Wrong Way

Char was the slow type who enjoyed just driving the other person crazy.
His right hand moved slowly to the others' backside, squeezing just enough to get a reaction as his mouth started working on a hickey on Shaun's neck.
Whoever he had landed smelled like the ocean...at least it wasn't some boring beach chick who didn't wanna go near the water.
Shifting a bit more he got comfortable, moving down the guy a bit to start working on their chest.
Odd...she already had her bathingsuit top off?
Nuzzling the area a bit he finally blinked open sleepy eyes, looking up at Shuan.
"......???"
Sitting up he quickly backed off the guy, his face red with embarrassment and confusion.
"Shit dude...sorry! I kinda u-uh...do that when I'm just waking up."
Well, that was embarrassing.

Shuan giggled as he blushed. " It's ok i liked it. " He said as he blushed more. " Now do you change your mind about me? " He asked as he layed on his stomach with his head resting in the palms of his hands, his hair falling in his face as he smiled at Charley. " It wasn't that bad was it? " He asked as he then rolled over on his back still looking at charley with a great big smile still holding what just had happend in a special part of his mind. " Hehehe. "

Char fidgeted a bit at the other guy's words. He seemed totally okay with it...well, he was gay so he guessed that made sense.
It was kinda odd to have a guy staring at him like he was a piece of meat.
Well, with girls that was quite nice but he wasn't too sure he liked the male version of the gaze.
"U-uhm....you're still kinda missing the key parts guys tend to like to use."
He shifted again, sitting up a bit more while pursing his lips.
"You know...boobs are kinda nice...and you're um...lacking those.."
He shrugged and glanced away, taking note that most of the people who had been here earlier were now gone.
"And yeah...you kinda have extra equipment down there too..."
He nodded to the obvious spot on himself since Shuan was laying on his stomach now.

"Well that dont matter it's all to the person which allows it to happen. Just give it a chance im sure youll like it. " Shuan said as he scooted closer to charley placeing a hand on his knee with a warm smile playing accrose his lips his purple hues looking up at him with that iressistible gleam in his eyes that seamed to glow with a light fire that burned within him that made him want charley oh so mutch more.