WWE 2K 17 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HakuUzumaki

Original poster
wwe_2k17_unofficial_logo_by_ultimate_savage-d9h5npi.png

Let's talk about WWE 2K 17. What we want in the game and who we want in the game.

Here's the Alumni and Legends I want to see:

Hunter Hearst Helmsley
Jean-Paul Lévesque
Terra Ryzing
Bruiser Mastino
Isaac Yankem, DDS
Syxx
X-Pac
1-2-3 Kid
Razor Ramon
Scott Hall
Diesel
Vinnie Vegas
Kevin Nash
Stunning Steve Austin
Superstar Steve Austin
Ring Master
Brian Armstrong
Roaddog
Damon Striker
Edge (Attitude Era)
Christian (Attitude Era)
Haku
Meng
Dudley Boys
Harlem Heat
Steiner Brothers
MNM
Nasty Boys
Hardy Boys
RVD
Rhyno
Sandman
Raven
Big John Studd
The Rockers
Strike Force
Powers of Pain
Power & Glory
Mega Powers
Killer Bees
Legion of Doom
Natural Disasters
Hart Foundation
Demolition
Nation of Domination
Bushwhackers
Beverly Brothers
Public Enemy
Too Cool
Kronik
Faces of Fear
Fabulous Freebirds
Dangerous Alliance
Filthy Animals
Raven's Flock
Hollywood Blondes
Team Madness
Hulk Hogan
Hollywood Hogan
The Oddities
New Age Outlaws
DX
The Brood
Val Venis
Ken Shamrock
Lance Storm
The Radicalz
Men on a Mission
The Godfather
Papa Shango
Four Horsemen
Four Horsewomen
Sabu
Jersey Triad
Giant
Paul Wight
Ultimo Dragon
Jushin Liger
AJ Lee
Big Daddy V
Viscera
Mabel
Pyschosis
LA Parka
Buff Bagwell
Kurt Angle
MVP
Matt Morgan
Bobby Lashley

Creations modes:
  1. Create a Superstar/Diva mode:
    Nicknames:
    The Rock
    Tribulation
    Revelation
    Dangerous Dancing
    Sticks
    Bones
    Bricks
    Wrath
    Iceman
    Grubster
    Grubworm
    Grubber
    Grubbie
    Danster
    The Dancer
    Ballroom Master
    Dancing Master
    Dingo Warrior
    Glacier
    Test
    Punk
    The Franchise
    Carrie
    Loretta
    June
    Nina
    Rita
    Amelia
    Fred
    Erica
    Kris
    Kristen
    Ralph
    Carissa
    Danny
    Lisa
    Breanna
    Vilppu

Surnames aka (Last Names)
    Grubb
    Grub
    Grubbs
    Grubs
    Grubbe
    Grubba
    Grubbeaur
    Grubbitron
    Grubben
    Garrison
    O'Neal
    O'Neil
    Philbeck
    Brinkman
    Hartman
    Harmon
    Eads
    Goodie
    Ryzin
    Striker
    Mastino
    Dangerously
    Beavers
    Barter
    Supe
    Francis
    Topper
    Butz
    Wagers
    Gains
    Rogers
    Hogan
    Benwall
    Hardy
    Malenko
    Van Dam
    Von Erich
    Meadows
    Colwell
    Short
    Jennings
    Couch
    Del'Bonis
    Ramsey
    Fuhrman
    Flamingo
    Schimmel
    Anttila
    LeCount
    Cloughess​

Last edited by a moderator:

I just hope the game is as broken as it's other iterations so it can keep giving us comedy gold like this video.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Greenie
My bad, I get the shitty sport game developers mixed.
That's okay! We all make mistake. Anyway I guess you watch or used to Watch Wrestling or you just like play Wrestling Games?

Hogan won't appear due to the scandal and well, the WWE refuses to have anything to do with him thus any Hogan is unlikely. Which kinda puts WCW mode at risk of never happening.

Would love to see an overhauled return of Create A finisher return. Goldberg as pre-order? Ok but could have used someone else. That said, it beats last year's preorder of the Terminator.

Dislike that the PS3 and X360 are getting it as well as 2k16 on PS3 is just crap. Good for the showcase of the Bionic redneck, STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN! But it's not what was promised and well, kinda feels like a weak version of 2k14.

Career mode will most likely return with improvements and i can see the roster being the same as last year's but updated and adding more retro or legends.

Do hope they fix the goddamn commentary. No, Micheal, that was not a vintage move! It was a damn clothesline.

