1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Any time except when I'm not.
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Genres
Modern, Fantasy
IC HERE

"Aistri Academy. Where far-off dreams are turned into reality. Or at least dreams that are slightly closer."

You've clicked on the page! I'm already succeding expectations!

This is the OOC for ‘Writing Club’. A SOL mixed with drama and comedy. You are one of the few students that make up the new batch of members for the criminally understaff Writing Club. A student of Aistri Academy. A prestigous international school based around an unorthodox method of teaching purely based around peer-learning in one's focused club.
You join the club brimming with hope. But quickly find things aren't as they should be. There's only two senior members; The Head of the club doesn't even write, the faculties compared to the other clubs is non-existent!

Worst of all, the academy has announced that they will start cutting off Clubs found to not 'Offer' anything to society. You and your peers find yourselves in a school-wide competition not only for respect. But for your place in this academy at all!

One's thing for sure, you're gonna have to work together if you have any hope of appeasing the school and continuing your dreams!

Rules:
  • Communication is key. Please contact me if you are planning on dropping out. I won’t be upset with you, I just want to know that you’re dropping. Also, please contact me if you want to stay in the RP but you’re having trouble posting for whatever reason. Basically, if anything at all goes awry. I will be happy to work things out with you.
  • You cannot post in the IC for a certain character until I have accepted that character. If you are unsure as to whether your character has been accepted, please ask.
  • Please try to include, in every post, SOMETHING that other characters can react to. This means that you CANNOT:
    • Make a post that only passively restates what your character just saw, without adding any new dialogue or actions in response.
    • Make a post about your character doing something that doesn’t affect any other characters at all (ie: them doing something alone in their room, or any other isolated location).
  • This RP has no formal posting order. Please post whenever it seems right to do so. I will be keeping track of "activity flow", however, so if I think that you should be posting, I’ll release the hounds.
  • The Discord Server that will be set up is mandatory to join. You'll be invited when Accepted.
  • I may add more rules as the need arises. I can do that you know.
(Non-Existent) Year Quote:
Appearance (Drawn):
Text Colour Hex Code:
Name:
Likes (Atleast 3):
Dislikes (Atleast 3):
Fear(s):
History:
Dream (What drives you?):
Writing Club Room:

The new found home of the Characters. The once great writing club has been reduced to a room with dodgy chairs and a single exploding computer. The rumour is that the Writing Club use to have one of the most grandest bases in the Academy. Untill the previousy head of the club was forced to trade their base with the poverty's club base after a lost bet.

MORE TO COME HEHE
PRINCIPAL OF THE SCHOOL:
Principal Slews:
'Once claimed he had genuine martian blood"
"First name might actually be Principal"
Year Quote: “Tax what now?”

------------- "HEAD OF THE ART CLUB:
Réell Ement
“Smokes chocolate Cigarettes”
“Hates the Writing Club”
“Frenchness is not confirmed.”
Year Quote: “Je suis le meilleur”

--------- HEAD OF THE OCCULT CLUB: Hantu Perempuan
“Claims Sixth Sense is rather inaccurate”
“While great at giving palm readings. Might just have a hand fetish.”
“For Halloween she dresses like a normal student.”
Year Quote: “I wish that my Parents had actually just passed on at this point.”

---------- HEAD OF THE DANCE CLUB:
Dmitri vražda
”Dance Dance, motherfucker Year Quote:
“In this world, The Music Dance to You.”

And the rest? Well.....

Spoilers.

Jìng Giù: "The Lazy Head"
Seirá Mada: "The Old-Fashioned Gal"
Umeko Hayata-Fujibayashi: The 'owns "Best Girl" Mug with her own face' Socialite.
- Bonus Title Added: The "-wait haven't I seen you around before?" Girl
Cuán Ó hIfearnáin: The "And how do you pronounce your name again?" Nerd
Olivia Daulfern: The 'knows a few good podcasts' Detective
Arata Doi: The Ghost Chaser Orphan
Norrian Melman: The 'On his own training arc' Brother
Daichi Orlenko: The Tiny Tim Rich Boy
Mayumi Sayoko: The " Hey, hey, you, you I could be your girlfriend" Social Moth

