3. Intermediate
  4. Adept
  5. Advanced
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy. Supernatural. Magical. Modern. Medieval. Romance. Scifi. Horror....somewhat in that order.

f884be2360e803cbeb5df65e72626089.png

Looking for a writing partner to just...write with. Ya know what I mean? Ever get this itch to just write, but you feel it'll be more fun to do so with another person? To RP randomness just for the heck of it? To maybe even sharpen them writing skills? Well, anyway, I'm in one of those spouts and am just looking for anyone wanting to work on a story with me.​

eda74167c48d3b6c1f669234a9e49917.png

• I've been writing for years, RPing for maybe 6? Writing is a passion. I quite enjoy it. ❤

• I tend to write at least 3 paragraphs. I don't write anything less than that and can write way more. Depends on the mood. Recently, average post length is about 5 paragraphs.

• Life is busy, so I can only dedicate a post a week. Could definitely be more though, just depending.

• The genres I enjoy writing for: Fantasy and Supernatural in Medieval or Modern settings. I dabble in everything else for fun and experience though, so am open to all kinds of genres and settings.

• I really enjoy character creation, plot development, and world building. I love to explore character interaction and learning how characters react to certain situations. My RPs don't have to include romance. I'm quite fine without incorporating such. 😊

• SMUT --If that's what you're looking for, I'm not your gal.

• I have both female and male characters equally. I'm a writer, so it makes sense to me to be able to write for both. However, I'm only comfortable writing MxF romance.

• Honesty. You don't have to worry about me "ghosting". I'll let you know if I'm not liking something or I'm getting bored. I'll discuss it with you and see if anything can be tweaked.

• Check out my About Me/Profile page for a list of more "quirks" and a list of RPs I'm currently active in.

2b8705932c70581fb0b1a029c1aa6ae9.png

• I enjoy partners who have flexibility and don't try to completely manipulate how the story goes. I guess that falls under God-modding. Let's not do that.

• If you have a disagreement, offer a solution with it. Telling me something won't work without giving a suggestion of how it can is a sure way to have me pull the plug. I don't have patience for such.

• Decent grammar and whatnot. Please don't make me work to understand what it is you're writing. 😖 My brain hurts enough already! *shakes fist at Life*

• Open-minded: keep things open for discussion. I'm just looking to have fun, so am pretty easy-going about where the story goes.

• Contribution: please contribute to story-building. I don't want to be the only to offer ideas and direction. While reactionary posts are acceptable, throw in a Twist or surprise every so often. Make something happen in your post that my character would be forced to react to. Live a little. 😉

• Quality over quantity: I put effort into my posts. That should be reciprocated. I'd rather you take time to write a story-worthy post than to post something because you feel you're in some sort of time crunch.

• Communication: I love OOC convos! Keep in touch. Let me know what's going on, if you need to take a break, if the story just isn't cutting it. Be honest. Even tell me if I'M not cutting it. Just because we start an RP doesn't mean we're a good match as writing partners. Don't worry. You won't hurt my feelings. 😛

a98a62f5612865f7b7bbe45ffd918947.png

So, I'll get into things I'm currently interested in writing, though if you're hankering for something that isn't listed, I'm all ears. Will keep things somewhat vague just to leave room for your creativity as well.​

48e30d0009195c293d30937f6ce8323a.png

4b1c3d931ad878327a765c9ec90b1296.png

Person A is a magic-weilder (or Magi) and while minor magic is fairly common, Person A is an ELEMENTAL--the most powerful kind of Magi in existence. In this particular instance, the ELEMENTAL is the only in existence. The Twist? They've no idea. While most Magi discover their magic at an early age, an Elemental comes into their magic gradually and sometimes, so subtly that they're unaware they're even conducting magic.

However, while Person A has no idea what they are, a Cult known as the Creed knows all about Person A--or rather, that there's an Elemental now in existence. It's not any wonder they're seeking out Person A, an Elemental being the Key they need to accomplish a previously impossible task.

Enter Person B. Person B is a Magi, though of only one specific element. However, they're well trained in their Magi, with only one slight oddity. They are also a SEER -- only a handful in existence. Premonitions have alerted Person B to the existence of the Elemental and for one reason or another, decided to also seek Person A out, knowing they are needed for a much greater purpose.

• This can go a number of different directions.
  • Seeking a literate partner (one who enjoys story crafting) as I think this has potential to be flushed out.
  • Person A and B can be either gender, but must be opposite of each other.
  • While Person B will end up being a mentor/tutor, I'm also looking for a romance to blossom. ❤
  • I'm willing to write for either role, but am leaning toward playing the female. However, am open to writing for the male depending on female character.
  • Further details to be discussed with writing partner.

...divided we fall.

