World's Hardest Plot Challenge

(The plot above me was I - much can be done with outer space. ^^)

Queen Elizabeth V was greatly blessed. Loved and favored by others and blessed with plentiful lands her kingdom was without conflict or problem for all the years in her long and successful life. Her daughter, Victoria, inherited the kingdom after her mother passed of old age, and was awarded the same security and prosperity as her mother. The story continued likewise for all of the years that the kingdom reigned, and it wen't down in history as a beautiful and blessed reign.

I only read the OP and plot above so if anything is wrong, tell me. Here it goes.

Death.
That one thing we all know is coming yet when it happens the world cries. Today the world cried for a young girl. She only lived for ten years but she made her mark on everyone around her. Little Maria was a bright girl who loved everyone and everything. She helped those who needed a savior and forgave those who did wrong.
But no one foresaw her death. No one knew how much she suffered inside. The feelings she hid from all. In the end her parents found her body laying peacefully in her bed, fingers entwined on her stomach. She was dressed in a beautiful white nightgown made of tears that reached her ankles. None would have thought her body was cold and her heart long stopped beating. Her window was open wide, allowing the full moon to cast it's light into her bedroom, making her look like a fallen angel.
Her mother put a hand on her daughters hands to softly shake her but only felt an icy cold. Eyes wide the mother put her head to Maria's chest but no thumping could be heard. None knew her pain and suffering so this was a shock to all. None knew the truth but I for I was the angel who was meant to guard her. But even angels can't stop a humans own decisions. I watched as she hung herself and it was I who laid her to rest after getting her dressed. I got rid of her markings and made way as her parents came in. I stand here now, invisible to all, watching as they put her to eternal rest. I see her spirit rise and walk over and together, we go to heaven to live a peaceful forever.

How was it?