Van Dam
      Von Erich
      Meadows
      Colwell
      Short
      Jennings
      Couch
      Del'Bonis
      Ramsey
      Fuhrman
      Flamingo
      Schimmel
      Anttila
      LeCount
      Cloughess​

#1 HakuUzumaki, May 30, 2016
    Last edited: May 30, 2016

2. I just hope the game is as broken as it's other iterations so it can keep giving us comedy gold like this video.

• Nice execution! Nice execution! x 1
  3. Its a EA product. So you bet it will be.

4. It's a 2K game. Not EA Sports Game.

WWE2K17

You can play in the arena Halloween Havoc and Monday Night Nitro.

5. My bad, I get the shitty sport game developers mixed.

6. That's okay! We all make mistake. Anyway I guess you watch or used to Watch Wrestling or you just like play Wrestling Games?

7. Hogan won't appear due to the scandal and well, the WWE refuses to have anything to do with him thus any Hogan is unlikely. Which kinda puts WCW mode at risk of never happening.

Would love to see an overhauled return of Create A finisher return. Goldberg as pre-order? Ok but could have used someone else. That said, it beats last year's preorder of the Terminator.

Dislike that the PS3 and X360 are getting it as well as 2k16 on PS3 is just crap. Good for the showcase of the Bionic redneck, STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN! But it's not what was promised and well, kinda feels like a weak version of 2k14.

Career mode will most likely return with improvements and i can see the roster being the same as last year's but updated and adding more retro or legends.

Do hope they fix the goddamn commentary. No, Micheal, that was not a vintage move! It was a damn clothesline.

8. T
    he Halloween Havoc I think WWE 2K17 will have would be this:
    [​IMG]

The WCW Nitro but they didn't say Classic Nitro did they? So I think it'll be more like this Nitro:
    [​IMG]

#8 HakuUzumaki, May 31, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
  9. The two Goldberg characters we'll have if you pre-Order the WWE 2K17 Video Game:

WCW Attire:
    [​IMG]

WWE Attire:
    [​IMG]

I hope will get these two DDP as well:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Hey all, I love WWE games put I still play on PS2, game play since Smackdown VS Raw 2007 has been pretty much the same till 2011 (last on PS2) I heard there's a ton of change now, wonder if anyone here wanna talk about gameplay and how a perfect gameplay for a game like this would be :)

Cheers!

11. WWE 12 was okay. WWE 13 was also some what good. WWE 2K15 was awful in my view. WWE2K15 was little better. WWE 2K16 was awesome just wish Hulk Hogan was in the game.
    I hope Hulkster would be in the game of WWE 2K17. I highly doubt it.

12. there's always CAW

Also for all WWE games fans I recommend the site Caws.ws

13. CAWs and the real model are different.

Any way. Who think would be in the game of WWE 2K 17?

I'm sure DDP would be in the game and Sting would be in the game as well.

Two Founder fathers of TNA aka AJ Styles and Samoa Joe.
    We got the two WCW Franchises aka Sting and Goldberg.
    The Rock and Cena now.

Now we just need Hulk Hogan back. Then I'll be happy.

14. It would be awesome to have all of these characters in the wwe 2k17.
    Razor Ramon:
    [​IMG]

SCOTT HALL:
    [​IMG]

Diesel:
    [​IMG]

Kevin Nash:
    [​IMG]

X-Pac:
    [​IMG]

Syxx:
    [​IMG]

Brock Lesnar:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Hulk Hogan:
    [​IMG]

Holllywood Hogan:
    [​IMG]

DPP:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

The Giant:
    [​IMG]

Paul Wight:
    [​IMG]

jean paul lévesque:

[​IMG]

hunter hearst helmsley:

[​IMG]

Stunning Steve Austin:
    [​IMG]

Superstar Steve Austin:
    [​IMG]

Rocky Maivia:
    [​IMG]

Bruiser Mastino:
    [​IMG]

Isaac Yankem, DDS:
    [​IMG]

Kane:
    [​IMG]

mean mark callous:
    [​IMG]

Undertaker:
    [​IMG]

Booker T:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Haku:
    [​IMG]

Meng:
    [​IMG]

#14 HakuUzumaki, Jun 3, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
  15. I really don't know I only followed WWE from 2004 to 2006 and I followed the games since here comes the pain to svsr 2011

Fav wrestlers are Taker, Kane, Triple H, I know there's a ton of legends and new talents I don't know about XD I really enjoy to create my own wrestler in the games and sorta pendent I am a wrestler on my path to glory.

16. With Shane McMahon back. They are respliting the brands once again. Now I think we have somewhat an New New Geration Era. We just have a new match. It's was kinda like the TNA's Lethal Lockdown match but only two superstar in the match dough.

