1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance, Fantasy. Always some kind of non-human involved. (Such a vampires, succubi, incubi, etc.)
Good day and salutations, follow Iwakuans! Since my prompt yesterday didn't get a single post (sad day,) I have an easier writing prompt today. These can be as serious or as silly as you'd like.

"Create a legend about what happens to us after we die."

Perhaps we all go to the flying spaghetti monster in the sky. Perhaps a herd of wild unicorns devours our souls. Perhaps our souls turn into petals on a flower. It's up to you, Iwaku!​

When we die, we are reincarnated if we don't fulfill an arbitrary quota assigned to us at the start of our existence. It is only when we achieve the unknown quota that we achieve prana and join the great unconsciousness.

For example, a quota assigned to someone might be the number of skateboard kickflips done in an entire lifetime. If you weren't a skateboarder, too bad, you failed at life since you didn't do 142 successful kickflips and have to start over with a new unknown quota with no memory of your past life at all.

What is the purpose of arbitrary quotas, like most hot dogs eaten in an hour or the hours of music composed? It is so that the great consciousness has the full multitude of experiences afforded by mortality. If there are not enough souls to fill mortal human vessels, the great unconsciousness will slake off a part of itself to fill that quota. Everything is numbers and quota, created purpose in an absurd universe.

When we die, we are reincarnated if we don't fulfill an arbitrary quota assigned to us at the start of our existence. It is only when we achieve the unknown quota that we achieve prana and join the great unconsciousness.

For example, a quota assigned to someone might be the number of skateboard kickflips done in an entire lifetime. If you weren't a skateboarder, too bad, you failed at life since you didn't do 142 successful kickflips and have to start over with a new unknown quota with no memory of your past life at all.

What is the purpose of arbitrary quotas, like most hot dogs eaten in an hour or the hours of music composed? It is so that the great consciousness has the full multitude of experiences afforded by mortality. If there are not enough souls to fill mortal human vessels, the great unconsciousness will slake off a part of itself to fill that quota. Everything is numbers and quota, created purpose in an absurd universe.
I've got to say, I love this.