Wow Such n00b

• Thread starter wowsuchpotato09
  • Start date
W

wowsuchpotato09

Original poster
Yeah- hi. I tend to make too many references to the "doge" meme (sorry/not sorry). And I also have a strange thing for potatoes... It's not an obsession or anything but if I happen to forget what I'm going to say or even have nothing to say but wish to say something, I often just refer back to something with potatoes. Just- it's hard to explain.
I don't consider myself antisocial or anything (maybe socially awkward), I'm just... selectively social.

Anyway, I plan on having a fabulous time here :D So wish me luck!

Reactions: Minibit
Well Hello there! Much coincidence that Two out of Three Admins are currently obsessed with the Doge meme. >>;;

So welcome! 8D

Welcome, welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here, and that we can do some roleplays together at some point. ^_^

Also, being Irish, I entirely understand the potato thing.

Well Hello there! Much coincidence that Two out of Three Admins are currently obsessed with the Doge meme. >>;;

So welcome! 8D
Thank you so much! :D

Welcome, welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here, and that we can do some roleplays together at some point. ^_^

Also, being Irish, I entirely understand the potato thing.
Ooooh! :D I'd love to! Also, I can tell you're a Black Butler fan :3 I love Kuroshitsuji as well (yet to read the actual manga though)!

Welcome! Hit me up with a PM if you're ever lost or bored!

I adore Black Butler. ^_^ I've yet to read the manga, but I am an avid fan of the series.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I adore Black Butler. ^_^ I've yet to read the manga, but I am an avid fan of the series.
Ooh! Good, I'm not the only one XD I really do love it! Maybe we can RP about sometime :D (If I can muster up courage. I'm really shaky when it come to new people o.o)

With any luck, I'll be home soon. I intend to post up a topic based on it, but the characters will be different. I'll probably play the demon butler (because I'm so classy haha) and I'll have someone play either his master and/or other characters. Always got to figure things out

Dont you worry, I hav have full confidence in your writing skills. I figure you and I will get along famously. ^_^

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
:D Doh, thank you! I won't let you down!

Of course you won't, my starchy friend. ^_^

Would you like to play the lord/lady he serves?