“Hello? Hel- Is this on? Oh, it is. Great. It’s your headmaster Slews here. Here to greet you all. New arrivals are welcome to Akira Academy. I hope you’ve all enjoyed the first day so far. Your new clubs have hopefully welcome you with open arms. Or for the soccer club. Open feet! Ha….hah.
Anyhow, it is now the time where I’ll have to announce something exciting. Due to numerous reasons, some including budget cuts. We have decided it is best to...cut down on the amount of clubs in this academy. But of course, how could we possibly cut out any of the many wonderful clubs that inhabit this school without giving them a fair chance? Aside from the ‘Anti-Oppression’ Cub. Who unfortunately found themselves short of members this year.
To solve this, we have decided for a great competition to be had. Each club shall fight- I mean compete to prove their worth to the school! May the best win.
In other news, We are holding a competition to replace the previous school motto ‘A Place for Everyone’. For those who have entries, please report to office 27 in the Dreams Building.
Now how do I turn this off. This…no. THIIIIS, no. Th-“

Summary
  • Format: Group RP
  • RP Type: Slice of Life. Comedy, Drama.
  • Expected Post Rate: 1 Per Week or more
  • Quality of Posts: Intermediate.
  • Max Cast Size: ??
  • Character Limit: 1
  • Secondary Communication: Discord Server
  • Current Signups: Open!
  • GM: @Rithas

Last edited:
Introducing the Two GM Characters of the Roleplay!

THE HEAD OF THE CLUB:

Jing
"Can you keep it down? I'm trying to rest"

original.gif

Text Colour Hex Code: Light Yellow
Name: Jìng Giù

Genre: ???

- Sleep
- Cats

Dislikes:
- Work
- Noise
- Criticism
- The Cold

Fear(s):
- Cars

Dream:
Jing lives life to the ethos of getting by while putting in the least effort.
If he could never have to lift a finger again to life comfortably, then he would call that paradise.

THE ONE ACTUALLY TRYING TO KEEP THINGS TOGETHER:

Seira
"Hey! Put that back!"

__original_drawn_by_sino42__c0536d18ce1a26fbf06468e8cc561a57.png

Text Colour Hex Code: Navy Gray
Name: Seirá Mada

Genre: H.F.U.R.E.D.F.T.P.O.T.U.I.T.C.S
(Historical Fiction Using Realisitc Elements Derived From The Period Of Time Used In That Current Story.)

- Documentaries
- Old-Timey stuff. (Though she would never call it that)
- Woodworking
- Jumpers

Dislikes:
- Mobile Phones
- Chaos
- Unrealistic Stories
- Social Media

- Fear(s):
- Bugs
- Getting lied to
- Getting kicked out of the academy.

Dream:
To teach people the awe of history using her books.

Last edited:
@Rithas There we go

-------

“It was I killed the old pawnbroker woman and her sister Lizaveta with an axe and robbed them...” That's how it went, right?"

EDHlnUN.jpg

Text Colour Hex Code: #9551f5

Name: Olivia Daulfern
Genre: Murder Mystery

Likes (Atleast 3):

~True Crime (particularly cold cases)
~Video games (particularly detective and horror games)
~Anime
~Comic books
~Horror stuff
~Visual novels

Dislikes (Atleast 3):

~Sappy romance books
~Injustice
~Conspiracy theories (She prefers theories that have evidence to back it. The world is not run by lizard people darnit)

Fear(s):

~Doing nothing with her life
~Getting killed

History:

A young man who realized he couldn't bear to be a father had abandoned his family, leaving a single mother to fend for herself and her newborn baby girl named Olivia. Though her mother was young and ill prepared, she did her best to provide for herself and her family. She would work long shifts, just enough to make ends meet, all the while paying for whatever service she hired to care for Olivia while she was out working. Different faces always came by that sometimes Olivia didn't remember her own mother, but to Olivia's mother, it was a necessary sacrifice.

Years went by with Olivia learning how to fend for herself. When she reached 8 years old, her mother was no longer able to afford a babysitting service, but in the rare instances that they were able to talk, Olivia assured her she could take care of herself.

And so she did.

Relatively shy and unaccustomed to most social situations, she would turn to media for some sort of way to escape her current life and live as someone else. Video games, TV shows, anime, music, books; whatever was available to her. One day, after staying up particularly late, she caught sight of a true crime show that talked about murders that had happened. She became intrigued, and continued watching.

Slowly but surely, Olivia became desensitized to the graphic material of the shows and started doing more research. Soon, she'd have amassed an entire library of true crime, murder mysteries, and encyclopedias of serial killers. Sometimes she would try to solve the crime herself before she read through the rest of the case and gotten the answer.

All of this inspired her to pursue a career in law enforcement in the hopes she could one day become a main character for someone else's stories.

Dream (What drives you?): Becoming a detective

Last edited:
@Rithas
Ready to review. You are now being compelled to look up the old character sheet for some reason.