T
he Halloween Havoc I think WWE 2K17 will have would be this:
hh12.0.0.jpg

The WCW Nitro but they didn't say Classic Nitro did they? So I think it'll be more like this Nitro:
WCW%20Mayhem_Feb15%202_54_33.jpg

The two Goldberg characters we'll have if you pre-Order the WWE 2K17 Video Game:

WCW Attire:
4r6q7m.jpg

WWE Attire:
unduhan+%289%29.jpg

I hope will get these two DDP as well:

6813891_orig.jpg

144.png

Hey all, I love WWE games put I still play on PS2, game play since Smackdown VS Raw 2007 has been pretty much the same till 2011 (last on PS2) I heard there's a ton of change now, wonder if anyone here wanna talk about gameplay and how a perfect gameplay for a game like this would be :)

Cheers!

Hey all, I love WWE games put I still play on PS2, game play since Smackdown VS Raw 2007 has been pretty much the same till 2011 (last on PS2) I heard there's a ton of change now, wonder if anyone here wanna talk about gameplay and how a perfect gameplay for a game like this would be :)

Cheers!

WWE 12 was okay. WWE 13 was also some what good. WWE 2K15 was awful in my view. WWE2K15 was little better. WWE 2K16 was awesome just wish Hulk Hogan was in the game.
I hope Hulkster would be in the game of WWE 2K17. I highly doubt it.

WWE 12 was okay. WWE 13 was also some what good. WWE 2K15 was awful in my view. WWE2K15 was little better. WWE 2K16 was awesome just wish Hulk Hogan was in the game.
I hope Hulkster would be in the game of WWE 2K17. I highly doubt it.
there's always CAW

Also for all WWE games fans I recommend the site Caws.ws

there's always CAW

Also for all WWE games fans I recommend the site Caws.ws
CAWs and the real model are different.

Any way. Who think would be in the game of WWE 2K 17?

I'm sure DDP would be in the game and Sting would be in the game as well.

Two Founder fathers of TNA aka AJ Styles and Samoa Joe.
We got the two WCW Franchises aka Sting and Goldberg.
The Rock and Cena now.

Now we just need Hulk Hogan back. Then I'll be happy.

It would be awesome to have all of these characters in the wwe 2k17.
Razor Ramon:
65cee555cb615434ed6255bd8b94c2b8.jpg

SCOTT HALL:
scott02.jpg

Diesel:
68fca53639464f792977239c743c0786.jpg

Kevin Nash:
e0b7528a659c6e2f06d8d7d5e8e24466.jpg

X-Pac:
104582012.jpg

Syxx:
40a840bad19bb8c3ca4f02b597136d31d510d509_hq.jpg

Brock Lesnar:
latest
brocklesnar1.jpg

Hulk Hogan:
hogan_new1_414882a.jpg

Holllywood Hogan:
hollywoodbraum.jpg

DPP:
DDP.jpg
Diamond-Dallas-Page-wcw-263x300.jpg

The Giant:
tumblr_mvct2fYMUf1sg99p0o1_1280.jpg

Paul Wight:
bigshow.jpg

jean paul lévesque:

jean-paul-levesque-wcw.jpg

hunter hearst helmsley:

174655576.png

Stunning Steve Austin:
stunning-steve-austin-wwe.jpg

Superstar Steve Austin:
2937885-image-2015-08-20-21-47-07.jpg

Rocky Maivia:
RockyMaivia_1.jpg

Bruiser Mastino:
bruisermastino.jpg

Isaac Yankem, DDS:
image.jpg

Kane:
21_zps83bec175.png

mean mark callous:
e7152accb8df249ce1d58a816aa656af.jpg

Undertaker:
a93f08acc59dc5b7351a44c73fced651.jpg

Booker T:
tumblr_mit3rlM3rr1rg89a6o1_500.jpg

060127_booker_t.jpg

latest

Haku:
latest

Meng:
Haku-4.jpg

Any way. Who think would be in the game of WWE 2K 17?
I really don't know I only followed WWE from 2004 to 2006 and I followed the games since here comes the pain to svsr 2011

Fav wrestlers are Taker, Kane, Triple H, I know there's a ton of legends and new talents I don't know about XD I really enjoy to create my own wrestler in the games and sorta pendent I am a wrestler on my path to glory.

I really don't know I only followed WWE from 2004 to 2006 and I followed the games since here comes the pain to svsr 2011

Fav wrestlers are Taker, Kane, Triple H, I know there's a ton of legends and new talents I don't know about XD I really enjoy to create my own wrestler in the games and sorta pendent I am a wrestler on my path to glory.
With Shane McMahon back. They are respliting the brands once again. Now I think we have somewhat an New New Geration Era. We just have a new match. It's was kinda like the TNA's Lethal Lockdown match but only two superstar in the match dough.

