(Worldbuilding) Here there be dragons

T

tainetta

Original poster
A little of an odd craving of mine, but i've the need/urge for a world where the apex race arent humans, but dragons.

Like imagine if the dragons from Game of Thrones or Dragon Age ruled the world? Hells yeah.

So I want to build on this craving with one or two people, and basically have a long-term partnership as we develop the world and p much do whatever we want in it.

I will NOT however, write smut of any sort with the dragons. It's not at all my thing.

I'm definitely intrigued, I'd love to learn more about this!

I do have a few characters that would fit this idea.

It was just moments ago I was talking about the desire to do a full dragon roleplay. My desire comes from actually wanting to play a dragon world in a dungeons and dragons format. Standard roleplay is right up there.

Thinking of a world where dragons are the leading species of the realm brings about intriguing questions. Are the politics of dragons alpha based? Do they have or rewrite any form of monetary value on things? Would they have areas of learning like a college or areas of healing like hospitals? Do they hold certain species as pets?

Let me know if you'd like to talk it over and consider me for one of those positions.