Writing Club (IC)

Haruka Tatsumi
[Writing Club Clubroom]

Haruka took Reece's hand and stood up with his help. "Thank you." She thanked as she wipes off the dusts on her butt. Now that she had a better look of Reece, he seems like that one dude who probably do more physical activity than whatever this club is doing. Haruka would take a look at him longer than necessary, wondering why did he join this club. Once she realized she's been looking at him for quite a while, several words adressing the chair breaking went through. What was that about superglue?

"Like a superglue would fix everything." She mumbled out. "It'll break again anyway..." She would then lean over to the table, resting her hands on the table. Not wanting a repeat of the earlier incident as she listened on to the conversations. Various topics flied around past, until Rio mentioned about instead of thinking about mottos and all, think about what needs to be fixed in the clubroom.

She would immediately agree to that but, she hesitates on doing that and dabble on pointing out the cockroach sitting on her shoulders, or not... But then Ayase snaps pictures on Rio's shoulders. While saying stuffs about scoops and bad things about the academy.

"Yes, exactly! Not just faulty chairs that would break at any moment!" She agreed to Rio, as she would point at her shoulders. "There's this creature as well!!" She pointed straight at the cockroach. "Gee, if we won the motto hunt we'd probably get better stuffs... Not really trusting them though." She sighed as she looked to the rest of the tables and chairs. Shivering at the thought of it breaking when she sit on it.

Interactions : JingGroup

Seira
[Writing Club Room]

"U-Um..." Seira nervously watched as Damian began to rock in their chair. Goodness, it hadn't passed the morning yet and already she had done something to upset someone. She tried to comfort herself that maybe this was just his way of thinking. Oh, she really hoped so. One who destroyed the morale of their troops before the greetings had ended was not fit to be near a leader.

After a few seconds which felt like many eons to the senior member. Damian offered a second suggestion. One in Latin. Seira had never quite gotten the intricacies of the pychological effect of because it was in a dead language it was cool. But she supposed it could work.

Adding to the discussion, Jenima asked if there was a particular theme that the Academy was looking for.

"That's a good question!" Seira exclaimed, but quickly frowned. "The Infomation is insufficent for an acceptable answer. Which is why I would favour to know myself." Correcting her glasses, She sighed slightly. "I doubt however, that I'll obtain that infomation..."

Beatrix shamelessly took one of Seira's pens without asking. Taking a deep breath, she decided that it was best to let it go this once. She noticed that Beatrix's voice had changed once again. Dear, perhaps she had split personailities?

"What do the rest of you think? Also, it may be prudent to peek in on the other clubs to see what they have come up with."
"I can see what the Occult club came up with if we're deriving inspiration from other ideas..."

"Club espionage so soon? We haven't even met them yet! That seems rather unpolite."

Honoka then mentioneed the Academy's budget. Seira shifted uncomfortably, "Well, it should. Really. But..."

Seira's eyes widened at something on the other side of the group.

@SeiraGroup

Jing
[Writing Club Room]

'Sprinting Towards Success!' Reece added, among other things. He, like the others. Now sat on the chairs as if they were training their glutes.
"I don't like running. The likelyhood of falling rises."

And then Mirai began to speak. She talked a lot. So much that that Jing went through the five steps of grief from having to listen to her. Only reaching acceptance once she had finally finished.
"Cool." Jing nodded, "I see where your coming from totally."

"...Um. I know that Senpai said that we should be doing that whole motto thing. But... considering a chair literally just broke here. Do you think that maybe we should be figuring out what needs to get fixed up in this room? Like, what if one of the desks collapsed while someone was using it?"

Cocking his head to the side, Jing stared at Rio in the manner of a mother dealing with their kid before a morning coffee. "Do you wanna do the paperwork? Do you?" One might have gotten the impression that they should eyeroll or fake a laugh. But the Head looked dead serious. Of course, he couldn't change his facial expression when Rio's little friend crawled up to her shoulder.

It would ruin the potential of this situation, afterall.

"....What?"

"We're all admiring your beautiful face." Jing replied over the snapping of Ayase film.
"There's this creature as well!"
"Don't call Rio that, it's rude."

"OOooOoOoOo" Seira could be heard behind him. Seemingly frozen in terror.

"E-E-excuseme" A tiny, whiny voice came from the doorway. To those stupid enough to look away from the oncoming show. They could see a pale boy. Dressed in what could only be described as camping gear. A small catching net slung over his left shoulder.

"Im-part of the Entomology club and I-I have to announce that there was a small accident and that many mutant cockroaches, a-among other things have been released onto the floor! Sincere Apologises!" The camping boy cried, wanting to melt into the floor.

A silence fell onto the room.

