| World Synapse : Arc 2 Gardania |

Afternoon | Auditorium -> Park | Open for interaction
Despite what one may think from Puck's tall stature they aren't really all that imposing, and not wanting to be swept up in the crowd, actually waited for most people to eave the auditorium before leaving themself. Even though they found themself far behind the group heading towards the park, the group was still in sight and Puck was able to follow them. Unfortunately Puck was still too far behind to properly hear anything or participate in any conversation. Oh well.

Once at the park Puck felt very at home. It reminded them a bit of the family's nature reserve. Puck made a mental note to come back sometime when there wasn't many people here and maybe wait around a bit and see if any wildlife come by. In the mean time they decided to sit by the pond and watch the fish swim about.

A small backpack with writing utensils and other school-related odds and ends
A wallet containing $30 and a picture of a Puck holding Beatrice (an owl)
A Map of the campus
A smartphone
A pack of gum

| Event |

| Afternoon |
| Park |
| Initial Interactions: @DoughGuy @Kitt @VengefulPeanut @Skyswimsky
|
| Later Interactions: Class 2 |
The sound of a light mew distracted Shun from his phone as he lifted his head to notice Tsuki who began rubbing its body against his hand propped atop the table. With a smile, Shun began rubbing the cat's ears as he turned his gaze towards Annie who immediately walked away with her usual grim expression. Compared to before, her presence seemed overall less aggressive; an observation which slightly widened the teen's smile.

"Thanks for taking care of Tsuki. He really has tak...--"

Shun's attempt at a conversation with Annie was quickly interrupted by another student who approached with a question of his own. For the most part, Shun was confident in his knowledge of the floor residents, though the newcomer was an entity unknown. Overall, he seemed like an ordinary student, and Shun began to wonder if he was a last minute candidate, chosen for the double sized dorm at room 206. If that were the case, then directing him toward Kir would allow the two some bonding time given their new relation as roommates.

"That's me, though I am entirely unsure of who you are.
I'm going to assume you're the student chosen to live in the double dorm with Kir. He should be around here, so I would recommend introducing yourself to him. You're gonna be living together for a year, after all.
That being said, let me go ahead and formally introduce myself. My name is Shun, and I am the floor 2 RA. Pleasur...--"

In an instant, Shun went from being an isolated individual to one of the most popular students there, as several individuals choose to approach with their own questions. First was the petite girl he remembered from earlier. Overall, she seemed somewhat nervous, though her state of being did little to halt the stream of questions and statements which soon followed. In response to the girl's rambling, Shun couldn't stop himself from lightly laughing, and it was shortly there after that he directed a warm, but apologetic smile in her direction.

"Let's take this one at a time.
Firstly, you're welcome for the assistance with your luggage. As your RA, I'm here to help.
As for your questions, well...Ravenwood is a pretty small school, given its private at all. Each class usually runs with sixteen or seventeen students, and as a whole the high school encompasses about 1000 students.
Overall, the classes are pretty ordinary. There will be seven periods of fifty minutes each. The first period is home room which is actually a pretty fun class. After homeroom, you'll attend your actual subjects and stuff.
Tomorrow in home room, everyone will be required to schedule any electives which in turn encompass the sixth and seventh period of the day. As for clubs, Ravenwood Academia shares extracurricular actives with the college, so there should be plenty of activities which will interest your tastes."

With the conclusion of his explanation, Shun turned his attention away from Aimi and towards the familiar loudmouth who approached with an expected peculiarity. Shun was unable to handle her question with a serious expression, and the teen soon burst into a fit of hearty laughter. In time, composure was slowly regained, though his response was interrupted by the loud honk of a truck's horn. In the distance, a Ford F-150 had approached with its bed filled with various objects, including a grill, a box of toys, and several coolers. Climbing out of the driver's seat was Mr. Barlow who immediately began waving in the direction of the students. Rising to his feet, Shun gave Kyoukou a quick response of, "Pretty sure, no tigers," before making his way towards the truck and its owner.

"I see almost everyone is here, Shun?
Also, sorry to make you do all the work. If I didn't fear burning all of our food, I would totally help you out."

Shun chuckled in response to Mr. Barlow's apologetic statements, and it was with a quick pat against the man's shoulder that Shun gave his reply.

"No worries. I don't mind helping out.
If anything, help me get the grill out of the truck's bed, then you can go ahead and begin the meeting.
I think everyone would rather have a fun conversation over dinner, instead of discussing homeroom expectations."

