Writing or Character Exercises?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Iliana, Jun 10, 2012.

?

Do you all prefer Writing or Character Exercises?

1. I like Writing ones the best!

12 vote(s)
    18.5%
  2. I like Character ones the best!

9 vote(s)
    13.8%
  3. I want a mixture of both!

43 vote(s)
    66.2%
  4. I hate them both!

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The new Character Exercise I have created has been getting some mucho love! This is a good thing because it combines three major important attributes of role playing into one! Imagery, Writing, and Imagination! Both Exercises have been going great, but I want to know which do you all prefer more?

Do you like the Writing Exercises more than Characters? Why? Is it because there is a given task that works on different role playing scenarios? Is it easier? Does it make you want to participate more?

Do you like Character Exercises more than Writings? Why? Is it because there is a vivid image you can work with? Does it make you want to participate more? Is it more fun?

Or

Do you like them both equally?

TELL IT ALL!

2. I personally like both. There are a lot of times that a picture is all it takes and I get ideas like mad. But I have found that there are some pictures that just don't spark anything. Sometimes I need that direction in order to think. So a mixture of both would work best for me.

3. I like both! Anything that challenges me as a writer -- barring certain subjects that may be triggering for me -- is more than welcome.

4. Booooth~
    I think each one tailors to a different form of creativity & I like that!

5. I can't seem to make a character properly without either a setting or a plot, sadly, so I personally prefer the writing challenges.

6. I like both.

he reason is because both give a great challenge and I enjoy it!

7. I like both, I get these ideas in my head and I HAVE to write them down. I like doing them here, so far its fun! :)

8. I say character, because once you know how your character would react to a given situation, then you already know what to do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.