Wraith

Okay, plans are underway... Let's get those temps set up, and recruit for more spots.

I'll reread templates again to check them over before hand.

This RP is still taking players.

I'm going to approve everyone's temp as is. When the layout of the story begins, I'll send you some PMs with a few of my crazy brainstorms to help you set your charrie up just right, or make revisions if I see a need for them. They shouldn't be too bad, and only help enhance your charrie or create a more believable concept for them in this particular situation. Just a heads up.

Okay, I'm bumping this so it doesn't get lost...

I'm still holding out for this one, but if no one else signs up, then I'm going to leave it to the wolves, or if Revision can return to it, then it's here for her. Other than that, there's nothing more I can do but continue writing plot notes and wait. :D

Yea...I'm jotting some notes down for this sucka', designing a few traps and crap to make you all piss your thongs...

Well, that the reaction I'm hoping for....

Noooooooo! JOIN, PEOPLE, JOIN! I'm bumping too!

Guys, please don't bump. It's considered spamming and we have a policy against that. However, you can make an RP ad in RP talk, submit a banner, or even advertise in the cbox. Sorry, I have been really busy with real life, as said, and haven't had time to do much of anything.

Okay, I'm sorry guys, but things have changed for me yet again. I'm going to have to place this in someone else's hands now. I'm not going to have the time like I'd thought I would. I'm having to pull out of a lot of things here cause of it.

Sorry again. :(