Would like some help for a Crime based group RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lea56

Original poster
I would like some hep coming up with a lot for a role play I had in mind. I was thinking the main characters would be the serial killer; the lead detective in charge of the case; the serial killer's spouse and their rising suspicion and his latest victim (maybe a Stockholm angle here? ;D)
I have an idea for where it should go, but I would appreciate some input and possible new ideas. Thank you!

Typos in there, I meant plot instead of lot and Stockholm syndrome instead of just Stockholm.

Well I could be a Russian detective... A crooked cop with a shadowy past; Pretty much serial killer vs killer cop.

Well I could be a Russian detective... A crooked cop with a shadowy past; Pretty much serial killer vs killer cop.

Dirty Harry would be the PERFECT character to base him on!! I love the Russian idea too. :3

Bt I had been thinking it would be a decent c who just wants justice served even though he wants to kill the guy solo badly, so maybe we could have some kind of standoff between serial killer and cop where the cop chooses life or death? Idk. Brainstorming. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.