Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Any time except when I'm not.
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Genres
Modern, Fantasy

THIS THREAD IS FOR POSTING CHARACTER SHEETS ONLY.

FOR INFOMATION AND DECLARING YOUR INTEREST. PLEASE VISIT THE INTERESTCHECK!

INTERESTCHECK: HERE
IC: HERE

"Aistri Academy. Where far-off dreams are turned into reality. Or at least dreams that are slightly closer."

You've clicked on the page! I'm already succeding expectations!

This is the OOC for ‘Writing Club’. A SOL mixed with drama and comedy. You are one of the few students that make up the new batch of members for the criminally understaff Writing Club. A student of Aistri Academy. A prestigous international school based around an unorthodox method of teaching purely based around peer-learning in one's focused club.
You join the club brimming with hope. But quickly find things aren't as they should be. There's only two senior members; The Head of the club doesn't even write, the faculties compared to the other clubs is non-existent!

Worst of all, the academy has announced that they will start cutting off Clubs found to not 'Offer' anything to society. You and your peers find yourselves in a school-wide competition not only for respect. But for your place in this academy at all!

One's thing for sure, you're gonna have to work together if you have any hope of appeasing the school and continuing your dreams!

Rules:
  • Communication is key. Please contact me if you are planning on dropping out. I won’t be upset with you, I just want to know that you’re dropping. Also, please contact me if you want to stay in the RP but you’re having trouble posting for whatever reason. Basically, if anything at all goes awry. I will be happy to work things out with you.
  • You cannot post in the IC for a certain character until I have accepted that character. If you are unsure as to whether your character has been accepted, please ask.
  • Please try to include, in every post, SOMETHING that other characters can react to. This means that you CANNOT:
    • Make a post that only passively restates what your character just saw, without adding any new dialogue or actions in response.
    • Make a post about your character doing something that doesn’t affect any other characters at all (ie: them doing something alone in their room, or any other isolated location).
  • This RP has no formal posting order. Please post whenever it seems right to do so. I will be keeping track of "activity flow", however, so if I think that you should be posting, I’ll release the hounds.
  • The Discord Server that will be set up is mandatory to join. You'll be invited when Accepted.
  • I may add more rules as the need arises. I can do that you know.
Jìng Giù: The Lazy Head (Rper @Rithas )
Seirá Mada:
The Old-Fashioned Gal (Rper @Rithas)
Watanabe Honoka:
The unexpectantly spooky one. (Rper @Jessica2477 )
Mirai Ueno:
The Enigma Wrapped in a Highschool Girl (Rper @twinkletide )
Beatrix Lance:
The one who knows how to break the ice in a story (Rper @Wolfsbane706 )
Theodore Estherheart: The Refined Trash. (Rper @xLarius )
Jemima Foster: The one whose's opinion on cliffhangers is a cliffhanger. (Rper @Yuuki_Tatsunohi )
Ayase Matsuhima: The One getting those pictures of Spiderman. (Rper @RedArmyShogun )
Howell Reece: The Absolute Lad. (@RPEr @Luma )
Appearance (Drawn):
Text Colour Hex Code:
Name:
Likes (Atleast 3):
Dislikes (Atleast 3):
Fear(s):
Dream (What drives you?):

[/hr]

Summary
  • Format: Group RP
  • RP Type: Slice of Life. Comedy, Drama.
  • Expected Post Rate: 1 Per Week or more
  • Quality of Posts: Intermediate.
  • Max Cast Size: 8
  • Character Limit: 1
  • Mandatory Secondary Communication: Discord Server (Will be invited when Accepted
  • Current Signups: Open!
  • GM: @Rithas
[/hr][/hr][/hr]

Last edited:
Let me know if something is wrong

Text Colour Hex Code: #CEECF7 Light Blue

Name: Watanabe Honoka

Genre: Psychological Horror, Horror

Likes (Atleast 3):

-Occult books
-Writing story scripts
-Creepy media (stories/movies/Animation/etc.)
-Psychological Horror
-Sports (watching not playing)
-Shounen Ai/BL/Unproblematic Yaoi (Guilty pleasure; Keeps this secret)

Dislikes (Atleast 3):

-Poorly done movie adaptations
-Spicy foods (Eating shouldn't be painful)
-Tea (Honoka finds tea disgusting, but forces herself to drink it to be polite)
-Shounen Manga (Believes they all follow a formula. Believes the only creative thing about Shounen Manga is their setting)

Fear(s):

-Being underwater

Honoka's dream is to become a successful and beloved psychological horror writer. She hopes that future generations of writers will look to her work for inspiration.

