| World Synapse : Arc 2 Gardania |

When would you like the Roleplay to start?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tsu

Lazy Stony Cat God
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
Genres
Fantasy, Romance
world_Synapse_Banner_Thread.png

| World Synapse: Sign-ups |
| Information| Roleplay |

If you haven't already, please check the Information thread above for all information concerning World Synapse and the list of rules required for the roleplay and character sheet.

| Skype OOC |
The Sign-up thread also acts as the OOC, but it is not World Synapse's main OOC. Any questions you ask in the thread will be answered by one of the GM's; however, it is highly recommended you also join the Skype OOC. It is not required, but once again, it is highly recommended. The Skype OOC is a chatroom which gives you access to all the other members and GM's. This allows for conversation, development with the others, and easy access to the GM's for any questions or concerns.
If you are accepted into the roleplay and are interesting in joining please contact me at

Tsu : Branden.tenbrink

| GM Contact |

If you have any questions concerning the roleplay, feel free to contact any of the GM’s below.
  • Tsu
  • Voltaire
  • Kal.
  • Doughguy

Last edited:
| Application |
// Make sure to read all of the rules/info before proceeding with the character sheet.
//Please note that there are no second chances if you are rejected.
//The character sheet must be completed within 48 hours after it was started.

//Acceptance is determined on a first come first serve basis. If there are more potential applicants vs open slots, a wait list can be formed if desired by applicant.

[BCOLOR=transparent]| [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Roleplayer Application[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] |[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]| Questionare |[/BCOLOR]
*Please answer honestly. *

• [BCOLOR=transparent] What skill level do you see yourself at?[/BCOLOR]

• [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Are you above 18 (This does not affect acceptance)?[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

• [BCOLOR=transparent] Have you participated in a long term roleplay before? If yes, then how long was it (post/time wise)?[/BCOLOR]

• [BCOLOR=transparent] Would you consider yourself comfortable with RP combat. (Physical and magical)?[/BCOLOR]

• [BCOLOR=transparent]Would you prefer to be transfer students into Roseheart Academy, or already in session for the semester?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]| Writing |[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]In one or more paragraphs, please describe what you hope to experience from World Synapse. This can include aspects of the roleplay, other roleplayers, etc.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]| [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Character Application[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] |[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]| PERSONAL DETAILS |[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]SURNAME: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]___________________[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]FORENAME: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]__________________[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]AGE: ____________________[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]SEX: ____________________[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]ETHNIC BACKGROUND:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]AFRICAN AMERICAN -- HISPANIC -- ASIAN -- CAUCASIAN -- OTHER[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][ ] -- [ ] -- [ ] -- [ ] -- [ ][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]| PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] |[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]//Please attach a picture of yourself along with a physical description[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][PICTURE GOES HERE][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]___________________________[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]| EDUCATIONAL INFORMATION |[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Are you currently enrolled in high school?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]YES - - NO[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][ ] -- [ ][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]If so, what is your reason for transferring to our school?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]If you have been enrolled into high school, but are not currently enrolled, please state why[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent].[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]What year of high school are you intending to enroll into?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]1ST -- 2ND -- 3RD -- 4TH[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][ ] -- [ ] -- [ ] -- [ ][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]| [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Entrance Examination[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]|[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Here in [BCOLOR=transparent]Roseheart [/BCOLOR] Academy, we believe the key to a great future is the ability to learn at your own pace, within an environment that best suits you. That being said, [BCOLOR=transparent]Roseheart [/BCOLOR]Academy has certain standards that we wish to uphold in respect toward the esteemed image that our academy was founded upon. Entrance into [BCOLOR=transparent]Roseheart [/BCOLOR]Academy requires a solid foundation in writing talent. A skill that we believe is a cornerstones in the development of a student’s life.[/BCOLOR]

• [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Writing[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: Each individual holds a dream that defines their future even if this dream has yet to blossom. In two or more paragraphs, describe an image which defines who you wish to be as a individual in today's society[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]| SIGNATURE |[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]I hereby state that Roseheart Academy is not responsible for the lost of personal items or injuries that occur outside of school grounds (excluding school trips). [BCOLOR=transparent]Roseheart [/BCOLOR]Academy does not, in any way, discriminate against Age, Sex, Religion, or any of the like.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I, ____________, fully understand the rules and guidelines set by [BCOLOR=transparent]Roseheart [/BCOLOR] Academy, and am ready to enroll.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Date: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]____________[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent](If you are accepted into [BCOLOR=transparent]Roseheart [/BCOLOR]Academy, Tsu, our admissions secretary, will be in contact shortly thereafter.)[/BCOLOR]

| Accepted Applicants |
  1. Pandachu : Camilla​
  2. Jerelin : Nascha​
  3. Zombehs : Kir​
  4. ERode : Darius​
  5. Kitt : Aimi​
  6. Aidee : Katherine​
  7. Skyswimsky : Kyouko​
  8. AutumnWyvern : Puck​
  9. Terrabooma : Patrick​
  10. Click This : Iphigenia​
  11. Elixer : Aria​
  12. Voltin: Gotou​
  13. Open
  14. Open
  15. Open
| GM Characters |
  1. Tsu: Shun : Fushinsetsu​
  2. Voltaire : Dimitri : Marabell​
  3. Kal. : No long term​
  4. Doughguy : Annie : Scratch​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PandaChu
Gotta reserve that spot quick XD
SURNAME: Wilson
FORENAME: Annie
SEX: F

ETHNIC BACKGROUND:

AFRICAN AMERICAN -- HISPANIC -- ASIAN -- CAUCASIAN -- OTHER

[ ] -- [ ] -- [ ] -- [X ] -- [ ]

| PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION |
//Please attach a picture of yourself along with a physical description

