wow! cool free art

@wolfgurl1999

No problem! And no, but I do have a super dead tumblr if you'd like that instead. ;'^)

@Mysty

Go ahead! :^3

@ Everyone

I'm just slowly working on each request so I don't get burned out! I should change my username to MsSlowpoke...rip.... (sweats)
Sure. ^w^

Oh, you only have to because of the style of link. Try this one: Tumblr

• Useful
Reactions: MsGrump
[spoili]
110214-shailene2.jpg

smol_speedy_by_mysty_butt-da8sn8j.png

[/spoili]

Reference Pictures above. ^^ ((that was the only finished art of him that I could find, it's an au between me and my friend. ^^')
Eye Color: Golden/hazel.
Hair Color: Dirty-blond/wheat-colored.
Other: You know Ariel (the little mermaid)'s hair part? Like how the bangs are flippy? His hair is like that. :o and he has freckles along his cheeks/nose.

Last edited:
Reactions: Takumi
Reference Picture: henri.
Eye Color: black as hell
Hair Color: white as heaven
Other: pretty tats

SOBS????? tysm that looks so beautiful;;; You made my son look like a MAN

cries Anyways sorry your art is super great thank you so much for this

• Love
If you're still open, I'd appreciate if you could draw this bby! <3

Reference Picture:
25fq9ad.jpg

z4epu.jpg

Eye Color: Golden brown
Hair Color: Black
Other: Burn scar above left eyebrow

Eye Color:Crystal Blue
Hair Color:White
Aither's hair-style is somewhat trim in the front with a few well maintained strands that serve to frame and accent his eyes. He has a downward, somewhat short ponytail in the back, as is tradition among his adopted clan. His features are fair, but equally stern, both managing to be powerful and beautiful all at once.

Reference photo: Pictuuuuree

If you are still available of course! ^^

This is my first time seeing this portion of Iwaku. I wish I did earlier, your art is wonderful. At any rate, I would enjoy seeing your take on an OC of mine too. In your own time of course, you're a popular person and the fact you're doing this for free is an added bonus. For mine....I've always touched up other pics vis-a-vis ye old DA method, but this is a brief description which might help I hope.

IC Description

"His name is Lucifer. A light-bringer in dark places. I only ever met him once myself, but you can't mistake him. He's a tall man, about...Six-one? A solid-looking man, but not exactly what you'd call bulging with muscles. He reminded me more like a wolf or a panther, light on his feet and with a gait of utter comfort in his own skin. Pale skin, like a man who didn't know what sunlight was. He wore the uniform of a Catholic Priest and a gun belt, with a big six-shooter, right side. On his left, hung one of them weird sword handles. No blade, just the handle dangling from his belt. Maybe it was a good luck charm? Over it all, he wore a black longcoat worn and sewn up in places, followed by a hat, same color. He favored black, I remember that much.... Only three colors I remember otherwise. The white of his priests collar, the silver gleam of his cross around his neck and his eyes....Red and bright, boring into you. Handsome enough I guess, no other discernible features."

full

colmortimer-cl5-hat.jpg

I really wish I had your talent for art. Most I can do is paint a picture with words, but the main inspirations for the outfit as I imagined was Lee Van Cleef as seen in the hat pic and Alucard from Hellsing, with a touch of Kotomine Kirei from Fate-Zero.

At any rate, I was glad to have dropped in. One more question though. Do you have an art account anywhere, where one can peruse your artwork? Having seen what you've done, I'm curious to see your other works.

@MsGrump

Hello! I've been looking for help in a project and you might be interested. Would you like to try?

I'll leave the Link to the thread where you can see more of what i'm looking for, and you're invited to join me in this challenge! Thank you for your time!

ART REQUEST - Wonders of a Nascent World - Sardonya needs help!

@Ringmaster

I'll definitely give him a go! I have a tumblr - missgrump is the username. I uh, the link is up there somewhere
Try this one: Tumblr

@ everyone

I've been scrapping a lot of work for this art thread, which is why I haven't been posting anything yet. I've been trying a different style and I just can't seem to like a single draft and aughLASK. (scREAms) Sorry guys. owo"

Reference Picture: Well, I don't exactly have one( that's my main problem actually) but I got ton of details in place of a picture. His hair is brown as mentioned and is short and spiky( basically army style, expect spiky on the top) , high cheekbones and is most importantly, his face is kind of expressionless, no smile, basically stone cold. He also has a semi-large nose.
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Brown
Other: (Scars? Tattoos?) He has a scar under his right eye. He has a faint aftershadow.

Thanks in advance @MsGrump

@MsGrump your art is my aesthetic tbh

• Bucket of Rainbows
@Peregrine

oops

5xNQVEI.png

itriedsohard and gotsofar butintheend it doesn't even m a t t e r (lays under the bed)
ARTS! Damn, you are good. :D Other than the fact that he looks about 10 years younger than he should, you are spot on for how I imagine him. Thank you!

No worries! If you ever run out of commissions to do (which doesn't look likely, all things considered :tongue:) send me a ping and I'll happily request one or two or ten more! Someone younger the next time around. :D

If you ever decide you'd like some traditional art in trade, don't hesitate to let me know!

• Thank You
Reactions: Takumi and MsGrump
Are you still doing requests? If so, here's my form. ^^
a371e23565295aa962aa35237e7f00b8.jpg
13bf2264210b3e23f4e35725d541e069.jpg

21714f52a2e836a8cd5e969e5ae2b6cd.jpg
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Black
Other (Scars? Tattoos?): He has a beauty mole on his left eye on the corner.