"Did you know, the Secret of the World? It's...
- Eheheh! Just Joking!"

rp-Umeko-Refeel.png

Text Colour Hex Code: 33cccc (Turquoise)

Umeko Hayata-Fujibayashi
Genre: Romance

The art of parlance. Talking and exchanging ideas, feelings, and information. In the case for this girl, she is well versed. Her playful tone and amiable wording makes her easy to talk to. In a group, she just naturally becomes the center of attention, thriving on that social environ.

Gossip: Juicy gossip. The drama, the who's who. The is and is not. Real life is much more chaotic and interesting than the plots forged in the sanitary conditions of a normal 'story'. It is verily entertaining for her to be engrossed in the goings on of others, and she's rather adept at gleaning information from people. Making her rather knowledgeable about general goings on.

Teasing: She has a bit of a penchant for teasing people. Enjoying seeing their reactions as a form of easy entertainment. Her jests are always relatively lighthearted enough to be easy to forgive. She can appear very passive aggressive at first glance, though. Who knows, maybe she really is?

Downtime: The time spent socializing and generally not being productive. Though her love of off-time makes it sound like she's on the lazy side, it's quite the opposite. In reality she works diligently in order to reach her sought after free time as a goal. The goal being to justifiably reach the comfy oversized armchair in her room. She also likes going out to socialize with other students too, going along with other groups on her own whims.

Dislikes:
Physical Exertion:
Even after running down a hallway, her legs become like noodles and her breath is rather out. Heavy lifting, running like one has a purpose, and really any physical activity with no real immediate purpose is a no-no in her book.

People in General:
Though she likes to go knee-deep into the affairs of other for that juicy gossip - in truth that is about it. Desiring to know people for their narratives that she finds interesting but nothing beyond that. She'll let you see the parts of her that she wants you to see. The facade; and nothing further.

Quirkyness:
Everyone has things they do unintentionally. Such as flipping pencils. Biting nails. Subconsciously straightening down that stubborn cowlick you have. She notices it all and it's internally grating for her. Her only real way to cope is to tease people about it from time to time.

Laziness:
Outwardly lazy people hits her a little too close to home, as it reminds her of a certain someone she'd rather not remember anymore.

Fear(s):
Being Betrayed:
Her family, her two best friends, and maybe even her old school to some extent had 'betrayed' her. She has severe trust issues, and as such always keeps people at arms length, even while being glowingly friendly to them.

Popularity Collapse:
Umeko's social standing is one of her most treasured aspects, and as such she protects it fiercely and maintains at least cordial bonds with anyone that matters. It's implied that a whole lot of people will see you in a less than favorable light if you're one of the people who chooses to not 'get along' with Umeko.

Love:
'Love' in many various forms has hurt Umeko more times than she cares to remember.

History:

A social butterfly in practically all aspects. Bright and seemingly carefree, most people upon meeting her can understand that this is someone you generally want to get along with lest they wish to seem like a bad person. Her curious last name is apparently a combination of of her mother's maiden last name and her father's. Though in person she refers to herself solely by 'Hayata'.

Umeko's history is something she mostly keeps secret, but with some digging around in this digital age, one can gleam a few things. She came from a particular school that was closed down due to a particular major incident a couple years ago. It's also known that she has other family, but she lives quite independently - earning her own money working at a local cafe. Beyond those plain facts though one is left with questions about how she felt about the incident that closed down her old school, or what drives her to want to live so independently. Unfortunately, no one in this school has managed to get close enough to her to get her to reveal those details.

She entered the academy last year - and her history after that is straightforward. She became well known, and well aqainted with the bigger personalities within the student body. Her charming personality and playful tone easily won most everyone over. Interesting and easy to talk to, Umeko made acquaintances and friends across the student body, forging various connections that gave her a reputation of being amazingly sociable, though paradoxically not belonging exclusively to any particular group. She juggles her relationships with a variety of people in such a way that only she herself can appreciate just how much time she puts into the endeavors. Those connections have paid off coming into this year in various ways.

The club that she joined from the previous year - the coffee brewing guild - was unfortunately set onto the chopping block due to bad management and wasteful use of club funding on novelty mugs that even Umeko's popularity was unable to save . Umeko has once again suprised the other perspective clubs - who were hoping for her membership this year - by joining yet another club that is supposedly on the verge of falling apart.

A young woman of 'refeel'. Though she may not have followed the exact same story you may remember to a complete tee, her character is nonetheless of the same outcome.
The characters and places associated with her past 'exist' here too, serving the same purpouse their originals did. The bearing of resemblance to those from that story and this is left to imagination.

Dream:

Umeko wishes to forget.

• According to Plan
Reactions: Rithas
@Jessica2477 ,Everything looks good so far. Tag me when history done and I'll finalize acception.

