Would You Rather....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skinny dip in Alaska, cause I know how to treat hypothermia.

Would you rather meet Bruce Lee in a fight or Jump in a river with a strong current?

River, because at least I can swim a bit. and I'd last a bit longer than I would with Brucie.

WYR be strangled or stabbed?

would u rather eat raw fish that had flies on it or play with a dead body thats all moldy and falling apart

raw fish - I can't even imagine doing the other one.

WYR go to Paris or Verona?

Not actually sure where Verona is (Italy?), so would have to say Paris.

WYR have bad sex in private or the best sex in public?

fight bruce lee Itd be an amazing learning experiance and Id rather play with the dead body cuase i can use a mask to keep the smell at bay and the fish could get you sick
and totally sex in public.

wyr not sleep for 5 days with nothing to help keep you up, or be forced into a coma and woken up 5 years later.

Coma. It'd be like time travel, or at least like a really good nap.
WYR (let's go with the apocalypse mood going around) have the world end on the worst day you'll ever have in your life, or the best day you'll ever have in your life?

Rather the worst. Just to get it over with.

WYR Face a blizzard or a sandstorm?

sandstorm seems more survivable. but I don't know.

wyr get a million dollars or have a whole day to have sex with any number of people you wanted?

Million dollars - duh!

wyr study french or albanian?

Oo la la French for sure!

Would you rather be forced to eat your most hated food for a month or only your favorite food forever?

Definitely eat the most hated food for a month.

WYR be a Santa Clause who has to get through the chimney with his fat belly risking to get stuck somewhere in the middle or be one of his reindeer to pull the heavy sleight?

Reindeer. Cause you can fly duh.

WYR lose all your hair, everywhere and never grow it back, or lose all sense of smell.

Lose all my hair - I can't stand being without smell when I have a cold, and I would hate it if it was permanent.

WYR watch a Disney film continuously for the next twenty years, or never see a movie ever again?

Never see a movie again. As much as I love disney, I think I'd go insane only watching the same one.

WYR own a zoo or an amusement park?

amusement park.

WYR listen to Justin Beiber or watch Twilight.

Well I think I would listen to Justin Beiber. His latest stuff isn't to madding I guess. Twilight however would make me break my DVD player.

WYR call your mom or your dad to bail you out of jail?

Mom because I'd need a seance to talk to my dad!

WYR never have a cellphone or a computer ever again? (Cellphone: Not an iPhone, Android-based phone, Blackberry, or any of their ilk.)

Cellphone.

WYR be poisonous snake or a poisonous spider?

Status
Not open for further replies.