Wristcutters ( male partner needed)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by MissIronMaiden, Jun 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Do you ever wonder what happens after you commit suicide. Do you go to heaven? do you go to hell?.... Are you going to be trapped to walk among the earth for all eternity?)
    Or are we slaves forced to work for the afterlife
    ...for no pay at all, and have to worry about a man named beetlejuice always messing shit up?.... Can love exist beyond living.... Can we come back to life.... Well I guess it's time to find out now isn't it!

( yes this RP is definitely based off the movie wristcutters.. If you haven't seen it you need to go see it but here is the rundown. Basically this is what happens after you commit suicide just go to another world that's kinda plain and boring. But a group of people trying to figure out how to come back to life and have an adventure while doing it. And two people fall in love in the process of this adventure. Very romantic cute and funny movie.... Just got finished watching it and now I need to do a rp about it)

2. I'm interested, gonna watch it now. Ive always been fascinated by this subject. But the question is.. are we going to roleplay the movie or a freeform based on the movie?

• Like Like x 1
  3. We are going to do our own thing ^^ I just loved the movie and wanted to do one like it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.