@Ehb I am but I won't. Accepted.

Umeko Hayata-Fujibayashi: The 'owns "Best Girl" Mug with her own face' socialite. - Joins the Club!
Bonus Title Added: The "-wait haven't I seen you around before?" Girl

The Discord is set up. I know I said I'd invite when accepted but Im just gonna dropkick it into the OOC First Post. Hurrhurr.

Alright, here I go then!

• "I've got no clue what I'm doing... For some reason I'm still doing it anyway though."

Kisaragi.Shintaro.full.1206807.jpg
    Text Colour Hex Code:
    Crimson (#dc143c)

Name:
    Cuán Ó hIfearnáin.

• Genre:
    (High) Fantasy.

Coffee. He really loves all kinds of caffeinated drinks. Coffee, tea, chocolate drinks, cappuccino et cetera. And he spends just as much time learning how to brew them and perfect his secondary art form of choice as he does drinking those things. Because of this he is an avid collector of sometimes more and sometimes less silly mugs... He'll also have your head if he sees you drinking decaff without a very good reason.

Acting. Particularly stage plays, be they regular plays or musicals. Though he is a mediocre actor at best himself, he loves watching stage plays and will, whenever possible, visit as many of them as possible.

History. History is one of his most beloved topics, period. He is very interested in two parts of history in particular: war history and old myths and folktales, why he shows such a particular interest in the former is beyond him and he loves reading about the latter since he sees it as the oldest form of fantasy writing there is. With myths and folktales he is particularly interested in the western European area as well as the United Kingdom and in terms of war history he particularly enjoys learning about both the first and second world war as well as their fallouts.

Sports. He somewhat dislikes watching sports but loves doing them himself. He's dabbled in a number of sports by now; Fencing, Soccer, Gymnastics and so on. He's taken a particular liking toward doing triathlon and trains whenever he can. He's also come to really like the feeling of waking up in the morning and noticing that all of your muscles are incredibly cramped up from training the previous day.

Dislikes:
    Intolerance. He very much dislikes people that are intolerant toward others and particularly the kind of people that have to vocalise this at every given opportunity. He is of the opinion that even if you do not like something, as long as it hurts nobody and whoever is doing that thing enjoys it, then you have no right to judge that thing.

Large people groups. Masses of people scare him a little. He generally does not like maintaining eye contact, for a reason he doesn't even know himself, and he is often most at ease when he is away from other people or only surrounded by a small amount that he is familiar with. His dislike of large people groups as well as his more rural upbringing is also why he does not like large cities at all.

Heat. He operates best in colder environments and quickly loses focus if the space around him is too hot. He also begins sweating a lot very quickly which only adds to his dislike of hot environments.

Fears:
    Heights. He absolutely hates anything related to heights and becomes increasingly uncomfortable the higher he is off the ground. The few times that he has been on a plane before he never managed to shut an eye, was usually exceedingly pale and generally at the verge of having some sort of mental breakdown.

Failure. More of a self-imposed fear than anything. If putting an disproportionately large amount of pressure onto himself was a sport he would probably be an Olympic gold medalist.

• History:
    He was born a small village called Shannon Harbour in County Offaly in Ireland with two siblings, a half sister that was a whole 13-years older than him and he would later get a three year younger sister. Both of his parents were comparably old when he was born, his mother being 42-years and his father 43-years old. Shortly after his birth he was almost branded with a whole host of bodily and mental impediments, he had gotten the bad eyes of his mother as well as her rheumatism which occasionally caused him quite a lot of pain and he was born with different variations of both ADHD and Asperger's.

Despite all this he lived a relatively normal life and showed himself to be quite smart, passing subjects in regular schools with flying colours and often being a sort of secondary teacher to his classmates who he always enjoyed helping out a great deal. However, he was often very quickly demotivated when he was supposed to work on topics that did not particularly spark his interest, usually then resorting to only doing just enough to get a decent grade and calling it a day. This was the main reason he was even sent off to Aistri Academy in the first place.

When he was 12-years old his parents had a bad falling out and got divorced, which he took pretty hard being very attached to both his mother and his father. Despite his best efforts he could not keep up a good relationship with his father afterwards, as his father fell off the wagon hard and got into all kinds of trouble, something that Cuán did not know how to deal with other than to simply cut himself off from his father. He was sent off to the academy a little over a year after he had cut himself off from his father.

Dream:
    Cuán is trying his best to work himself into being a script writer for television, movies and/or theater.

• Nice Execution!
@TheSly , Accepted.

Cuán Ó hIfearnáin: The "And how do you pronounce your name again?" nerd- joins the Club!

