Would You Rather....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A rabbit - I have three!

WYR kiss someone's foot, or kiss someone's butt?

Butt -- I have a strong aversion of feet O.O If it were a paw, no issues.

WYR live with an embalmed corpse (think Lenin, Stalin, Eva Peron, Rosalia Lombardo, etc) or a mummified corpse?

Ok. I'm gay and I don't even want to get near these guys... I feel like eunuch now. O.O

But for the sake of the game... I'd go with number 2, Monty: Zayn Malik. Reason? At least he doesn't look like he has a shag carpet on top of his head... though if anything happened after a few drinks, he'd wake up with that quiff missing in the morning. (Now that I look at the first one's picture again, his hair actually looks like a wig!)

WYR rather wear a fedora or a classic Stetson?

(EDIT: PS. I just noticed your signature. I started to feel bad so I'm going to add "no offense" to this overall post. XD Not really my type of guy. ^_^)

Hmm, a fedora - which is incidentally what Zayn Malik wore when One Direction performed at the Olympic Closing Ceremony lol

WYR snog James Arthur or hug Jahmene Douglas?

WOO! FEDORAS! ^_^ I didn't get a chance to watch the closing ceremonies. v.v Once the cycling was over, I kinda lost interest. :-/ Might go and find it.

If we're talking the X Factor guys, then definitely hug Jahmene Douglas. Douglas looks nice actually. -blushes-

WYR discover your mom wears the thong... or your dad wears it?

Dad, better to be Borat than a ho.

WYR eat ten rusty nails or strip naked and visit your local mall.

Strip naked just because it sounds more fun.

WYR... -draws a total blank- ...

OH! Okay, out of seasons but anyway: WYR be Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer or Frosty the Magic Snowman?

snowman

wyr be wrapped in razor wire walk with hooks in your back pulling anvils.

Be wrapped in razor wire.

WYR

Eat a lightbulb or use dog excrament as a facial mask.

Facial mask. I'm kind of wondering if the acids would make the skin softer...

WYR jump into a volcano or jump out of a 100 story window?

Volcano - at least the death would be quickly over with.

WYR watch Vampire Diaries or Twilight?

Watch Vampire Dairies, never seen it.

WYR discover that your suddenly without toilet paper while at a wedding or at a large dinner party? (and no there is no help, your on your own! yikes!)

Dinner Party because more than likely I won't be as dressed up versus the wedding. Who wants to undo a gender-bending wardrobe? Not I!

WYR suffer from chronic hiccups or chronic burping?

Hiccups at least then it might be confused as cute!

WYR

Solve every problem in high school math book and read every paragraph or from cover to cover read the Great Gatsby in German

Solve every problem in the math book and read all of the paragraphs hands down.

WYR walk up and down the street singing loudly the bumblebee song ("I'm bringing home a baby bumblebee, won't my mommy be so proud of me .. . ") with the gestures or Justin Bieber "Kiss and Tell"?

Bumblebee! I think if I could remember the entire song I would do that without prompting!

WYR

"Paint" an entire room with markers or tin foil.

Tin foil. It'd be shinny and would keep the aliens from reading my mind lol

WYR work at a job you hate but have everything you need in life or do what you love but lack what you need?

At a job I hate, Momma needs some clothes with out holes!

WYR

Lick a human skull or touch a dead persons brain.

Touch a dead person's brain . . . and then soak my finger in germ x for an an hour.

WYR eat something that's been dead for weeks raw or something that's alive and squirming?

Status
Not open for further replies.