Wow me! Looking for someone to push my limits. (Seeking Male Main Character)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well dang, let's get together for some plotty chit-chat <3

Let me know which plot you're interested in. Sorry, today has been a bleh day for creativity. Hopefully with some sleep my brain will be functional tomorrow. Attempting to sleep on the floor with a sick kitten does not make for restful sleep. XD

It seems like I now have three spots open. X_x Wow, I'm losing rps quicker than I can gain them. :(

[fieldbox= Medieval Apocalyptic(Fantasy), purple]The lands have been destroyed by wars, floods, and every kind of natural disaster that you can think of. Once fruitful grounds are now barren wastelands, and the human population, as small as it is, is struggling to survive. Royal blood now holds double the value as each country is seeking leadership to guide them through this desolate new world. Kings are heavily guarded against kidnapping attempts. Even princesses are being taken from their homes and carried off to new lands in hopes that they will rule over other lands that have not been fortunate enough to find leadership. That's not to say that everyone wants a reinstatement of politics and monarchies.

There are factions within the world who are looking to eliminate the old ways. Corrupt men who want to control their countries and its people without having to deal with laws. They want the power that comes with being in charge, the rewards that come along with being at the top of the food chain, but have little regard for the little people who must work to give them what they want. They offer protection, but at a high price, often too high for anyone to pay.

In the kingdom of Amarian there is a princess who has remained hidden away from the world for most of her life. Her father has kept her a secret since birth, keeping her away from the castle and out of the public's eye out of fear of what could happen to her if she was discovered. Eventually, as all always seems to happen with secrets, someone learns of her identity and begins to plan her abduction. Kidnapping her is easy enough, but actually getting her back to the country proves too much, much harder than anyone would have thought.(Possible Rape/Abuse, Fluff, Violence & Gore[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Medieval]She had talent that most men could only dream of. Her father, a world renowned weaponsmith having taught her how to wield a weapon from a very young age. She took to it like a duck to water, her skills surpassing even those in the Royal Guard. There was not a single man who could beat her, not even the king's more powerful knight.

The posters for the challenge pique her interest, a calling for all swordsmen of great skill to earn their place in the Royal Guard as the prince, and sole heir to the throne's guard. Try as she might to put the challenge out of her mind, she knows that she will be able to beat all who answer the call. It's not her pride that lures her, but a sense of duty in protecting her country's future leader.

Disguising herself as a man, she enters the contest and, as predicted, wins. It is only when asked to reveal her face that the truth comes out that the greatest swordsman in the country happens to be a young woman no older than nineteen. The king is furious, insisting that his son could not possibly protected by a woman and demands that the man who took second place be named as his son's guard. The prince however, stands by the promise of the contest, informing his father that she is now his personal guard. The relationship between the two is shaky at first, with the prince taunting and teasing the woman (All in good fun of course!), but she soon proves herself when she saves his life from an assassin.

Realizing that he made the right choice, the prince begins to trust the young woman with not only his life, but his counsel as well.
(Violence, Gore, mild fluff, adventure, character death)[/fieldbox]
These are the two that tickling me right now :)

What do you think?

I'm game for either one. I had the second one started, but my partner has been MIA for almost a month, and I'm fairly sure he's dropped it due to real life stuff.

let's go for the first then! :D Should we take the plotting to Pm?

Sure thing. I've got to head out to pick up my meds (And spend the next hour finding my car key that my kids lost. X_x) But I'll be around most of the day after that. :)

Alrighty, I'll shoot you a PM and you can respond whenever you're around.

She was a spoiled rich girl when the world as she knew it came to an end. He was a loner, moving from place to place just trying to get by. When the world went to shit, the two found themselves stuck with one another, protected from the forces outside the would bring about the end of mankind as they knew it. Now they must travel together to find what is left of humanity, and enough resources for their continued survival.(Violence, gore, mild fluff, action)

Please, for the love of God do not respond to this if you're wanting to do a zombie apocalypse!
You got my attention with this one.

Lol! Another one? If you're up for it, I'm game.

Reactions: MST3K 4ever
Lol! Another one? If you're up for it, I'm game.

You're really great at writing, and this isn't going to be a zombie apocalypse. (Not that there's anything wrong with that) Absolutely why wouldn't I be interested.

I'm thinking something natural, although I don't want it to be completely natural like a meteor. Have you ever seen The Happening? I'm thinking something like that, where all the plantlife on the planet goes through a brief pulse kind of thing for a short span of time. But during that time, the pollen that gets released causes mutations in animals and an instant death in humans. The problem with that is, trying to come up with a place that our characters would be where they wouldn't be exposed, but would have a valid reason to be stuck together. o.O

Hmmmm....ok...how about a library? They were in the Special Collections vault at the time when it happens. My character is a new guy in town volunteering at the library. Your character had to do research on something having to do with your family. My character was helping you and it happens.

Or possibly some kind of jail cell? They could both be traveling and get arrested in some small town. After no one comes to give them food or water for a few days they realize something's up and break out.

Reactions: MST3K 4ever
Jail cell? I like that idea. Very good idea across the board. Okay I'm sold.

Alright. I've got a birthday cake to make, and some juggling to do with plans tonight since my aunt's sick and birthday plans for my kids kind of fell through, but I can get a character sheet made up sometime tonight. I've got one I can use, I just need to get her history and stuff written up.

Also going to close this one up since I've got one more slot open and I'm saving it for a Dark Tower RP.

Last edited:
Sounds good to me. Kind of got a rough sketch idea of my character. Take care of your real life first you already know I won't go anywhere.

I love all you plots! <3 and your requirements are truly reasonable.

Though it is hard to pick one to do, I am looking to get involved in a detailed rp with more than a couple paragraphs. Which of your favourites are you dying to do the most?? Maybe we can work something out? Though I am guilty of wanting to play a female character at the moment XP but I can improvise.

I don't really double, at least not with people I don't have history with. X_X Sorry. I'm new to it and just don't feel comfortable playing a romantic role with people that I haven't grown used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.