Sometimes, there are things out there that cannot be explained, or be seen. And sometimes. That can be truly frightening. But to me, it's exciting.

f49343df6028683f53f2d6e4e3f242e8.jpg

Arata Doi
Text Colour Hex Code: 576675 (Shuttle Grey)

Genre: Horror

-Drawing (especially if it's manga based drawings)
-Manga
-Paranormal Stuff
-Creepypastas
-Small Talk

Dislikes:
-Obnoxious People
-Sports
-Energy Drinks
-"Fake" People
-Spiders
-Bananas

Fears:
-Becoming too attached to someone
-Dying Young

History

Arata doesn't know much about his time as an infant. He was told that his parents dropped them off at an orphanage and never returned to see him since then. He was a bit shy growing up, since he never had any kind of interaction and the kids always ignored him. He soon became familiar with the solitude within the orphanage. After some time there, his uncle came and picked him up from the orphanage and allowed him to reside in his house.

It was during the time in his uncle's house that he began getting interested in horror stuff, especially dealing with paranormal stuff. Rumors say that his uncle's house was suppose to be haunted by a ghost, which caused all kinds of random things to happen within the building. While it bothered him at first, he soon became interested in the activity of the haunting in his house, perhaps due to the solitude he had gained at the orphanage. He began setting up stuff at night, such as setting up recorders around certain parts of the house and jolting down notes of suspicious activities during the night. And thanks to that, he found out about the world of manga that way by reading a rather gruesome manga involving some kind of paranormal stuff in it. Reading creepypasta was something that would be a daily activity for him. He even took up drawing for it too as he was enthralled by the art produced within the manga.

Since then, he has always chased after the paranormal activities wherever he could, from haunted houses to graveyards, and while he did get caught by authorities and scolded by his uncle, he still chased after them whenever he can. Though growing up, a lot of terrible things has happened throughout that has changed Arata to what he is today, and since he wanted to improve his storytelling in case he wishes to write a creepypasta or a horror manga in the future, he decided to take up a writing club to achieve it, not knowing to situation the club is currently dealing with.

Dream: To become a famous manga writer in the horror genre, or perhaps get famous one day recording some crazy paranormal activity.

@Jessica2477 @FrozenDreams Accepted, Feel free to join the Discord.

Olivia Daulfern: The 'knows a few good podcasts' Detective - Joins the Club

Arata Doi: The Ghost Chaser Orphan - Joins the Club!

"So, how about "This Seemingly Normal Writing Club is the Only Defense Against Another World!"? Anyone want a cameo?"

RTP4KEHl.png

Text Colour Hex Code: #FF5AC6 (Neon Pink)

Name: Norrian (Norr) Melman
Genre: Sci-Fi (Light Novel)

Vague, but Norr is more or less a thrill-seeker, both fictionally and non-fictionally. There is little opportunity for him to get into any real danger, and he probably would totally pull out if there were. It does make him seem very dramatic at times though.
-Tropes, and Trope Subversion- Who knew that cliches and tropes were a staple of online light novels? Including the cliche of "subverting the cliche".
-Emanuel Pins- Ever since one of his readers sent him one of his novel's characters. He collects them now and has many from both obscure and popular culture.
-Drawing- It is very little known, but illustration was actually his main gig prior to being forced to become a writer. He swears it's not ecchi it's just pandering to people who want fanservice.
-Parkour- Not very expected of a "total nerd" like him, but due to Norr being a thrill-seeker he had learned how to jump a few rooftops and balconies without breaking too much of a sweat.
-Bubble Tea- Double boba one scoop of grass jelly two scoops of pudding 200% sugar, please. There is no tea left.

Dislikes:
-Status Quo-
Or just nothing ever-changing and boredom in general, monotony will quickly kill his interest in anything.
-Chuunibyous- Despite the fact he produces things directly targeting them, he doesn't like people who try to mix up fiction and reality. As a result, he has multiple disclaimers on all his chapters.
-Old People- Not old physically, but mentally. More so people who aren't open to new things and change, especially people who complain about "kids and there (insert thing here) these days".
-Editors- He understands that it's an industry practice and is necessary for that kind of support, he just doesn't like it when his creative vision is interfered with too much.
-Carbonated Drinks- No one likes spicy water that gives you the bloat.

Fear(s):
-Being Stalked by his Readers-
He's heard enough horror stories about radical readers.
-Being Left Behind- By time and society in general, he deeply fears one day waking up to a world that is unfamiliar. In a metaphorical sense, he would probably love going to an isekai.
-Needing to Leave without Saying Goodbye- After what happened to his brother.

