Fantasy
Historical
Medieval
Fandoms
Crime Drama
Slice of Life
Romance
Angst
While we are here to interact and socialize with one another, some of our main reasons for being here is to write.

We write a lot.

We read our partner's writing and sometimes we even read others' writing, as well, do we not? I feel like we need to spread the love around a little more, so I hope that this thread gets put to great use.

All you have to do is go to the members above you profile and read either a post or some posts of their writing and comment about it. This thread is not to critique or please, nothing negative. I'll get us started even though there's no one above me.

@neptune since we shared our love of interest recently, I did some digging into your roleplaying posts. I just really love the way that you write a scene out descriptively with just enough to leave the reader wanting more. Such a fantastic writer and I can see why people are wanting to write with you so much! 😁

• Love
Reactions: neptune
@neptune since we shared our love of interest recently, I did some digging into your roleplaying posts. I just really love the way that you write a scene out descriptively with just enough to leave the reader wanting more. Such a fantastic writer and I can see why people are wanting to write with you so much!
you're gonna make me blush uwu

As a fellow pinterest pioneer, your creativity is palpable! Your posts are A1 and your interest checks always catch my attention when I'm browsing. I'm so excited to write with you <3

• Love
Reactions: iridescent
  • Thank You
Reactions: BloodMoon