Would you eat CUTE FOOD ?

If it in front of me it get eaten weather or not i find its cuteness sickening.

Seriously though why do that to food?

Everytime I see these cute dishes, it makes me wish I lived with my niece. I'd make here these for her school lunch every day ._.

THIS THREAD BROKE MY HEART.

Sure, cute food...I ate Bambi. Thats what your talking about...right? =D

Everyone is under the assumption that you have to use East Asian food for this...

YOU DON'T x)

Trust me, I have an American SLASH South Asian stomach and I couldn't eat sushi-etc-related-foods everyday either, that's why I make my bentos with anything we have in the fridge.

And it's perfectly possible! Just the sticky rice have to be the short grained type if you want to make bears and pokeballs, but if you use regular long-grain rice, you can still color them with cabbage and other vegetables and make designs. Carrots, Celery, Cucumubers, and tomatoes help around to make the itty bittys here and there and you don't need seaweed to make faces, you can use spinach or string beans or anything!

You just have be creative and have fun xD

Id eat all of that. I rather not know what most of it was. But sure if its cute, yes. If its looking at me though. No.. thats just gross and wrong.

>u< This stuff is so cute!
I just wanna pet the rice kitty!
Saki, you make the best topics! >u<

YAY! I LIKE THIS IDEA!

I LIKE MAKING CUTE THINGS WITH PANCAKE MIX!

Id eat the kitty and bear in their entirety and not feel bad! they're so cute and scrumptious looking! Who can resist!

If I can outrun it... even with the use of a car then it deserves to be eaten. REGARDLESS OF HOW BIG IT CAN SMILE!

Also...

390472330_c970fff775.jpg

A CLUE!

I wanna make a fox with cake mix.

I remember there was this one news story like maybe a month or two back about some dad that makes his son lunch like this every day. They showed a superman lunch and a Ben10 lunch. They were nicely put together, too. I guess the school got a kick out of it or something. I guess not many american parents do this. At least in that style.

But they SHOULD <3
It boosts confidence and it makes the parental bonding fun! ;)

I would totally do it for my kids, when I have them, that is. <3

My parents never did it for me, but I'm sure that if my dad knew about it, and wasn't as old when I was a kid, he probably WOULD <3

;D

I think that's one thing I'll always remember from my childhood. Coming home and having a gingerbread man cookie that was decorated especially for me. He looked so cute. I think he had a little moustache and suit on. It only happened once but it's something that I remember clearly because it was something especially for me. :)

I'm trying to come up with a little instruction book on how to put some of these foods together for my niece. She's sort of a picky eater but I think doing stuff like this could help her broaden her culinary horizons.

I'm a picky eater as well, but no matter how cute the food is, I wouldn't put anything that has an unfamiliar taste (or seems to have such) into my mouth.

I wouldn't want any cat rolling around its furry ass around my rice anyway. <_<"