2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adept
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
All, mostly.
What if our world was not the only one? What if some worlds had stopped where we had continued, What if some had grown where we had called it witchcraft? What if there were billions upon billions of worlds out there? And each world was a fantasy to us? and to them we are just a fantasy?

Well, I'm going to tell you its all true. Each and every world, each fantasy, each story, each adventure happened somewhere. to someone.

In a world, Somewhere, something has happened, You don't know what. why would you? its not on your world. But what you do know is that you feel a prickling on your skin as you drift off to sleep, the air smells of lightning, and when you awake you are no longer home. you are worlds away and someone needs you, someone on this world needs you. Will you say yes?

The idea here is that people can bring characters they like from almost any universe, They have to have a reference point, but don't have to be cannon, A example of this would be a Dragon Rider, There are plenty of examples of Dragon Riders in stories. But it dosn't have to be Hiccup from the HTTYD series, or Eragon from the Inheritance cycle. Any 'era' is allowed, be it scifi, steampunk, high fantasy, low fantasy. It must have a refrencable source, and not come from the 'banned universes' list. They will be set on a adventure of some kind, challenges will be encountered and overcome, foes will be faced and bested. and who knows, maybe friendships will be forged between people from different worlds.

Rules, Banned Universes, Character Skeleton.

Rules:
1) Normal Roleplay rules apply:
a. No godmod
b. No Power Gaming/Asspulling
c. No Meta gaming
e. If you have a issue with another player, Take it to PM's
f. If you are going to be unable to reply for more than 3 days, Please post up so we all know
2) All characters must have a 'reference source' a link to a wiki page or something similar will suffice.
3) NO CANNON CHARACTERS, just to be clear, this is because Cannon characters tend to be stronger than average in their universes, and this does not translate well
4) If you have a issue with something PM me, do not spray it all over the OOC.
5)If I have to refer you to the rules or banned universe list, or the CS skeleton more than 5 times, I will kick you. Read things first.
6) There is no specific limit on posts, but a paragraph is not 2 sentences. and I expect at least 1 paragraph.

Banned Universes, These are Universes that allow for either very little in the way of variation from character to character, Or most characters from there would become grossly overpowered, Some are also banned to avoid 'fandom arguments'. Some universes have specific banning's while others are blanket bans. There are also 'General' bannings, which are non universe specific, but are done to cover other bases.
Blanket Bans:
Matrix
DBZ
MLP
HP Lovecraft (See God/God Like Creatures)

Specific Bannings:
Non-Sentient Creatures
Zerg (Starcraft)
Tyranids (WH40k)
Deamons (WH40k)
Xenomorphs (Ailen)
Anything Akin to the above (Hive mind, consume all ect)
Any of the 'Forbidden/Forgotten' Magics from Fairy Tail
Pokemon Trainers
Legendary Pokemon

General Bannings:
Any and all 'God' or 'God Like' Creatures.
Anything that can Warp Time Or Reality
Anything Akin to the Zerg/Tyranids (Hive mind, consume all ect)

The above list is subject to updating

I know these banns seem restrictive and limiting. but there is A LOT of worlds out there for you to chose from. just go look at some stuff. bet you'll find it.

CS, The brackets are for advice/guidance you can remove them.
Appearance: (Image, no limits on image be it real or anime or drawn, Description to explain adjustments is fine)

Name:
Race:
Type: (EG, Dragon Rider, Space Marine, Superhuman, Mutant, Ect)
Evidence/Source: (Wiki link, or link to webpage)

Personality: (Paragraph /five sentences, or 5 bullet points expanded upon. minimum)
History/Bio: (Can be left blank, cannot be used for 'inherited super weapon from grandma' )

Skills: (Physical skills, such as swordfighting, or shooting go here)
Talents: (Non Physical, such as problem solving ect go here)
Non-Critical Skills and Talents: (Cooking, Fishing, carpentry, Diplomatic knowledge of kings and queens. ect Anything that would not be 'critical' in a adventure situation goes here. )

Abilities: (Supernatural abilities go here, Can your guy shoot fire? can they summon weapons from thin air? maybe they can fight ten thousand men without breaking a sweat)

Habbits: (Min of 2 please)
Dislikes: (Min of 4)
Pet Hate:

Theme Song:

Anything Else You want to include + Additional Images:

Reserved for Character Roster

Reserved for Character

So, how many characters per person?

So, how many characters per person?
For now I'm going to say 1, However characters that are bound pairs, Dragon+ Rider, Sentient Weapon + User ect You can use 2 sheets.
However if we end up with under 4 people I will allow 2 characters per person.

Status
Not open for further replies.