Would love some new partners :3

Melia: Hahah well that's something to think off for the future :) Here it is: http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=14516&p=392167#post392167

Kronas17:
Aha sorry, misunderstood at first xD
Hmm... It would be fun to do an x-men inspired plot. Just take the factors that they have superpowers as in x-men and that they live in a special school so that they can train their powers :9

That sounds perfect to me and could you post a picture of your character so i have a good description what what your character looks like ( Human pic please). Makes it more realistic. And i want our characters to hate eachother and i mean totally despise one another but slowly but surley get to fall for eachother.

I usually use pictures
So it would kind of be like the brotherhood and x-men relationship to each other in the beginning, I have never had a character being really hatefull to other people but sure I'll try it out.

Could you do the first post or shall I do it?

Can you post first. And the reason i want them not to get along at first is so the story can last, all ii ever do is them like eachother and fall inlove and then threads over. Theres no obstacals, i want the characters to actually fall inlove and have ups and downs.

haha ok xD Most of my threads aren't like that at all x3 It's often like this: They meet, falls in love pretty fast (or fights a bit before falling in love), then once they are in love a third person comes in and everything screws up. Then there becomes fights in the relationship, someone gets feelings for another, then someone is kidnapped and so on... It's just to be a bit creative and give the couples a reason to fight or become frustrated x3

But we can do the hate thing :9

I'll start with the thread in a moment then ^^ Should they have known each other for some time so they are already "enemies" or should they meet when the rp starts (one of them maybe arrives at the school that day) and when they meet they just realizes that they really don't like the other person?

I like how they know eachother and are ememies but it could be wither or. And yeah that could happen the thrid person comes in and screws it up. My character tends too have a short temper and gets into fighs alot. My characters power wouls be teleportaion and mabey strength

Ok, then I'll start with the post.

What is the thread under, Like whats it called?

I don't know yet, I haven't started writing it. I'll start to write it now and then I tell you when it's done

Sorry for my slowness. I made a few attempts to write up the first post by phone but I think I'm going to need to wait till I get to the computer to make sure it's really good quality. Meanwhile I'm writing it in my head and shall post in a few hours when I get home from work.

Hey just wondering but how old are the characters?

Melia: Okay, then I will probably answer to you tomorrow since I have to go to bed any minute now ^^

Kronas17: Hmm... Around 17-19 years old maybe.

Insomniac: Sure ^^ Got any ideas what you want for genre? Fantasy, modern, historical or something else? :)

Well, I was kind of thinking of an... adventure-ish type of rp?

What kind of adventure? Would they travel a lot ?

Well, it depends! I'm really flexible. Do you have any ideas?