Write With Me? (old posts)

• Thread starter xxDarkest_Assassinxx
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ChadJ: Its an interesting idea and I would love to give it a try. I'm a little unclear on certain matters though. What is the plan for further on in the role play? Will the characters get mixed up in the war?

@MadLittleAlice Yeah totally, if you want me to fill out kinda what could/will happen I can :). And yes they could certainly get mixed up in the war and the revolution.

@ChadJ: could you fill me in somewhat? I think it would certainly clear things up

@MadLittleAlice Totally! Here's a fleshing out/what could be. Let's say my character's name is Beatrice and yours is William. So their wealthy families are old friends and have deemed it wise for their children to marry. William is 22 and Beatrice is 19. It's about a week before their wedding and they've only met briefly once before at a party. Let us also say that our England is currently at war with the growing French empire. This being the Victorian era, there are still muskets and static formations with melee. That good ol' hybrid combat :). Now let's also say that William and Beatrice are part of the Gifted, those born with some sort of supernatural ability. Those hunted for being called witches, werewolves, vampires and the like. There is an Inquisition in England which we can call "White Hand" to wipe away the sins of the Gifted. So there's that angle as well. I was thinking Beatrice would have a more passive power like telepathy and William could have something like teleporting or strength etc. They could also not be first aware of their powers and have a hard time figuring them out and dealing with them.

@ChadJ: Okay now I am perfectly clear on things, thank you very much ^^

Is there anything else we need to know before we get this role play underway?

@MadLittleAlice Yay! And hm let's see. Well while the two are apart I think we can write about a paragraph or so. I want us to be detailed but not laboriously or repetitively so. We should make the world breath but keep the story moving you know? I guess the other thing would be how we're gonna do "control" of the environment and other characters. Like maybe I control my family and you control yours? I don't know how we would divide other people. Oh and when we're together I think we should keep our posts a bit shorter to keep the dialogue going.

@MadLittleAlice Oh and I think I might teleport to other areas with an ellipses. Like I might write about what her brother is doing in the war etc. How does that sound?

Yay :). Hm. Maybe a few posts? How about they're seperate now but there's going to be another party in a few days? Then maybe something goes wrong at the party or they just want to spend more time together. Depending on how much you want me to dictate it lol.

@ChadJ: I'm thinking their parents push them together because they are engaged they may as well interact at the party lol. Now I'm off to bed I'll be on tomorrow.

Hi Alice!

Unfortunately, I have not yet figured out how to do the handy little tagging thing that you all seem to be doing as I am new to this site (though not to role playing) so I will just post this here and hope you see it. ;)

I have not tried one on one role playing before, but after reading your fantastic ideas you had me hooked. I would LOVE to play out any of the scenarios you listed, or work with you to flesh out something new. Below I have quoted the ideas that I would be most interested in trying, if you would like to play with me. :)

~Vague Ideas~
Imaginary Friend​

Ghost/Human​

Teacher/Student​

Transformation​

Gender Switch​

High School​

Warring Nations​

Orphan​

Pirates
Twins
Arranged Marriage​
Gods
Assassin/Target
Medieval
Royalty/Commoner
Childhood Friends
Mute Girl/Guy
Geisha
Kidnapper/Victim
Old West

~Fandom~
Narnia
Swan Princess
Anastasia
Princess Tutu
Black Butler
Inuyasha
Ouran

Stable Boy and His Master: (Yaoi only! From a dream I had)
Life for the Master and Mistress of the house hasn't exactly been sunshine and rainbows for the past few years. They argue constantly and the Master has taken to sleeping in the guest room since the Mistress kicked him out of their marital bed. Love blossoms in unlikely places when the Master falls for his stable hand. His wife as it turns out has a hidden agenda of her own.

Wonderland in Reverse: (The role as Alice of course)
Something has been up in the world of Wonderland, darkness is overrunning, the Mad Hatter and Cheshire Cat believe it has something to do with little Alice and go off in search of her. The pair fly up the rabbit hole and search London for one blond little girl. The Cheshire Cat finds himself changed, oddly he has taken the form of a human with purple ears and a tale. Unable to find the Mad Hatter he goes off in search of Alice, thinking that if he finds Alice he is sure to find the Mad Hatter.

Arranged to be Married: (Female role, open to change)
Angels and Demons have been at war since the time of the fall. Only a handful of really powerful angels and demons on both sides are left, the rest are lesser beings. So God and Lucifer forge a treaty to be cemented with a marriage between Lucifer's child and God's most powerful angel.

@ChadJ Ah! Thank you so much! It seems so simple now ;)

@MadLittleAlice I would love to try a role play with you! Please see above post and let me know what you'd like to try. :)

I may have an idea for the Imaginary friend scenario. It's kind of dark though. It's something I've been toying with since I saw a little video on Newgrounds years and years ago. The imaginary friend isn't an imaginary friend, it's a demon. A demon that attempts to manipulate the girl, her host, with a debatable success rate. The demon's ultimate goal remains a mystery to the girl of course. But it seems to have an aim. And it will go through anyone who tries to stop it...Using her. It could be a one on one or work for a smallish group I think. In a number of ways too. If you're interested I'll elaborate. And don't be shy ask for clarification if needed.

<3

I am sorry for not being on much lately everyone. Work had been hectic lately, but now I can get right into things if people will still have me.

@ChadJ: any rating we want really. Do you want a mature theme?

@DarksWings: Of course, I would like to role play with you. Out of all of those ideas which one interests you the most? I have to say I am eager to do the Alice in Wonderland role play. I don't get many picking that idea.

@Echidna: oh I would love to try that idea! Its darker then the idea I had lol, could you tell me more?

Status
Not open for further replies.