Nodding in response to Shun's statement, Mr. Barlow made his way toward the truck's rear where the pair soon began struggling under the weight of the large grill. In due time, the struggle made its way to ground level after which a sigh of success exhaled from both parties. While Shun began rolling the grill in position for cooking, Mr. Barlow directed a wave of thanks towards the teen, before he began walking toward the picnic tables while clapping in an attempt to garner the attention of everyone present. After seating himself at an empty table, the man began addressing the students as a whole.

"Alright, if I could have everyone's attention at least for a little while. I know everyone is having fun getting to know each other, but there are a few boring logistics I'd like to get out of the way.
I would rather us enjoy today's cook-out, so the faster I finish our home room discussion, the faster we can enjoy dinner and have some fun.
While I wait for everyone to gather around, let me go ahead and formally introduce myself.
Mr. Barlow is the name, and I'll be your home room teacher for the year. I have acted as the home room teacher of floor two for the past five years, and outside of that job, I am a professor in the department of Engineering at Ravenwood University. If anyone is planning on pursuing a career in engineering, feel free to talk to me later. I am more than willing to help you along that path.
I think that is enough about myself for now, so once everyone is here, I'll continue."

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Kitt and PandaChu
Afternoon
Interaction: @DoughGuy

After he finished his song akio simply placed his violin in his case and closed it. He stood up and stretched. While he was playing he decided on a course of action for this problem and decided to apologize. For what he didnt know but he had done something and he was determined to right the wrong or at least attempt to. He didnt bother to put the violin case back in the large bag just carrying individually as he set off. Now was the real problem with finding where he was. Considering he knew the park would be outside he took the nearest entrance out and looked around to see if he was lucky enough to see any walking students but there was no such luck there. He kept walking a bit north of the auditorium till he saw a colored paper newly thrown into the trash can. He went over and dug around to pick it out the paper and opened it and smiled a bit to himself. It was a map, crumbled but still useable and more then enough for what he needed. He read it and then folded it up carefully and started walking to the park, arriving in short order.

He saw several people interacting together, his class was larger than expected but much smaller than a normal class at another school. It wasent surprising, this was a private academy after all. He saw several familiar faces from the auditorium including annie. He took a step to her when he suddenly realized several things. He had been hoping to apologize when he saw her again but what stopped her from leaving again or even worse pulling out a knife on him again here. He didnt care that she had earlier, other than a increased sense of caution. But if she pulled out a knife with several other people around it could get ugly. So instead he stopped and seemed thoughtful for a moment. Honestly however even if they were alone again when they apologized she may just leave again, maybe he should find a more indirect way to apologize.

So instead he threw his bag down and looked at her one last time out of the corner of his eye before sitting down next to his bag and opening his violin case again. This time he was not planning to play but took out the instrument to examine it for any damage, he wanted to make sure it wasent damaged. The violin was the only accessory other than his cheap phone that he had and he made sure to treat his things probably. His father was never the one to give him things, he had bought these with his own money. So he just sat huming a tune to himself for now, waiting for things to start as he inspected his instrument.

Cell phone
Bag (Cloths)
Violently case
Fist wraps
Money

Reactions: a touch of dread
| Katherine Drayton |
| Morning |
| Park |
| Interactions |
| Direct: @Kitt @Tsu |
| Indirect: Shun's groupie |​

Kathrine blinked a bit, "U-uh, yes. It's mandatory, I think. Plus, there's free food, so really, I would go anyways." Oh yes, free food. No one can forget that part. Katherine laughed along with her laughter, "A-anyways...are you? It would be nice to have someone to walk with, I suppose. That is, if you're going..." Rini clasped her hands together and turned her head away as she spoke, "Of course I am. Food is an essential to my....no," She threw her head back dramatically, "...to the human life! Short story short, I am indeed heading off to the cookout."

The other girl turned away, walking ahead. Rini immediately followed her, keeping up with the other girl, "If you're coming, feel free to just follow along, I guess.." Eh? Is she some kind of homing pigeon? Does she know which way is north? The future class president gave her a slight nod and twirled her hair behind her shoulder, "I'm Aimi, by the way. Aimi Minako. Room 213." Room numbers? Aah, if she forgets to lock her door, I could just...

While pondering in her thoughts, Aimi had walked ahead, "Oh, I'm-" Her voice trailed off as she watched the other girl power walk to the park. She is not a homing pigeon, but she is flying through the path towards the park like a bird...Alright. I need to catch up to her. Stopping for a moment, Katherine watched the girl get a distance away from her before sprinting for her. Heeeeey, you're not avoiding me or anything are you?

The park came into view and the girl was unable to make any introduction to Aimi, for Aimi was talking with the bishie of the group. As for the bishie, he was in multiple conversations at once. Katherine felt a bit sorry for her upperclassmen to receive so many questions. Katherine took the chance to introduce herself after the man was done with his introduction, "You can call me Class president. I'm in room 211." She smiled at Aimi and turned to the voice speaking from behind her.