59845410a2407a30f002c563fc43c58f.png

100121L.jpg
Credit to - http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=47196195

Annie is 5’6” tall and very thin, between 105 and 110 pounds. She has a heart shaped face with a pointed chin with wide cheekbones. The one on her left has been badly broken however, making that cheek flatter that its opposite on top of their hollowness due to her low weight. She has large, light sea green eyes and long lashes, evenly space apart. Her eyebrows are the same colour as her hair, thin and follow a slight arch around the curve of her eyes. She keeps them both lashes and brows neat and well groomed. She has a medium sized dainty nose with a zig-zag crook halfway up its length from where it was broken. Her mouth is small and narrow with light pink lips permanently set in a grim line. Her hair reaches to her shoulders and is caramel brown. It is thick in volume and quite curly. Despite her thing figure and more graceful features she stands and moves like a fighter, eyes scanning for threats and keeping her body tense and ready to move, hands generally curled into fists. She does not give off a welcoming aura and her stare is unnerving. The last two fingers of her left hand cannot fully extend and the entire hand has a weak grip. It is also prone to shaking slightly. Despite her attempts at covering it there is a small yet noticeable limp in her left leg. She has a scar across the first two knuckles on her right hand and one along the side of her right forearm.

| EDUCATIONAL INFORMATION |

Are you currently enrolled in high school?

YES - - NO

[ ] -- [X ]

If so, what is your reason for transferring to our school?
Moved to America for a fresh start with her mother after the divorce and other difficulties in England. Her mum wanted to give her the best chance for her final year at school and enrolled her at Ravenwood Academy as it was one of the more ‘fancy’ schools in the area.

If you have been enrolled into high school, but are not currently enrolled, please state why.
Due to events a year ago Annie was forced to drop out of school during her 4th​ year and has been in hospital and therapy for the last year.

What year of high school are you intending to enrol into?

1ST -- 2ND -- 3RD -- 4TH

[ ] -- [ ] -- [ ] -- [ X ]

| Entrance Examination|
Here in Ravenwood Academy, we believe the key to a great future is the ability to learn at your own pace, within an environment that best suits you. That being said, Ravenwood Academy has certain standards that we wish to uphold in respect toward the esteemed image that our academy was founded upon. Entrance into Ravenwood Academy requires a solid foundation in writing talent. A skill that we believe is a cornerstones in the development of a student’s life.
  1. Writing: Each individual holds a dream that defines their future even if this dream has yet to blossom. In two or more paragraphs, describe an image which defines who you wish to be as a individual in today's society
"I ... wish to be healed. To be, perhaps not whole, for I do not feel if something is missing. Apart from my brother, but I believe I will soon fill that hole in my heart. No, nothing is missing from me as a person. But in my mind I feel as shattered as my body. The person who I was a year ago is not who I am now, and that is both good and bad. I do not wish to be that person, but there are elements of them that I miss. The open friendliness I could use when I wished for company, the strong tough girl act I put on when I wanted the opposite or to intimidate others. The ability to relax and not give a damn wherever I was. I miss those things. But my rebellious side, my love for cheap thrills and highs, my hot temper that led to more than a dozen fights, I am happy to be rid of those.

Writing this I have realised the word I have been looking for. I wish to be reborn now, as a new, better person. This harsh exterior that surrounds me at all times is my eggshell. Yet it keeps me out as much as it keeps others away. I want it to crack and release the me of my dreams. A warm, caring person who understands your pain for they have been worse. Someone who you can rely upon to be there, someone you can trust. A combination of my mother and the person my brother has become. And I want to feel pride. I look at the man my brother is now and all I feel is fear it will disappear and his hard work will change. I look at the work my mother has done for me and I fear I will prove unworthy of it. I want to be proud of their achievements, of how hard they have worked for the better.

I want to follow in their footsteps, work hard, and hatch into something better. I want to be better."

| SIGNATURE |

I hereby state that Ravenwood Academy is not responsible for the lost of personal items or injuries that occur outside of school grounds (excluding school trips). Ravenwood Academy does not, in any way, discriminate against Age, Sex, Religion, or any of the like.

I, Annie Wilson, fully understand the rules and guidelines set by Ravenwood Academy, and am ready to enrol.
Date: 10th​ of July 2015

(If you are accepted into Ravenwood Academy, Tsu, our admissions secretary, will be in contact shortly thereafter.)

Last edited:
Ta-dah!
SURNAME: Ashworth
FORENAME: Puck
SEX: Agender

ETHNIC BACKGROUND:

[ ] -- [ ] -- [ ] -- [ ] -- [X]

| PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION |

jcE3vJH.png

6ft tall and lanky build. Long orange hair usually kept in a ponytail. Tan skin and blue-green eyes. Tends to wear baggy/over-sized clothing and generally seems a bit messy and unkempt. Androgynous features and on the rare occasion they do dress up they have no qualms about wearing a suit or a dress.

YES - - NO

[ ] -- [X]

N/A

If you have been enrolled into high school, but are not currently enrolled, please state why.

I was home schooled up until this point. I wish to start my high school carrier at an actual school my parents also believe this will be best for me.

What year of high school are you intending to enroll into?

1ST -- 2ND -- 3RD -- 4TH

[X] -- [ ] -- [ ] -- [ ]

| Entrance Examination|
Here in Ravenwood Academy, we believe the key to a great future is the ability to learn at your own pace, within an environment that best suits you. That being said, Ravenwood Academy has certain standards that we wish to uphold in respect toward the esteemed image that our academy was founded upon. Entrance into Ravenwood Academy requires a solid foundation in writing talent. A skill that we believe is a cornerstones in the development of a student’s life.

