WW1 or WW2?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Lonewolf888978, Feb 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've been thinking about, and wanting to do, a old school war roleplay, about the lives of soliders in a battle against Germany. I'm willing to work on details with anyone also interested!

2. Yes, yes this sounds good though what sounds better ww1 or ww2 because ww2 is more popular but ww1 is unexplored.

3. I think WWI, we could learn more about it

4. I feel as though we should do ww2 but be with the OSS (Office of strategic services) the precursor of the CIA who operated with partisan forces in Nazi occupied Europe if we do ww2 but for ww1 the problem is that the trenches offer human drama in spades but any type of action would be limited to going over the top and it would just be a nihilistic venture as going over the top was basically death by firing squad for whoever was charging.

5. ^

WW1 introduced a much slower way of combat, Trench Warfare, it would have to be centered in Trenches.

WW2 introduced Blitzkrieg warfare, much more fast paced, and utilized planes and other vehicles much more.

Personally, I would vote WW2, but I'd stay game for an attempt of WW1.

So I shall make an OOC soon, am I making it WW1 or WW2?

6. If we did WWII, I'm game.
    But I'll have a nazi.

7. We vote, if you want ww1 reply to this post with a 1 if you want ww2 reply with a 2.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.