Write with me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Saint Anne

Original poster
I feel like I just checked off most of those boxes... Hrm... :/

In any event! Thank you for checking out my partner request!

I'm Anne. A little about me-- feel free to skip-- I'm finishing my last term in undergrad and will be starting Grad level English classes and moving to South Korea in the next few months.... So~ I might not be on every day, but RP is a good way to keep me distracted enough to focus. Does that make sense? I've done two internships with Disney and typically am a quirky outgoing lass.

As for characters I play, I can play the typical bad boy, strong silent type, big sibling type, ass hole, best friend who's concerned but stupid, you name it. Cliche's are boring to me, so I typically spice up the tropes most people toss around.

I love the supernatural. Magic, religious, even meta-scifi. While I love me some slice of life type RPs they need to have some sort of supernatural flair (or at least commonality) to keep my interest.

I write in the third person past tense form and prefer my partners to do the same. I have, on rare occasion, done first person RP's as well, but I prefer shorter posts if written in FP so that each character has the opportunity to react.

Typically I post 2-3 Paragraphs per post, but I'm less focused on length and more focused on content. I make sure I give my partner something to work with! (Please return the favor~)

Below are some shows that I would like to fan-RP, and below that are some typical pairings and elements I like to see.

PM me if you want to write! If there's something you want to RP that you don't see, feel free to shoot me a line as well.

**Anything in Blue I really want to RP!**

:::SHOWS:::
FMA (Brotherhood or original)
DN angel
Pokemon
Book of Friends
Petshop of Horrors
SAO (sword art online)
Dot Hack
Chrono Crusade (or our own version of it)
Blue Exorcist
Witch Hunter Robin
X-men evolution
Sailor Moon
Inuyasha

Ruroni Kenshin
Yu Yu Hakusho

:::PAIRINGS:::
(Anything that says 'human' is open to supernatural humans)
human x angel
Cursed Human x Dragon/ Dragoon
Human x orphan Alien
angel x demon
human x demon
merfolk x human
alien x human
merfolk x angel
Kirin x human
Royalty x commoner
Seer x warlord
Soldier x doctor/nurse
Teacher x parent of student
'Alice' x hatter/ Cheshire
And oh... much, much, more...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested in FMA Brotherhood, if you're willing to play canons.
(I am willing to double as a canon!)

Or Alice/Hatter, if you're willing to play the Hatter, or double!

I'm interested in Human x Demon please. ^^

For the InuYasha one, would it be with OCs or canon characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.