My dreams are a bit different, I suppose. On one hand excelling at sports is something many dream of, myself included, but on the other hand archery isn't exactly the most popular or often thought of sport. Not that it matters to me, I love what I do, but it is something that perplexes people at first. I guess people forget it's an olympic sport. Regardless I think that says a lot about who I want to be and how I see myself. Focused and calm under pressure, and perhaps with an air of grace as well.
I do have a backup plan, in case something happens to my health and I can't compete for whatever reason. I would work on and likely inherit my parent's wildlife sanctuary. I already help out a lot as apart of my chores, so it would come natural to me, plus I love all the animals there. I think I'll be completely satisfied either way.​

| SIGNATURE |
I hereby state that Ravenwood Academy is not responsible for the lost of personal items or injuries that occur outside of school grounds (excluding school trips). Ravenwood Academy does not, in any way, discriminate against Age, Sex, Religion, or any of the like.
I, Puck Ashworth, fully understand the rules and guidelines set by Ravenwood Academy, and am ready to enroll.
Date:
7/10/2015

Last edited:
  • Love
SURNAME: Forsyth
FORENAME: Iphigenia
SEX: Female

ETHNIC BACKGROUND:

[ ] -- [ ] -- [x] -- [x] -- [ ]

| PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION |

TlIvNaU.jpg

Standing at an uninspiring height of 5’ 6” and weighing in at 115 pounds, Iphigenia has a diminutive frame that is compensated by her perfect posture and always-crisp look. She has sea-blue eyes and medium length, dark purple hair. She possesses a fair complexion, and looks Caucasian, although the shape of her eyes and nose hint of an Asian heritage.

Iphigenia always dresses in a tidy manner, true to her trim image. She prefers dressing in the middle of the “formal clothing” spectrum, often wearing business casual garments. A typical day’s clothing might consist of a well-ironed white button down shirt, a dark colored blazer or vest, a black pleated skirt, and thighhighs. In other words, uniform companies make their living off her.

YES - - NO

[x] -- [ ]

While “computer science” and its related fields are my forte, I felt the career path I wanted required a better education in engineering and the sciences. My former secondary school in London was prestigious enough, but was centered more on the humanities and not the sciences as would have been more ideal.
Speaking frankly, Ravenwood Academy fits the criteria.

N/A.

1ST -- 2ND -- 3RD -- 4TH

[ ] -- [x] -- [ ] -- [ ]

| Entrance Examination|

• Writing: Each individual holds a dream that defines their future even if this dream has yet to blossom. In two or more paragraphs, describe an image which defines who you wish to be as a individual in today's society.

What a daunting question! Fitting, I suppose, for the position I find myself could also be defined as such. It’s not exactly black and white, though.

I suppose I should start with who I am, as an individual or otherwise. I was born in February of 1999, on a frigid winter day in the outskirts of London, or so they say. My father is Franklin Forsyth, an Englishman who apparently is notable enough to have his own Wikipedia page, and my mother, a doctor of Chinese and Japanese ancestry, is a professor of law at Oxford University. Being the child of such illustrious figures, I don’t deny that I have lived a privileged existence that has allowed me to get where I am today. Such life is never fun and games unfortunately, however others may try to say or experience otherwise. Wealth is never an excuse for idleness, after all, and the expectations of society, especially for me, are enough to crush even the most resilient of materials.

As distinguished are they are, I find myself not sharing much of a connection with them. Perhaps this may be attributed to their perpetually busy agendas or simply a disconnect in personalities between us, but however it is, I’ve always attended to myself, and that’s been status quo for many years now. I do indeed seem to have free reign over my life, although perhaps some can argue earlier than it should be. That is a sentiment that I vehemently disagree on, but I digress. For better or for worse, it’s simply how it is. I like it like this, anyhow. The opportunities are endless.

Now, what have I done with my life and what do I intend to do with it? What distinguishes me from the other perfect, wealthy, decorated Mary Sues and Gary Stus applying to Ravenwood Academy? Well, outside of the embarrassingly preppy activities I practice or have at some point (Fencing, hunting, and golfing, go figure), I work with computers. I say this in a vague sense because my experience is somewhat unorthodox, and perhaps hard to describe without this piece sounding like a drab resume to some monolithic tech company in Silicon Valley. In pithier terms, I specialize in computer security, IT, and networking. It’s enough for anybody to stop schooling immediately and be perpetually comfortable, but for now, it remains a hobby. Even so, I see it as something that defines me as a person, however odd it may seem for an individual like me. That’s what my image is, as unlikely it may seem.

Remember, appearances can be deceiving.

| SIGNATURE |

I, Iphigenia Forsyth, fully understand the rules and guidelines set by Ravenwood Academy, and am ready to enroll.
Date:
July 10, 2015

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Elixir and PandaChu
| PERSONAL DETAILS |
"Hi! Call me Mia!"
SURNAME: ______Oliver_______
FORENAME: _______Camilla_______
SEX: ______Female_______
ETHNIC BACKGROUND:
"I'm from Norway but moved to America with my family because of Papa's job!"
[ ] -- [ ] -- [ ] -- [ ] -- [✘]

| PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION |

"Uhh... I'm not fond of taking pictures of myself so don't take any please."
4a1dda46b214d6002179d216d77c26e6.png

[Spoili]
"Happy Valentine's Day! I hope love reaches you!" - Mia
c71e8af35bce24b2d5615f46fa686c88.png

http://dreamself.me/d/lHpW
[/spoili]
Camilla has a fragile, skinny built and could be called ectomorph or mesomorph though she leans towards ectomorph more. She stands at 5'3" (160cm.) and has a fast metabolism, so at most, she weighs 118 lbs. despite the fact she is able to eat so much for a small girl. Her skin is an ivory pale color with a hint of pink hue along her cheeks and lips. Her hair is naturally wavy but not to the point to have curls and reaches past her waist. From the top, it starts a sandy brown, but as it reach her split ends, it becomes a blonde hue. She would put her hair up but leaving it down is much more better for her then going through the struggle. Her eye color used to be a hazel brown as a child until she lost her ability to see, now at present, her eye color has been a dull grey with a hint of what looks to be blue from the lighting. Her face could be called a 'baby face' with round cheeks and big eyes. For her apparel, well, she can't see what she is wearing but if it fits her taste, she'll go with it even if someone tells her that her style is 'unique' or 'weird'.

