Wrath of the Shadow

Tegan, hope you don't mind, I saw a perfect oportunity in the use of your Dojo. It's obvious Takeo isn't killing for money and he's got to pay rent some how, so....i figured he'd work after hours cleaning your uncles' dojo. hope that works ok for you.

Dammit! And I needed a gardener! >:[

Yeah, the guy Knowles was talking about has to be long gone by now.

Sure, that's fine. ^^ I'm pretty flexible with stuff like that. Though, you might want to reconsider the gardener thing; Miami is pretty expensive.

My entire knowledge of Miami comes from Police Academy V.

Oh wait... I went to Florida once... er.. Fort Worth, I think. I remember eating alligator, seeing a sex shop and looking at yachts. Can't remember much else...

Alligator= pretty tasty, if done right.

Were you just too small to remember this trip, or just too drunk?

I went to Miami, once. Fencing nationals were in South Beach, which was so friggin' expensive, we all lived off of cuban sandwiches for four days. When we got eliminated, we weren't that bumbed, because we could go play on the beach. :D

On two occasions I was within sight of Florida back when I was in the Navy.

Neither time did we pull into port.

X.x i hate to be that guy but getting back to school is taking its toll on my free time. I'm going to compile a post whenever i'm free but until then please continue without me. Sorry guys!!!!

Blarg!

I need some direction.

Feedback - what should I be doing?

not sure yet to be honest. and i'm having a hard time coming up with my next hit....

Just a suggestion: Your character now has a connection to Setsuko's/her uncle's dojo, and McCarthy's character is headed over there, as well. Mayhaps we should gravitate toward that point, or to some halfway location. I was thinking of having my char go over there to meet Carl's, anyway.

Also, just for ya'lls consideration (this doesn't need to be plot bunny, just thought it might help) my char's family is a pretty darned old samurai family. Even though they were never shinobi, it was not uncommon for these families to teach their clan shinobi techniques. This was because some warlords might want to have a spy/assassin, but did not trust hired shinobi to remain loyal to them; at that point, they would dispatch their samurai vassals to carry out these missions, instead. Just throwing this out there, in case it makes things easier to 'unify' our characters in the near future.

What say the rest of you?

Hmm... I have no link to the dojo yet.

Unless the Yakuza start shaking down local sensei's to find out who's training the ninja. Then that could bring me into the dojo plot as we turn up and attempt to hassle the locals. Then cue first encounter and beginning of grudge...

If you guys do want to go with this, let me know if there is anything I can do in my next post to make things go smoothly.

I AM HELPING.

works for me, i'll get back to you about possible ideas (if i have any). i rather like the info you put in, that will come in handy later down the line i'm sure.

If you guys do want to go with this, let me know if there is anything I can do in my next post to make things go smoothly.

I AM HELPING.

Is your character the type that might've dated a one-eyed edgy Yakuza boss? :D

Or would you have a friend/relative who might be my kept-woman at the Yakuza mansion?

Is your character the type that might've dated a one-eyed edgy Yakuza boss? :D

Or would you have a friend/relative who might be my kept-woman at the Yakuza mansion?

Heh. . . You know, I have a hard time imagining Setsuko dating ANYONE, come to think of it. o_O Perhaps if you defeated her in armed combat-two men enter, one man leaves style. . .

*Suddenly imagines teenaged Raiko and Setsuko prancing through fields of flowers. BEST FRIENDS FOREVAH. :D:D:D*

. . .

Maybe an old friend of hers from high school, or something like that. You know, started the coke, fell off the wagon, dated a crazy, psychotic yakuza boss. Moved in with crazy yakuza boss. . . Happens to the best of us.

That reminds me, somehow... Asmoman, watch Burn Notice. It's set in Miami. That'll give you a better picture than Police Academy does.

No.

Police Academy is an accurate reflection or reality.

*folds arms*