Would anyone be interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MyImmortalWolf

Original poster
Right, I'd like to do an Ender's Game based roleplay (If you haven't read the book or seen the movie, don't worry) with the whole theme of war with aliens and a school for futuristic sci-fi warriors/soldiers, but maybe with a more fantasy-ish Terry Pratchett or Paolini sort of twist. If there's enough interest, I may initiate a group chat to see what people would want to see in the plot and/or setting.

Cool and yes, I am interested.
FYI: I have read the book and watched the movie.

My interest is very piqued, but I'm quite a conventional-fantasy naysayer. What sort of twist did you have in mind?

Maybe the pov of the children whose parents were from the fleet who did the suicidal mission? I'm not so sure... What do you have in mind? I'm quite curious.

Like I said, I wanted to do a Battle School sort of thing, that's sci-fi, but with magic included in some aspects. Like some weird Ender's Game-Eragon-In Her Name mashup. XD

Sorry, I'll give a better description once my brain gets un-fried. I'm currently drained from standardized testing and lack of sleep. xD

Me too. The dreaded exams are here in my spot on earth (or maybe not on earth :) )

Anyways, wanna Rp with us? @Sammy Khoa

Still waiting on the details. That fantasy could be a deal-breaker for me. :<

Status
Not open for further replies.