"I'm still young but I don't want to be a burden."
YES - - NO
[✘] -- [ ]

Due to the reputation of the school and how the school would benefit Camilla's academic growth, her parents thought it would be the perfect place for her to start her school life in Portland as well as staying in the dormitories by her pleas. Camillla had also considered it as her pen-pal friend was also attending the school, Shimako Vangveld, and wanting to meet face-to-face for the first time, she had desperately begged to attend the school to be with her.

She is blind and because of this, her parents had to give her special treatment to make sure she would be fine being alone. It took her a while to come to Portland but when she did, her parents had to ask for a caretaker to watch over Camilla while her parents were away. After getting everything ready for Camillla well-being, she was finally able to enroll along with her caretaker, Linda.

1ST -- 2ND -- 3RD -- 4TH
[ ] -- [✘] -- [ ] -- [ ]

| Entrance Examination|

Being an only child raised and loved by loving parents, I was spoiled with affection but as I grew, I was tightly chained down, always in their sight. I, as an individual, have dreams and wishes, desires and needs, just like any other human being. I want others to see me as who I am, not some disable person. Because I'm blind, people feel sympathy for me and look at me as a baby lamb who can't walk without it's mother but I want to prove - to everyone and even my parents - that I can walk on my own two feet without them worrying about me. I want to experience the thrill of adventure and even without sight, I want to at least understand what kind of world I live in through my remaining four senses instead of being cooped up under full protection by my parents for my whole life.

I am not saying I want to rebel against my parents after taking such good care of me all this time, but all I wish for is to let me at least face the consequences myself. Let me learn from my mistakes and learn through experiences. I want more freedom. I want to explore, meet new peoples, do things I've never done before, taste delicious food - this is number one on my list - and see what kind of person I can become without my parents being there to point out between the right and wrong like cheat sheets for life.

In about ten years, I hope to pursuit to being a therapist to help those who have issues and be that helping hand for them. I like the idea to help people through their daily struggles, I think being a therapist would be nice, but if not, I could always go for being a sociologist. In order to be a sociologist, I need to travel, which is what I would like to do one day, and it also gives me more opportunities to meet many kinds of people, learn about different cultures and their customs, and other demographic information about how society is like now with different viewpoints. Basically, I want to see the world through people, not just with my senses, but also understand how others view the world through their own eyes. I may not be able to see but if I had someone I could lean on to be my 'eyes', I think that even I could still see through imagery.
-Written by Camilla's caretaker, Lindaღ

| SIGNATURE |
I,
___Camillla Oliver___, fully understand the rules and guidelines set by Ravenwood Academy, and am ready to enroll.
Date: ___
July 10, 2015____​

Last edited:
We can reserve spots?
Then I'd like to gander a spot, but I'll give it up willingly for anyone thats been in previous incarnations of this play.

We can reserve spots?
Then I'd like to gander a spot, but I'll give it up willingly for anyone thats been in previous incarnations of this play.
You are good to reserve. The slot only lasts 48 hours though.

| PERSONAL DETAILS |

SURNAME: ______Drayton______
FORENAME: ______Katherine______
SEX: ______Female______

ETHNIC BACKGROUND:

[ ] -- [ ] -- [ X ] -- [ ] -- [ X ]

| PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION |

t5ixwp.jpg

She has fair skin, hazel eyes and spiky black hair which is quite glossy. She stands at 5' 3", her casual clothes are usually quite masculine and she prefers them to be neutral colored. She has a strange bruise on her small refined nose. Katherine has a heart shape face with curved eyebrows and almond eyes. She has a burn on her left shoulder. Katherine usually had a gold coin necklace and a steel bracelet on her right hand as well as a ribbon on her hair.

YES - - NO

[ X ] -- [ ]

"My old high school burned down completely by accidentally and is purely not in any way traced to me. Ravenwood is the closest and it meets my parent's expectations for a school, despite the academy being about twenty minutes away."

"- - -"

1ST -- 2ND -- 3RD -- 4TH

[ ] -- [ ] -- [ X ] -- [ ]​

| Entrance Examination|

Writing: Each individual holds a dream that defines their future even if this dream has yet to blossom. In two or more paragraphs, describe an image which defines who you wish to be as a individual in today's society

"My dream for the future is pretty bland. I can't say that I want to be given attention, when I would just like to be at peace. I don't want to be isolated when I strive on social interaction, but if you ask me what I want for my future is to see the world, gain a reputation of high standards, and maybe settle down quickly. Growing up in small towns, I've always wanted to see other places. My life revolves around curiosity. It's not a bad thing usually, people want curiosity. They would want my eagerness to learn, it only gets bad when my eager to learn something leads to hurt."
"As for now, I pride myself as the former member of the student council in my older schools. It shows my competitive nature and that I have succeeded in all of the elections for class president. When I set my mind on something I usually do my best to get through, even if I have to change a few votes. To have a future fit for me, I have to be the one to shape it. This society is based on social status and the race to be first, aiming for the highest position is what I'm simply doing."
"After ten years, I hope I can get my luck to change. I always get the shortest straw when it comes to relationships. My parents...we don't get along very well. Friends come once in a while, forget having a boyfriend. This just means I'll be more focused on my studies, meaning more funding from the state."
"My work ethic is pretty impressing if I say so, my goal is to be able to deal with any situation thrown at me. I try to be as calm as I can and I don't get nervous anymore. Ravenwood Academy is now my new goal, I'll do my best to be at the top."​
| SIGNATURE |

