Writing Stretches 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vivian

Original poster
I STILL PAY ATTENTION TO YOU LOVELIES EVEN IF I'M CRYING THROUGH PAPERWORK.
In the end, we will not remember the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends. -Martin Luther King
Bonus Points: [BCOLOR=#ffff00]Freedom[/BCOLOR]

Prompts:
(1) "I have a dream!"
"It sounds more like a nightmare."
(2) Words cut deeper than the blade
(3)Some dreams should stay dreams.

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
(1) "I have a dream!"
"It sounds more like a nightmare."
Mika frowned, shaking his head. The red-headed humanoid with black and vermillion wings was used to his trainee gladiator whining and whinging about the way he tortured trained her. He could see she had potential, as irritating as she was, and if she wasn't going to willingly put in the effort, he was going to force it on her. He was not going to watch another one of his fighters die!

"Come on Meg!" he snapped, throwing a knife in the direction of a humanoid with the ears, tail, and eyes of a cat. She fumbled to catch the blade, glaring at him. "You're gonna be the best fighter, or f**k it, I'll get rid of you myself!"

"Oh shut the hell up!" she snapped. "I'm gonna freakin' die anyway! That thing is- GAH!" Her words were interrupted as the thing- a three-foot rabid rabbit with fangs and claws- rushed toward her, ready to bite. "This is a nightmare!"

"A dream, Meg, a dream!" Mika had taken to the air, a grin on his face as he flapped his wings to stay in place. "Think positively, isn't that what you always say?"

She didn't reply. He frowned, looking down, and then sighed. The knife had been tossed to the side, his trainee now fleeing through the fields, yelling like someone possessed as the creature hopped after her.

"You're the nightmare," he grumbled, slowly flapping after the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.