wow! cool free art

Reference Picture: p kuch just gaspard ulliel??? but heres a pic - gaspardulliel_20160619_013036.jpg
sorry I cant do that whole bbcode thinf :'') and imm to lazy to find a picture to link aaa </3

Eye Color: deep, vivid green

Hair Color: deep mahogany

Other: do horns count as other :000
kinda small, curves slightly downwards to the ear.
tho u can make it however if im too vague! idm!!

Reference Pics:
xiBggsb.jpg

I'd love it if you could use this sorta creepy eye effect that makes the eyes stand out, except in this type of color range, with a light grey with bluer tones to compliment it.
RAF%20Blue%20Grey.jpg

Below is his actual appearance, minus the cigarette. I'd prefer it if his eyes were open a bit more, and both clearly visible. Also, a high collared coat is pretty standard in his appearance. The images below are ones that I've been tempted to use for him, it's just the hair that's not quite right.
f19bb6ea86a1f19dde90f9fa8e156440.jpg

anime-boy-with-blue-eyes-hd-wallpapers-_1664654959.jpg

Also, if you could make his expression into more of a cold-hearted smirk like the one below, I'll give you your favorite dessert. No kidding.
Akabane.Karma.full.1564900.jpg

Eye color: Blue-grey.
Hair color: Black, think soft and fluffy in this type of style like the first actual appearance image. Less spiked, like it had less gel in it.
cool_hairstyles_men.jpg

And I would absolutely love it if you got more of a night time background like this one.
Starry-Night-Sky-Nature-4K.jpg

Well, @MsGrump, thanks for your time. And hopefully you have time for my... Complicated and wordy request.

Last edited:
Reactions: Takumi
Reference Picture:
Sansa
13819567_916532281805511_807844355_n.png

Eye Color: Heterochromia (left a crystal blue, and the right an emerald green)
Hair Color: White, straight, and very long.
Other: Tattoos on her thigh, but seeing as how you only do profiles, you don't have to worry about it. She has a small freckle under her left eye. She's a vampire, and very regal.

I'm just going to leave this here in the hope that MAYBE you'll find time for it.