WWC; A Multi-Fandom RP(OoC & Signups)

Should our universe be added to the list? I.e You could join as yourself or an idol of yours.

• Heck yeah!

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Hmm... Maybe.

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • NO WAY!

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very well. I'm sorry. *Gives you a nice, warm hug*
37947-Loving-Hug.gif

• Thank You
Reactions: Cry
Holy shit! There's more than just a like and a dislike button here! They would make excellent combinations with my wonderful array of GIFs! *Dives into my pool of GIFs*
giphy.gif

Yep there is a like, love, thank you, Dislike, go home your drunk, wtf did I just read, cookie, No just no, smite, cat like typing detected

Hi, I'm coming in with my character. Is it fine if an original story goes in?

Full Name: Skyler Jester Harken
Alias(es): Skyhaker, Jesterhead, punk weirdo
Fandom of which this character is from: Sky.HAK (original)
Place of birth: Miami, FL

Height: 5'10
Eye Color: Blue/Red (L/R)
Hair color: Blue and Red
Build: Thin
Appearance: His hair is spiky and alternates blue and red, giving him a jester hat look in his head. He's red-skinned, as he's half Indian. He has a permanent darkening on the margin of his eyelids that looks like eyeliner. Wears a long sleeved red and blue stripped shirt, leather vest and pants with silver tacks everywhere, a belt with a galactic S buckle, leather studded collar and armbands and five silvery fingernail guitar picks that look like a claw in his left hand.

Personality: Rebellious to the top. He's against rules he deem that hurt more than they help and keeps challenging them. He like to help as much as he like to live under his own rules. He also loves experimenting with his own powers and testing new ways to use them. He's prone to get new abilities every once in a while, always testing and pondering which abilities keep and which just not bother on enhance.

Biography: Shortly after birth, he was bathed in a water with experimental stealth paint, which gave him his appearance and powers in a lapse of two years. His mother scared and gave him away to Col. Davis Harken, who took him to his superiors and they developed the Static Soldier Project to try and replicate his powers. The project, outside of recognizing the source of his powers, didn't advance much and after 5 years it was closed. Col. Harken and Skyler moved from place to place afterwards until 5 years later Skyler found his main challenge: beat rules. He outed himself as a superpowered child and turned a Status Quo upside down in the process. He left his father and became a renowned rebel, taking the nom de guerre "Skyhacker". After 5 years, he finds his mother's last place of living, Tokyo, Japan, and he moves there as well. He finds out she died, but meets his half sister and her father there, taking the girl under his wing while he keeps duking it out with the enemies he made himself after 5 years as the Skyhacker.

Family: Col. Davis Harken (adoptive father); Sakura Masuda (half sister); Keiko Masuda/Shizou (mother, deceased)
Education: He knows several language, thanks to the project, as well as some technical know-how. Officially, he's in sophomore degree at High-School.

World Situation: Skyler's world is filled with supernatural beings, but they are all kept under wraps thanks to several groups, most of them organized by the United Nations, in order to not raise the conflict among the normal populace and to protect the supernaturals from several groups that may exploit their powers. In fact, the only world renowned person with superpowers is Skyler himself, who is kind of a natural disaster when he goes around.

Superpowers: His powers stem from an experimental stealth paint with nanobot control, so his powers have electrostatic origins AND are computer controlled. He can levitate small particles, like dust and dirt, which he can use in variety of forms. He can also alter electrical impulses and move machinery by touching them, as well as alter bodily functions in living beings. His hair and eyes can shine if he commands them to as well. He can hide his own presence from several sensors, although he can't actually fool eyes or smell. He can read nearby radio waves and decode them with his internal computer. He can also use his computer to record stuff. His eyes work well seeing things that are not normally visible and his hairs have a bit of radar function as well. And finally, he can charge himself with the atmosphere or any source of electricity and, when charged enough, he can go OverHAK mode, which increases his power hundredfold in a hurry, but lasts little and tires him more than usual. These powers need lots of internal fuel, so he has to eat like crazy to keep working.

Last edited by a moderator:
Full Name: Skyler Jester Harken
Alias(es): Skyhaker, Jesterhead, punk weirdo
Fandom of which this character is from: Sky.HAK (original)
Place of birth: Miami, FL

Height: 5'10
Eye Color: Blue/Red (L/R)
Hair color: Blue and Red
Build: Thin
Appearance: His hair is spiky and alternates blue and red, giving him a jester hat look in his head. He's red-skinned, as he's half Indian. He has a permanent darkening on the margin of his eyelids that looks like eyeliner. Wears a long sleeved red and blue stripped shirt, leather vest and pants with silver tacks everywhere, a belt with a galactic S buckle, leather studded collar and armbands and five silvery fingernail guitar picks that look like a claw in his left hand.

