Worldbuilding With Jegi

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dolkvier

Original poster
Ayo! So, I'd like to cut to the chase. I'm looking for someone who can worldbuild with me several ideas that either of us can create. My strong suits are fauna and flora, race creation and occasionally culture, and landscaping. I have several races under my belt with a not-so-thought-out detail behind them due to my lack of a friend to push me further in detail with them. This goes for Gigrodus, which are small dwarf-esque lizards with magic guns(invented a "unique" magic system for them), Gali'/Teka'shok, which is a completely different story- look, I have a lot of ideas x3

I'm just looking for someone to join me in developing ideas, either the other's own or mine. I'm speaking of elements regarding fantasy, of course. I do well in sci-fi or medieval, dark fantasy and etc.

This feels like a whole mess, but I think it's the best I can do right now xD

And it doesn't just have to be one person ;V

I would be interested :o I definitely need to get the cobwebs out of my brain and delve into something creative. If interested, I would love to toss around ideas.

P.S. Anything fantasy is my bread and fucking butter.

Reactions: Dolkvier
Alright. Make a conversation between us and we'll be set.
I would be interested :o I definitely need to get the cobwebs out of my brain and delve into something creative. If interested, I would love to toss around ideas.

P.S. Anything fantasy is my bread and fucking butter.

Ooo I would be more than willing to help! Every time someone gives me an idea that's underdeveloped; you can count on me to put a little spice into that pot and make it new and exciting! I'm great with specie making specifically but I can help all around.

Reactions: Dolkvier
Status
Not open for further replies.