History:
Norrian and his twin brother, Lorrian, didn't really meet their parents face to face much, after the kids were old enough to form memories they mostly worked aboard. Despite so he wouldn't say that he has a bad relationship with his parents, they were somewhat distant but not estranged. Neither of them did that great academically, but it's not like they ever tried. When the brothers were slightly older, probably still not old enough to live by themselves, their parents decided that it was a good idea anyway.

Having two preteen kids live alone without adult supervision was probably the best and worst thing one can do for them. In addition to burning every other meal, ice cream for breakfast, and staying up until 4 A.M then waking up at 7 A.M, Norr and his brother discovered the world of web light novels. This was when they decided that perhaps, they could write their own. Norr wasn't much of a writer back then, he participated in some storyline plotting, but mainly stuck to character art and illustrations while leaving the bulk of the writing to Lorr. The twins published a sci-fi light novel "Earthrise" under one screen name "AbnormalWriter", which managed to take off during its later chapters, receiving a manga adaptation and also scoring a high rank on annual "most wanted anime adaptations" user polls.

Everything seems to have gone just fine until Lorrian's accident, where he suffered an accident that rendered him comatosed for an undetermined amount of time. Norr, after being devastated by nearly losing his twin brother, now also needs to continue their novel alone. After making an attempt with a few chapters, it was obvious that he wasn't skilled enough of a writer to achieve the effect his twin had previously. He announced a hiatus on the updates and decided to join the writing club in an attempt to become a better writer.

Dream: To see their story to an end, whether his brother would see it or not.

Last edited:
@Cresion Breezes Accepted.

Norrian Melman: The 'On his own training arc' Brother - Joins the club

People tend to take their normal, everyday lives for granted, but for someone who has to do their best to achieve it, normal things are quite exciting.

ichinose-senri-full-2247670-e1528846744894.png

Text Colour Hex Code: Salmon (#FA8072)
Name: Daichi Orlenko
Genre: Slice of Life
Conversations
- Daichi likes talking to people about pretty much anything as long as he is somewhat knowledgeable about the topic at hand. He enjoys this form of social interaction since the only people he ever go to talk to while he was confined at the hospital were doctors and nurses who were only interested in doing their respective jobs as well as the occasional visits from his cousins Natasha and Sacha.

Light Novels and Manga - These media were the primary sources of entertainment for Daichi while he was confined at the hospital. First introduced by his cousin, Natasha, his parents ended up buying whatever Light Novel or Manga series he had taken an interest on after realizing they had a profoundly positive effect on their son's health.

Drawing - The other hobby that Daichi had gotten into during his long stay at the medical facility. While in no way a pro just yet, he strives to improve his art by practicing every chance he gets.

Fireworks - Before even getting introduced to Light Novels and Manga, Daichi had always liked fireworks, The first time he saw one was from the small window of his hospital room. He was having a particularly bad fever at the time and he honestly thought he'd kick the bucket any second when suddenly, he saw an explosion of colors light up the night sky. He considers the experience as instrumental in helping him survive that fateful night.

Dislikes:

Strenuous Physical Activities
- Stemming from his weak physical constitution, Daichi is not a huge fan of any physically tiring activity. In the event that he is forced to do tedious physical work, he will try his best to accomplish the task at the cost of catching a fever for a couple of days.

Being Alone: Spending much of his time confined to a hospital bed has made Daichi develop a certain distaste towards being alone. Even when reading or writing, he finds that he is more at ease and productive if he is somewhere he could hear the ambient noise of people in the background.

Hospitals: As one might expect, after living a majority of his life inside one, the last place he wanted to visit or ever return to is a hospital room.

Fear(s):

Abandonment
- Spending most of his childhood by his lonesome, Daichi is constantly afraid of losing those close to him.

Death: Due to his particularly weak constitution, Daichi has had several brushes with death over the years. He is afraid not solely on the concept of death, itself, but more on dying without really accomplishing anything with his life.

History:

Daichi Orlenko was born to Semyon Orlenko, a prolific Russian entrepreneur, and Seiri Fushikawa, the heiress to a longstanding Japanese Brewery. Due to having a particularly weak constitution, Daichi never really had a normal upbringing. While most kids would go to school and play with their peers, Daichi was confined to a hospital bed and home schooled for for a good majority of his childhood. The only solace he found to cut through the mundane days ahead of him was the books and light novels his cousin, Natasha, never fails to bring him whenever she gets a chance to visit.

What started as a means to stave off boredom turned into curiosity and intrigue until finally he had come to be passionate over this particular form of literature. Although he has expanded his collection of reading paraphernalia to multiple genres, Daichi has taken special interest in the "Slice of Life" genre due to how foreign the seemingly normal things portrayed in such stories are for him.