Suddenly, Jing slapped his head. "Oooh~ Floor club greetings! That's what we were supposed to do! Oh that makes so more sense then this lame Motto thing."

Cockroach-San, waving his annatae in an noble fashion. Aventured into Rio's hair.

@Ehb
@Everbody

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: xLarius
Damian James
Writing Club Clubroom

His suggestion seemed to be going well. Sort of. He wasn't sure that they could use the ones that Jemina said, because one was sort of already in use. By the US navy.

"The movie idea might be easier. However, we should probably try and avoid any copyright issues maybe? And why the Occult Club? How would they help us at all?"

However, as things went on, it seemed like the other group was quickly drawing attention.

"M-mutant cockroaches?" Damian said, getting up and looking around his feet. "What makes them a mutant cockroach?!"

As he looked for said cockroaches, he saw one. Go into Rio's hair. He didn't know her name, but he knew that she probably wouldn't like having bugs in her hair. He wouldn't. How should he point that out though? Screaming wouldn't be a way to get that information across and he would sooner die than just grab the bug himself...

"Uh... Miss. With the baggy clothes and stuff... errr. You sort of have..."
Damian said. "A cockroach climbing into your hair right now."

Damian decided to back away a little further so as to give her the proper amount of room to panic about his statement while not hitting him in the face. He was not going to be part of this if he could help it. Cockroaches were creepy little things.

@Yuuki_Tatsunohi @Wolfsbane706 @Jessica2477 @Rithas @Ehb

Honoka
[Writing Clubroom]

"Inspiration is different from stealing." She simply told Seira, though it wasn't long until another event caught their attention.

Before she could answer Damian's question, their attention was brought towards the other group in regards to cockroaches.

Mutant cockroaches.

She had to have it.

Cockroaches and bugs in general were creepy little things, which Honoka adored for said reason. She was certain that if she didn't get to the cockroach first, her clubmates were going to stomp the poor thing dead.

Honoka got up immediately, searching high and low for any mutant cockroaches until...

"Uh... Miss. With the baggy clothes and stuff... errr. You sort of have..." Damian said to the girl with the long hair and pigtails. "A cockroach climbing into your hair right now."

"A cockroach? Please don't panic, miss! Let me get it!" She spoke up immediately. Honoka got up from where she was searched and walked over to Rio. She then fidgeted with the girl's hair, searching for said mutant cockroach. She didn't think to ask permission, since why would Rio object to her getting the bug off of her?

She picked the cockroach out of the girl's hair, holding it by its sides while the bug flailed its little legs around.

"Oh wow~ So creepy!"

( @Ehb )

Jemima Foster
Writing Club Room

Jemima blinked at Seira's answer to her question. She didn't know? Well the principal didn't really give anything to work with so that was probably why. Though maybe the fashionably late guy named Jing knew what the principal was looking for.

Beatrix then came up with her own suggestion—Jemima could have sworn her accent just changed—writing down something with Seira's pen. Then there was talk about movies and going around at other clubs and checking out what they were suggesting.

"Oh, I agree with Honoka. Stealing is one thing, but taking inspiration is another," she said. "After taking a peek at what others are doing, we can do that movie thing too! I totally want to see the new movie that came out: A***************. Or if nobody wants that, how about I*********** or J***************—"

Jemima paused when everyone's attention had turned to the other group, specifically a girl with baggy clothes and hairstyle that reminded Jemima of M*** from D********. Mutant cockroaches?! She sucked in a breath as she watched a cockroach crawl into the girl's hair. Honoka immediately jumped to action, searching the girl's hair for the cockroach and pulling it out with little care for the fact it was a bug.

Wow, very brave, Jemima thought, biting her lip as she watched the bug flail in Honoka's fingers.

"O-one of yours, right?" she asked the Entomology club member, pointing at Honoka. She approached a small shelf in the corner, pulling out a dusty, cracked, empty jar and presenting it to the boy. "Wanna use this? Because of the whole . . . mutation thing? I'm Jemima Foster, by the way. And everyone here" she gestured to everyone in the room"is part of the Writing Club."

Interactions: @Seira Group, Seira@Rithas
Mentions: Honoka @Jessica2477, Beatrix @Wolfsbane706, Rio @Ehb

Rio Hanatora
Writing Clubroom

Rio blinked in a somewhat lost manner as Ayase continued to clock away pictures of her in an excited fashion. Hey, weren't you supposed get permission for that kind of thing? But, what in the world did a picture of her have to do with corrupt funding or pest infestations? Tatsumi, getting back up, agreed with wanting to adress the actual problems present in the club-room itself - having experienced the rackety nature of their room and it's furnishings firsthand.

"We're all admiring your beautiful face."
"There's this creature as well!"
"Don't call Rio that, it's rude."

Rio was getting a little displeased. Their attention was a bit more like a circus show sort of deal as opposed to anything respectable. She was getting the impression that she was getting teased by Jing. Thinking that paperwork in order to not sit in collapsing furniture was too much of a hassle? Just how lazy was this person?

Additionally, Ayase's whole paparazzi-style of clacking pictures of her seemed to warrant a rebuttal. Rio was about to ask Ayase to stop before more people seemed to be... well, paying more attention to something in her direction?

A camper burst in through the door. He looked like the bugcatcher trainer who threw Cacoonomon monsters at you at the start of the game.

"E-E-excuseme"
"Im-part of the Entomology club and I-I have to announce that there was a small accident and that many mutant cockroaches, a-among other things have been released onto the floor! Sincere Apologises!"

"....What kind of school club develops mutated cockroaches?" Replied Rio with a surprisingly straight man styled answer. "Senpai, are you telling me that this school can afford to have one of it's clubs to do bio-engineering in one room and accept faulty collapsing furniture just one floor down?"

Rio shook her head.
Was she really going to subject herself to this torture without saying a thing? Of course not.
But that line of though was again interrupted by one of the boys in her group.

"Uh... Miss. With the baggy clothes and stuff... errr. You sort of have..."
"...?"
"A cockroach climbing into your hair right now."
"Wh..-"
"A cockroach? Please don't panic, miss! Let me get it!"

A girl approached her. She reached into her hair in a completely unprovoked manner.

"Ow! What do you think you are doing!?"
Rio angrily protested after one of the girls yanked something out of her hair. Absolutely disrespectful!

"Oh wow~ So creepy!"

The others seemed to be fixated on the whole cockroach. It all happened so quickly that Rio was more concerned over straitening her hair back over the fact that the cockroach was apparently there just a second go. Jemina fetched a glass jar and presented it to Trainer Bugcatcher for the insect.

"Wanna use this? Because of the whole . . . mutation thing? I'm Jemima Foster, by the way. And everyone here"
"is part of the Writing Club."

"Hey! hey! Hold up a second! Are we going the Nuclear Radiation route? Like, are we talking about the Nukeout Radroach kind of mutation?!"

@_Jingroup @Rithas

Ayase Matsuhima
Looking on at the events, Ayase's camera would quickly switch from the girl's shoulder to the bug it's self. Though the muted replies of her fellow club members was generally disappointing, she had been hoping for a massed panic. Sadly they all seemed to be freaks vs the majority. Though the breathless club leader gave her an interesting story. "My, my, unchecked research huh? That must be expensive, care to share how your club pays for it all, or did you just build a nuclear reactor in the basement?" The reporter asks with a slight smirk, unless she got more info this whole thing seemed to be a bust, just like the class objective was.

Which she was in a manner grateful for, going back to her work Ayase appreciated the distraction, the more they were preoccupied the less she needed to do..well whatever it was this club actually did. "All's well that ends well, right?" Ayase says to no one in particular as she returns to her own work. "Hmm..maybe we should make the Motto, Money well Spent, something the school doesn't do.."

Interactions: Everyone and no one.

"Oh wow!" Aphid joyfully commented as Honoka plucked Cockroach-san from Rio's hair. "He doesn't normally go near humans. He must really like you!" The Camper Boy told the now uninfested Rio.

Looking towards the bug that seconds ago was scurrying in her hair. Rio could have sworn the bug was blushing.

A girl walked up to him, holding a jar. "Wanna use this? Because of the whole . . . mutation thing? I'm Jemima Foster, by the way. And everyone here is part of the Writing Club."

Aphid smiled innocently, but Jemima couldn't help but feel a little of pity eminenting from the boy. "Oh, we know your part of the writing club. I mean how could we...erm..." Reaching up, The Bug ethuastiast carefully took the jar from the writing club member. "Very old-fashioned method. But he did melt my net so it will do! Thank you very much~!"

"Hey! hey! Hold up a second! Are we going the Nuclear Radiation route? Like, are we talking about the Nukeout Radroach kind of mutation?!" Rio interrupted, bringing the scene back to her for a second. Another member, who dressed in a manner long before his time added as well. Alphid swung on his heals. "D-Dunno what your talking about." He responded from the tight corners of his mouth. Before just setting back to walking over to Honoka to collect Cockroach-San.

The other occupants of the room noticed that as Alphid collected the bug. That he spoke to the insect as if it was his own son.

Jing for one, couldn't help but find that incredibly creepy.

Jing
Writing Clubroom

The bug-man gone. After having to almost wrestle Honoka for Cockroach-san. The members once sat in their seats. The Motto seemingly put on hold. Self work, seemed to be back on the schedule. And had been for the last litte while.

Right until the club swung open, banging against the wall. Rattling it's rusted hinges.

"SCHOOL NEWSPAPER A GOOOOO!"
A Girl screamed, before throwing a roll of paper faster then a Shaurya cruise missle. (Goodness, being around Seira too long was having some unwanted effects.) The paper soared through the air at mach speeds, before landing perfectly in a little square box at the back of the class. Only a foot away from the resting Jing.

The paper carrier, wearing a small orange flat cap that the members that had at least been at the school once before would know as the sign of membership for the journalism club. Bowed dutifully, before marching away.

"Well...."
Jing commented, a full five seconds later. Reaching into the box, he unfolded the paper. His brows arched as he read it. Ooh's and Aah's filled his responses. A couple of hmm's and interesting's for the seasoning as well.

"Eh." He shrugged, before tearing the paper up into tiny little pieces.

"You know, Usually the Club Head's use the privledge of getting the previews of the daily journals early as a way of showing their members certain tidbits. Afterall, that paper is the main source of infomation for us, Jing."
Seira reprimanded, though the others could hear through her voice the fact that she did not expect anything to change.

The Dark haired man yawned. "Bah, it was just mocking some poor unknown club. News today are all rather dreadful. But I do have something to cheer everyone up."

"You're all getting kicked out from the club."

What!?
Gasps filled the room,
A tense violin could be heard in the background. The Music Club really needed to soundproof their room more.

"The Clubroom I mean. We're going to greet some clubs."
"Seriously?" Seira uttered from actual suprise. She had once seen Jing crawl into a cupboard to avoid a meeting.
"Oh yes...but not all of us at once. Rather not flood the clubs. It'd be best for some of us to go to one and some to other. I'm sure you'll manage yourselves. It'd be like a sandbox. People love sandboxes right! A vast unknown sandbox of which very material you are not familar with. It'd be great."

"Yes...To those nearest of us. The Rap Club, The Art Club and the Occult Club. Please find yourselves to one of those. Make friends, look at their surroundings. Ask them about stuff. Study. Their. Weaknesses. Or not, haha. Why would I say that." Jing nodded. "But seriously, go. I have some...stuff, to sort out."

The Students awkawrdly glanced between the each of them. Wow, thanks for the directions. Was the general thought between them. They all waited for someone else to rise out of their seats. Hell, they barely knew what was outside their classroom yet. Even if they had seen the other classrooms on their through the hallway.

"Oh, and try to make it back alive."

@Everyone
[/hr]

Mirai
WRITING CLUB ROOM
THIS GAG HAS GROWN TIRESOME

The previous events are too various to recount here. Suffice it to say that Mirai was greatly pleased by everything she saw, and wished she'd had a more active role in the auspicious proceedings. She'd learned some intruiging details as well, mainly inferences about the state of the school, which strengthened two convictions:

1. that this school was probably breaking several international education laws, and
2. that she'd made the correct choice in coming here.

However, she was disappointed that they took the cockroach away. It was like a real-life radroach, though smaller and probably less dangerous. Probably.

At the mere mention of getting to go to another club, Mirai shot up—causing her poor chair to disintegrate, falling into a heap of splinters below her and adding a definitive crash and a rising cloud of dust to her action. "Rap club! Rap club it is!" she declared. You see, while other authors had their philosophical and literary allusions, Mirai had hip-hop; where others might evoke the Louvre, her language evoked Lil Uzi Vert. She wasn't the hugest fan, but from what she listened to on the Billboard charts and 4chan discussions she came to the conclusion that rap was the future of literature, the only place where assonance and iambs and metrical feet could still be found. Plus, it was chaotic and absurd and sometimes strange; everything she liked. So you can understand her enthusiasm.

But enthusiasm, of course, desires company more than misery, so she turned immediately to Ayase...but stopped. No, best not to show your whole hand immediately. The time will come. Time to scope out the others, get a sense of the general state of things. Mirai scanned the room before her eyes landed on a cute girl with pigtails who hadn't been on Jing's group. She grinned. Perfect. Mundane, perhaps, but who better to indulge in something less so? "Hey," she said, stepping to her over the rubble and with her best clasically rhetorical smile, "you wanna come with? Doesn't it sound fun? or at least like something new? Eh? Eh? What's your name?"

@Yuuki_Tatsunohi @everyone

Ayase Matsuhima
Studying the bug boy, she was suddenly not so sure her joke on the reactor was in fact a joke afterall, just what in the hell were they playing at and how much money did they have? Before she could question further however the boy was on his way and most people were off doing their own things, she didn't mind the peace and relative quiet aside from the violin and hushed conversations.

But they still had to deal with the motto, about to mention it however Ayase would be suddenly interrupted. "I..."

Glaring angrily as the newspaper made it's presence known, the smiling girl's face upturns at the corners, much as before when the so called pretty boy had served to earn her ire. Smiling again as if nothing happened, at least she had a better hat now, though it would have been nice to see the paper.

As he Jing rips it to shreds his vice president holds a back and forth on why he shouldn't do this, on the importance of sharing information. "Guess I can share a few things later.." Of course that was when he informed them all they were being kicked out. Deadpanning at the reactions and his clarifications, her forced smile stays as it is, even when that damn violin started up once more. "I'm going over there and I'm going to break it.." She says with a sigh as she gets new instructions, something about making friends, learning weaknesses, just what sort of club had she joined?

"Ah, well I'll be keeping away from the Rap room. I'll head for the Art, well unless most of yah wanna go there, then I'll head on over to the Occult, my camera and questions are useful in either eheh-heh."

With his further explanations a part of Ayase wanted to call him out for just wanting to sleep, though his warning, or request on coming back alive caused her to sigh with a shake of her head. Gathering her things Ayase would wait by the door, seeing who went where before making her ultimate decision, which was to go where the least of them went between the two.

Jemima Foster

Writing Club Room
The boy took the jar from Jemima. He already knew who the members of the Writing club were like he automatically just knew without even needing to think about it. Jemima pursed her lips. There was also something in the tone of his voice and smile that made her feel like he was . . . sorry for the club. The other girl who had the cockroach in her hair brought up the concern of the place being nuked which was quickly—and suspiciously—dismissed by the boy.

Weirrrrd.

Jing then announced the next course of action: checking out the other clubs. The way how he said it, however, Jemima felt like she was suddenly tasked with a super, ultra-secret, secret agent mission. She wasn't sure which one to go to. Rap club sounded interesting, and Occult club, creepy as it was, also seemed to be a place to check out. Then, of course, good old Art club. Oh! The Art club might give her some inspiration for her next fic! She had wanted to do an artist!AU for a long time and maybe seeing how some of the members were like could give her some ideas.

One girl jumped out of her seat, chanting Rap club as her chair literally turned to a pile of dust. She then approached Jemima.

"Hey. You wanna come with? Doesn't it sound fun? or at least like something new? Eh? Eh? What's your name?"

"Oh? The Rap club?" Jemima tapped her chin. She wasn't really a rap fan, however, she has been itching on writing a celebrity!AU in which T*** was a rapper and S***** was the down-to-earth regular denizen who just so happened to capture T***'s heart . . .

"Sure. I'm up for it. I'm Jemima—" she then turned to Beatrix. "Hey, Beatrix, wanna go to the Rap club with me and, um—" she hadn't even gotten what the other girl's name. "Sorry, but what was your name again?"

Interactions: Mirai @twinkletide, Beatrix @Wolfsbane706
Mentions: N/A

Beatrix Lance
Writing Club Clubroom
Beatrix mused over Jemima's request for a moment before answering, using her natural accent. "Hmm, I guess," she said. "I mean, I'm more into punk rock and metal than rap, but I guess you need moral support?" She swiftly grabbed Jemima's free hand with a mischievous smile and stood up, knocking her chair backwards with an extremely loud clatter. With her skates (and guards) on, she was easily taller than everyone else in the room. It was only natural for a skater like herself to be tall, lithe, and athletic. Made it difficult to find pairs partners, though. Sexual orientations aside, Beatrix wasn't the dominant type. She followed her partner, not the other way around.

Speaking of skating, though . . . . "Hey, by the way, where is the Rap Club? I'm hoping it's not anywhere near the Ice Skating Club. I have some . . . history . . . with Crystal." What that history was, exactly, Beatrix wasn't keen on sharing. It was one of those personal matters that she didn't like elaborating on. One of those complicated personal matters.

pings
@Yuuki_Tatsunohi
@anyone else

Mirai
WRITING CLUB ROOM

"Name's Mirai Ueno," she said. "So now Ue-know who I am." She winked.

After Jemina asked her if she wanted to come, the ice-skater girl, as she was colloquially called by Mirai, but whose name was actually Beatrix, shot up after a second of contemplation, causing her chair to shoot back as if in shock. The sudden violence both delighted and startled Mirai, and she watched the chair burst back as if in slow-motion, expecting it to explode into bits of wooden shrapnel. And it indeed its crash made the frightening outburst of a grenade, a screech of steel and creaky pulp. But the room proved its arbitrary-ness by leaving the chair entirely uninjured from the event, save for the emission of a thin wafting layer of dust that was only visible through the larger, more dispersed cloud of dust that blanketed the whole room. Mirai stared at the chair with a complicated expression, noting only briefly Jemina and Beatrix's rather...intimate reaction.

She perked up, however, upon catching wind of Beatrix's 'complicated' (adjective Mirai's, not Beatrix's) history with the Ice Skating Club. Who was this 'Crystal'? Spurned lover? Rival? Did she want her killed? Did Beatrix fear her? Despise her? Her tone was indelible. What did it mean?

Unfortunately, as she knew, she wouldn't get any answers to these questions yet. "The rap club," Mirai said, "is not close to the ice skating club. I think. From what I remember from the map. Probably on a whole different floor. Or if not on a different floor on a different side. Or if it's on the same side it's no less than twenty or thirty meters away, or at least a triple-digit quantity of inches." She paused. "The point is it's far. So you don't have to worry about your 'friend', unless, of course, maybe, who knows?, she's so psychotic as to follow you all the way to the rap club."

@Wolfsbane706 @Yuuki_Tatsunohi

Last edited by a moderator:
Damian James
Writing Club Clubroom

Damian wasn't sure he felt good about the resolution of the cockroach situation, but he supposed that at the very least there was no longer a cockroach on one of the club members. Aphid talking to it was worse, but there wasn't much more Damian could do about that situation. He really didn't want to know what made that a mutant cockroach...?

Some questions were better left unanswered.

Seira then said they were all getting kicked out. Damian's heart stopped for a moment. Luckily, it meant that they were leaving the classroom. Geez, they could use a bit of sense around here.

"Hmmm. I'll go to the Art Club. I'd like to see what kind of pieces they're working on."
Damian said. He walked oevr to the reporter type girl from earlier. "So.... why are you bringing your camera to the Art Club room, anyway? I don't think that it'd be that interesting that you'd absolutely need it. The art people are more snobs than gossip filled."

@RedArmyShogun

Ayase Matsuhima
"Oh? I guess it's just me and you then! Well unless anyone else speaks up, then they can just go to the Occult Club."

Ayase says, smiling as she always seemed to as she introduced herself to the boy. "Ayase Matsuhima. And ahaha, ahh, yah gotta understand the readers and give them what they want to read. Or rather it helps to know how they think, like yah said they are snobs. But they also like for their works to be admired, few is the person who can turn down praise! So it could come in handy and I might just find a story. Or I can find a story while not reporting on a story, like say they have something that I can't look at directly..."

Picking up her Camera and pointing it back towards the class room, Ayase turns the old reel dial all the way to zoom in before mocking the motions of snapping a photo as she turns her attention back towards Damian. "..then I take a picture of something they want taken and I can develop the film later and focus on what I actually wanted. Tch they used to make fun of me for using these old camera's but the jokes on them! I'll have the last laugh!" Putting her hands to her hips and opening her mouth, the girl seemed lost to her own little world and was about to laugh like a person living off of grandeurs but suddenly stops before sighing, motioning with her head and a small nod towards the door.

"Ah well, let's just go for now ehh? Plus those artsy types are always a bit strange anyways with some sort of secrets, never know what dirt can be dug up on them, ehehe.. Friends aside he wanted weaknesses too yah know. Ah, your name is Damian James right? I remember it from the seating callouts, or are you one of the others?" Making casual small talk she waits to see if anyone else would join them or if at least he was ready to leave.

@Karyra

Jemima Foster
The Writing Club Room
Her hand was swiftly grabbed by Beatrix, the strength of the other girl taking Jemima by surprised. Jemima steadied herself just before she bumped into Beatrix, allowing the girl to pull herself to her feet. Jemima winced when she heard the chair crash. She was about to yell at Beatrix for the sudden surprise when Jemima suddenly noticed how tall the other girl was.

"Uh . . . ," was all she could say.

When the other two girls started talking about where the Rap Club was located, that gave Jemima the chance to regain her focus and stand herself back upright once she was sure Beatrix had full balance. They mentioned something about the Ice-Skating Club too; Beatrix (her accent changed again) apparently wanted to avoid the club altogether, and the other girl—Mirai Ueno—suggested the two clubs were far away from each other.

"Then I don't think we have anything to worry about," she said. The Ice-Skating club had to be near the gymnasiums on the first floor, a likely place to put an ice rink if members needed to practice routines. Jemima glanced at Beatrix, looking down at her feet to see the tall girl wearing a . . . pair of ice skates. That explained the really tall part. Well part of it. Jemima was certain even without the skates, Beatrix was still tall. "How are you going to walk around with that?" she pointed at Beatrix's feet. She noticed guards were on the blades to protect the edge. "Won't you, like, fall on the floor tile or something?"

Interactions: Mirai @twinkletide, Beatrix @Wolfsbane706
Mentions: None

Reece Howell
[Writing Club Room]

Reece stood there quietly as the tense situation unfolded. Most girls who suddenly found they had a cockroach in their hair would explode in a shrieking panic. Add to that how fruity Rio was and the reveal could be downright apocalyptic.

But it wasn't.

In fact, it was such a calm reaction, Reece couldn't help but stand there, staring awkwardly at her hair.

"Right, well... okay then." He shook his head clear, glancing around the room. A couple people headed for the Art club, and a few cute girls headed for the Rap club. Reece grinned; an easy choice.

...except, didn't Hantu still have his steak knife? He was really starting to miss that.

"Alright, let's coin toss it."

Ding~

"Drat. Come on little guy, I trusted you! Alright, fine."

And with that, Reece headed off to the Occult Club.

Eventually, after a few skating related incidents, the girls managed to make it to the entrance of the rap club. And entrance was one of the few words that matched here, because it seemed the rap club had forgone the idea of a door. Instead, the trio found themselves looking at a long hallway with walls covered in soundproof panels. An increasingly shady atmosphere made it impossible to see what was at the end of the hallway. Glancing at each other, they began to sort through the hall. As they continued on, they could feel vibrations tickle their feet. Soon the hallway opened up.

"So take these avocados and make some water!"

What?

A rapture of screams threatened to deafen the trio. It's source the crowd in front of them. They were all away from the girls, looking at a stage at the back of the classroom. It was raised up high, lit up by what they could only assume were spotlights. Though they could not find where these lights were looking up.

On the stage were two figures. Both wearing large grey hoodies. Their faces shadowed. But it was clear that one was victorious and one had been morally beaten. Behind them it clear that the club was a little too enthusiastic about smoke machines.

The crowd at this point had resorted to chanting 'Aye Aye Aye Aye'

"A good battle, eh? Some flow 101 for ya'all" A third figure appeared from the fog. A tall woman, who was also dressed in a open gray hoodie (Was there a club uniform?) from the crowd cheers as she appeared, and the sudden change of chant to "Lucy Lucy Lucy." It was pretty obvious who she was.

Twirling the mic in her hands, Lucy grinned, her white pearls contrasting against her dark skin. "Now now now, look what we have here!" Pointing at the trio. The girls had to shield their eyes as the mysteriously-placed spotlights focused on them. Lucy crouched down, a devilish gleam to her eye.

"Woah look at this, shock. Writing club folks on the block. Far from your despot you call home. Roam in your tome of a hippodrome. So speak up now. The reject, the outcast and the wannabe cow."

They looked down, a mic had suddenly been placed between the three.

Was it too late to just say hi?

@Wolfsbane706
@twinkletide
@Yuuki_Tatsunohi

There are some serious differences in budget between clubs.

This was the first thought that came to the writing members minds. Never mind a club room, this was like a warehouse! It seemed a little disrespectful to the laws of space. The thick smells of sweat, paint and baguettes filled the air. The outer walls were offensively white and hard to look at. Thankfully it wasn't that hard not to, as there seemed to be a million things happening inside the room. Paintings of flowers and fruit. Many nodding and shaking of hands about 'top five imperialistic eras of abstract portraits" .

Ayase noticed a boy staring at a blank canvas. His inked brush hovering over it's surface. His face concrete with one of sheer focus. Slowly, he laid the thinnest of hairs on the canvas, barely marking it with the black ink. Suddenly, the boy kicked the easel over. Screaming bloody murder about 'ruining it'. But perhaps the most peculiar thing was that nobody else seemed to bat an eye at this. All too focused on their own works or just plain not caring.

It occurred to the two that club seemed big enough to be it's own school.

"Honhonhon, Le Writen ne club hav arrrrived" A throaty purr came from behind them. A short girl, dressed in a stereotypical artist uniform. A large orange woolen scarf wrapped around her neck. Her body language broadcasted smugness, but the two couldn't feel like it was a little comical from her tiny frame.

"Zou come to gawk at thou greater then zou, no?" She waved her hand gently to one side. "Pierre, come get me a drink, and this time check if it's le paint thinner this time, mon ami!"

Taking a cigarette from behind her ear, she wrapped her lips around it as she gestured to their surroundings. "So?"

@RedArmyShogun
@Karyra

Seira
Whether Reece had wanted to make conversation to Seira along the way or not. He had not really been given the chance to. Even someone as fit as he was struggled to keep up with Seira's march. Even when he could keep pace with her, she seemed closed off. Body pressed together as if she was trying to fit as much as herself into her jumper as she could.

Ultimately they reached the location of the Occult club. Reece stepped to knock on the door, but it suddenly swung open before he could touch it. Cold air rushed past him.

"The heating in this place is very inconsistent." Seira commented, somehow getting even more of her body into her over sized jumper. Perhaps her ancestors were circus performers.

As they stepped in, candles sprouting purple light lit up sporadically from the walls. From what they could make out, the room was covered in purple curtains and tables. Cloths were sprayed about as if a tornado had ripped through a textile shop. For a second the thought of the two of them being alone in here seemed a reality. But this idea was quickly shattered as a curtain unfolding. A lone figure draped in a robe. Rope hanging down from it's neck.

"Um, hello?"

"Cut. Slice. Rip. Shread. Tear." A low tone laced with malice whispered from the hood. Before the figure walked back into the darkness.

Seira blinked. "Um...Reece"

Suddenly the figure appeared behind the boy. "Cut. Slice. Rip. Shread. Tear." It repeated. It's hands reaching for the boy's neck

"That's what your knife was supposed to do, Leng Zai?" A hand rested on Reece's shoulder as he could see an annoyed pout through the shade of the hood. "So why was your knife so bad at that then!?" Pulling the hood back, Hantu, the Occult club leader stared at Reece with a knowing look. "I feel misled Reece!"

@Luma

Jing
Jing tapped his foot impatiently. "Didn't you hear what I told the others. Can't you follow the herd. Leave, I say. Shoo!" Splaying his arms out. The Club Head slowly herded the leftovers out of the room. Before quickly shutting the door on them.

Looking at each other. They all realised they should probably meet up with some of the others at the other clubs.

@Ehb
@Jessica2477
@LowDefinition
[/hr]
Jing
[/hr]
Jing
[/hr]
Jing
[/hr]
Jing

Last edited:
Reece Howell
[Occult Club Room]

Reece glanced over his shoulder more than once as the group of girls headed off to the other rooms, regretting his choice more and more with each step. Sure, there was... whoever this was next to him, but with her bundling up like that, she might as well be another guy under there. Was it really that cold?

"Eh, just feels like someone turned up the AC," Reece commented with a shrug as the chill from the club room attacked him. "Oh. Eh, no worries: I've always been kinda warm-blooded."

Raising an eyebrow at the whole candle and curtain show, Reece stared into the dark beyond, expecting something freaky to come out of it. Instead there was suddenly that familiar voice behind him...

"Woah, jeeze!" He leapt forward in surprise with a quick shiver, swirling around to glance down at the shadowy figure, eventually meeting Hantu's eyes as they were revealed. "Huh...? What'd I say about it? It cuts stuff, right? Unless you try cutting a rock or something. If you don't want it, give it back."

Shrugging, Reece made a casual attempt to brush the loony leader's hand off his shoulder. "Anyway, we're here for the book club. Just gotta um..." he offered a confused glance to the side at Seira, "...ask questions...? So yeah! How you doing, Hantu? You cut anything nice lately?"

@Rithas

Ayase Matsuhima
Looking at her surroundings, Ayase was, oddly not at all surprised, artists were always a sensitive lot from her observations. Either they had nervous breakdowns, were awkward, or well..

Looking at the French girl, and the title of the art theme, sycophants and worse, Communists. Either way, this room was just more proof of the absurditiy of the school and the Principle's massive waste of funds, never mind this girl was clearly breaking several regulations. Keeping up her smile, the news girl takes and lifts her Camera up, zooming in on some of the sights around her. Before lowering it to turn at the woman, if she wanted attention and her greatness to be praised, fine, that was good enough, though a couple of things stuck out to Ayase at once..

"Hmm, yah know that look may by better with a beret and some shades, would really bring out that scarf of yours. I also recall an artist that in the face of such mistakes had a habit of sayin; We don't make mistakes, only happy little accidents." Looking pointedly at the raging artist, it wouldn't be a bad saying for him to learn..

"Ah, hmm..name's Ayase Matsuhima and yer name mademoiselle? How did you come to learn who we are? I gotta say though, you got some nice pieces here, I'm no art expert but I can tell some of yer pieces have to help keep this place runnin so smoothly. Yah mind if I take some pictures for review or capturing yah all so hard at work? Could even do an interview on some of em for my own side paper if yah want, can even say what you want in it, I don't censor like they do for the School paper. Like yah said, writing Club, but we all have our own little writing hobbies."

Testing the waters while keeping a smile on her face, the fellow student might be smug and worse yet, French, but praise and attention tended to open more doors than not as Ayase took to thinking. Looking at her partner, she didn't know what he would have to say, or how he would react to the Napoleon complex standing before them, truth be told while her smile was as fixed as ever this club did irk her slightly as well and she was sure they were all Communists, though like most of those here that seemed to support such, they seemed to have little trouble selling their vaunted, priceless work to the highest bidder.

@Karyra @Rithas