1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, modern, realistic, mystery, horror
sure where they were. They were all at the bar with her earlier, ushering her drinks to clear her mind. And then they were gone... weren't they? Already too drunk to stably stand, she bumped her way through the sweaty, dancing crowd, looking for her friends. She thought that maybe they were in the back alley, so she went to the back of the club.

After opening the door and walking out into the cool air, she tripped over her own feet -or maybe her heels were too high. Ray stumbled down the few stone steps that lead to the ground, falling into someone's arms, causing her drink to fly from her hands and shatter on the ground, staining the cement. Little did she know that this stranger was soon to be much more.

"Ssor...ry..." She slurred, her cheek pressed against the stranger's body.

-
-
-

This roleplay is mainly revolving around plot, romance, and other things. However, if you are wanting a mature version of this rp, you can find that in the Bluestar Bedroom.

-
-
-

I'd also like to add some rules that should hopefully help the roleplay be enjoyable on both sides.
1) Please have decent grammar. I'm not talking about being an expert on English, but capitalization, wording, and most punctuation is easy to accomplish.
2) This is not a roleplay that I will accept one-liners in. I would like replies that push the rp forward and help develop it.
3) Be able to balance plot and mature scenes, please! There's not a specific ratio for the two in this rp, but I'd like this rp to include both aspects and not be one-sided.

-
-
-

If you're interested in roleplaying with me, feel free to shoot me a PM or reply to this thread! I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have as well! Thank you and happy roleplaying! :)

Sounds Interesting :)

• Thank You
Reactions: TotallyMe
Yes if you would like to discuss it more I can message you :)

I'd love that! Thank you! :D

Still open and looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.