Eventually, Daichi's condition had improved enough for him to actually attend school and be out and about like any normal guy his age. Due to its relatively close location to the Orlenko family estate, Aistri academy was chosen as the institution where Daichi would receive his formal education. When he caught wind that the school has a Writing Club, however, Daichi did not hesitate to join, despite how much the club had fallen from grace over the years.

Dream: Daichi wishes to write and publish his own Light Novel and Manga. Getting them an anime adaptation would be a bonus.

@Accelerator? More like Accelepted!

Daichi Orlenko: The Tiny Tim Rich Boy - Joins the Club!

• Haha
Reactions: Accelerator
Added List of Actual RPer characters to first post.

Text Color Hex Code: #8470da

Full Name: Mayumi Sayoko
Calling Name: Sayoko
Genre: Romance, Magical Realism

Olivia Diggory (Teen).jpg

Shameless flirting: She enjoys making suggestive remarks to get a reaction out of people, regardless of the gender of the ‘target’. However, it does seem to come out more easily when targeting males.

Center of attention: She wants to be in the spotlight. A habit that can bring out any façade necessary to achieve this goal. Whether it’s positive or negative attention matters little as long as she has her ‘audience’.

Romance: Not just the genre, and not just romance involving herself. Despite putting herself out there so obviously, she is also the first person to help others hook up. If anything, she adores a good love story – as long as she played a part in ‘igniting the spark’.

Alone-Time: Even a social butterfly occasionally needs time to give her wings some rest. Whenever Sayoko needs to come to terms with reality – and be in a sour mood – she prefers to push everyone away and be alone with her thoughts instead of drowning them out by socializing.

Large Animals: The bigger the better. Whether it’s a large breed of dog or an elephant matters little. Large animals will always be cause for excitement. It’s not uncommon for her more magical stories to involve a large creature or two.

Dislikes:
Serious Relationships/Commitment:
She has a poor track record maintaining romantic relationships. Sayoko will start pushing people away once a relationship becomes too serious for her liking – even resorting to cheating if that’s what it takes to force her partner to break up with her.

Conflict: At first, negative attention is still attention, but things take a turn when a boiling point is reached. She has horrible conflict resolution skills, and more often than not only adds oil to the fire.

Fatherly Love: When faced with the idea of fatherly love, Sayoko has two coping mechanisms. She either doubles down on drawing the attention towards herself to drown it out or distance herself from it by pushing it all away.

Dad: If ‘Hates’ was part of the CS, she’d put her father there instead.

Fear(s):
Abandonment:
She is constantly busy with how others perceive her, as well as reminding herself to keep an upbeat and entertaining persona. If there’s anything she has learned, it’s that people don’t stick around if you’re not worth the effort.

Natural Waters/Fish/Unknown: A combination of these factors is what leads Sayoko to stay far, FAR, away from lakes, ponds, rivers, seas, and oceans. If she must swim, it will be in a proper, sanitary pool with a clear view of the bottom.

History:
Sayoko is the only child of a single-parent household; being raised by just her mother. She often spent time alone on account of her mother making long days, and her father being out of the picture. Her loneliness back then was the catalyst that put in motion the events that shaped her future. After voicing her discontent with being left alone, her mother arranged for a sitter to keep her company. The sitter, a neighborhood girl, studied journalism at the time and encouraged Sayoko to use her imagination to ‘create a world if this one is boring’.

It started by writing short stories describing how her day could’ve been better. Essentially a diary if her life was that of a fantasy character. Over time that habit grew out to writing stories about the world around her, mixing in fantastical elements to paint the world prettier than it was. It helped her coop with the parts of life she found difficult to accept.

Sayoko joined the academy last year after her mother suggested she should. As it would be good for her writing. That is, if she’d chosen to join that particular club in her first year; she didn’t. Instead deciding to take a stab at woodworking purely for the sake of male attention. A few months after joining she was already well known amongst the boys and disliked by some of the girls, all for good reason. The reason definitely not being her actual skill in woodworking, but rather her flirtatious attitude capturing the attention of her male peers.

After two messy break-ups it’s somewhat remarkable she still managed to spin the stories in a way that made her partners the bad guys. In reality, it’s simply business as usual. Flirt, fall in love, fear of commitment kicks in, do something regrettable, and blame it on the other party before moving on to the next skin-deep relationship. It works for her, but it’s definitely causing some issues within the woodworking club. Which is enough reason for Sayoko and her bad conflict resolution skills to bail now that the new schoolyear has arrived. Moving on to the club she was meant to join last year; the writing club.

Dream:
To be a novelist, if only to be able to work from home.

