1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I really enjoy romance in my roleplays; however, I do prefer to work up to it using suspense, tragedy, and mystery. The majority of my roleplays also dive into the libertine section, though I don't prefer this to be the main genre or focus.
Hi there everyone! I did this plot awhile back and would to give it another go - as that plot was cut short.

The idea:
A young woman finds herself five months pregnant and stuffed into a church in Oradour-sur-Glane, France. The year is 1944. The woman is one of the only survivors of this massacre; over 600 people were killed that day, including her beloved husband. She finds herself alone and distraught and seeks refuge in a nearby town. It is there that her affections land on an Allied soldier, who shows her how to love again.

Requirements:
  • You must be able to post 3-4 lengthy paragraphs per post. I would like the characters to become developed, and the story to progress well.
  • Posting at least once per day would be an added bonus. I will be able to do this, if not multiply posts per day.
  • Historical knowledge is not required, though the basics would be nice (ie. rationing of food, Allied Forces vs. Germany/Italy, etc.) You can read more about the Oradour-sur-Glance massacre (a real-life tragedy) here: Oradour-sur-Glane massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  • Willingness to work on the plot with me. I like to be able to move on it together and plot so that we both enjoy the story!
  • Decent spelling and grammar.
  • Willingness to write graphic scenes - including horrors of war, sexual themes, etc.

If you have an interest, please message me! :)

Still looking for a partner!

Looking again!

Status
Not open for further replies.