Would You Rather...?

Thats tough. Going to space would be amazing, but there are so many places I want to see on earth.......Think I'd go with see the world.

Would you rather live in a Huge mansion somewhere or Travel in an RV for the rest of your life?

MANSION!

Own the coolest pet at the expense of it being a blood-thirsty killer, or, the inexpensive, dies-in-under-a-day pet at the expense of it being the sweetest pet you've ever had?

Killer pet Killer Pet Killer Pet!

Would you rather be 18 in 1960 or 1980?

Would you rather drink Sobe life water, or gatorade?

They both make me feel sick, but Gatoraid less so.

Would you rather be an activist for a cause you didn't believe in, or be in jail for 30 days?

Activist, though theres only one cause I believe in enough and I may or may not be declared an extremist.

Would you rather truly believe in an unattainable dream, or have no dream?

Unattainable dream, of which I have many.

Would you visit Willy Wonkas chocolate factory OR Disneyland

Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory.

It's much more fun.

Would you rather eat a pound of straight sugar, or a pound of straight salt?

Sugar BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Would you rather eat steak or spinach for a week straight?

Steak i detest spinach XD

Would you rather be forced to listen to one song over and over for the rest of your life,

or be forced to watch a single episode of Yo Gabba Gabba over and over again for a year?

I don't even know what Yo Gabba Gabba is, but if it was only for a year, that. There is too much amazing music to be limited to listening to the same song over and over for the rest of your life.

Would you rather leave the love of your life knowing that they would be happier without you (you would be miserable and never love again), or would you stay with them knowing that they would be miserable with you (you would be happy and still in love with them)?

(Its an extremely irritating kids show)

I'd stay with them, at least I'd be happy.

Would you rather be forced dance the tango partner-less in front of an enormous crowd of people, or deliver a speech?

Neither of those seem so bad...I guess the speech because doing the tango alone would be silly~

Would you rather put your hand in a jar of piranha for 100 bucks or put your legs in a tank of piranha for a million bucks?

Legs dude, any day of the week. I would be kicking the hell out of those little bastards, ESPECIALLY for a million bucks.

Would you rather Give your non-dominant hand for 1 million or tattoo PORK to your forehead?

I'd take the tattoo, i can always remove it, cover it with another tat or just wear a beanie. :P

Would you rather spend a year in prison, or be stuck in a cage with a wild angry tiger for an hour?

Depends how large the cage was, and if their was anywhere to go where the Tiger couldn't get me. Just off that info, I'd probably go with prison though as the Tiger would kill me.

Would you rather be a member in a famous band or a star actor?