• Bucket of Rainbows
@Hecatty , Accepted! Feel free to join discord.

Mayumi Sayoko: The " Hey, hey, you, you I could be your girlfriend" Social Moth

Reactions: Hecatty
weeeee- I don't know why, but I made this for here, so eh, why not post it? x3
╬╬═════════════╬╬═════════════╬╬═════════════╬╬═════════════╬╬═════════════╬╬═════════════╬╬
A little blood never hurts you until you bleed out-why are you running away?
Pin on Cute things

Text Colour Hex Code:
Name:
Zauchi Miipi 'Mii'
Genre:
Horror(Gore)
- Being creepy.
- Spooking other people.
- Meat.
- Reptiles.
- Causing chaos.
- Leaving drawings of murder scenes from her ideas around school and the club room.
Dislikes:
- Crying.
- 'Cheerful' colors.
- Dogs. She hates them.
- No meat.
- The quiet.
- Being avoided
Fear(s):
- Being stuck in silence.
- Cold places.
History:
Born in a rather plain family, Miipi lived in a constant state of boredom. She was born with pure white hair, and different colored eyes(one blue, the other red), a bad omen to her family. As such, she wasn't allowed out of the family home. Her childhood was filled with quiet moments in the family library, occasionally being able to wander outside in the family grounds. Her only companions were the family cat named Fat(in her defense, she was still learning her words when she named him), and the old guy who came to clean the garden a few times a week. From the time she could walk, she was tottering around the house, following Fat while he walked around. Once she stumbled over 'old guy' as Miipi remembers him. She doesn't remember his face clearly, just grey hair, a tired smile, and trembling fingers. She considered the old guy a friend, and followed him quietly, chewing on something she stole from the kitchen. The old guy kept working there, and still works there even after Miipi left.
When she was stuck inside, her time was usually passed by sitting in the library and reading everything she could. Miipi found the horror section of her family's library, and soon grew to like the disturbing genre. In the next few years, she went through the entire horror section three times. On her 10th birthday, when she was in tutoring, she caught sight of a scar on her teacher's neck. Wondering what it was, she went stood up when the teacher wasn't paying attention and leaned in close, almost touching the scar with her fingers. The woman jerked back and hit Miipi back, knocking her into the side of her desk, making her pass out. Her head cracked open right in the center of her scalp, and the woman panicked, running out of the room. A few hours later, Miipi woke up and went out, not realizing something was wrong with her head. Blood was running down her face and matted her hair, staining the white red. Her eyes were dull, unfocused, but staring at everything at the same time. Her father found her later that day, sitting on a windowsill and staring at her reflection. Turning around at her father's strangled scream, she grinned at him, the dried blood cracking and flaking off.
Shortly after, Miipi was sent to a mental hospital.
There, she embraced her fascination for gore, and started writing disturbingly detailed stories about random ideas she had, and stories she made up of the people around her. Mentally ill people tell the best of stories. Death, blood, stabbing, rituals, sacrifices, more blood, screaming, essentially anything a gore-lover needs. She kept all of those stories in a notebook which she carried at all times. No one saw her without it, or into it. It was Miipi's and Miipi's alone. After half a year at the mental hospital, she was sent back home, deemed 'suitable for society'. Her mental illness? None, just an abnormal taste for all things blood and death. When she reached 'home', she dyed half of her hair black, and keeps it dyed. Miipi went back to private tutoring, her parents not trusting her to randomly mentally scar another kid. Her grades, well, they went up. She wanted to get out of her family house, where all she ever did was sit in a chair and learn, learn, learn. Her parents enrolled her in a school without her knowing. She just woke up one morning, went to tutoring, came back, and all her clothes and belongings were packed up. With no explanation, she was sent off to the academy. Once there, she went and joined the Writing club. But not before debating with herself for several hours, kicking a wall and muttering under her breath. If any other kids were unlucky to catch her attention, she stared at them while she muttered to herself, creeping them out.
Miipi is often misjudged by her innocent and child-like appearance, but her mind is darker then even some serial killers. She has an odd habit of kicking people in the back of the knees. Her notebooks are filled with dark drawings, splashed with red and white to accent the bodies. Miipi really is kinda a dark girl, but her innocent manner and actions are to confuse people who don't really know her. Mii has always been short, and so drinks a lot of milk to try and grow.
Dream (What drives you?):
She just wants to live an interesting life, maybe own a few snakes, write some really disturbing stuff, scar a few people's minds, the list is endless along with the possibilites.​

Last edited:
@Mini Accepted.

Zauchi Miipi: The 'Wanna see my Guru' Creeper - Joins the Club