"Alright, if I could have everyone's attention at least for a little while. I know everyone is having fun getting to know each other, but there are a few boring logistics I'd like to get out of the way." Oh...this guy. He was important, wasn't he? "I would rather us enjoy today's cook-out, so the faster I finish our home room discussion, the faster we can enjoy dinner and have some fun." Yes. Food. What was his name? "While I wait for everyone to gather around, let me go ahead and formally introduce myself." Katherine turned her feet and her attention at the man, "Mr. Barlow is the name," ...Name forgotten, again. "And I'll be your home room teacher for the year. I have acted as the home room teacher of floor two for the past five years, and outside of that job, I am a professor in the department of Engineering at Ravenwood University. If anyone is planning on pursuing a career in engineering, feel free to talk to me later. I am more than willing to help you along that path. I think that is enough about myself for now, so once everyone is here, I'll continue." Katherine looked down a bit, considering about something, "Do you need help?"

Phone
Money ($20)
Keys

| AFTERNOON |
| Outside Auditorium -> Park |
| Collab with @Zombehs |
Kir and Nascha get to know each other.

Nascha leaned up against a wall as she waited for Shun. She felt awkward and out of place, in the front of a long line without any idea of what to do. She sincerely hoped that whoever was originally follow their RA wasn't waiting on her to make a move and take over as the leader to the park. She exhaled and brought her fingers to her forehead, rubbing it. Of course, she was starting to get a headache. Nascha had almost forgotten that she had been talking to Kir, the silver-haired boy from earlier. The interruption from the loud mouth had really thrown her off kilter.

"Me? Oh, I moved in yesterday. Fourth year," the girl said turning to him and forcing a small smile. Now that she had noticed her headache, it was getting worse. "My family moved here from Oklahoma about three months ago. You from here?"

"Cool, means we're in the same year," he remarked as he began to follow after the others. "Oklahoma though, that's quite the move and yes. Lived in Portland for almost 10 year now." With Shun's return it seemed that Hiruma was in fact part of the second floor residents. The thought caused him to sigh quietly under his breath and rub his forehead at the prospect of the future. As he glanced back to Nascha, his expression softened somewhat even as a small frown formed. "Hey, you alright?" It might have just been him, but her smile seemed a bit strained.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a small headache. Probably a warning for what's about to come," she said with a nod toward loudmouth. Nothing could possibly thrill her more than to have the girl as a floor-mate. At least roommates weren't exactly a thing at Ravenwood. "I feel sorry for the person who has to room beside her," Nascha said under her breath so no one but Kir could hear. "Anyway," she changed subject, "Ten years? Guess you've pretty much grown use to this place by now, huh? Anything exciting ever go on?"

It was probably a bit of him, but he couldn't help but chuckle a bit before he nodded slowly. "Well we can split a bottle of Advil," he quipped with a solemn nod at her following comment. "As far as I know 207 has yet to be claimed, and I'm supposed to be sharing my room with someone. I don't think Ravenwood is that lenient, but…" Kir trailed off from that line of thought with a shiver as he recalled staying in hotel rooms with some younger participants. Those days had been taxing enough, an entire year of that again? Hell no, he'd file a complaint, move back home, or something before he put up with it.

"Huh?" The sound was just a result as he snapped out of some particularly bad memories and he shook his head to clear the thoughts away. "Sorry bout that. But not really. Ravenwood occasionally puts on some elaborate events, since the Academy loves to show off it's rich or something, but other than that it's a fairly quiet place. Just your standard run of the mill festivals and fairs."

"I'll be praying for you," she said with a small 'heh'. "Surely they won't have you rooming with that little thing. I don't even think it's legal for them to room genders together like that." Nascha shrugged. She honestly had no idea, but it was better to think positively. "At least if she gets 207, we can suffer through her together." With that, she genuinely smiled.

A glance ahead of them showed that they were getting closer to the park with the cookout. Nascha could see a few picnic tables in the distance and her stomach growled with the promise of food. She tried to calm it with her hands as she listened to Kir's response. "Well, that sounds more exciting than nothing, to be honest. Maybe they will do something worth our time this semester. It would be nice to have fun around town."

"Pretty sure it isn't," he agreed even as he shrugged to dismiss that topic. He cracked a smile as he imagined Kyouko being stuck in the 207, and shook his head. "Well, we'll have to be careful to not be too harsh." Loud mouthed and somewhat of a brat she seemed to be, but in the end she was still just a teenager, probably not even old enough to legally drive.