I, __Katherine Drayton__, fully understand the rules and guidelines set by Ravenwood Academy, and am ready to enroll.
Date: July 10th, 2015

Last edited by a moderator:
Just popping in to state that Echo should be completed now :)

• Love
Reactions: a touch of dread
Surname: Jacks
Forename: Darius
Sex: Male

ETHNIC BACKGROUND:
[ ] -- [ ] -- [ ] -- [X] -- [ ]

| PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION |
ApronJuice_zps494c5f81.jpg

Darius Jacks is pretty much a normal teenage kid, standing at an average height of 5’7, with messy brown hair and light brown eyes. His complexion could be considered on the darker side of things, but definitely not enough that it’s tanned. Freckles can be spotted on his face and shoulders, which he attributes to that one-eighth of Irish blood that pumps through his veins, and his hands are large, callused not due to lifting weights or playing sports, but through handling tools. While he’s a little fat around his stomach, his arms are well-defined and sturdy. He can’t run like a marathoner, and he can’t stop swords with his one-pack abs, but Darius prides himself in being the undefeated champion of Shot for Shot, Mercy, and Arm Wrestling.

His basic attire is that of whatever he drags out of his closet. Generally, it’d be a pair of slacks and a t-shirt, though he has brightly-colored work clothes, for his part-time job as a minimum wage construction worker.

YES - - NO
[X] -- [ ]

Well, I used to go to an all-boys private school before this, but thought that the teaching environment was rather restrictive. There was too much of a focus on academics, such as the maths and the sciences, and such a linear concept of intelligence doesn’t mesh with my personal values. After all, even if your brain got smarter, it doesn’t mean much if your head’s still dumb. I chose Ravenwood Academy out of all the other schools in the vicinity largely due to its more flexible learning environment. I appreciate how the emphasis is on changing the environment to suit the students, not changing the students to suit the environment.

It’d also be nice to see some girls on a regular basis.

N/A

1ST -- 2ND -- 3RD -- 4TH
[ ] -- [X] -- [ ] -- [ ]

| Entrance Examination|
Writing: Each individual holds a dream that defines their future even if this dream has yet to blossom. In two or more paragraphs, describe an image which defines who you wish to be as an individual in today's society.

A dream? I don’t dream when I sleep.

Oh, you meant ‘dreams’ as in ‘goals’?

I don’t have those either. It’s a pretty big problem for a lot of kiddos, isn’t it? Not knowing what to do when you grow up, because you hardly have time at all to think for yourself? It’s normal nowadays to graduate from university by your early twenties, grinding through all your studies while being expected to find out what you want to be during all that. Frankly, it sucks. I hate that. I’m 16 years old and still not sure whether or not the ‘me’ that I am currently was created by myself or by society’s expectations. I don’t even know if the things I enjoy are things that I actually enjoy, or just go along with because other people do too.

It’s just things that I do because it’s expected of me to do so, an example of the darker side of my ‘responsibilities’.

On the path I had been taking before, I probably would have graduated high school with average grades, gone to the best college I could get into, get a degree in engineering, and spend the rest of my days in the construction industry, until my body breaks and I find myself a desk job. My hobbies would probably be the same things I always did, and I’d probably die unmarried, because I have no idea how to talk to girls.

I don’t want that at all.

I have no idea what I will be in the future. I have no idea what sort of metamorphosis I’ll go through in Ravenwood, or even if I get accepted. But it would be great, if the Darius in the future was one that had found out what he wanted to do with his life, a decision made that was not influenced by societal, cultural, or financial factors.

Probably won’t be the case though. Sorry for my rambling.
| SIGNATURE |

I, ___Darius Jacks__, fully understand the rules and guidelines set by Ravenwood Academy, and am ready to enroll.
Date: __July 10, 2015___

Last edited:
Surname: Dimitri

Forename: Adam

Sex: Male

Ethnic Background:
[ ] -- [ ] -- [ ] -- [ ] -- [X]

Writing Examination:

Entry 1.
Day: ???
It was stupid of me to begin writing a journal now. So late. I can't even recall how many days its been since I last lost my watch through one of the wormholes. However careless or clumsy I had been, I didn't assess myself of the consequences that would've come with losing track of time. Now it's been God knows how long. Hell, this journal would've been a blessing being kept as a backup timekeeper. Possibly not as stalwart of a device that the watch would've been, but... Who am I to complain now. Too late for that. All I can say is, I've grown. Jumped through numerous wormholes. Browsed fragments and their vices. At this point nothing is too low brow, white or blue collar. It all pertains to another breach in the peace. It's a very black and white way of looking at it. But.. Whatever. Almost every other traveler I run across trudge on under the same, minimalistic ideal that their duty will be rewarded. A gross ideology that roots from the stigma of wishful thinking. There's no sense of order with these alleged Heroes. I suppose the allure of power is never enough. We need more. Human nature, after all. Right? You know, it's hard to understand what human nature is now that I've been freed of the shackles of cultural norms and grand scale ignorance. When presented with something more. Something originally unfathomable, how are we expected to act?

...Holy Hell, I'm spieling. I hope that no one ever reads this and takes this nonsense as gospel. God forbid I'm dropping the ball, being a frequent of Limbo for so long. However... I'm still learning. Still discovering. Everything about this new life is still an enigma to me. It feels like I've been at this for years. But I last remember breaking a year into this practice. At least I remember what I look like before. I hardly had any of the chin scrap I do now. Nor did I look as a mess. Time zones in these different worlds have me missing so much sleep... Between tailing the incarnate of Chaos itself and those he lures into his trap with the temptation of expedition who has time to sleep?