Personality: Rebellious to the top. He's against rules he deem that hurt more than they help and keeps challenging them. He like to help as much as he like to live under his own rules. He also loves experimenting with his own powers and testing new ways to use them. He's prone to get new abilities every once in a while, always testing and pondering which abilities keep and which just not bother on enhance.

Biography: Shortly after birth, he was bathed in a water with experimental stealth paint, which gave him his appearance and powers in a lapse of two years. His mother scared and gave him away to Col. Davis Harken, who took him to his superiors and they developed the Static Soldier Project to try and replicate his powers. The project, outside of recognizing the source of his powers, didn't advance much and after 5 years it was closed. Col. Harken and Skyler moved from place to place afterwards until 5 years later Skyler found his main challenge: beat rules. He outed himself as a superpowered child and turned a Status Quo upside down in the process. He left his father and became a renowned rebel, taking the nom de guerre "Skyhacker". After 5 years, he finds his mother's last place of living, Tokyo, Japan, and he moves there as well. He finds out she died, but meets his half sister and her father there, taking the girl under his wing while he keeps duking it out with the enemies he made himself after 5 years as the Skyhacker.

Family: Col. Davis Harken (adoptive father); Sakura Masuda (half sister); Keiko Masuda/Shizou (mother, deceased)
Education: He knows several language, thanks to the project, as well as some technical know-how. Officially, he's in sophomore degree at High-School.

World Situation: Skyler's world is filled with supernatural beings, but they are all kept under wraps thanks to several groups, most of them organized by the United Nations, in order to not raise the conflict among the normal populace and to protect the supernaturals from several groups that may exploit their powers. In fact, the only world renowned person with superpowers is Skyler himself, who is kind of a natural disaster when he goes around.
Looks good to me, accepted!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
YAY!

Added the guy's powers, because it was needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the format for the Character Application Sheet:

Full Name:
Alias(es):
Fandom of which this character is from:

Height:
Eye Color:
Hair color:
Build(aka body type):
Appearance(any other details about your character's appearance. How they dress, dimples or freckles, hair length, scars, etc.):

Personality:

Biography(a basic backstory showing the info you dub important about your character's life):

Family(optional):
Education(optional):

Also, you may add any other info you find relevant.

awwwww now where can I make my ocs i have *counts* four new ones

human_fire_by_firedrake150-d7gjind.png

Just....maybe not as blue. Its a concept I am working with. ^^

Pictured above would be my character in Casual / Holodeck Clothes, The Uniform would be that of Star Trek Voyager.
Personality: Calm, thoughtful, outgoing and Cheery, though at times can be moderately reserved. Joined Starfleet as soon as he was old enough, and went through all 3 major diciplines of study, completing Science and Tactical in about half the normal time, and Engineering in about 2 to 3 times longer then usual, making him the last to graduate of his classes, but the one with the most education.
History: Lost his family the day he turned 5, being forced to wath as they were all brutally murdered. After running away, he joined Starfleet as soon as he could not only to escape the memories, but to try and do something for others.
Species: Half-breed Dragon Shapeshifter mix, though he hates being a shapeshifter due to all the scorn and glares, as well as all the distrust that people where he came from felt towards them. He is weaker then most, and will do anything to protect his friends, family, and those serving under him. His biggest Weakness may in fact be this very trait as, like spock, if you make it obvious he has been emotionally compromised he has to step down, at which point he typically rushes headfirst in, feeling often times guilty for what happened.
Weaknesses: TOO loyal to friends, doesn't like talking about the past, Elementally weak to water, being of a Fire Element, and, just like FMA Roy Mustang cannot use his flames in rain or if he has been soaked.
Primary Language: Japanese, (I live in the USA and am Fluent with English, I'm learning Japanese) But Knows English Well enough to communicate with it, and the Universal Translator usually makes it easier on him to sound professional and less childish.

Family:
Mother: Deceased
Father: Deceased
Younger Sister: Deceased
Older Sister: Deceased
Younger Brother: Deceased
Older Brother: Escaped, Exhiled, but Fire is unaware and had been told he was executed

Is there anything else I neeed to put?

Status
Not open for further replies.