Would YOU survive in your own RP?

BangChargerDesk

Stupid head idiot boi
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
As said in the title, you get yoted (past tense of yeet) into your own RP world BUT, you get sent there as you are right now.

No cheat powers, none of the usual "isekai" tropes (RPG interface, stat training, magic. just as you are IRL). Would you survive in your own world with your own abilities and whatever it is you know about the world you built.
Wait no I lied there's an isekai trope and it's that you can communicate with human/oids in that world bc why not.

To make it fun let's take your last posted/replied RP and talk about what you've got to work with and what your main hurdles would be.

I'll start it off with @PavellumPendulum 's last reply bc i don't write worth a damn and apparently i'm in a zombie apocalypse 2 weeks into the outbreak.
they're on the road in southern california and the zombies are slow ones (walking dead rules whatever that means)

I'm hoping that my vague and obscure knowledge would let me survive at least a month? Afterwards I'm fucked because boy do I love my utilities and most of my knowledge of edible fruits are from south east asia and not NA. oh and parkour and climbing might help me get around really dense hordes without getting their attention
but I do know how to make soap from scratch and random supplies so I have that going for my hygiene

ALRIGHT YOUR TURN!!!1111!!11!1111!

• Love
Reactions: PavellumPendulum
Considering that I would be thrust into a fairy-tale-esque fantasy world with magic and a handsome but moody prince, yes. I think I'd be just fine. Even if I wasn't shmoozing with a prince, I'd be fine. I already live in a quaint little town surrounded by bumfuck nowhere, so not much will change.

Reactions: marcy
Hm, let's see. My last post was for a fantasy Persian rp aboard an airship...I think I'd be fine! I'll use my medical knowledge to wow the critics and get some good persian coins

I'm just glad it was this world and not the space apocalypse one.

I can barely survive real life, I'd die pretty fast in any of my rp worlds. >:[ Unless I get that hot dude to save me, then I guess I'd be fine.

My last post was for a scifi rp where something destroyed the Earth and everyone left is on a ship floating in space trying not to die. There's only eleven of them. I would not live and would likely succumb to space madness ✌️ Also I have no useful skills, besides teaching languages, which I don't think is particularly helpful when trying to rebuild society from the ground up LOL

Hm, let's see. My last post was for a fantasy Persian rp aboard an airship...I think I'd be fine! I'll use my medical knowledge to wow the critics and get some good persian coins

I'm just glad it was this world and not the space apocalypse one.
As someone also being thrusted into this world, I would most definitely die unless I could somehow convince you to save me 😂 Otherwise I really don't have any applicable attributes that would help me.

• Haha
Reactions: Kuno
Prolly get killed shortly into it, I'm too damn nice and stupidly caring. I'd prolly die in the second sentence if I'm lucky.