Write With Me? (old posts)

• Thread starter xxDarkest_Assassinxx
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one idea from that list, but it combines a few ideas:

In the high tech future, the two nation once known as America has crumbled from within. A rebel group, named the Dranaz, has risen up from the population and now are fighting to free their lives. The war started with a nuclear detonation in a small town once known as Lagrange...once known because now it is history. It was later discovered the government detonated the blast because of a high concentration of rebel leaders in the area. Specifically among them was a woman named Jessica Farr, who was the president of the rising alliance. The new leader, a man named Drake Rowan, has taken control of this group and has lead them for years on end, only to discover that the government is not what they seem. Hundreds of cities were destroyed to try and kill the Dranaz, leaving most of the eastern coast a nuclear ruin. All but one city, New York, has been destroyed, and that is the head-quarters of the operation.

There is one man who managed to spy on enemy lines, and he managed to find a secret weapon. Whatever this weapon was, it was going to destroy both groups save for a select few hundred to survive and repopulate the nation. As the man escaped, he was stunned, causing him temporary amnesia of the past month. Now the only rebel soul who can save them all, there is one girl/man who could save both sides...all they have to do is free him....

The second part is subject to change, but that is the general idea. Are you interested?

@wildpelt: very interested in the general idea. There isn't much... actually anything I would change lol. I just have a few questions is all.

One of us would play this captured character correct? The other would play a rebel trying to free them? Or the government official holding him?
This pairing is it M/M or M/F? Are the person captured and the person with amnesia the same person?

@MadLittleAlice

One would play the captured, the other the rebel who frees him.
IT is a MxF pairing. And only the captured one has amenisa.

@wildpelt: I meant is the person with amnesia the same person who was captured after finding out the secret.

Which character are you playing? Which gender would you like to play?

@MadLittleAlice

Oh, yes, I'm sorry! The person with amnesia is the one who got captured and saw the secret, and the one who saves him is a rebel sent in to get him out.
I'd play the one with amnesia, and I would like to do male.

Hey if anyone wants to pair up with me that'd be awesome haha. I'm most interested in warring nations, assassin/target, time travel, gods, arranged marriage, horror, Egyptian, Old West, and Victorican. I'd be willing to do something else as well.

@wildpelt: we can certainly do that! Alright anything left to discuss or shall we set up a thread and start?

@ChadJ: I would be interested in role playing with you. Right now I would love an Egyptian or Victorian theme, an assassin/target or arranged marriage pairing. You can pick which you like best and I'm sure we can come up with a good plot.

@MadLittleAlice

Just one question, how long do you want me to do posts? I can do any lenght, so long as it does not exceed a page on word, and those posts would be far and thin.

@wildpelt: Usually I'll post about two-three paragraphs a reply. Of course it depends on the person I'm role playing with.

@MadLittleAlice just found out how to tag lol. At the moment I think it'd actually be awesome if we did an arrange marriage Victorian with sex reversal. How does that sound?

@MadLittleAlice

Okay, sounds good! I'm going non-mature for once though!

@wildpelt: that is fine by me! Would you like to set the thread up for us?

@ChadJ: that's very interesting. I would like to hear more about this.

@MadLittleAlice Yes, I'll go set that up! And I don't do proflies, I just jump into it by describing them.

@MadLittleAlice Totes! I assumed your a girl that's why I think it'd be interesting. I'm kinda feeling that we should have some supernatural elements in it as well. Kinda like from story I have where everyone comes from another dimension which deems what kind of family they're born into, what they look like, whether they have some kind of power. I think it could be pretty damn cool. Probably mature rated but doesn't have to be. I've only roleplayed a female once before (I guess my stories don't count) but I think we'd enjoy a switcharoo.

@ChadJ: to make sure I'm clear I would be playing the male and you the female? I don't mind either way what we do lol.

Is this just a cut and dry arranged marriage in a Victorian setting (mature theme is fine by me) or is there more to it?

@ChadJ: Supernatural elements like what? The same as the one from your story? (No lol it hadn't)

@MadLittleAlice Yeah :). Like some people have powers. There could be a kind of inquisition going on and our characters have powers but only one knows. Something like that. But yes it would basically be Victorian England except for magic and the Inquisition. There could be an underground movement of "gifted" as well as well as an external war. Just stuff to flesh out the world :).

Status
Not open for further replies.