17. I've played almost every SVR game. 2008 was shite. the rest were good. 13 is excellent and introduced the overhauled gameplay that is still being used on the last gen. Attitude Era is kinda a let down as they don't really cover that much. It's mostly the same highlights that has been talked to death and remembered the most. It's not 100% accurate. I mean, the infamous hell in a cell match with Undertaker and Mankind, it does a crap job covering it. Where's Terry Funk? Where's the sense of something going deeply wrong? It is hard to tell if the second falling off the cell was supposed to happen or not but Mick Foley almost killed himself in that match! I think Mick did reveal that it wasn't planned and the chokeslam ontop of the cell was meant to be just that, not him plunging through it. 14k wrestlemania, man, why did they include certain matches? A lot of Undertaker matches should have been included but weren't in favour of Brock vs Goldberg. The worst match in Wrestlemania history.

16k is er.... meh on PS3.

They won't do anything that mentions TNA as well, TNA is TNA and WWE doesn't even adknowledge them as anything. AJ and SJ will be their WWE selves. Hulk won't feature because he got unpersoned liked ********. Granted, ********* did a lot worse and a very sad end for a talented wrestler. Hogan may be reinstated in a few years time once it all dies down and if Hunter or Vince is able to overlook it. I mean, the dude did kinda put the WWE on the map. Even if he is a bit of a shitty wrestler and an arsehole behind the scenes. (HBK vs Hulk at Summerslam 2005 ended up in being an oversellingfest by HBK because Hulk conviently had surgery before the second propesed match which he would have lost thus HBK being pissed about it as i think, it was only revealed to him a few hours before the match.) They will reuse all the stars that are retro or legends just to pad out the roster. Along with DLC ones. Do hope they do something special related to the Undertaker. 25 years in the WWE and well, if anyone deserves an entire mode that does justice to his history, it is him. Defend the Streak was shit in 2k14. I thought it would be reliving the matches but no, it's a glorifed slobberknocker match.

I do hope that they can find a way to include Career mode for the last gen. Can't be that hard.

18. I think they did that probably because he got defeated that year... it was a crappy decision, I think the Undertaker is the biggest name in the industry, he should have kept his streak and retired eventually...

They sometimes put stuff in the game that will mimic reality... this reminds me of a bizarre coincidence from 2007 (or 2006 not sure atm) there's a rivalry with Eddie Guerrero and taker and ends up in a buried alive match against Eddie and he died that year... that was a bizarre coincidence...

I agree and HCTP had the best career/story mode ever! plus, if you turn ring count off it was awesome that could could exit the ring and carry on the match in the background and even in the streets, I don't know why such cool features aren't implemented again...

Would be cool if they had a couple interesting story modes that turned into infinite career modes like HCTP or 2005, but with some character specific stories for big names and about 3 or 4 generic stories for smaller names (for example Reigns would have a different sort of story than Orton, but guys like Taker, HHH, Cena had their own unique thing - I hope this makes sense cause I am very outdated). As for CAWs we could maybe choose one of the generic stories or raise to the top story...

I still only play the PS2 games, currently HCTP and 2009, after 2009 you can no longer have female vs male fights which sucks... I like to create females like She-Hulk for example XD

19. I don't mind Undertaker's Streak Losing as well, it is an excellent way to put over a new talent but not fucking Brock Lesnar! Dude was already being pushed and whilst he begged not to win, Vince more or less made that decision. It should have either been HBK before he retired as he is Mister Wrestlemania and who better to end the streak then the man that always puts on the best matches at Wrestlemania! or CM Punk. Brock is kinda a lazy, shit wrestler. I mean, Suplex spam and an F-5? That's not dominating, that is spamming a move then hitting the finish. And they seem to be trying to build him into an undefeatable monster. Only, he lost a lot before he left and lost on his return. Got beaten by Taker and well, he is boring. With Taker,sure, he won most matches but it was hard to tell most of the time who would win and he wasn't afraid of getting his arse kicked to make the winner look good. And when he got hit, he always sold it well. Would have been best if he did retire with his streak intact but oh well. Lesnar being a part timer doesn't help the WWE and well, if Goldberg does return for a final run, if they do go head to head, i hope it's more then Suplex City vs the Jackhammer and Spear.

The pre-SVR games had excellent season modes. Sure, they were long but by god, they were entertaining. Would love to that return but it seems that the voiced season modes is a priority and well, it's kinda crap. 3 games have focused on the Attitude Era or featured it. 13, 14 and 16. Give us something else! Give us a voiceless career mode with a lot of story, lot of choices.

Defend the Streak was more or less chucked in to probably pad out the game and well, it was wrestlemania themed the game. So they may have thrown Undertaker in because he is a big part of it.

Shame we never got Prime Taker vs Prime Sting. Taker is past his prime and probably retired at Wrestlemania 32. Sting got retired by Kevin Owens due to bad luck with a powerbomb and somewhere, Kevin Nash tore his quads getting out of bed. :P

20. I wish we could vote for who should be in the WWE CEO. LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.