Wristcutters a love story

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WanderingHyrda

Original poster
Do you ever wonder what happens after you commit suicide. Do you go to heaven do you go to hell.... Are you going to be trapped to walk among the earth for all eternity.
Or are we slaves forced to work for the afterlife
...for no pay at all, and have to worry about a man named beetlejuice always messing shit up?.... Can love exist beyond living.... Can we come back to life.... Well I guess it's time to find out now isn't it!

( yes this RP is definitely based off the movie wristcutters)

Name: Coraline
Picture * couldn't find what I was looking for that would match her in real photos or anime...so picture ill just use my photo lol)

It was quite quiet as the site of her pink lips moving. She let out a soft sound as she sang along with the song.
~ This world will never be....
What I expected...
And if I don't belong
Who would have guessed it
I will not leave alone
Everything that I own
To make you feel like it's not too late
It's never too late~

at the end of that verse a flashback appeared.
The sound of a young man yelling was fading in and out.
"Coraline... Coraline please look at me!" the voice yelled as Coraline finally came back to reality. As she looked down she was covered in blood...yep she cut herself again... She tends to have emotional breakdowns sometimes and then she blacks out. The end result is always her hurting herself in some way shape or form. She even attempted suicide a couple times. Coraline looked up and she saw Carson. She could notice tears in his beautiful bluish green eyes behind glasses... He was afraid that he lost her. " thank god you're ok what the hell were you thinking..." he sighed and hugged her. They been through this before. She's always having this problem and she doesn't really know why and she can't really stop them from happening. She thinks that she is a burden to everybody so she thinks maybe if she just killed herself everyone will be better off. ".... What can I do to make you feel like it's okay.... That I'm here for you.... that I love you and I'm always going to be here for you no matter what.!" Carson said trying to choke back tears. "... Why is anything and everything I do never good enough for you.... All I want to do is make you feel like you're worth something.... Coraline you are my everything and I love you more than anything in the world.... You saved me when I was in a dark place now let me save you please.!!" Carson begged her. Coraline looked up at him with tears in her eyes and nodded. Sadly this happened more than once throughout the years together. This took a toll on them both. The flashback finally ended in the next verse of the song came. The sight of her pink lips singing the next verse.
~ Even if I say
It'll be alright
Still I hear you say
You want to end your life
Now and again we try
To just stay alive
Maybe we'll turn it all around
'Cause it's not too late
It's never too late~
Coraline had another flash back.
Carson and Coraline were having a fight. Coraline looked up with tears in her eyes at Carson ".....I... In don't love you anymore... " Coraline whispered even though it was a complete lie she knew it was the best thing to do. She no longer wanted to put him through this hell. She loved him so much... But she couldn't keep doing this to him anymore, he deserves someone better. Carson stared at her he only cried a few times during the whole relationship and this was one of them. Coraline could see how hurt he was... She wanted to take it back but she no longer could the words were already said and the damage was done. They SAT there and talked for awhile. They did still sleep in the same bed after they broke up but a few weeks later she moved out. Its been a little over a year since that happened she had a couple different relationships that sadly didn't work out.
Sadly Coraline's life has been slightly miserable since then. She seems to have really nothing going for her she works at a dead end job and has no friends basically she's just alone. Nobody would miss her. She made sure she packed everything nice and neat and the house was nice and clean. The flashback ended and all she saw was her own reflection staring back at her. She continued to sing as she cried.
~ The world we knew
Won't come back
The time we've lost
Can't get back
The life we had
Won't be ours again

This world will never be
What I expected
And if I don't belong

Even if I say
It'll be alright
Still I hear you say
You want to end your life
Now and again we try
To just stay alive
'Cause it's not too late
It's never too late
'Cause it's not too late
It's never too late
It's not too late
It's never too late.~ the song finally ended and her vision became blurred. Looking down at the sink filled with blood... She always remembered up the road not across the street. Coraline was losing consciousness... She slowly fell to the floor. Coraline no longer want to be a burden. The house was packed and clean so no one else had to do it and she tried to make sure she bled only in the sink so no one had to clean up after her. As she turns her head she noticed a dust bunny under her sink. '...Damnit... Stupid dust bunnies... ' she thought to herself as she tried to blow the dust bunny away. Was quite a funny sight until everything went black.
-BEEP BEEP BEEP- the sound of the alarm clock beeped so loud she woke up from her dead sleep...ha dead sleep. Was funny because well she was...well kinda. Coraline got up and got dressed for her low paying shit of a job and when to work. Its been a month since she OFFED herself. She was kinda regretting it. "....i wonder what will happen if I kill myself again....might just be worse then place...i wonder if anyone else has done it...meh oh well time to do the same shit but different day." She said as she went to work.

Attachments

• FB_20150622_13_56_50_Saved_Picture.jpg
    FB_20150622_13_56_50_Saved_Picture.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.