Wow me! Looking for someone to push my limits. (Seeking Male Main Character)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Modern Realistic
She was obsessed with him. It wasn't a simple case of stalking, or calling up to hang up when he answers. For the longest time she keeps her distance away from him, watching from afar as he lives out his daily life. Finally she gets tired of waiting and comes up with a plan so that the two of them can be together with no chance of anyone getting in the way. Building her 'dream house' and filling with with years worth of supplies, she kidnaps him and locks him in the basement of the house, refusing to let him loose until he agrees to be with her and only her. (Torture, Abuse, Adult Themes)"

This sounds pretty interesting, especially if it's going to be acted out realistically. Are you open to discussing the plot in more detail? I'd play the guy's role, I think.

Sure, and yes I prefer it to play ed out realistically. (Either Stockholm kicks in, or the guy plays along to try to gain freedom. I seriously doubt they'd honestly fall in love after all the craziness. XD)

But if you'd like, send me a PM and we can work things out.

Hey, if your hunt comes to a close, keep me in mind. If you're still looking, let me know! You sound like you're similar to me in expectations and I'm a plot monkey, that's for sure.

I still have a few spots open. I had a couple people interested that disappeared in the planning process. =/

Added a few new plots/pairings.

I am! And I'd be happy to do it. :) Send me a PM and we can work out the details.

I have room for one, possibly two more partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.