Introducing the Two GM Characters of the Roleplay!

THE HEAD OF THE CLUB:

Jing
"Can you keep it down? I'm trying to rest"

original.gif

Text Colour Hex Code: Light Yellow
Name: Jìng Giù

Genre: ???

- Sleep
- Cats

Dislikes:
- Work
- Noise
- Criticism
- The Cold

Fear(s):
- Cars

Dream:
Jing lives life to the ethos of getting by while putting in the least effort.
If he could never have to lift a finger again to life comfortably, then he would call that paradise.​

THE ONE ACTUALLY TRYING TO KEEP THINGS TOGETHER:

Seira
"Hey! Put that back!"

__original_drawn_by_sino42__c0536d18ce1a26fbf06468e8cc561a57.png

Text Colour Hex Code: Navy Gray
Name: Seirá Mada

Genre: H.F.U.R.E.D.F.T.P.O.T.U.I.T.C.S
(Historical Fiction Using Realisitc Elements Derived From The Period Of Time Used In That Current Story.)

- Documentaries
- Old-Timey stuff. (Though she would never call it that)
- Woodworking
- Jumpers​

Dislikes:
- Mobile Phones
- Chaos
- Unrealistic Stories
- Social Media

- Fear(s):
- Bugs
- Getting lied to
- Getting kicked out of the academy.

Dream:
To teach people the awe of history using her books.​

First time, so bear with me...

Appearance (Drawn): __mochizuki_kantai_collection_drawn_by_haruyuki_yukichasoba__9195d27afa30ccdd795039156033f50b.png

Text Colour Hex Code: #FBA026

Name: Mirai Ueno

Genre: Surrealism(?)

-The internet
-Coffee
-Being difficult to follow (What's the fun if people can understand your train of thought all the time?)

Dislikes:
-Realism
-Boredom (But really, who doesn't?)
-Blunt critiques
-Pedants
-Inactivity

Fear(s):
Failing to meet her ambitons, her own mortality (which would put an end to her meeting her ambitions).

Dream: To make an earth-shatteringly important capital A work of Art.

Spoiling because massive image.
Appearance (Drawn):Crossover Turn.jpg
Text Colour Hex Code: #B8312F
Name: Beatrix Lance
Genre: Sports, Modern Fantasy
  • Figure skating​
  • Winter​
  • Ballet​
  • Dressing up​
  • Tabletop Games​
  • Her "lucky skates".​
Dislikes:​

• Summer​
  • Swimming​
  • Swimsuits​
  • Video games​
Fear(s):​

• Thin ice​
  • Losing her skates.​
  • Getting lost.​
Time to bring figure skating to literature! Properly!
Note:
She always has her "lucky skates" on hand. Sometimes she'll even wear them in the club room!​

Last edited:
Reactions: twinkletide
9935aa763e2f96463e81c4e003f4c198.jpg

Text Colour Hex Code:
#7BB3FF >> What color are you even- -

Name:
Theodore Estherheart

Genres:
- "Slice of Life" ("Also known as romance garba- -")
- Fantasy ("Mostly magical gir- -")

- Granola Bars
- Snow
- Swimming
- Chocolate

Dislikes:
- Half-arsed Stories
- Most Sequels
- Sugary Coffee
- Worms, Centipedes, etc.
- Nagging

Fear(s):
- Thunder
- His "geeky" side being exposed on a large scale
- Losing Meaning