Last edited:
Start Time: 2/14/15, 8:08 PM. ~-~-~-~-~-~-~ Completed On: 2/14/15, 11:02 PM

| PERSONAL DETAILS |

SURNAME:
Minako

FORENAME:
Aimi

SEX:
Female

ETHNIC BACKGROUND:
[ ] -- [ ] -- [✘] -- [✘] -- [ ]

| IMAGE |

75dbedb0fde69c54cfbdc881db1d8904.jpg

|DESCRIPTION|

Aimi has a small, slender frame, standing at 5'2". She weighs in at a measly 93 pounds, and can fit into many clothes from previous years. Her skin is a creamy tan, due to her mixed heritage. Her doughy cheeks can go from this shade to a bright pink in 60 seconds, along with her nose, which is dotted with exactly five, almost invisible, freckles. Above this spotted nose are two, wide hazel green eyes, framed by long lashes. Aimi, to her despair, lacks any sort of curve at all, but still seems to hold some sort of hope that by the time she gets out of high school, she'll get herself a nice set. With this flatness in mind, her attire ranges from cutesy dresses and skirts to "angsty 8th grader," a look she still seems to retain from the previous year.

YES - - NO
[ ] -- [✘]

N/A

My family has just relocated to Portland, from a smaller town in Virginia. Due to this, I am unable to attend the highschool I was going to previously, if I hadn't moved.

1ST -- 2ND -- 3RD -- 4TH
[ ] -- [✘] -- [ ] -- [ ]

| Entrance Examination|

1. Writing: Each individual holds a dream that defines their future even if this dream has yet to blossom. In two or more paragraphs, describe an image which defines who you wish to be as a individual in today's society.
Who I want to be as an individual in today's society...that's not an easy question to ask, nor an easy one to answer. So, let's see...something I want to accomplish. Well, uh, I suppose that I want to do the normal stuff. Go to college, get a job, drag on my miserable existence in a career that I hate for twenty-odd years, maybe have a few children, and then die. The usual.

In all seriousness, I currently have no idea what I want to do. Haven't really had to think about it, so... I guess I'll just write everything that comes to mind. Some of the things I enjoy are writing, talking, sleeping, eating, roaming around pointlessly, making other people laugh, flustering people, teasing people... The list could go on. Maybe I could be a comedian, or something. Though, I'd be very bad at that. I'd probably stutter a few times, go red, and then just leave the stage and cry. That sounds plausible... Hmph. Something else I could do...not that I have to worry about that any time soon. I'm 15, not 18. Senior year, though...Phew. That'll be a trip. I've heard that you either break down, or you don't give a sh--ahem, you don't care about anything at all. Not looking forward to it. None of it.

But, I suppose, I'm not the only one who's having these thoughts. I have it rather easy, as do the rest of the kiddies entering this school with me. So many transfer students, so many rich kids. I've not had a real problem in my life before, and here it is now, looming over the horizon. Juniors, seniors. At least I've got a year behind me already...Just not here, of course. If it were here, I'd probably be some sort of stuck up locale know-it-all, who's parents invented the Toaster Streudel or something. But, I'm not. And yet, here I am, going to a prep school, with those sort of people. I really despise people like that. Don't take it to heart, or anything. It's not you all. It's just the stereotype that I dislike. Hey, you could be a great person, for all I know. You could donate pints of blood every Saturday to dying children in Africa or something nice like that. And, I suppose, it makes me an awful person for judging others this way, but I really can't help it. When you're rocking those Sperry's and khaki shorts, acting as if you're king of the world that you've barely taken a step out of, you're just walking into a trap. Sorry about that.

I wrote too much, and then I rambled, and didn't even answer the question. Sorry, but, I really can't answer, at least in the way you want me to. But you know what I can tell you? I'm gonna change the world, even in the smallest way possible. I'm going to create something nobody else can, leave my mark on the world. And no, I'm not trying to say "I'm gonna have some babies" in some kind of deep way. I'm gonna do something worthwhile, something important. Something I'll enjoy. Something I'll love. Maybe I'll cure cancer, even though I suck at science and math and everything else. Maybe I'll become some kind of world famous pop star, like, I dunno, Hannah Montana. Or, I'll dropkick a murderer or rapist in the making someday and stop a bunch of junk that could've happened. Or, I'll go boy scout mode and help an old lady across the street. I don't know. You know just as much as I do what I want to do. Well, actually. I do know what I want to do.

I wanna do something cool.

| SIGNATURE |

I,
Aimi Minako , fully understand the rules and guidelines set by Ravenwood Academy, and am ready to enroll.
Date: 7/10/15

Last edited:
| PERSONAL DETAILS |
SURNAME:
Niwa
FORENAME: Kir (Key-ur)
SEX: Male
ETHNIC BACKGROUND:
[ ] AFRICAN AMERICAN -- [ ] HISPANIC -- [✓] ASIAN -- [✓] CAUCASIAN -- [ ] OTHER

| PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION |
His appearance seems to come mostly from his father albeit with some blatant hints about his mixed heritage. Bright green eyes and rather soft facial features are framed by silvery grey hair. He's easily above average in height at 6'2 (1.88m) and has a solid build, even if he's more of the lean side of things. His skin is of a fair coloration and his body does bear some signs from years of varied swordplay.

YES - - NO
[✓] -- [ ]
If so, what is your reason for transferring to our school?.
His previous school, an all-boy private school, was fairly rigid in its schedules and after a number of years there eventually Kir wanted out. The knowledge that he had come so close to success, but fell just short was enough for him to transfer out. He'd heard of the rather prestigious Academy and its more hands on approach to each student and applied in hopes that the reputable school would be more lenient.

