Would love to be part of a group again

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Frantic Fox

Original poster
So, I've recently come off a few not so good experiences when it comes to group Rps. I miss being part of an elaborate story where characters work off of or against each other to achieve their goals rather than have players compete against each other to be the ones in the center of attention. I miss being part of a group where it doesn't feel like I'm being punished by the GM due to some personal beef but instead, being helped or guided into this intricate weave of well crafted stories and consequences and aftermaths.

Relationships, stories, plots within plots.. I miss all of that.

I love political based Rps, like Dune or Game of Thrones. Something with lots of conspiracies, adventures, romances and tragedies. A well rounded thing so to speak. I'm a team player and I always do my best to be friendly and cooperative.

I can't wait to play with you all ^^

So, I've recently come off a few not so good experiences when it comes to group Rps. I miss being part of an elaborate story where characters work off of or against each other to achieve their goals rather than have players compete against each other to be the ones in the center of attention. I miss being part of a group where it doesn't feel like I'm being punished by the GM due to some personal beef but instead, being helped or guided into this intricate weave of well crafted stories and consequences and aftermaths.

Relationships, stories, plots within plots.. I miss all of that.

I love political based Rps, like Dune or Game of Thrones. Something with lots of conspiracies, adventures, romances and tragedies. A well rounded thing so to speak. I'm a team player and I always do my best to be friendly and cooperative.

I can't wait to play with you all ^^
I'm not sure if this will interest you; but I would love it if you looked into it just in case.

OPEN SIGNUPS - The Aftermath of Missing Gems (Season One)

It's not exactly political intrigue, but...

Beatdown! Is a lighthearted little number in need of members.

If you've seen the anime Chuunibyou Demo Koi Ga Shitai I'm running an OC RP based on it that could really use some more members right now. It's the whole school life, slice-of-life, comedy, mental illness/imaginary super powers, possible inclined awkward romantic relationships setup, and you have the option of making either a character WITH chuunibyou ('8th Grader Syndrome' a.k.a. 'Delusions of Grandeur') or a character WITHOUT it.

Here's the link to the OOC if you're interested: OPEN SIGNUPS - Inside Identity (OOC)

If you've seen the anime Chuunibyou Demo Koi Ga Shitai I'm running an OC RP based on it that could really use some more members right now. It's the whole school life, slice-of-life, comedy, mental illness/imaginary super powers, possible inclined awkward romantic relationships setup, and you have the option of making either a character WITH chuunibyou ('8th Grader Syndrome' a.k.a. 'Delusions of Grandeur') or a character WITHOUT it.

Here's the link to the OOC if you're interested: OPEN SIGNUPS - Inside Identity (OOC)
I have not actually. Thanks for the offer though. I'll pass on this one.

I heard a mention of a political roleplay and plots within plots, and thought you might enjoy WarFact! You might know it already as one of the five games that won the worldbulding competition on the site a while back, and if you haven't already, you're recommended to take a look.

The roleplay is set in 2092, where humans have, after WWIII, conquered a large chunk of the galaxy, but the empire was too big for one government alone, so it split into several factions. Now these factions are still fairly peaceful, but with rebellion looming on the horizon, the bigger threat of full-scale war is ever more present.

In WarFact, your character will be a member of either faction, and with the vast possibilities of space travel, any user created alien race is allowed. Hope to see your character soon!

I heard a mention of a political roleplay and plots within plots, and thought you might enjoy WarFact! You might know it already as one of the five games that won the worldbulding competition on the site a while back, and if you haven't already, you're recommended to take a look.

The roleplay is set in 2092, where humans have, after WWIII, conquered a large chunk of the galaxy, but the empire was too big for one government alone, so it split into several factions. Now these factions are still fairly peaceful, but with rebellion looming on the horizon, the bigger threat of full-scale war is ever more present.

In WarFact, your character will be a member of either faction, and with the vast possibilities of space travel, any user created alien race is allowed. Hope to see your character soon!
Sweet! I'll look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.