I've played almost every SVR game. 2008 was shite. the rest were good. 13 is excellent and introduced the overhauled gameplay that is still being used on the last gen. Attitude Era is kinda a let down as they don't really cover that much. It's mostly the same highlights that has been talked to death and remembered the most. It's not 100% accurate. I mean, the infamous hell in a cell match with Undertaker and Mankind, it does a crap job covering it. Where's Terry Funk? Where's the sense of something going deeply wrong? It is hard to tell if the second falling off the cell was supposed to happen or not but Mick Foley almost killed himself in that match! I think Mick did reveal that it wasn't planned and the chokeslam ontop of the cell was meant to be just that, not him plunging through it. 14k wrestlemania, man, why did they include certain matches? A lot of Undertaker matches should have been included but weren't in favour of Brock vs Goldberg. The worst match in Wrestlemania history.

16k is er.... meh on PS3.

They won't do anything that mentions TNA as well, TNA is TNA and WWE doesn't even adknowledge them as anything. AJ and SJ will be their WWE selves. Hulk won't feature because he got unpersoned liked ********. Granted, ********* did a lot worse and a very sad end for a talented wrestler. Hogan may be reinstated in a few years time once it all dies down and if Hunter or Vince is able to overlook it. I mean, the dude did kinda put the WWE on the map. Even if he is a bit of a shitty wrestler and an arsehole behind the scenes. (HBK vs Hulk at Summerslam 2005 ended up in being an oversellingfest by HBK because Hulk conviently had surgery before the second propesed match which he would have lost thus HBK being pissed about it as i think, it was only revealed to him a few hours before the match.) They will reuse all the stars that are retro or legends just to pad out the roster. Along with DLC ones. Do hope they do something special related to the Undertaker. 25 years in the WWE and well, if anyone deserves an entire mode that does justice to his history, it is him. Defend the Streak was shit in 2k14. I thought it would be reliving the matches but no, it's a glorifed slobberknocker match.

I do hope that they can find a way to include Career mode for the last gen. Can't be that hard.

Defend the Streak was shit in 2k14
I think they did that probably because he got defeated that year... it was a crappy decision, I think the Undertaker is the biggest name in the industry, he should have kept his streak and retired eventually...

They sometimes put stuff in the game that will mimic reality... this reminds me of a bizarre coincidence from 2007 (or 2006 not sure atm) there's a rivalry with Eddie Guerrero and taker and ends up in a buried alive match against Eddie and he died that year... that was a bizarre coincidence...

I've played almost every SVR game. 2008 was shite. the rest were good
I agree and HCTP had the best career/story mode ever! plus, if you turn ring count off it was awesome that could could exit the ring and carry on the match in the background and even in the streets, I don't know why such cool features aren't implemented again...

I do hope that they can find a way to include Career mode for the last gen. Can't be that hard.
Would be cool if they had a couple interesting story modes that turned into infinite career modes like HCTP or 2005, but with some character specific stories for big names and about 3 or 4 generic stories for smaller names (for example Reigns would have a different sort of story than Orton, but guys like Taker, HHH, Cena had their own unique thing - I hope this makes sense cause I am very outdated). As for CAWs we could maybe choose one of the generic stories or raise to the top story...

I still only play the PS2 games, currently HCTP and 2009, after 2009 you can no longer have female vs male fights which sucks... I like to create females like She-Hulk for example XD

I don't mind Undertaker's Streak Losing as well, it is an excellent way to put over a new talent but not fucking Brock Lesnar! Dude was already being pushed and whilst he begged not to win, Vince more or less made that decision. It should have either been HBK before he retired as he is Mister Wrestlemania and who better to end the streak then the man that always puts on the best matches at Wrestlemania! or CM Punk. Brock is kinda a lazy, shit wrestler. I mean, Suplex spam and an F-5? That's not dominating, that is spamming a move then hitting the finish. And they seem to be trying to build him into an undefeatable monster. Only, he lost a lot before he left and lost on his return. Got beaten by Taker and well, he is boring. With Taker,sure, he won most matches but it was hard to tell most of the time who would win and he wasn't afraid of getting his arse kicked to make the winner look good. And when he got hit, he always sold it well. Would have been best if he did retire with his streak intact but oh well. Lesnar being a part timer doesn't help the WWE and well, if Goldberg does return for a final run, if they do go head to head, i hope it's more then Suplex City vs the Jackhammer and Spear.

The pre-SVR games had excellent season modes. Sure, they were long but by god, they were entertaining. Would love to that return but it seems that the voiced season modes is a priority and well, it's kinda crap. 3 games have focused on the Attitude Era or featured it. 13, 14 and 16. Give us something else! Give us a voiceless career mode with a lot of story, lot of choices.

Defend the Streak was more or less chucked in to probably pad out the game and well, it was wrestlemania themed the game. So they may have thrown Undertaker in because he is a big part of it.

Shame we never got Prime Taker vs Prime Sting. Taker is past his prime and probably retired at Wrestlemania 32. Sting got retired by Kevin Owens due to bad luck with a powerbomb and somewhere, Kevin Nash tore his quads getting out of bed. :P

I wish we could vote for who should be in the WWE CEO. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.