[ ] 1ST -- [ ] 2ND -- [ ] 3RD -- [✓] 4TH

| Entrance Examination|
Dreams, I believe, should be things that people yearn for despite the knowledge that they are unreachable. Goals on the other hand are what one strives for with their day to day effort, in hopes of one day accomplishing enough that their dream is no longer simply that but a goal that is now within reach.

By that standard it's not a dream, but a goal I wish to accomplish in the future. Perhaps it's a bit much to be aiming for the world stage when I've barely even touched those borders, but I do have some achievements to lean against rather than hot air. I've managed to place third and then first in the two last fencing nationals in the Junior division; this year will be my first against the wider pool of participants. Training's probably going to be brutal, but success doesn't happen without any effort. And I'm certainly looking for quite the success here.

School is manageable I suppose, much better than the one I went to before. Those memories are rather regretful or unpleasant for the most part. I'm not quite sure if I want to attend university immediately after graduating. Might take a year off to focus more on the sport first. I'll admit that Ravenwood Academy is great as far as schools go, but despite the environment I can't say that education is something I'm enthusiastic about. More of something that has to be done and so it is. There are a few things I might be interested in pursing higher education for, but with a good portion of my time spent on my physical-oriented interests I haven't really had a chance to explore those avenues. Maybe when I take that year off.

All that aside, I'm lucky enough to be in the situation where I'm able to make these choices. Not going to lie, my family is rich. It might not be easy to tell from where we live or how we act, but there's more money in the bank accounts than appearances would reveal. It's just something my mother and I have in common I suppose; we both don't really like extravagance. My father hasn't been with us for a while now, but that's something the both of us have accepted for some time. It does sting a bit when he's not around at competitions, but I like to think he's happy with what I've done and am doing.
| SIGNATURE |
I, Kir Niwa, fully understand the rules and guidelines set by Ravenwood Academy, and am ready to enroll.
Date: 10 Jul 15

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Elixir and PandaChu
RESERVED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
(Wip)

| PERSONAL DETAILS |
SURNAME:
Gavin
FORENAME: Patrick
ETHNIC BACKGROUND:
[ ] -- [ ] -- [ ] -- [X] -- [ ]​

| PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION |
images

[PICTURE GOES HERE]
Standing at 5'6, Patrick's not a large person. He's fairly tall, but chances are there's someone else in the room a lot bigger then him. His width isn't much better, but the time he spends working with metals and creating has given him a surprising amount of power in his small frame. His eyes pierce blue, and his hair is a dark brown. He's normally smiling, and when he works on cars, he wears blue overalls and a plain blue shirt.

YES - - NO
[X] -- [ ]

Local, already attended. My parents run an autorepair shop in town which we live in. It's not too far from the school, but it can be a bit of a walk if your not prepared.

If you have been enrolled into high school, but are not currently enrolled, please state why.​

1ST -- 2ND -- 3RD -- 4TH
[ ] -- [X] -- [ ] -- [ ]​

| Entrance Examination|
  1. Writing:
My goals aren't complicated. I don't want to lead a country, I don't want to lead an army. I'm happy working at home in my Family's repair shop. I just love tinkering and working with cars. When I take a lump of steel and reforge it I feel happy and focused. At school my mind can wander, but I know what I want to do and I'll be happy doing it.

However, I understand the need for education, and I do my best to get at least passable grades. I can take metalshop at school, so there's that. THe other thing is I want to make some good friends, because something I've always been taught was life isn't worth enjoying unless your enjoying it with friends.

That's not to say my family isn't important. My mom, dad, and sister all mean the world to me. Even if my older sis can be a pain sometimes. She means well, I think...well, most of the time. But we've got each other's backs, even when things get weird. That's something we've promised each other a long time ago.

All I want to do is get through school with friends and a laugh every now and again. I'd be lying if I said I was the most diligent, but I'll do what I can when I finally get around to it. And I'll never let my family down. That's something I promised myself a long time ago.

| SIGNATURE |
I, Patrick Gavin, fully understand the rules and guidelines set by Ravenwood Academy, and am ready to enroll.
Date: July 10th, 2015​

Last edited:
Started On: February 15th at 3:22PM ---- Finished On: February 15th at 7:15PM

| PERSONAL DETAILS |

SURNAME:
Kee'naswod

FORENAME:

Nascha

SEX:

Female

ETHNIC BACKGROUND:

[ ] -- [ ] -- [ ] -- [X] -- [X]

| PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION |
af80124fdbd9c98f52e15bb5570886f8.jpg

(If this image isn't anime enough, I have included another.)
[spoili]Skin Tone and Clothing:
anime_girl_with_black_hair__brown_eyes_and_jacket_by_fawn_leaves-d648hll.png

Body Size:
images
[/spoili]

Nascha is a tough, young Native American/Caucasian female. She stands at 5'8" and weighs around 160 pounds. She is not a small girl and is considered "big boned", as her family likes to call it. Nascha does not think of herself as a large girl. She is actually quite healthy and is very confident about her figure. Thanks to her mother's side of the family, Nascha's skin-tone is a dark olive and her dark brown hair and eyes compliment it nicely. Her hair is often worn down and falls neatly at her shoulder-blades. Instead of straight, it has gained a slight wave thanks to her father's genes.

She considers her style to be "individualistic", though most would just consider her a tomboy. Her ideal attire is a comfortable t-shirt, jeans, and either her converses or tennis shoes. She carries a light jacket with her at all times, and during the Winter, her clothing consists of hoodies and tights under her jeans. She wears only one piece of jewelry and that is a necklace with a single turquoise stone. It was been passed down through her mother's side for generations and represents good health and protection for the Navajo people. Nascha never takes it off.

