Original poster
STAFF MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
It varies. I can't promise much consistency due to my chaotic life.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Horror, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Superpowers, Drama. Also, romance is required with me because I will get bored without it.
Hey, so, I don't do partner searches often. I'll tell the truth as to why: I'm scared. :| I'm scared to meet new people to write with. But! I need to try to get over that, branch out a bit...

Anyway, I was looking through the one on ones I'm in and noticed something... There's a severe lack of 'fantasy.' I in fact am not all that thrilled with how many modern set-ups I've got going on right now. I've got an itching to dust off one of my magic users, or maybe even a dragon. I dunno, depends on what we wanna do. If anyone's up for putting something together with lame ol' Fluffy.

Some notes:
1. I can play either male or female. As for pair-ups, I can do MxF or MxM.
2. I write only with other adults, and play only as adult characters. (Unless we come up with something where beginning as a youth would benefit the story.)
3. No libertine. Romance, though? YES. YES PLEASE. Fade to black stuff is cool too.
4. I write slow a lot of the times. Don't ask to write with me if you have no patience or understanding for this. You might get 1 post a day, you might get more, you might have to wait a little while too. I'm a stay-at-home mom, so I have quite a few priorities. :3
5. Please no fandoms. I can't do those. I'm cool with playing in whatever fictional universe you like, but let's make our own characters for it.

Anything else, my RP resume thing should tell you enough.

Send me a PM if you're interested. I don't like talking on the forums very much, hope that's cool. At that point too, I'll gladly share what ideas I have. :] I'll only be able to write with 1 person, so I apologize in advance to those I may not be able to say yes to.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.