Would you say yes to charizarding?

• Thread starter Yus of the Conquest
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
*contemplating the life of being a guinea pig...*
OH! IDEA FLASH, IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW
Guinea pigs were made by transporting pigs to guinea. But, if you put them in New Guinea... Then they become New Guinea pigs... But if a New Southern Whale were to meet a New Guinea pig...
ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

*contemplating the life of being a guinea pig...*
OH! IDEA FLASH, IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW
Guinea pigs were made by transporting pigs to guinea. But, if you put them in New Guinea... Then they become New Guinea pigs... But if a New Southern Whale were to meet a New Guinea pig...
ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED
I want some of whatever you're smoking.

Hmm...
Wouldn't the fire, say i don't know, upon missing, burn the privates of the lady friend?
That's why it's listed under the "extreme" section of the sports catalogue. Duuuhhhh.

I've also just realised that this would make the best and most fucked up ever version of those bullshit trust exercises we've all had to do.

I've also just realised that this would make the best and most fucked up ever version of those bullshit trust exercises we've all had to do.
Trying to imagine this.
That's why it's listed under the "extreme" section of the sports catalogue. Duuuhhhh.
Makes sense. Triple X-treme?

Some sort of Paradox?
Literally or figuratively?

I'm not a cannibal, but my mind is on itself is the reason it is weird

Only if the rest of us normal women get to talk about Lorena Bobbit. ;)
Awesome! Who wants to be my guinnea pig then? Come on boys, I promise I'll make it quick and painful!
You went from just talking about it to resolving to try it out for yourself in a matter of two minutes. Impressive, but also terrifying. Stay away from me forever.

You went from just talking about it to resolving to try it out for yourself in a matter of two minutes. Impressive, but also terrifying. Stay away from me forever.
Lol, this is ironic, I saw this post while watching Game Of Thrones

Lol, this is ironic, I saw this post while watching Game Of Thrones
That's not irony, that's a coincidence. Nice try though, A for effort. :applause:

*cries in a corner for getting something wrong*

You all don't have enough badges to tame me into this shit.

Would I do some Charzarding?

YES!

WHO WOULDN'T?!

I'm not really sure... Roasting a human and eating them might help though

I don't want to eat you.

That does not sound right at all....

I'm sure you're delicious, but, yeah, I'm just going to stop now.

So...I left for a few hours and what is this. Pass the shad, yo.

Crap...I am your stalker aren't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.