YES - - NO
[X] -- [ ]

Most would consider it odd to transfer at their final year of school, but Nascha's family was forced to relocate when her father changed jobs and that meant she had to change schools. Nascha believes that this is a wonderful opportunity for her, and fully expects the best. Once her family heard of Ravenwood's academic success and wonderful atmosphere, they urged Nascha to apply for admission as early as she could to ensure herself a spot within the graduating class if accepted.

N/A

1ST -- 2ND -- 3RD -- 4TH
[ ] -- [ ] -- [ ] -- [X]

| Entrance Examination|

• Writing: Each individual holds a dream that defines their future even if this dream has yet to blossom. In two or more paragraphs, describe an image which defines who you wish to be as a individual in today's society

When I look into the future, everything is blurry. I see myself and I'm surrounded by people, helping them and ensuring that they can eventually take care of themselves. I suppose that would mean that I am suited as a helper. It would make sense since the majority of my family is an aid to society in some form. My mother's family take pride in their medical expertise. They have helped our community through holistic health and always provide a positive outlook to those whose medical conditions are much more severe. My father's side, on the other hand, mainly consists of teachers and law officials. I suppose you could say that we are a well-rounded family.

I see many people my age choose to discard their family's ideals in search of their own "true-self". I don't see that happening to me. My involvement in my family and their involvement with me has led to me to self-discovery. I may not know exactly what I want to do with my future, but I know which path I want to take and that is the most important thing in my opinion. My dream is to follow in my family's footsteps. I want to help others achieve happiness and good health. Does that mean that I will teach? Does it mean I will become a doctor? I'm not sure, yet. What I am sure of is that when I decide what my calling is, I will be the best that I can be.

| SIGNATURE |
I, Nascha Kee'naswod , fully understand the rules and guidelines set by Ravenwood Academy, and am ready to enroll.
Date: 10 July 2015

(If you are accepted into Ravenwood Academy, Tsu, our admissions secretary, will be in contact shortly thereafter.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reminder that you have 48 hours to finish your sheet.
Acceptances will go out the day before the role-play begins.
Also in the OOC is a poll that I would like you guys to fill out.
Thank you!

• Love
Just noting that I've completed my character sheet. I know some people have different ideas on what anime is considered, so I put two extra images in a spoili in case my view of anime is not considered ideal, haha. :)

And now my watch begins. *shifts around anxiously*

| PERSONAL DETAILS |
SURNAME: Zeppeli
FORENAME: Jean
ETHNIC BACKGROUND:

[ ] -- [ ] -- [ ] -- [ X ] -- [ ]

| PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION |
Glasses_zpsec2d0fc3.jpg

Jean possesses a slim, lanky build, weighing in at 44 Kg while standing out respectably 178 cm. Jean's height, coupled with his long, spindly limbs and angular face, grant him the appearance of some twig or shoot wafting under the gentlest of opposing breezes. His skin is rather pale, but not sickly, granting him an even more delicate aura. He does not lack in physical fitness, and his strength can be considered a wiry sort, compact and condensed, but he does not excel. His complexion is mellow, with eased expression and features, granting him an air of calmness that greatly complements his personality. Jean's violet eyes are also quite wide in proportion to his face, giving him a look of being constantly surprised. Jean's apparel is quite simple, simply consisting of a loose shirt and short sleeved jacket with either jeans or trousers.

YES - - NO
[X] -- [ ]
I am transferring to Armstrong out of a burning desire to learn. The prestigious academic playing ground of Armstrong, as I have heard, provides ample opportunities in many subjects both core and extracurricular. In particular, Armstrong provides an established argumentation and speech course, as well as debate, all of which I have practiced as ardent passions.

1ST -- 2ND -- 3RD -- 4TH
[ ] -- [] -- [X] -- [ ]

| Entrance Examination|
  1. Writing: Each individual holds a dream that defines their future even if this dream has yet to blossom. In two or more paragraphs, describe an image which defines who you wish to be as an individual in today's society
An image most apt to describe any sort of collection of dreams that I have held would be simply impossible. I have held many dreams and many aspirations, but always I have changed and succeeded them, never staying in one spot. Of course I have attempted to grasp my aspirations each time I conceive of novel ones, but ultimately I seem to lose interest in what I grasp and seek something new. If an image had to be impressed upon me to summarize my aspirations, I should say it would be quite the unpleasant abomination: a mixture of multiple aspects and goals distinctly separate yet still harmonious in poise and whole composition. Yet I cherish my half grown dreams, as I believe that they all contribute to my person as a whole and will eventually lead me to my destined path.

As for my current aspirations, I fancy myself a writer or perhaps a politician. I draw these occupations out of my current pursuits of literary, legal and rhetorical pursuits, but I suspect that soon enough these dreams will fade away like ill fated summer blossoms withering in the cusp of winters embrace. Thus I cannot adeptly place a definite image upon myself, at least not without any confidence as my perceived images are just as ephemeral as the above mentioned flora. I fancy that in Armstrong, I may develop a passion with which I can proudly commit myself to with both mind and spirit.

| SIGNATURE |
I, Jean Zeppeli, fully understand the rules and guidelines set by Ravenwood Academy, and am ready to enroll.

Date:July 10, 2015

Did you apply for Zodiac perchance?
Curious as to how you got Armstrong mixed up with Ravenwood in your transfer passage.

• Love
Did you apply for Zodiac perchance?
Curious as to how you got Armstrong mixed up with Ravenwood in your transfer passage.
RPNation, I participated I believe, though my memory is quite foggy as to what I did there. In any case, it's nice seeing you here, I was wondering where people went from RPNation.

• Love