Worlds Collide Online ♥ A VRMMO Based RP! (For Adept & Higher Level Members)

Do you wish we had VRMMOs in the world today? ♥

• Hell yeah! I'd play them all the time.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • Sure, but I can live without them.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • No! Video games like that do NOT catch my fancy.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also you mention that you can have different weapon types. Is there a class structure in this game or is it sandbox in that regard? Also I'm a bit confused does the player make up their own skills or are you going to have some kind of list or google doc of all the skills and their abilities?
ALSO also how will naming be done? Like, assuming that the characters will go by their IGN instead of offline name (though I suppose that would be up to the character). Like is there a character limit? Are numbers/spaces/special characters allowed? How ridiculous can someone get with their name like will xBladexMasterxF1rebirdx700 be a feasible option? On the other end of the spectrum what if my character themselves is an avid rper? Is there a name guide in the lore of the game for the rper userbase to go by?
I just realized that I didn't answer these few questions from you.

Okay, with the weapons. I plan on there being basic weapons in this game, like swords, staffs, scepters, scythes, axes, hammers, and all that jazz. However, I also plan on allowing everyone to be as creative as possible. They could have bladed fans as a weapon if they wanted, or perhaps a ring blade. Like I said, the possibilities are endless. Now, us, as the RPers, can make up our own skills for our weapons. However, this will only be the case if everyone who joins majors in a different weapon. I may make a document of all the various skills that come with the basic weapons and the elements you choose - like the longsword, rapier, bow and arrow, daggers, and all that jazz. However, I don't believe this will be much of a problem. All in all, I just want people to make up their own skills judging by the style they want to play the game. We, the RPers, will be making the skills, and I will approve of them. The characters we create won't be making them - we, the RPers, will. If someone suggests something I don't like, I'll correct them as we go, offering my own suggestions in what I think would fit better with the setting/plot. I plan on looking over everything carefully and keeping it all creative and seemingly boundless, but also still controlled and semi-logical. Worry not!

As for the naming, people will have their name in real life, as well as an IG username. Preferably, it'll be actually name-like, as they were in SAO. No random numbers or letters that have nothing to do with the name. x) Just a single name, similar to a first name. Kirito, Asuna, Lizbeth, Sachi, etc - things like that. Nothing like xBladexMasterx or whatever. xP As for RPing in the RP (wow, that's odd to say), that's very much possible. They could have a royal-sounding name and think of themselves as a Princess if they wanted to, so yes. There will also be people who think of themselves as thiefs, maybe bards, simple shop owners, and all that jazz. Feel free to do whatever, but just keep the names simple. x)

Status
Not open for further replies.