Dreams:
- To collect all the limited editions of, *'No way, idiot!'
- Literature Wise: Creating a perfect series of stories that are able to properly intertwine

*No way, idiot! - A cheesy romantic comedy novel about a to-be couple that constantly struggles with commitment issues, along with containing repetitive Sa*lor Moon references

Last edited:
Reactions: lepidoptera
"I like this class, I can work in peace and no one bothers me...much."
1542753975412.png

Text Colour Hex Code: Whatever Orange this is. #F37934
Name: Ayase Matsuhima
Genre: Feature and Investigative Journalism, Legalism and Historical Fiction

Coffee
Bobbypins
Photography
Writing
Puzzles
1930-40's clothing

Dislikes:
Pants (wears a skirt or shorts)
Cold Weather
"Why are you reading my articles improperly!? I have nothing to gain by spreading rumors of the end of the world!"
Society in part (Mass Media, face value acceptance, "NPC's" aka normies)

Fear:
Being Stalked
Snakes
Communism

Dream: Whishes to be an investigative journalist so that she can find out and show others the truth, no matter what it might be.

Failing that becoming a house wife to a rich husband.

Last edited:
Appearance:
4e8a6d4a5c766cab704b4a3a09508fa3.jpg

Text Colour Hex Code:
#30f9a7

Name:
Jemima Foster

Genre:
Fanfiction
Fantasy
Slice of life
Romance
Magical realism
Any genres as long she uses one of her OTPs like T***D***, S***N***, M***H***, R**R**, S****, K**** (she has a lot)

Whenever her OTP has a moment, even if it’s little and supposed to be platonic instead of romantic
Whenever, in fanfiction, the OTP has a fluffy moment that is well timed, well developed, and super cute that it makes her squeal
Hanging out with friends
An email telling her a new chapter was posted
Watching TV
Cliffhangers

Dislikes:
Flame wars
An asshole going into OTP tag and stirring up trouble
Sweets
Horror movies
Cliffhangers
Not being able to record down an idea ("Inspiration can strike at any time!")
When people don’t put stuff under the cut
"That one time ***** kissed ****, but **** belongs to ******* and ***** knows it yet ***** still had the nerve to kiss **** and---" (she went into rage mode, and along with another friend, locked themselves in a room where they screamed till the walls shook and rewrote the scene in pure anger)

Fear:
Clowns
Manuscript rejection

Dream:
Jemima wants to write a fanfic so good that it gets a lot of hits and gets 1k reviews on F************ or A**
She wants to write her own original novel with her own original characters.​

Colors in the image are kinda subdued, but here's what I had in mind:
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue

Text Colour Hex Code: Brown
Name: Howell Reece
Genre: Fantasy Adventure

• Energy drinks
  • Exploring random places
  • Self-insert protagonists
  • The great (and sometimes even the not-so-great) outdoors
Dislikes
  • Reading books
  • Flat soda
  • Staying in one place for too long
Fears
  • Cats
  • Squids
  • School cafeterias

Dream: Become a professional baseball player also there’s a lot of pretty girls in this club...

Last edited:
Appearance:
nYqflrM.jpg

Text Colour Hex Code:
#1B7A00 - Tough-As-Nails-Forest-Green!

Name: Javier Tougou! Remember it!

Genre: (Pretends to write) Action, obviously! (Actually): Surrealism/Surrealistic Horror

Likes: Getting into fights, marzipan, being told that he's cool, not being picked on, romantic comedies, football, fishing.

Dislikes: People who see right through him liars, his height, violent horror, fancy prose (that isn't his), conflicted feelings, being alone, writers who put their heart and soul into a fiction and then just butt out leaving their creations abandoned like what even is that, dentists.

Fears: Ending up a useless guy like his old man, wasting time on something 'useless' like writing, not writing when he loves it so much, getting into a situation he can't get out of. Dentists, again. Dentists are scary, this one time -

Dreams: To get one of his books into a museum or something. Maybe not even for the writing, but - just because. It's a dream he's had, for ages. Nevermind. You wouldn't - it was stupid. His actual dream is just - eating sweets all day and getting into fights, okay?
Haha, there.