The beloved King of Berbane has been usurped and in his place, an Imposter sits on the throne with none the wiser. With memories wiped and tossed into the castle's dungeons, it's where the king and his loyal servants are doomed to spend the rest of their days.

Save for one. Once the king's spymaster, she is now the only who knows that the one who rules the kingdom is false. With memories intact, she is determined to restore what once was. Though, it won't be so easy. Those who usurped the king won't be smiling kindly on such attempts.
  • Roles: King × spymaster. I have characters ready for and am willing to play either. I am entertaining the thought to play both, though, with a partner willing to Double.
  • I have some history and world structure already established.
  • Humans, elves and dwarves are the more common races, but others exist. Magic exists in varying degrees.

Lookin' for the Sweetsong? Aye, but ye'll be lookin' the rest of yer life. Yer chasin' nothin' but rumors and myths.

Revenge can be an ugly thing, a cancer that turns the most beautiful into the most grotesque. All-consuming hatred could spur even a dead man back to life, but is such a life worth living? Depends on perspective and perspective, my friend, can alter the very definitions of good, honorable, evil, injustice, guilt...

When a woman is burned at the stake for crimes she didn't commit, her sister blames the lover and the lover? Well, he didn't do it, but how convincing can he be when all the fingers point at him? Alone with no one to defend him, the next best course of action is to run. Shouldn't be too difficult. He is a member of the Sweetsong--an elite group of spies and assassins with such a uncanny ability to maintain secrecy that they're truly only known as rumors, the organization as a myth--after all.

...though, damn, did he sure underestimate his pursuer.
  • This is a story of uncovering sinister plots of manipulation and betrayal...if only one could look past their ferocious hatred and resist immediate satisfaction.
  • This will be exploring a cat and mouse scenario with an enemies to lovers dynamic.
  • Roles: Sweetsong member (male, mouse) x Pursuer (female, cat). I have a Male character for the former and a female character for the latter ready. I'm willing to write for either. I'd rather not genderbend the roles.
  • Rated R for everything but smut. I don't write smut, but can write very heavy sexual tension. I also like writing combat in fairly gory detail and enjoy adding dark themes our heroes have to struggle against and eventually overcome.
  • NOTE: This may be a bit challenging to do 1x1 as I know that most prefer immediate interaction between main characters. The handling of this is something that will need to be discussed.
c64fa605168dae44191055c9c7287df2.png

Basic idea is that there is a secret (of course) army of vampires being created. First Main Character (FMC) is a typical human that gets snatched by said vamps. What happens when snatched? Well, they're bitten of course! Though, the Turning process is in stages (something I'll elaborate on with my partner). When bitten, it's possible for the human to develop a certain… Power? It's rare to develop a power and then if a Power does manifest, there are certain Powers that are more rare than others. Following along? Okay, good.

So original idea is that FMC develops a power, but the rarest power at that. I was thinking that various forms of Telepathy would be the rarest, but can definitely be open for discussion! So, because FMC develops such a rare power, they're assigned to a Commander who also has a power in the same category. Enter Second Main Character (SMC). Because the powers they possess are so rare, their pairing is 1x1, which isn't typical (SMC currently has no other "students").

Typically, humans who are Turned, but don't develop a Power are usually killed. Those who do develop a Power, usually develop one of the more common Powers and so are assigned to a corresponding Commander. Commanders provide Basic Training, oversees the Turning process to its completion and aids with developing said Power…etc etc Think army stuff. Yes, the Vamps are going to war.

• The above is up for discussion. Any number of things can change. I have this somewhat developed, so can answer any questions as well.

• The main characters can be either gender, but should be opposite from each other if interested in developing a romance (which I would like to do because why not).

• I can play either male or female, but think I'm leaning toward wanting to play the female in this one.

An underdeveloped idea.

Main character (MC) is an unassuming "human" just going about life. That is, until, attempts on MCs life are made. Enter Second Main Character (SMC), who saves MC and reveals that MC is of royal vampiric blood. Vampires are the specie that's at the very top of the supernatural hierarchy and there is speculation that their Queen, as unbelievable as it may seem, is dying.

As such, a new Queen (or King) must be named and tradition dictates next rule passes to blood descendant. However, the other supernaturals see this time as an opportunity to take the higher seat for themselves and finally usurp the Vampires...

I'm thinking SMC is either trying to protect MC to see that a proper heir takes over OR is using MC for their own personal gain.

Further details to be discussed with writing partner.​

Yes, I'm hankering for a zombie apocalypse. I don't have plot specifics aside from exploring a relationship:

Husband and wife are separated during a chaotic outbreak of a toxic virus, whether by force or by duty or what have you. Maybe husband is military and wife medical personnel...whatever the reasoning, they're separated...only to never find their way back to each other. Maybe one gets devastating news that the other is dead while the other simply never hears news about them and, as time goes on, they slowly begin to accept that perhaps their spouse didn't make it out alive.

