World Under Construction IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oliver Quiddle's Font - Typewriter Fonts - Charposh - ba1a1a.png
Oliver felt extremely flustered by all the things that happened after he fell on the floor. A lot of people were yelling lots of things and a number of voices could be heard. Yet, none of them seemed to be directed towards him specifically. So... Oliver just laid there listening to all of the different people drone on and on about different things. Ugh... I fell and no one is helping me up... I'm actually hurt by that a little bit. But... I guess we haven't really met each other, so... It makes sense that they might not help a complete stranger. As Oliver heard someone open the other door, he rolled his head over to the side that was facing the door. Oh wow! What a pretty forest and then there's a guy standing in the do- HOLD ON. TH-THERE'S A GUY... I-I... Is he coming closer to me? N-No way... O-Okay... Just calm down Oliver. CALM DOWN. There's no need to be scared of them. They're not going to do gross things to you and possibly beat you... N-No way... As Oliver laid on the floor thinking these thoughts, he was slightly twitching.

After a few moments of the twitching, he heard the man standing in the doorway arguing with a woman with a large metal contraption. Oh no... This would probably be a good time for me to intervene... But... As Oliver stood up, he was a bit too late. Luckily, the dangerous situation had defused itself. And... Since Oliver had no motivation to head to the door where a man was located, he clung onto the woman with the contraption for dear life. Oliver quietly starting mumbling different things to himself. "It's okay Oliver. Don't worry. Everything will be fine as long as no men come in contact with you. You can do it. C'mon Oliver. You can do it." Then, he started to emit an aura of nervousness and fear. "U-Umm... Miss..." Oliver pulled on the woman's clothing. "Miss... I... I'm joining you. I-If that guy from the door comes toward me, please stop him. If you don't... I think I might do something unsightly." He slightly bowed while still holding the woman's clothing. "P-Please help me."

Kijin looks intently towards the king, "Thank you for your concern. I'll do my best not to make myself a burden. I wanted to inform you that Anzo the knight is currently making preparations to transport the provisions for our journey. Once we've scouted out the horizon, I'll report back to him what sort of terrain we are to travel. If you are climbing a tree, have Kaliya cover you in the case something tries to attack you while you are climbing. She is an archer, so she'll be useful in that capacity. My name is Kijin. I don't have any combat skills nor am I very strong, but I have excellent kinetic vision, and I'll try to assist you in every way I can." Kijin takes a deep breath, as she always gets tense talking to strangers, and it takes a lot of her concentration and willpower to keep her calm when she is addressing someone. However, if she was going to prove that she was reliable, she knew she had to talk in a way that was understandable at all times.
Iskandar watched as yet another joined them outside. The young, fit Sato bumped their group up to four people. It seemed to Iskandar that the people inside realized that between the two competitors for leader, he was the better candidate. Sato said not a word, but instead moved to the trees and began to feel and examine them. He stopped at one and began to climb. That was fantastic for the group. A subject willing to take the initiative to do a job that needs to be done. Sato stuggled up the tree, but managed to get up in one piece. He then spoke down to them with words that sounded like like he was whining over some work. Iskandar merely looked up at Sato before putting him in his place. "You came out here where the main group is forming, choosing to handle the task of reconnaissance. I did not order you to do it, but instead you chose it of your own free will. I was originally planning on getting up there so I could think of our next destination while up there, but now you're up there. So do not talk to the leader of this group with such entitlement in your voice! We each have a part to play in the group's survival, and right now you are making your use! Once you break through the canopy, see what lies on the horizons! If you make it down without further complaining like a child, I'll have Anzo give you a drink and let you hang in back for a bit as a reward. Iskandar turned his attention to Kijin, smiling at her. "Doing what you can will be enough. I'm sure you'll try your hardest on our journey, and I can't ask for more." Iskandar then turned his attention to the door to the Haven, waiting for Anzo and anyone else that might come along.
-------------------
1373572035497.jpg
Kaliya
It appeared that Kaliya had been following behind the small group Kijin had ended up in, staying quiet the whole time... Her attention was more focused on her surroundings, her curiousity had taken over for the most part, her eyes wandering around, trying to see if she could spot a squirrel, a bunny, or, maybe even a field mouse. They were good critters to start with when it came to taming, and, she had sudden urge to do so just now, however, unfortunately, she spotted none yet. She turned back to the person who seemed to be in charge of the group; as much as she wanted to join, she seemed hesitant, Kaliya felt like she wanted to do her own thing as well, which kind of conflicted with her desire to join the group. Thinking for a moment, she huffed, deciding to put a few personal values aside as she cleared her throat softly "Hey... Can I join too?" she asked, she tried to keep herself from full on shouting it; that would just sound completely rude, and probably cause half the group to go deaf, or at least that's what she felt like it might do... Plus, she'd scare away any friendly critters around... Wait, where did that thought come from?​

Status
Not open for further replies.