2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adept
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
All, mostly.
Our world holds meany secrets, Lost temples, Hidden libraries, Forgotten cities. Secret Powers held by only a few. Nature a wild and primal force in our world, roiling storms, bleak and desolate deserts, immense mountains, forests further than the eye can see.

Normal people, like you and me, but with the power to control nature, we used to persecute them as witches, we called them druids, shamen. Some imitated them with fancy rituals or by claiming they sheared blood with these masters of nature. Their real name: Children Of The Wild.
What does it take to become a Child of The Wilds? A love of nature, a curiosity as to what it'd be like out there, and a curse, the curse of the steel jungle, To have never seen the raw beauty of nature with ones own two eyes. The duty of these children of the wild is simple, To guard and protect nature against those who would destroy it for their own gain, or it was, However with darker forces creeping in to the world their duty has changed.....

1.jpg

When someone is called to be a Child Of the Wild they get to take on some aspects of a fantasy race, these aspects aren't very strong in their manifestations, at least to start with. EG, A elf would not have pointed ears or slanted features, but may just have slightly better eyesight and hearing. However the more they use their powers, the more the manifestations make themselves clear.
Children of the wild are from all over the world, in all walks of life, and so are granted some unique powers, atop their normal ones to control nature. They can all understand every language, even those of the birds and the beasts. They can also use any doorway in the world to Teleport to the 'grove' (more on that later), and when leaving the grove they exit out of that doorway. They are also granted Immunity to Nature's fury (IE they don't take damage from natural sources)

o-DESERT-CACTUS-facebook.jpg

Important things to be aware of:
No two people can draw power from the same environment, so no two volcano players ect, This puts a soft cap on player limit.
Standard RP Rules (be polite, don't god mod yadda yadda)
Try and avoid world changing powers (No calling up entire mountains on demand. ect)
Powers are limited to start with, so draw up as meany powers as you want, but you will only have access to a few to start with.

5afbe429038489293f7b4ea565e348a8.jpg

The Grove:
A hidden temple, Deep within a unknown forest, The first place a Child Of The Wild would arrive and the place where their first powers would manifest. This is where they gather, and where they leave from when sent to protect the wilds, They can even live here should they wish.

How to Increase their power:
Most Children of the wild start out with very little in the way of power, and gain it through visiting places throughout the world, places of natures raw beauty or hidden, lost worlds, Forgotten Libraries, volcanoes, Mountain tops, Deep forests,Coral Reefs. Each time they visit a new place they are granted new powers.
3b2137c245275f2aa5a91db26fdea0fb.jpg

CS Skeleton:
[spoili]

Character Name:
Appearance: (Picture, Or Description)
Personality: (Positive, and Negative traits please)
Bio/History
Current Location:

Environment: (Name, And Picture)
Power List:

Chosen Fantasy Race:
Current Manifestations:

[/spoili]

Reserved For Later use

8w2sZVN.jpg

Character Name: Demi Hughes

Appearance: Demi's thick, generally unwashed dark hair comes a few inches past her shoulders. Her skin is pale and ashy. Her large eyes are amber, though in the right lighting they appear an unnatural yellow color. Unlike the mop on her head, Demi's eyebrows are lighter and thinner. Her face is oval shaped, with a long nose, small mouth, and thin pink lips.

Personality: Demi is an abrasive girl with hardly any, if one at all, mental filter. She has no qualms about saying whatever is on her mind and doesn't register how it will affect other people. In fact, other people are the least of her worries. Demi has always considered herself a "loner," and wears her self-proclaimed title as a badge of pride. She doesn't particularly enjoy opening up to others, preferring to stifle her strong emotions until they uncontrollably burst out in an intense rage. However, this rarely happens.
Though she enjoys giving off a "tough girl" vibe, she has a weakness for the defenseless, which includes both creatures and nature. Sometimes she'll fantasize about being a superhero, swooping in at just the right moment to kick ass and save the day. Demi has a strong sense of right and wrong. She sees the world as black and white, instead of the muddled shades of gray it really is.

Bio/History: Demi was raised by a pack of wolves – at least, that's what she jokingly tells everyone. Being homeschooled all her life, Demi spent a lot of time by herself. She would go out in nature for hours to explore, chase animals, collect bugs, step on leaves, or do whatever else it is lonely little girls do.
Her parents provided her with a lackluster education, but other than that, they did not do much else for her. She doesn't have a strong relationship with them, and judging from the stand-offish way they treat each other, she suspects they don't have much of a relationship to begin with. Deep down, Demi has always wished for some kind of companionship, but she views this longing as a sign of weakness, and has tried to put it in the back of her mind.

Current Location: The Grove

Environment: Swamp
GcfbKdE.jpg
Power List: While she hasn't discovered them yet, Demi is capable of harnessing incredibly powerful vine-like tendrils as a weapon. She can manipulate the ground around her, turning it into a thick and sloppy muck that's difficult to move around in. She also has the ability to control fungi. Eventually her skin will stiffen and turn into a coat of scales, serving as a shield that will protect her body from harm.

Chosen Fantasy Race: Something similar to a Gorgon, though she can't turn anyone to stone.
1VI42JJ.jpg
Current Manifestations: She has noticed patches of skin becoming tougher with time and some hints of green on her limbs, but she's been dismissing them as some weird rash.

Hope I did everything right. If I need to change something, let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good to me, My only comment is, why would swamp grant control over air? I could understand say, Marsh gas or similar, Thickening the air could be done by anyone who has a oppressive/heavy area. May I suggest the ability to soften ground and turn it in to something similar to a bog?
Oh, and controlling plant life in 'her' swamp is too specific, General control over fungi and ferns and other sorts of plants you'd find in a swamp will serve you way better.