Better dream!

Also, if I don't get in, that's fine - this seems really fun and interesting.
What a weird club so far, I love it!.. I'll be rooting for it to not get canceled, ahaha!

edit, xLarius I tried to do a thank AND thumbs up emote at you, but my reactions seem to be broken. :cry:
If approved, Theo and Javier complaining about sequels being wretched will happen. That's my promise. I'm sticking to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: xLarius
Setsuna.F..Seiei.600.37724.jpg

"Escape to fantasy is a passion. I will see my passions through."
Text Colour Hex Code: This Color~ (It's: #00A885)

Name:

Damian James

Male

Genre:

Urban Fantasy, Fantasy Adventure, Sci-fi

• Fantasy (surprise!)
  • Apples
  • His Tablet
  • Cats
  • Dragons
  • Looping his Music when Writing (high score is 200 on one song)

Dislikes:

• Dogs,
  • Realistic Fiction,
  • Working in Total Silence

Fear(s):

• Not Being Good Enough
  • Public Speaking
  • Isolation

Dream:

To truly make someone's day better with something he wrote. He wants nothing more than to provide a fun and exciting bit of escapism for others.

C5Elq.png
Text Colour Hex Code: uh.... This? (#54ACD2)
Name: Haruka Tatsumi​
Genre:​
  • Romance​
  • Science Fiction​
  • Mystery​
  • Sports (Particularly Pro Wrestling)
Likes (Atleast 3):​
  • Seasonal Limited Items
  • Pro Wrestling - "What? I know it's fake! Shush shush!"
  • Dogs
  • Fit Guys
Dislikes (Atleast 3):​
  • Critics
  • Over-realism in writings
  • Burgers
  • Being left behind
Fear(s):​
  • Getting licked
  • Jumpscares
  • Being alone
Dream (What drives you?):​
  • To be the greatest writer of a Wrestling-slash-Romance-slash-Mystery story of all time

• Love
Reactions: lepidoptera
StockRio.jpg
(Artist: Takei Ooki)

Text Colour Hex Code: #FFBBFF
Name:
Rio Hanatora <3

Genre: Fanfiction. Bad Fanfiction.

"I really, really like listening to American Music, you know? I don't understand what they're saying half the time but I can appreciate how they sound. And maybe it'll help me learn English too?"

"The characters in the TV Dramas are SO HOT! But you know, sometimes after watching them, I think that things should've turned out a different way. So I write it and post it on fanfiction.bleh! Follow me on Chirpy too!"

"Did you know that if you apply some subtle makeup in the right place, you can make your appearance pop out? Or did you know that if you pick out clothes that are just slightly too big it makes a girl look really cute if they pull it off right? Everything in the world begins with appearances, and I love how I make myself look!"

"Lets go out! Karaoke. Shopping. Getting coffee! I want to live out my shining high-school days just like it's supposed be done!"

Dislikes:

"Isn't it annoying when people are like, hesitant towards you? I go to all this trouble to look nice and they don't even want to look me in the eye and act all withdrawn? I don't get it? Why do people sometimes act like this towards me?"

"Yeah, yeah. You can think I'm odd for not liking sugar. The taste sticks to my mouth. Plain crackers and green tea work just fine for me! Or something healthy, you know?"

"Those mean canon purists and those haters and trolls. If you don't like what I'm writing then don't bother reading it? Why bother to write out a comment? Are they just masochistic or something? Putting themselves through reading what they don't like?"

"Those sporty types. Sweaty. My nose is super sensitive so i can always... you know. Tell they've been working out even with the deodorant? Gross."

Fears:

"Please don't ignore me. Please don't ignore me. Please don't ignore me. Please don't ignore me."

"T-there's no way I can actually hurt someone just by speaking my mind, right? I mean, people can't take that kind of stuff seriously, right?"

"Who Am I? Again?"

I want to be like, super duper popular and friends with everyone and stuff!