3 - 5 years later, in a zombie infested, post traumatic world, each have found themselves leading their own faction. How they became such a leader is left up to their backstory. What matters now is that they're up against an opposing force fighting for land, resources, equipment, weapons, etc etc, not knowing that the leader of said opposing force is their seemingly deceased spouse.

Shock and awe.

So, yeah, I would like to explore that dynamic. The bittersweet discovery of their survival, only to realize years and circumstances have drastically changed one, the other, or both. They can't automatically join forces because their outlooks are drastically different: where one may favor morals and maintaining the integrity of humanity, the other could favor survival above all else, even if it means thieving and killing.

As such, this isn't just a story about surviving zombies, but exploring morals and the strength of a marriage.

38e2f04a824999071de0fac5d0ead2a6.png

The city is oppressed, under the thumb of a totalitarian government that rules with fear and hordes the use of all advanced technology. Their power lies in the use of robots, laser weapons, SmartSuits (lol), and patrolling drones.

Life is bleak for those not working for the Government. Lower class and some middle class citizens are subjected to cruelty. Most die from starvation and preventable/curable illnesses. The threat of being kidnapped and subjected to horrible experimentation is very real, especially for those living in the slums. They're given a stipend for their work, but it's meager and most seem to spend it on mood and mind-altering chemicals (a.k.a. drugs and alcohol).

It was only a matter of time before someone got pissed off enough to do something about it. The Resistance is an underground, hush hush operation primarily focusing on sabotage and espionage. They do a ton of stealing, mostly blueprints of technological devices the Government uses to keep everything in order. Their plan is to perfect those blueprints and use them against the Government. However, to go up against such a powerful entity is not for the lighthearted and would be suicide, if not for their "secret weapon".

That weapon? That weapon is the only person who can wield magic...a phenomenon even more powerful than the best technology the Government has. That person is the Resistance's only hope for success, but is also in danger of falling into the clutches of the Government.
  • Main character will be the magic-wielder. Either gender.

• Second main character will be a seasoned member of the Resistance tasked with being the Secret Weapon's guardian. Must be opposite gender from the above to allow for a romance to blossom, if the romance is wanted.

• Details can be changed pending discussion with writing partner.

• I'm willing to write for either role/gender in this.

(pairings/ideas I'm interested in but don't really have a plot for)
  • Vampire x werewolf
  • Arranged marriage of some sort, fantasy element most likely
  • Power struggle dynamic: essentially dom x dom
  • Cheesy Romance
  • Enemies to lovers

2c4a8558ceedea1930cab81b2dc98907.png

Character ideas I would like to explore or existing characters I would like to flush out, but don't have a specific plot for:​
  • Multiplicity: multiple souls in one body, constant personality change
  • Teagan Silfyre: an half-elven fighter who struggles with drinking and gambling (female tagged for 'To Kill A Ghost' plot)
  • Daryl Cimmerian: a vampire who struggles with anger and is tortured by his primitive nature
  • Genesis Valdus: a supernatural hunter who enjoys banter and pranks

If interested, please
18d1e4f687dddd0f387b0378d59362df.png

Last edited:
Updated: what I'm looking for in a partner and post format.
Added plots: United We Stand & What My Spouse Doesn't Know
😊

I'm really interested in your plot 'What my spouse doesn't know' but I was wondering what your minimum requirement for how much you want your partner to post is. I've been trying to write longer posts but I'm still not the best at it

Reactions: StrangeVsWeird
I'm really interested in your plot 'What my spouse doesn't know' but I was wondering what your minimum requirement for how much you want your partner to post is. I've been trying to write longer posts but I'm still not the best at it

I prefer at least three paragraphs. 😊 Willing to make an exception though. If you'd like to talk details, please send me a PM 🙂

Hey! I know this is a month old (on the dot, as of right now), but hopefully you're still open for business. Interested in your sci-fi plot - but not proficient/interested in the romance aspects of it, and I apologize if that's a deal breaker.

...also, I'm not very good at writing female characters.

Reactions: StrangeVsWeird
Not a deal breaker at all and definitely still open.

Currently on vacation for another week, but send me a PM and we can talk details if still interested 😊

I'd be interested in your secret weapon plot.

I'd be interested in your secret weapon plot.

This plot is currently unavailable, but if interested in discussing another or coming up with something not listed, please send a PM. 😊

Added section: Character Themes

Updated: Pairings
Added plot: Zombie Guts: A Romance

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Viverescribere
Hello! I'd love to do the Zombie Guts idea with you!

Updated: Pairings
Added plot: To Kill A Ghost

Have a couple conversations going with potential partners, so reaching the max number of RPs I can currently handle, but...never know. If ya wanna take a gamble, send a PM. 😉

Last edited by a moderator: