wandering thoughts
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
r95k9gT.png
Coding by Sir Basil. Banner by Sen.

WELCOME TO THE WRITER'S SHOWCASE SOIREE

AN INVITATION ?

What's this? The strange abandoned mansion that you see ahead of you as you clutch that slip of paper you found is suddenly flooded with lights. Shivering at the chill in the wind, you wrap your coat tighter around you and trudge through the misty front yard, determined to see what's inside. The grass underneath you crackles underneath your feet, or was it the dead brown leaves that you were stepping on?

Standing in front of the huge oak doors, you raise your hand to use the heavy brass doorknockers… Only for the doors to suddenly creak open on its own. Holding your breath, you expect to see a monster…

Only for a man in a mask to smile at you, a young lady coming up to his side and extending a welcoming smile.

"Welcome. We've been expecting you." You watch as the lady reaches out with a gloved hand, and you grip it to find that her touch is as cold as ice.

And you smile.

For you have found a place where you belong as a creature of the night...

WHAT IS THE WRITER'S SHOWCASE SOIREE ?

Good day, everyone! I hope everyone is pumped and excited for this month's Halloween, just as I am for this sweet new event we have prepared for you - the Writer's Showcase Soiree. The Soiree is a creative and hopefully helpful two-part event for this month that involves us as an entire community - from us staffers to our beloved members, we hope to help you and each other improve your writing, have fun, and make friends. It would help you flex your writing and creative muscles in the prompts and exercises we have prepared for you, should you like to participate. You may be aware of MISC - a competitive writing contest that other staff members run every other month. Same as them, WSS is slated to run every other month in alternation.

What will you do in the Soiree? Participants will follow the given prompts and exercises, and submit it in an allocated thread in the Refining Writing forum. Entries will be both reviewed by a panel of staff members and given constructive criticism, as well as peer reviews from non-staff members and even discussion! Let's have fun, everyone, creating and writing together.

Because at the heart of it all, the aim of this is to improve and learn together.

Without further ado, I welcome everyone to the opening night of the Writer's Showcase Soiree.

This month's theme is:
A HAUNTED MASQUERADE

PART ONE: THE MASK OF A MONSTER

Exercise: Create a monster that could be your own unique or personal take on traditional myths and folklore, or an entirely new creature from your imagination.

Make sure to explore this creature's appearance, name (it is possible for it to be in a foreign language if they are known in different cultures), its history (including myths), abilities, habitat, life span and gender ratio. We encourage picture references! You can write it out however you like, in paragraph form or as a CS.

These questions can help you develop the appearance of your monster.
  • How tall is your monster?
  • How heavy is your monster?
  • What does your monster's face look like? Include eyes, mouth, nose, teeth and ears.
  • Describe your monster's arm and leg appearances.
  • What does your monster's hand(s) and finger(s) look like?
  • Describe the aspects of your monster's feet and toes. eg. Are they smelly?
  • Does it have hair/fur?
  • What color is it skin/fur?
  • Is there a type of texture to your monster's skin? Is it rough like sandpaper, scaly, smooth?
  • Does your monster have horns, wings, tails, or extra limbs?
  • Why would someone be afraid of this monster's appearance?
Here's an example monster:
[spoili]
Standing at 40cm (1'04") and weighing 5.5kg (12.1lbs), the Iwakubunnit is a small bipedal rabbit that spends most of its time lazing about the Iwaku forums doing nothing. It looks quite ordinary, covered with a fluffy and sleek coat of fur that is incredibly soft to touch. The Iwakubunnit is so cute and adorable and fluffy that when it is sleeping and has its head tucked within the mass of rabbit fur, it looks like a cloud. Beady black eyes, a twitching grey-furred nose, pointed ears that flop to the side every time it tries to get a look at you and whiskers so long that they drag on the floor. The Iwakubunnit's hands and feet and uncannily similar to human beings, with the exception of them being padded and protected with a thick layer of fur. They are surprisingly clean, but mysteriously stink with the stench of metallic blood. If one were to look closely, the Iwakubunnit has a set of horn stubs, hidden away in between its ears.

The Iwakubunnit thrive on the website IwakuRoleplay, and spend their days roaming around the forums in search for something to amuse themselves with. Sometimes, they can be found poledancing in the FAQ area, or bouncing around the Donations page in hope of catching someone's attention. They prefer higher altitudes, so the majority of them are found in the upper area of the website. The Iwakubunnit like to feast on textboxes and the occasional shitposter, but that gives them severe diarrhoea. Their favourite food of all time are other people's plots.

The first Iwakubunnit was born when the Admins offered the feather of an owl, the heart of a demon and the eye of a honey badger to the writing gods, in an attempt to summon a worthy guardian for the fledgling site that was IwakuRoleplay. The first Iwakubunnit ate up all of the shitposters, all the spambots and gave the admins their coveted and treasured Banhammers. However, after the banmins became efficient with their new weapon, the Iwakubunnit became bored, since there was not much for it to do. As a result, it went into retirement and gave birth to small Iwakubunnits that started overtaking the site. After spending so many years in the presence of writers, it seems to have turned these gentle creatures into moody and unpredictable monster.

Iwakubunnits are capable of transforming into insatiable monsters that devour all plots and stories in sight. They increase a thousandfold in size and gain immense strength capable of smashing entire threads to bits. Each Iwakubunnit has their own preference of genres, but none go unscathed after the rampage of an Iwakubunnit. They say that everytime Diana messes something up during an update, the Iwakubunnits mutate to become more and more powerful…[/spoili]

PART TWO: THE ENCOUNTER

Exercise: Write an original short story featuring a monster that was submitted in Part One. You may feature another participant's monster with respect to the author, playing the monster as a part of that race. Recommended setting is fractured fairy tale.

Bonus: Write the story from the monster's point of view.

Bonus x2: Incorporate this month's masquerade theme into the story.

PRIZES: THE HONOR ROLL

What? Honor roll and freebies? After the first Soiree event has finished running, a list of members on the Honor Roll will be published! The Honor Roll is a list of participants who have fulfilled the judges' set criteria and standards for the events, and in the following soirees people who have participated often and regularly will get a spot on the list!

For the Soiree's grand opening, the Honor Roll participants will get a chance to win redeemable freebie coupons, which are randomized awards that one can redeem anytime. There are 5 coupons that can be won each distributed to one person. What are the possible freebies that Honor Roll members can get?

Free Art Request from [Insert Staff Artist Name Here]
Free Div Box or BB Code Character Sheet or Formatting from [Insert Staff BB Code Wizard Here]
Free Character or Roleplay Banner from [Insert Staff Photomanipulation Wiz Here]
Free Character Playlist put together by [????]

People also have a chance to get the COOL THANG user banner under their names for one month. In following soirees, the more you regularly participate, the higher your chances of one day getting that fun user banner.

These coupons can also be gifted to friends, so if you have friends you'd like to help out or cheer up and you have a coupon you don't really get to use, why not make someone else's day?

GENERAL SUBMISSION RULES

Each part of the event is allotted two weeks' time to finish and submit entries. The time period for Part One begins from October 1 and ends at October 15, and for Part Two it begins October 16 and ends October 30. Any entries for the respective parts that is submitted past the deadline dates will no longer be accepted, so be mindful of these dates. We will be using the site's native time (GMT -6) to decide when the date rolls over.

To submit your entry, just post your finished work in the thread we will set up for submissions. A Contest Runner will copy and move it to the opening post so that it will be visible to those who want to post reviews. To make sure that the Soiree team will see it, please remember to tag these names: @Hana @Sen

These are the main contest runners for the Soiree, and they will put up your submissions as soon as they can once they are alerted of them.
  • All entries must be submitted before the deadline dates set for each respective part of this event. Entries submitted past deadlines will no longer be reviewed; the staff reviewers all have limited time to read and review all entries. We can only help those who have submitted within those dates.
  • Only one entry per part is allowed per person.
  • Entries must fit within the given criteria for each challenge.
  • Participants must write original entries for the challenges; they may not take concepts from original published works and use them in their submissions. Inspiration from published works is of course allowed; however the point of this activity is a creative exercise to help members create their own works.
  • Plagiarism isn't allowed and if a participant is caught, they face the possibility of being banned from the Soiree.
  • Submissions have a word limit of 5,000 words, but the recommended length is 3,000 words so as to not overwhelm the reviewers and the staff who will be reading over the entries. Other participants are also encouraged to read each other's entries; constructive critiques and comments are part of these exercises.

THE STAFF BEHIND THE SOIREE

Judges/Reviewers
@Hana
@Minerva
@IceQueen
@Sir Basil
@Izurich

Prompt/Challenge Creators
@Izurich
@Minerva
@WhisperingWillows
@Sen
@Kitti
@Jorick
@Hana

Awards and Gifts
@WhisperingWillows
@Sen

Event Runners
@Hana and @Sen

Let me share with you a story behind how we all came together for the Soiree. In the two years I have been on Iwaku, I've grown to adore the community and the variety of people with all kinds of talents in not just writing or roleplaying, but art, music, and so much more. But what drew me most other than it being an inspiring creative outlet for me was the people that made it up, and eventually along the road this year, I wondered to myself - how do we bring both writing and community together? We can collaborate together in groups or in partnerships, but what about something else other than roleplaying that can both be fun and helpful?

There was an idea, building inside my head about what I can also do as a part of the content staff. In my search for what I can do to help produce content and exercises to help members, I asked the members themselves about what they thought would be a good, fresh exercise.

I'd like to thank @LimeyPanda for bringing this up in a Discord server, as well as @Jorick for letting me base this event off of his old writing competitions that eventually grew into what is now MISC. If it weren't for you two, I'm not sure if the idea would have even been sparked as well as it had now.

And I'd like to thank @Sen for being there for me in the month that it took to put this together, drawing me out of my creative slumps and discouraged feelings that sometimes seemed to almost overwhelm me. She's been the angel that's been pushing me forward as always even if her methods are more a sort of tough love.

The entire team of volunteers for this group have also been wonderful in molding the ideas and suggestions we bounced back and forth into what are now are prompts for this month. Thank you so much.

Lastly, I'd like to thank you, the members, who are reading this. The members that are considering on what to write. And the community as a whole.

We welcome you all to the Soiree, and may we all enjoy the fruits of our creativity and innovation this month to present monsters that enthrall, monsters that repulse, monsters that can even be very much in the realm of possibility in the strange world that is ours. And in creating them we wear their masks to spin tales and stories to share.

- Hana

Please take note that the reviews and critiques of submissions must be posted in the reviews thread. Only submissions and discussion are to be posted here.

My overachieving azz is probably going to do it one minute into the 16th or something, just like I did on the damn 1st, LOL

Think I've finally isolated the idea. It's not...completely original, but it's very different from the original themes. Basically a monster that's been given the name of one that already exists in folklore for simplicity's sake. Gonna start writing it up pretty soon. Dunno when I'll be finished.

probably like half an hour before the deadline

I know for the MISC contest previously written works weren't allowed to be submitted, but for this contest, would I be able to use a monster I've had created for a while? I have art I've drawn of it and everything. I'd be writing the description from scratch, but the monster isn't something that I would be making up strictly for this contest...

I know for the MISC contest previously written works weren't allowed to be submitted, but for this contest, would I be able to use a monster I've had created for a while? I have art I've drawn of it and everything. I'd be writing the description from scratch, but the monster isn't something that I would be making up strictly for this contest...
  • Participants must write original entries for the challenges; they may not take concepts from original published works and use them in their submissions. Inspiration from published works is of course allowed; however the point of this activity is a creative exercise to help members create their own works.
Yup, so long as it's your own original monster creation it's okay to go.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Cloudjumper
@Hana @Sen

In Speculo

Sometime late at night when you pass the mirror, have you ever felt... Observed? Ever wondered if the eyes staring at you truly are your own? Maybe you've noticed your mirror image move in the corner of your eye even though you've been completely still.

Don't laugh, I'm being serious here. No, I am not saying that your mirror image is alive, don't be stupid. I'm saying it has been replaced by something that takes on your appearance so that it can fool you. Your true reflection has since long been eaten by something that now wishes to taste the real deal beyond the mirror.

In speculo, or the mirror image as we non-latin speakers would say even though it sounds a hundred times lamer, is an interesting creature to say the least. Where it came from, no one knows. Some say there's another dimension at the other end of the mirror which is where they reside, but others suggest they are demons from the depth of hell. There are even theories that the human mind has a power strong enough to create things that otherwise wouldn't exist in this world. Well, we can speculate about that all night long, but that's not why you're here, is it? Who cares where it comes from, you just want to know why you're supposed to be terrified of it.

Well, as long as you like keeping your eyes on your own reflection, you won't have to worry. As long as you don't take your eyes away from it for a single second, it won't do you any harm. Actually you won't even notice that it's there. In fact, it could as well just be your very own reflection. You would never know for sure. In speculo can't do anything for as long as you're watching it, nor while you are away from any object that can show your reflection, but what would happen if you turn your gaze away from it?

I'm glad you asked. You see, this is where in speculo becomes interesting. Maybe it reads your mind or observes your every day life for long enough to know you or maybe it just senses things from the deepest parts of your soul, if it isn't a part of your soul to begin with that is. Whichever way it's using to gather information about you doesn't matter really, what matters is what it uses that information for. Once your eyes are averted, its shape changes to reflect who you are inside, or rather, it reflects all the dark parts of yourself. The parts you'd rather hide. So if you have no inner demons, congratulations, your in speculo won't ever be able to harm you if you'd ever get one.

Now you're probably thinking 'what? It becomes a stupid monster if I beat up some kids in school?' So original. Well, it can become a monster, but probably not the beauty and the beast kind you are thinking of, or the ugly lizard humanoid that's really not as ugly as people makes it out to be. As I said, its appearance changes and reflects your darkest parts. The parts you can't stand about yourself, the things you fear, hate or are ashamed of.

Every in speculo is unique, every in speculo is different, just like your fears and insecurities. Maybe once when you were just a child, you saw something you shouldn't have seen. A horrible crime committed by your parents, a crime you never told anyone about. Something that might haunt you even today. Why didn't you tell anyone? Why are you still not doing anything about it? You're an adult now, do something! But you won't, because you're scared, and that fear is eating on you. Soon someone else will do the same. So when you feel a hand covering your mouth, don't turn around, because you probably don't wish to see those bleeding empty eye sockets staring at you, while a sewed shut mouth is trying to open itself to scream out everything that was never said. I wouldn't want that to be the last thing I ever saw, but hey, I won't judge you if you're into that kind of thing. Turn around all you want in that case.

What is your inner demons? What is nagging on your consciousness so badly it keeps you up at night? Whatever it is, that is what your in speculo will feed on if one ever attaches itself to you, that is the appearance it will take. Sometimes the in speculo will look like a deranged version of the person it possesses and other times it will look like someone else, someone the person feel like they've wronged. Is the in speculo a monster created from the deepest depth of hell? Or has the human mind somehow created a monster out of the guilt it can't get rid of? Either way, make sure to always listen to your paranoia. If you think the reflection moved, do not take your eyes off of that person, because the person on the other side is no longer you.

I have my character done I did it in the form of a character sheet although I'm not sure if it meets the standard. It was an original character I created. She's an enchantress. So... yeah here it is. If it doesn't qualify I have no hard feelings I took my time with the character and it's one I've always wanted so either way I'm happy to know that she's down

But you can call her
Darkness and the Wicked I guess

I have my character done I did it in the form of a character sheet although I'm not sure if it meets the standard. It was an original character I created. She's an enchantress. So... yeah here it is. If it doesn't qualify I have no hard feelings I took my time with the character and it's one I've always wanted so either way I'm happy to know that she's down

But you can call her
Darkness and the Wicked I guess
Please remember this task asks for a species, not a character.

• Useful
Reactions: Der Außenseiter
@Hana
@Sen

A Study of Weth
As written by Dr. Jenin Voq, and completed by the Westinsor Anthropology Department

It is my great honor to have been given the request to investigate the Weth people who have begun to live among us in the past hundred years. Even before the start of this project, I have always been fascinated by the Weth and their strange anatomies and culture. I hope that through this process of learning and sharing, all may come to a better understanding of our newfound friends: human and Weth alike.

Accepted Names:
Wetha (male)
Wethae (female)
Weth (plural/generalized singular)
Etta (gender unknown)

As a note on these names, the Weth often become offended when referred to as men, women, boys, girls, males, or females. Out of respect, I will use their preferred terminology.

Habitat:
Though known to inhabit human-occupied lands peacefully, Weth are originally from the floating city of Ywedd, where their unique leg structure offered stability in the uneven, cloud-like structure of their ground, rather than the clumsy, clicking pace commonly seen on the ground.

Diet:
It is unknown what Weth eat to survive, due to a cultural difference between them and humans. To them, eating in front of others or displaying food to someone for whom it is not offered is tastelessly rude. Thankfully, the Weth seem not to take offense to nearby humans eating or leaving food in the open.

Pregnant Wethae have been seen openly gorging on stalks from the Eazade plant, which they call "Gow". The Eazade plant is known for being a killer because it stops the body's muscles. Likely, they ingest it as a pain reliever, though a singular bite would kill a human twice their size.

While I cannot say with certainty what they eat regularly, I can describe their oral structure. Weth have short, pointed teeth not unlike the piranhas that swim in the murky tropics, however they also possess highly flexible lips with soft outer surfaces and tough inner surfaces. I presume this difference comes from scar tissue left by rubbing against their teeth.

A Weth's dusty blue tongue is smooth, long, and narrower than a human's, ending in a blunted taper. After being donated a body by some locals, I discovered that the majority of the tongue rests within the throat rather than the mouth.

The roof of their mouth is more ridged than a human's, and significantly softer, with the same being said for their lower palate, beneath the tongue.

Gender Ratio:
Wethae outnumber Wetha by twenty times. While normally this would be cause for concern among some monster species, the Weth genetics are carried only by the Wethae. A Wetha's role is only to deliver the XX or XY chromosome, and hybrids are fully functional, regardless of parentage. Only rarely do these hybrids display a father's features.

Breeding:
Primarily, these monsters mate for life, though there are exceptions who remain single, adulterate, or retain the adolescent promiscuous that typically comes before a life-mating.

Wetha go into heat roughly once every three years (give or take as many as eighteen months) during their promiscuous adolescent stage, and most estrus couplings are rape. A group of sexually-enraged Wetha will travel together in a pack, seeking out Wethae to impregnate. Strangely, they will not enter the home of mated couples.

The process I have seen for estrus versus mated couplings vary vastly. In estrus, the Wetha (usually three or four) will find a group of Wethae and bind their arms, then take turns performing upon each in a position that resembles pushing a wheelbarrow. Given the sexual dimorphism between them (primarily size, bulk, and primary and secondary sexual characteristics), mating can be incredibly painful for the Wethae.

Wetha naturally have (thankfully) rubbery ridges and spines across the top that visually resemble a lamprey's teeth. These firm textures appear to be used to 'encourage' the Wethae to remain still. They do not harm her, but they are described as causing severe discomfort.

Mated Wetha have eroded textures, described to me as 'pleasant' and 'exciting' by my human colleagues. I could not get a comment from a Wethae volunteer. Mated Weth enjoy sex much as humans do: for breeding and pleasure. They are very gentle, and show concern for each other during the process. During mated couplings, they will often experiment sexually: new positions, inclusion of 'toys', and even oral and hand-assisted activities.

Their attitude towards breeding is fairly casual in that they speak freely about it, but their culture heavily encourages that the act itself remain behind closed doors.

Gestation time is roughly two months within the womb, and after another month, the Wethae is able to breed once again.

Lifespan:
The Weth lifespan is roughly forty to ninety years: comparable to a human's, save that Wethae who experience frequent coupling tend to age and die sooner than those who either remain chaste or form a life-mate partnership.

A Wethae lays an egg, and approximately five months later, the Etta is born (twins are rare, and usually fatal to mother, offspring, or both). Sex is impossible to tell at this stage, because they look like miniature pitch-black human infants, although with pointed legs and the Weth mouth structure. They entirely lack visible sex organs until they reach five years.

At five years, Etta bodies begin to mature past the infantile stage and into pre-adolescence. During this time, their genitals appear and they grow up to three feet in height. During this period, it is not uncommon for their black skin to change color, starting with a small spot on the chest that grows outward to varying degrees, though their arms and legs always remain black from the knees and elbows. Common colors include dusty blues and violets, grey, and the rare earthtones. Finding a Weth at any age with a human-appearing skin tone is a sign of a rare hybrid displaying human parentage. Their sexual dimorphism between the sexes is not yet obvious in clothed individuals.

Adolescence begins at the age of nine in most individuals. The Wetha grow to heights of five feet, while Wethae are typically three and a half feet, though some grow as tall as four feet. Wetha begin heat cycles starting shortly after reaching their adult heights, and Wethae require one more year before their bodies become fertile. It is during this year that they are encouraged not to run from the Wetha, and to claim one as her life-mate.

The claiming process appears brutal towards the Wetha, but I have never heard any reports of pain. To claim a mate, a Wethae will slice the tips of a Wetha's textures away. Due to the lack of pain and bleeding, one can assume the ridges and spines have no nerve endings or blood. Once claimed, a Wetha will cease going into heat.

During adulthood, the spines fall off unclaimed Wetha, and their heat cycles fade. Their ridges are intact, and this is the difference between claimed and unclaimed adult penises.

There are few changes to the Weth during adulthood, save they occasionally grow broader (Wetha) and shorter (Wethae). Their wild instincts fade into calm, and they become pleasant neighbors.

Finally, they begin to decline at seemingly-random points in their life span. Once they begin to show facial folds and wrinkles, it is usually assumed they will die in four to ten years. Other signs of their end-of-life decline include loss of mobility and flexibility, pain in the joints, and increasing ennui.

Abilities:
Although fae-like in appearance (described below), Weth lack any inherent magical ability. They have an increased ability to navigate soft or sticky terrain. They also posses sub-human strength and stamina, though their increased dexterity, vision, increased and accurate memory, and senses of smell and touch can lead to a prosperous career in alchemy, textiles, cooking, and more.

Sexual Dimorphism:
Wetha are typically five feet tall during adulthood, and weigh up to 120 pounds. They have broad shoulders, wide hands, and heavy thighs. They possess the genitals described under the Breeding section.

Wethae rarely grow to four feet tall. Their weight is typically 45 pounds, but can grow up to 60 pounds. Differences from the Wetha include narrow shoulders, wide hips, and slender limbs that give them the appearance of dislocated pelvic joints.

Among the Wethae, genitalia has a subtle outward appearance in contrast to the complexity within. Their outer labia are smooth and streamlined, giving them a neuter appearance until the individual is aroused or the labia are pried apart. Once the outer labia have opened, the inner labia (which resemble a wide, stretched rubber band) swell to three times their size, which aids in keeping the outer labia open. While Wethae lack a visible clitoris, comparably nerve-rich tissue is found within the inner labia and the soft flesh it surrounds. There are two holes in this soft, nerve-rich flesh: the urethra and the vaginal entrance. The urethra retreats during arousal, and the vaginal entrance gapes. Visually, this entrance is angled toward the stomach. I was not allowed permission to use a speculum for internal viewing.

Appearance:
Most of the Weth's physical traits are the same across both sexes, and can be described with relative ease.

Their hairless and equally pore-less and smooth skin is naturally black, though may fade to another color as it moves toward the center of the body. From the elbows and knees to the fingers and toes will always remain black, along with their abnormally child-like snub noses, the skin along the scalp and in a line down their spine, and their entire tail. Their secondary colors range from dusty blues and violets to shades of grey, and the rare earth-tones. Discovery of a Weth with a human-like secondary skin tone is almost impossibly rare.

Weth have massive eyes, always black, and vaguely discomforting. They have pupil and iris structures, but aside from shining a light into the pupil to reflect back in red or dissecting an eye from the body I was given, these structures were impossible to differentiate. Each eye is roughly two inches wide and one and three-fourths inches tall.

Slightly less fascinating than their eyes, their mouths (described above, in Diet) are surprisingly small, and they have none of the overbite a human might, save in the rare occasions when they claim to use cutlery. Their ears are similarly small, but pointed and tear-drop shaped, with no visible lobes. They are positioned between nose and eyes on either side of the face, and can rotate and shift. Rapidly-wagging ears seem to indicate excitement, while ears dropped indicate ennui or terror, and ears partly-dropped display sadness. I assume increased movement and lift to the ears indicate more positive emotions, reflective of the energy taken to move them.

Their arms resemble human limbs, though always have black from elbow to fingertip. Fingers end in pointed black nails that do not grow back when clipped, unless the entire nail is removed (I did not perform this: a volunteer performed it of his own volition, seemingly proud of the ability). Also of note, they have only three fingers and a thumb.

Their legs begin to blacken and harden just above the knees, until they end in bone-hard points approximately where a human ankle might be. Their knees are subtle in appearance, with smooth skin around the joints that stretches and compresses without signs of folding. Due to the nature of these pointed feet, they struggle with navigating smooth and hard surfaces, and often plow the dirt floors inside their homes if they become too hard for their points (called toes among the Weth) to penetrate.

History:
[After stating he would ask about history, the researcher disappeared. Above are his prior findings, instead we, his fellows, have opted to include the accepted history, offered by a bluntly-spoken elderly Wethae who claims to have been present during the events described.]

We lived among the clouds. Our city was beautiful, and would have stayed that way, except a bunch of smoke came up, and none of us could breathe. We had to leave, so we began to evacuate, mostly by jumping and hoping, but some of us were smart and used cloth sails to keep from smashing onto the ground. Eventually, the city moved enough that we weren't in a dying panic, and the ones left above made a platform that could lift and lower people. A few people stayed up there, but us idiots who didn't go back up when it moved to safer skies were left when it started to cross the ocean.

Anyway, from there we started to breed so our children or grandchildren could go back to our city when it next passes over us. We're here out of convenience, because you humans have food, water, and shelter readily available for us. We just have to offer skills and be nice.​

[Although this recollection does not include the full history of the Weth people, it may offer insight to whoever might read this.]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Classification:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Parasite[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Designation:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Bearasite[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: Bearasites start their lives as a worm-like creature no longer than half an inch and no bigger around than a few millimeters. They are the pink-grey of pale, decaying flesh, but this appearance is only temporary. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The majority of their lives they look nothing like that. They range in size from one foot tall (30.5 cm) to three feet tall (91.5 cm) and are covered in a soft, cuddly fur. Their eyes are generally round, black, and glassy with cute, round ears high up on either side of their head. Short rounded muzzles protrude from the front of their faces, though their mouths do not open. They have no teeth. Their arms and legs are relatively the same length and typically they do not have hands or feet; if hands and feet are present they typically lack definition.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]In short, their chosen hosts are children's teddy bears. They do not look like anything that should be feared, in fact they look comforting and soft.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Behavior:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Shortly after hatching they wiggle their way into the world, drawn towards the life force of children in the same way migratory birds are drawn toward the southern hemisphere.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Once finding their first victim they make themselves part of their victim's daily life. Embedding into a favorite teddy bear, they spread out, growing until they've woven themselves into the very fabric of that beloved toy.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]They go everywhere with the child, becoming his or her best friend and slowly leeching the child's life force all the while gaining more musculature. The bearasite gradually gains the ability to move the stuffed animal, but lays still with the dulled life force of an adult is nearby. Parents believe their child's imagination is developing quite nicely and rarely notice anything off until it's much too late.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The children become lethargic, and sickly. They're taken to the doctors, and the doctors are unable to find anything physically wrong with them the parents are advised to allow their children to rest. They're put into bed with their teddy bear for comfort, giving the bearasite the perfect opportunity to finish the job.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Once the last ounce of life has been drained from the child the bear gets up and walks away to find another child in need of a cute, and cuddly teddy bear. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Unknown. They do not starve. They cannot be hacked to pieces. Fire seems to slow them down, but preliminary tests show they eventually crawl out of the ashes.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Lifespan:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Unknown. As of now there is not enough information to determine a lifespan, though it appears they do not age.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]@Sen @Hana[/BCOLOR]

That is naaaastay and I love it, Turtle!

• Thank You
Reactions: Turtle of Doom
[BCOLOR=transparent] Emote Changeling[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent] All art is still in the concept phase, so excuse the rough sketches[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] [/BCOLOR]

changeling_concept_art_10_13_16_by_amerillarose-dal0tpi.png

Concept Art

[BCOLOR=transparent]Overview[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The Emote Changeling is a breed of changeling stemmed off of the Irish changeling, or the switch changeling. Rather than kidnap human youth and replace them with one of their own, such as the switch changeling, emote changelings feed off the emotions of living creatures to survive. To have creatures produce the most amount of emotional energy, emote changelings will transform into someone they know or into the same species to gain their trust. Most emote changelings can absorb the emotional energy painlessly and discreetly, leaving their victims none the wiser if not just tired. However, when the emote changeling is not experienced or is starving, the process it near painful and very draining to the victim.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Emote Changelings stand at 3 feet and 6 inches in height and weigh 85 pounds. Emote changelings have a short, square muzzles. Their teeth are similar to humans, but sharper. They can eat both plants and meat. They have lean bodies to be able to perform quick movements for escape or attack. Their bodies are covered in a velvet like fur that come in dark or dull colors. Very rarely will the fur come up in bright colors. The hands of emote changelings are human like, but instead of fingers, they have jointed claws with razor sharp tips, to use in defense. Their legs are similar to that of a dog, ending in paws. On their heads rest two horns with which they store their emotional energy. The horns are smooth to the touch. Most emote changeling's horns are curved to the back of their heads and grow out were with time, however, it's been seen that they have horns growing up above the head or to the sides. Emote changeling's tails start at the end of the back vertebra down. The length of the tail is as long as however tall the emote changeling is, if not a foot longer. At the end of their tails are a wide range of colorful feathers. With these colors, emote changelings can see how old one another are, since they do not age as many living creatures do. Instead of years of life to determine age, it is about of experiences that define their age. Each color represents an emotion and with every shade added to the tail, it shows how experienced they are in that emotion. Through these emotions, emote changelings learn how to exist in the world as creatures of intelligence, rather than creatures of instinct. An emote changeling's eyes are one of the few give aways they have in other forms. No matter what form they take, their eyes will always seem more vivid, more alluring to other creatures. This is both a helpful tool in helping them hunt and for hunting them. With such eyes, victims feel drawn into them, missing some minor details that the changeling may have missed in taking the form. However, if a creature knows what to look for, this can be a deadly give away for the emote changeling.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Emotional energy[/BCOLOR]

changeling_feather_and_energy_collecting_concept_1_by_amerillarose-dal0toi.png

Concept art of gathering emotional energy. Concept of changeling feathers.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Emotional energy is what emote changelings feed off to live, however there is more information to be understood about it. Emotional energy is the energy you give off when you are experiencing an emotion, good, bad, or indifferent. With every emotion, the energy it gives off provides different needs for the emote changeling. Just like how humans need a balanced diet, so do emote changelings. As with food, emotions also have taste, each different from the other. Along with these flavors, the emotional energy has color, again each different than the others. They have been broken up into eight categories, which from there, more specific emotions lie. The colors are as followed[/BCOLOR]

• [BCOLOR=transparent]Yellow for happiness[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Red for passion[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Blue for spiritually[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Green for stability [/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Purple for curiosity[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Orange for creativity [/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Black for lost and renewal[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Pink for love[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Gray for calm[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The flavors range because the specific emotions play a large role in it. However, generally the flavors go as followed[/BCOLOR]

• [BCOLOR=transparent]Yellow is sweet[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Red is spicy[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Blue is sour with hints of refreshing water[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Orange is a mix of sweet and spicy[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Green is earthy[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Purple is bubbly with hints of spice[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Black is bitter with an aftertaste of sweetness, very light[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Pink is savory [/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Gray is refreshing, smooth[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]In correlation, an emote changeling's feather colors will also follow the kind of emotional energy they make. They also carry a luminous glow about them. White feathers, however are not made from consuming emotional energy. They are made naturally to show how trusting the emote changeling is. Being given a white feather by an emote changeling is a great honor, as they trust that creature with its true form and trust that that creature is to be trusted by other emote changelings.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Reproducing [/BCOLOR]
changeling_mating_concept_10_13_16_by_amerillarose-dal0to6.png

Concept art of emote changeling mating

[BCOLOR=transparent]Giving that emote changelings have no gender, they do not reproduce sexually in their true forms. However, if they want to reproduce sexually they can take the form of creatures that reproduce sexually and mate with another emote changeling in the same form, but in the other gender. Emote changelings can also reproduce in their true forms, through the power of will. It takes a high amount of emotional energy to produce life, requiring the two emote changelings to have strong emotions toward one another to help the emotional energy they gather to produce a life form. The stronger of the two will carry the offspring, giving birth in the form of a mammal because they do not how sexual organs. The offspring will take the form of the mammal's young their parent birthed them in. They will stay in this form until the parent coax them out of it with emotional energy, then the offspring will turn into its true form.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Culture[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Emote changelings have a long history, spanning to thousands of years before humans roamed the earth. In these times, they were not as human like as today, following more animal like behavior and thought processes. As humans evolved, so did the emote changeling to keep up with the quickly rising member of the food chain. As humans learned to be intelligent creatures that live outside of basic instinct, the emote changeling followed, to be able to keep up with the varying food source the humans gave off. Along with their thinking had been changed with their time hunting humans, so did their culture. Before, emote changelings lived more solitary lives, only meeting once a year to exchange information and to breed. Watching how humans had an easier time surviving and caring for offspring by living in groups, the emote changelings did the same, leading to an increase of offspring and sharing of knowledge as well. About two thousand years ago, emote changelings learned how to harvest emotional energy from certain plants, giving them another food source than humans. The energy from the are enough to keep an emote changeling alive, but it's more of a supplement and having emotional energy from creatures is still required to remain healthy. In modern culture, emote changelings live in cities far away from humans where they live their normal lives; they have jobs, farmers, schools, leaders, and hunters to name a few. They call their leaders Grand Masters and they work with a council to run each city. In recent years, the grand masters have started leading a program to help emote changelings act more human in hopes to one day live side by side with the humans. The measures taken are; wearing clothes, having a set human form, learning more about human history and culture, and much more.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths[/BCOLOR]

• [BCOLOR=transparent]Minor mind reading[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Emotion sensing[/BCOLOR]
  • Agile
  • Charismatic
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Captivating eyes[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Sharp claws and teeth[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Can be reasoned with[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses[/BCOLOR]

• [BCOLOR=transparent]Very emotional[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Telling eyes[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Unable to stay in one form for long periods at a time[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Don't always understand all of a culture[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Paranoid[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Can't know everything about the creature they are taking the form of right away[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Are not very physically strong[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Reason for fear[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]As seen through all the information, emote changelings can be peaceful creatures who do not wish harm on their victims. However, much of the fear and hate that surround them is from the fact that they can turn into your love ones and feed off your emotions toward them. Many creatures view them as parasites and fear they might kill those they replace. These fears could be put to rest with more knowledge of the species and understanding their culture.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]@Hana[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]@Sen[/BCOLOR]

Reactions: Hana
I did it! I finished in time! *lays on the floor crying tears of joy*

Reactions: Lovelessesbutterfly
Gosh darn it time really fast forwards when you've got something with a deadline to do.

If I don't write up something okay-ish like actually tonight then I probably won't be able to participate.

Reactions: Lovelessesbutterfly
I kind of want to write something for this, but I've never done this kind of thing before and now it's a bit late to start. >.<

I'll just do something for the second part of this, I guess.

[BCOLOR=#808080]I'a O Pelmaka[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Pele, The Goddess responsible for creating the Hawaiian islands, became tired of the sacrifices her people made to her domain. Years and years of sacrificial women being thrown into the maw of the volcano's and sometimes for nothing. Her people were dim witted and didn't understand that the volcano had a mind of it's own. Yes, she could put one at bay for some time, but that was all up to what part of the islands it was in.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Frustration soon turned to anger as more and more of these girls where thrown into the maw of the volcano, and the villagers shouted more and more of their frustrations at why it wasn't working. Saying that they could never appease her. The souls of these woman, who never got to fully live out their lives, roaming the lands of the volcano. This, causing even more irritation to Pele than anything else.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]In her frustration, she had a thought. These lost souls needed to be brought back into bodies. The islands rumbled in their agreement as she took the form of a beautiful young girl. She walked to the volcano, drawing all the souls to her. She tried to make them bodies of normal flesh and blood. But the bodies didn't hold for long. Some dying after a day, some after a week. More frustration set in, and the island rumbled in dismay.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]But Pele wouldn't give up. She tried form after form. Trying to get it to work. But just when she was about to give up, one of the souls pointed to the volcano. And Pele knew that these women, could never have the same life that they once did. Agony struck through her because of what her people did to these girls. But she still couldn't leave them as wandering souls. So she tried, one last time. Taking rocks and lava, and other molten bits and pieces and put them together, to form a woman's body.. But when she got to the legs, she found that they kept breaking off.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Looking to the sea, she didn't know what else to do. Until she saw the dolphins play in the bay. With a rush of excitement she brought the unfinished bodies to the edge of the volcano and placed a soul into each one, before helping them into the flowing lava. Within moment each soul had a different tail to call their own. She called them, the I'a O Pelemaka, or in our language? The fish of magma.[/BCOLOR]

I'a O Pelemaka vary greatly in size and looks, but there are averages and there are consistencies. Made of rock and lava, these women were spurned by their people and bare their hatred openly. Often times stirring the volcano's to erupt themselves.

On average they are between 7-8 foot long due to their tail, and almost resemble a mermaid and/or siren. Their screeches cause the earth to rumble, though barely audible to humans. It may sound like a low humming in their ears.

Color's also vary somewhat. But all of them are made of similar substances, just like how each layer of earth that magma makes is slightly different than the next, and sometimes it can be completely different. But all have similar colors to them. Tending in the black/grey and Orange/red color scheme... where their skin is most likely to be a mix. Their hair is typically lava/magma as well as their tails, and they seem ti have an armor that covers their body made of stone.

Not touchable by human hands, unless you want to lose one, these vicious beauties have lived their second lives out in the volcano's of the Hawaiian islands. If one of them could be weighed, the average weight would be around 300 pounds.

They do have hands, but they can only grab rocks to put into the magma or eat. Their sharp teeth, able to break down any rock, and their throats able to handle the most heated temperatures.

Most anyone would be scared of a beast like this. One that can literally melt you just like lava and magma can. Not only that but their red eyes and sharp teeth do add a bit to the fear factor.

{well, this was my entry, I hope you guys like it @Sen @Hana hehe. If you feel like anything's missing I can add it really quick, just let me know!}

PS. Here's a better link to the picture O.o? https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...37c-62f3-4efb-8807-42ad0148c5d21613937453.jpg

[BCOLOR=#808080]I'a O Pelmaka[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Pele, The Goddess responsible for creating the Hawaiian islands, became tired of the sacrifices her people made to her domain. Years and years of sacrificial women being thrown into the maw of the volcano's and sometimes for nothing. Her people were dim witted and didn't understand that the volcano had a mind of it's own. Yes, she could put one at bay for some time, but that was all up to what part of the islands it was in.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Frustration soon turned to anger as more and more of these girls where thrown into the maw of the volcano, and the villagers shouted more and more of their frustrations at why it wasn't working. Saying that they could never appease her. The souls of these woman, who never got to fully live out their lives, roaming the lands of the volcano. This, causing even more irritation to Pele than anything else.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]In her frustration, she had a thought. These lost souls needed to be brought back into bodies. The islands rumbled in their agreement as she took the form of a beautiful young girl. She walked to the volcano, drawing all the souls to her. She tried to make them bodies of normal flesh and blood. But the bodies didn't hold for long. Some dying after a day, some after a week. More frustration set in, and the island rumbled in dismay.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]But Pele wouldn't give up. She tried form after form. Trying to get it to work. But just when she was about to give up, one of the souls pointed to the volcano. And Pele knew that these women, could never have the same life that they once did. Agony struck through her because of what her people did to these girls. But she still couldn't leave them as wandering souls. So she tried, one last time. Taking rocks and lava, and other molten bits and pieces and put them together, to form a woman's body.. But when she got to the legs, she found that they kept breaking off.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Looking to the sea, she didn't know what else to do. Until she saw the dolphins play in the bay. With a rush of excitement she brought the unfinished bodies to the edge of the volcano and placed a soul into each one, before helping them into the flowing lava. Within moment each soul had a different tail to call their own. She called them, the I'a O Pelemaka, or in our language? The fish of magma.[/BCOLOR]

I'a O Pelemaka vary greatly in size and looks, but there are averages and there are consistencies. Made of rock and lava, these women were spurned by their people and bare their hatred openly. Often times stirring the volcano's to erupt themselves.

On average they are between 7-8 foot long due to their tail, and almost resemble a mermaid and/or siren. Their screeches cause the earth to rumble, though barely audible to humans. It may sound like a low humming in their ears.

Color's also vary somewhat. But all of them are made of similar substances, just like how each layer of earth that magma makes is slightly different than the next, and sometimes it can be completely different. But all have similar colors to them. Tending in the black/grey and Orange/red color scheme... where their skin is most likely to be a mix. Their hair is typically lava/magma as well as their tails, and they seem ti have an armor that covers their body made of stone.

Not touchable by human hands, unless you want to lose one, these vicious beauties have lived their second lives out in the volcano's of the Hawaiian islands. If one of them could be weighed, the average weight would be around 300 pounds.

They do have hands, but they can only grab rocks to put into the magma or eat. Their sharp teeth, able to break down any rock, and their throats able to handle the most heated temperatures.

Most anyone would be scared of a beast like this. One that can literally melt you just like lava and magma can. Not only that but their red eyes and sharp teeth do add a bit to the fear factor.

{well, this was my entry, I hope you guys like it @Sen @Hana hehe. If you feel like anything's missing I can add it really quick, just let me know!}

PS. Here's a better link to the picture O.o? https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...37c-62f3-4efb-8807-42ad0148c5d21613937453.jpg

The beginning talks about one Pele in particular, not a species. We can only accept the second half if there are no changes to the first.

The beginning talks about one Pele in particular, not a species. We can only accept the second half if there are no changes to the first.
ah sorry! i was trying to give their background and where they came from ehehe

Untold Origin of the Werewolf

Many people believe that werewolves are nothing more than a made up myth.That they're just terrifying ,bloodthirsty, fictional creatures. Used to scare kids and teenagers, so they won't stay out late and get into any trouble.Unfortunately,they all have no idea just how wrong they really are.There is nothing fictional about werewolves and this is their untold origin.It was during the 15th century, on the night of a full moon when the trouble all began.A young 14 year old boy and three of his male friends, had snuck out late at night to go to an old woman's home. The woman was said to be a practitioner of black magic but the boy was a skeptic and his friends were to foolish to know better.They had decided to steal an item from her home.More specifically a book.The boy's friends distracted the woman while he quietly snuck into her home and stole her book of spells and rituals.With the book in his possession he met up with his friends and to pove that magic was fake he choose a demon summoning ritual.After following the instructions the young boys to their surprise ,summoned a wolf demon that swiftly attacked them.

The boys friends were torn apart by the demon and the boy was being attacked by it when the witch appeared.She quickly cast a spell temporaily binding the beast and told the boy that she would spare his life but at a cost.She told him that he would have to accept whatever punishment she chose to give him for stealing her book.Scared for his life he accepted the deal and the witch undid the ritual that summoned the wolf demon forcing it to return to the depths of hell.After the wolf demon was gone the witch told the boy that his punishment would be a curse.Noticing that the beast had bitten his right arm she decided to curse him to become a violent, supernatural beast.A beast similar to the one that had bitten him but his transformation would only occur on a full moon.Otherwise he would appear to be human but rapidly heal like the wolf demon.He would possess all of the demon's strengths and weaknesses.The boy grabbed the silver cross he wore around his neck and started to pray.So the witch added onto his curse that should silver ever touch his skin again that it would harm him.She told the boy that his curse would be complete by the rising of the next full moon.Also that if he bit or scratched anyone that they too would be cursed for the rest of their life as well.The frightened boy quickly got up and ran away as the witch stood there laughing because she knew no one could help him.

Legend has it that when the next full moon came.That an almost demonic,beastly howl could be heard in the distance and in the light of the full moon.A large,unidentifiable beast covered in thin, silver fur that when it stood on it's hind legs was 10 feet tall was seen in the woods.It was said to have piercing yellow irises surrounded by black sclera,3 inch long razor sharp claws and a head three times the size of a man's.It's body had the physic of a well muscled warrior as well as large wolf ears twice the length of a normal wolf's ears and a long wolf tail.It's hind legs resembled a longer version of a man's legs.Although from the ankles down were large wolf paws that had six toes and it's front paws were more like the clawed hands of a man.It's forearms were somewhat longer than a man's arms and it's face was hairless with a short snout giving it an almost human looking face.It's large,sharp teeth protruded from the sides of it's mouth and the bridge of it's black wolf-like nose was wrinkled as well as it's forehead.It's body always smells like a mixture of skunk and rotting flesh.Unless it gets it's fur wet then it smells like wet dog,skunk and rotting flesh.

After the creation of the first werewolf many more began to appear and over the centuries much has been learned about them.Such as, due to their regenerative ability they are said to have a life span of at least 1,800 years to 2,450 years, unless killed sooner.Most of them have pale grey skin but some have black or light brown skin and unlike the stories they have three eyes.As well as two hearts and thick stomach with a second set of two and a half inch long fangs to go with it.The males are said to easily weight over 900 pounds while females weight about 600 pounds.Their gender ratio is believed to be 8 males to 5 females with their habitat mostly being the forest and mountains.When it comes to mating they mostly mate when in their human form but they will also mate when in their wolf form.Their mating begins with the male and female fighting eachother. Only after the male proves he's strength does the female allow him to mate her and like wolves after mating they are tied together for awhile.In their human form they are known to be anywhere they choose so it's safe to say that their habit is really nearly anywhere.Werewolves are swift running,agile predators with a keen since of smell as well as keen eyesight and hearing.As powerful as they are even a strong man armed with a gun, almost has no chance against one.So if you're ever unfortunate enough to come face to face with one you'd better hope that it kills you swiftly. Anyone who knows the truth knows that, if you should survive a werewolf attract you will wish for death.

@Hana @Sen

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.