Would anyone be interested in Fairytale/Disney Highschool roleplay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AllisonHushx

Original poster
I have been thinking about something like this for quite some time, and was wondering if there was any mutual interest? If so then that would be really great! I'm thinking a simple enough high school rp, but a force of some sort transported the characters into the real world! So now they know nothing of their past lives and only know of the history which is reminiscent to the movie that has been engraved in their head. For example, Alice probably didn't fall down a rabbit hole and meet a bunch of colorful characters. She's might just be a girl lost up in her imagination and changing strange people she sees around the school into her made up characters. You can really explore with this! So if there's any interest then do tell me! I would love to rp this with a group of people​

There's already too much goddamn magical high school RPs on Iwaku imo. Not interested whatsoever.

If I sound pissed/douchebag-ish that's because I'VE HAD IT WITH THESE MUTHAFUCKING MAGIC HIGH SCHOOL RPs ON THIS MUTHAFUCKING SITE!

(I am sincerely sorry for any douchebag-ness I have presented, kind sir.)

It's not a magical school RP though? I mean sure it has some connections to that sort of thing, but the kids most certainly not have powers. Eh maybe your right.​

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be cool! I'd be up for it (:

I'd be up for this one, if you guys aren't too far in for me to disturb anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.