Wrath of the Shadow

Last I checked Police Academy doesn't put in little hints about demolitions, shaking tail cars, stalking targets, or covert operations.

Asmoman, FAIL!!!

Get Huckleberry in full camo.

It's TACKLEBERRY.

A shipmate used to call me that simply because of my obsession with weapons systems.

So FAIL!!!

Name: Nicholai Sergeivich Gavrollo
Description:
218123468_narrowweb__300x424,0.jpg

Affiliation: Ukrainian anti street gang/organised crime syndicate Vigilante
Weapon(s):
ak-9_2.jpg

AK-9 compact assault rifle (9x39 mm SP-5, SP-6)

pb-1.jpg

PB-1 silenced 9mm
Personality: passionately hates street gangs and organised crime. so much so that he actually enjoys hunting members of such organisations down and killing them.
he is a cold, methodical man, whose only desire is to see take revenge on the street gangs the likes of which destroyed his family, and the organised crime syndicates that support them.

Nicholai is cold fury personified and he is driven by hatred. nothing short of death will stop him.
Back Story:
Nicholai does not like speaking of his past, but his neighbors will speak of an ex-Ukrainian Spetznaz family man, though it is a well known fact that during a break in, his wife and daughters were murdered by the thugs whilst Nicholai was at work.

(ill add more backstory later)

Looks good warmaster, looking forward to seeing him in action.

Also i want to apologize for not being around as of late. Life happens, and it happened to possibly diagnose my mom with lupus so as soon as i can get things back together here i will post

Same here.

I haven't vanished by the way. I'm just waiting to see whether you can continue or not.

*sits Raiko in his car and turns on the CD player*

*imagines Raiko leaning car seat back and rolling a fatty with Foghat's Slow Ride playing on the radio.*

Slow ride/take it eeeeeeeasy!

I'm sorry. ._.

lol i totally just pictured that too. And yes this is definitely still continuing. i just had a minor lapse in posting as quickly as i wanted to, which by the way i am still working on. i have posts for alot of my threads made on my laptop at home but since i'm at work it's a bit hard to work on them until i'm home, but they will be up shortly. Especially this one

Oh and thanks for you concern guys, my mom is doing fine so far, looks like things should go pretty smooth for her for now.

As promised the FBI has surveillance on the dojo.

Glad to hear it, Feedback! *puts banana in FBI van's tailpipe*

Heeheehee. :3

true...this did just get close to an awkward halt in story progression...hmmm............well either Raiko has to terrorize someone else or i have to post up something. I've been kind of stuck thinking on where Takeo would go from here since his "base of opperations" has been compromised and needs a new place to stay.

Roomate anyone? :) Lone vengeful ninja looking for 2 room apt. won't pay more than 500/month and has no pets. Any takers? lol

I'm sure this will slide back into some action soon, it's been a great thread so far so we'll see.

*peers from his tree*

Okay, confession time: I've actually been having problems with this RP - writer's block, I guess. I didn't wanna say because I'm Asmo and I'm supposed to shit lightning bolts. But if you bear with me I'll read up and try to get back into the groove.

Feedback: Sorry for messing up your jive, brah! He can stay! Setsuko won't try to kill him unless her uncle tells her too. Which is going to happen.

But in all seriousness, I am for making this RP run as smooth as possible, so if you need me to cook up some NPCs/or new character to be on your side, I can do that pretty easy.

Asmo: That's OK, it happens to the best of us. My offer to make things easier also extends to you. (Well, pretty much everyone, actually.)

HELPFUL TEGAN IS HELPFUL.

Working on a post right now.

I'm trying to keep the van from blowing it's cover.

i've thought of an idea for Takeo already, i might put him with a certain "contact" that sometimes supplies him information about the gangs and organizations. it might take a couple days to transition it smoothly but i can do it :)

Tegan, don't worry about it, i liked how that went actually. Keeps me (and Takeo) on our toes :) We aren't Rp'ers if we don't adapt to the story, right?

We should tip the fed's van :P

*Setsuko and Takeo tip van and spray paint FUCK DA PO-LEECE on the side*

High fives and brewskies would then ensue.