Yeah, I was thinking something along the lines of marsh gas, but I'll change it to softening the ground. I'll change the plant life to fungi as well.

Character Name: Alexander Von Bernhardt
Appearance:
6b9ad56e6f0dd88a4f9f38c204419563.jpg

Always one for ignoring trends Alexander tended to dye his hair, much to the chagrin of his parents, It's currently a bright, icy blue.

Personality:
Blunt, blunt and cold to start with, are the two things that most people will use to describe Alexander. He's brutally honest and seems to lack any ability to know how to sugar coat things. When you get to know him, this won't change, but you'll learn very quickly that he only gives advice when he's sure about it, or it'll be prefaced with some kind of comment. On the upside, he's loyal and without a doubt the sort of person who's happy to have your back from the word go, but only if you've earned it. Otherwise you'll get the cold shoulder, sarcasm and some harsh comment.

Bio/History:
Alexander grew up on the edge of a city, he had to travel every day towards the more build up centre to go to school, and he hated it, he wasn't sure why, he just didn't like the loss of greenery and rising up of steel buildings, but he also lamented the lack of clean air and the biting chill that pervaded the outside of the city in winter. One year his school took him on a skiing trip to the alps, ever since then he's been going back every year, if not several times a year if he can get away with it. He felt at home in the wild bleak peaks. Each trip he'd go further and further in to the wilds, becoming less and less interested in skiing and just enjoying the snow, and being drawn more and more in to the depths of the frozen mountains, even climbing high peaks for no reason. He found that unlike most others, he didn't care about the cold, or the lack of oxygen at such heights.

It was on one of these wonders in to the high, frozen hills that he stumbled upon small that seemed to be used at some point in the past as a place to retreat from the storms, he made a note of its location and set about making it a more suitable way-point on his long treks. It took him several trips from home to the alps and the ski lodge he used, and from there to the cave to make it suitable but in the end it was worth it, with the overlook on to the immense vista and lack of anyone, or anything to get in his way, he found it very pleasing.

Environment: Alps (Mountains)
Mount_Everest_as_seen_from_Drukair2_PLW_edit.jpg

Power List:
Current: Diamond Dust, With a snap of his fingers, Alexander freezes all the moisture in the air, causing a sparkling mist as if the air was full of diamond dust.
To acquire:

Chosen Fantasy Race:
Current Manifestations:

WIP, Will finish when I'm not ill.

Last edited:
Well, guess I'll consider this.

Is it possible to reserve the skies?

@EddiEddi Apologies for being late to the party. I'll get to work on my charrie rn!

tumblr_o3v3d3VWeB1u9ia8fo1_540.png

Character Name: Valdis Catilin Luvalle
Personality:
+ Adevturous || Ambitious || Courageous || Decisive || Hard Working || Kind-Hearted || Observant || Protective
- Competitive || Complex || Secretive || Outspoken || Unpredictable || Proud || Sarcastic || Stubborn

Bio/History:
Valdis, born as Valerie, was born into a rich family and as such was expected to act a certain way. To be a certain type of person. She hated it. Often she referred to herself as a bird trapped in a cage, never allowed to be free. Many thought she was merely joking, only seeing her for the riches and titles. In fact, that's why she was popular. People wanted to know her only to gain something from it. So she distanced herself from everyone and took on the life of a loner. Valdis, hating her parents for trying to make her be someone she isn't, disobeyed them and did not act like a lady. She would try out for sports, beat the guys at most things, dress like a tomboy, and act more manly than feminine. Valdis found herself spending lots of time outside, and came to love it. She'd go on adventures all the time and see lots of things. The wild was like her best friend, shielding her from everyone's expectations and greedy intentions.

As time went on, she dropped the name Valerie and went for a more boyish approach, choosing Valdis instead. Everyone caught onto it quickly and started calling her that, minus her parents. Still to this day they call her Valerie. Her love for the wild and nature grew and she would stay outside for hours on end. Even in school, she'd stare out the window. In place of family and friends, there was nature and animals for Valdis, and that's how she preferred it.

Environment: Lava Wasteland
Power List: Manipulate Lava and Fire || Create Fire From Mid-Air || Generate Heat From Her Body || Firebending

Chosen Fantasy Race: Tiefling
Current Manifestations: Two Small Bumps On Her Head || Can See Better in the Dark || Unable to Cut Her Long Nails - She doesn't really pay heed to these things, she just knows they are there

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, guess I'll consider this.

Is it possible to reserve the skies?
Skies as a whole, Not so much, A specific event within the skies, yes, very much yes. (EG no having both tornado, hurricane, and thunderstorm, and blizzard all in one character)

Environment: Lava Wasteland
Power List: Manipulate Lava and Fire || Create Fire From Mid-Air || Generate Heat From Her Body || Firebending
Everything looks reasonable with the exemption of this. As of right now she'd only have 1 real power, with everything else being a 'to come later' Loving the general idea however, so can I suggest you just higlight one to let me know which one she has acess to right now?

@EddiEddi I edited it and bolded the power she can control right now. I think it's a good start ^^

Good, good. No longer so ill so I'll be keeping a closer eye on things and will be working on the IC behind the scenes.

Skies as a whole, Not so much, A specific event within the skies, yes, very much yes. (EG no having both tornado, hurricane, and thunderstorm, and blizzard all in one character)
If that's the case, I'm also considering the seas as a backup plan should I change my mind. Anything to say about that?

If that's the case, I'm also considering the seas as a backup plan should I change my mind. Anything to say about that?
Seas are fine, though again, they are very broad so I'd suggest picking a specific focus, EG sea floor, coral reef ect.

Quick update for everyone: The IC is waiting for 1 more player before I post it.

Reactions: Saralaxy
Status
Not open for further replies.