Would you rather..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poison, I could always shoot myself.

Would you rather.
(if you ever were) have to quit being an otaku(if you are one; if not money), if it mean't becoming a popular manga-ka/singer/animator/whatever you want/wanted to be job wise.
OR
Give up you dreams If it meant becoming unexplainably wealthy.

Never give up a dream even if it seemed impossible no dreams then I see no point in living so I'll take the first one~

Would you rather live in your worst nightmare forever OR make the one you loved most live in your worst nightmare forever.

Hmm... Me or you.. me or you... I'm afraid so I will offer you to my worst nightmare Misuki ^^ Have fun with the spiders ;)

Would you rather
eat earthworms
or
bath in coca-cola

Lol.. worms it is!

Would you rather be Captain Falcon or Samus?

I don't know who either of those people are so I can't answer. Sorry. u-u

Would you rather live with out music or your friends?

HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO CAPN FALCON OR SAMUS ARE?!?! FALCON PUUUNCH. SAMUS IS ALL PEWPEWPEW I'MMA WOMAN.
>:C
-flails at!-

Uhm..
AHHH HARD QUESTION D':

I'd live....
without.........
well,
I'll be a smartass. <3
I'll live without music.
Because, even if you dont have music on the radio or cds,
music is everywhere.
I can MAKE my own music by making rhythms or humming.
SO. BROAD QUESTION IS TOO BROAD. I found a hole. 8D

Would you rather be a door or a window? Physically, be a door or a window.

A door, because everyone would feel my knob. LOL!

Would you rather.. Be trapped in a horror movie on replay forever.. or be trapped in Dora The explorer on replay forever?

I'm sorry I'm sorry I don't know who they are!!! TToTT *Rans away*

I would rather live a horror reply forever since because it's a horror movie the ending can always change if I do or say something different so it would be more fun! If I was trapped in Dora I will do horrible things.......

Would you rather live with out yummy food or live without smelling anything ever again?

Well.. your sense of smell plays a big part of your tasting pallet.. so I'll go without yummy food.

Where is your question to ask? D; Unless this thread is filled up or something, idk, but I'll just go ahead and ask a question.

Would you rather have ears like a cat, or wings like a bird, (in proportion to your body of course XD)

Wings like a bird. Unless they would replace my arms... I need those for gaming. If they were wings on my back like an angel, yes.

Would you rather spend your entire life indoors, or outdoors?

Get sent back in time, would be pretty awesome to be in the past.

Would you rather eat a cow tounge or Frog Legs?

Hmm, I have to go with eat frog legs.

Would you rather face off with a T-Rex or be Befriended by the White Devil.

I'd face off against a T-Rex. I may get eaten but I'll get to see one of the greatest land creatures ever up close.

Would you rather get the worlds largest cake or the world's largest pie? Flavor is up to you.

Cake, more specifically cheesecake.

Would you rather walk barefoot on hot coals or ice?

Let it burnnnnnnnnnn! I have coldness >.<

Would you rather eat brains
ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
eat a man's TIN TIN

;_; Brains....liyek a zombie.....

Would you rather go to the mall naked to shop for clothes, or eat McDonalds for the rest of your life?

Can it be a nudist mall? Umm, I'll take the naked one. I can't possibly eat McDonalds for the rest of my life. I GOTTA GET ME SOME STEAKKKKKKKKKKK

Would you rather feel the fear of being in tied up in a railroad track knowing there is a train coming to kill you
ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
having the fear that your house has a demon that will soon posse one of your family members

Haha! I pick the demon fear, my sister is as bad as one so I think I got it handled :P

Would you rather have a full-time job with no free time at all but be financially secure,

or~

be on the poor side but have a casual-job with lots of free time?

I guess poor since I can relieve stress on my free time xD

Would you rather have your hair all full of glue and walk to school and being laughed at every day
ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrr
would you rather it have it colored in different colors which won't look pretty and will get you fired from your job

Status
Not open for further replies.