The park came into sight as the group rounded a bend, and Kir rubbed his hand in anticipation of the free food; the sound just happening to drown something else out. He looked thoughtful for a moment as he tried to recall the annual schedule of events, but something from the others distracted him from that endeavor. "Pft." Just managing to stop himself from laughing out loud, his body nonetheless shook from contained laughter as he nodded towards the scene between Kyouko and another girl; namely the chuuni being picked up and dumped like a piece of unwanted luggage.

Sighing as he managed to finally finished, he shrugged at having drawn up mostly blanks. "I think there's a deal with the local restaurants near the end of this month. Goes on for a week or so, they make special menus, lower the prices, try to draw customers in, that sort of thing."

Nascha tossed Kir a strange and worrisome look as he started to shake and smile. The corner of her mouth turned up in a grin once she realized that he was laughing and followed his nod to see what was so humorous. Unprepared for what she was about to see, Nascha couldn't hold back her laughter and covered her mouth to try to stifle it. That made her day.

Her smile remained plastered to her face even though her laughter had died after a few moments. Once they reached the park, she could decide if she wanted to remain standing or just sit at a table. She decided on the former and glanced around at the others who were there with them. Pat was there, and he was the only once the recognized. Nascha turned back to Kir. "Cheaper meals, huh? If there's a good steak or burger place around here, we should go sometime. I think that would be pretty fun."

He watched as the others broke off into their own little groups once they arrived; a few tailed after Shun to the nearby table, while some decided to put the park to good use. Seeing as Nascha refrained from taking a seat, he too remained standing. "Oh, there's a few. I've had enough time to try them all out after all. But," and his lips curled up into a grin at this point, "a date so quickly? I'm sorry, but we'll have to simply go as friends first. Not up for relationships that move so fast." He wore the smile unashamedly even as he met her eyes, wondering if she'd roll with it, stumble, or simply brush it off.

Nascha's tongue touched her cheek as she crossed her arms with a grin. "You flatter me, Kir," she said. "If you don't want a date, then you shouldn't have brought it up." Her smile widened. "I'm free at the end of the month, just as it happens. Perfect timing for a non-date at a burger joint."

"Ah, it seems I've read too much into things." He bowed his head as if in shame, but his expression was all smiles when he looked up. "A non-date it is then," he declared as if making a promise. Before the conversation could go any further though, the rumble of an engine followed by a few short blasts from the vehicle's horn pierced the air. A quick glance in that direction, and then he nodded towards it at Nascha. "Guess we should go see what the teacher has to say now."

The girl kept her side-faced grin, feeling successful and a tad bit thrilled. She turned to face the noise of the vehicle, disappointed that it was cutting their conversation short. But she was hungry after all and officially meeting their teacher was the first step toward actually getting to eat. Nascha threw a smile at Kir. "Probably wouldn't hurt," she laughed as she straightened herself to look presentable. Watching the man sit down and begin to address them, she listened intently, but found herself disappointed that he was head of the Engineering Department. Though she was still unsure of where she wanted to go in life, she knew for certain that engineering wasn't a prospect.

19qa1w.jpg

| Event |

| Dusk |
| Park |
| Interactions: Class 2 |

Mr. Barlow waited until every student was near his table or at least within an audible range of his voice before he rose to his feet and loudly cleared his voice. On the table was a small black briefcase from which he retrieved a clipboard containing several sheets of paper including a class list, a meeting agenda, and a sign-up sheet. Given the meeting's mandatory attendance, roll call was the first task on the night's agenda; an action which Mr. Barlow choose to attend after first answering Katherine's question.

"I appreciate the offer, but it'll be faster if we hurry up and finish the meeting.
Shun is okay with unloading things himself, at least until we finish. He is already aware of all of this information.
First, we will do a role call."

Retrieving a pen from his coat pocket, Mr. Barlow turned his focus to the class list as he prepared to equate each name with the appearance and voice which followed. Unlike Shun who had been forced to learn about the residents of his floor, Mr. Barlow was mostly unaware of his students' identity, and it was in the present that he intended to rectify his shortcomings.

"Let us begin with the first student.
Is there an Ech...-"

"Is there a Fushinsetsu present?
I most definitely think there is. Not to mention, who but I is more important to talk about.
Shame on you, Mr. Barlow for ever thinking otherwise. Alas, it truly...truly...breaks my heart...truly."

A dramatic tone of voice echoed throughout the park as a peculiar existence lazily sat at a picnic table with his body faced towards the group. He was a blond male dressed in loose, baggy clothes, and on his hands, gauntlets which seemed to be connected by veins of blue, running into his arms. At the conclusion of his interjection, shadows began to form on the ground as numerous rounded shapes descended from the sky. At first glance, the shapes were nothing but glistening unknowns, reflecting the reddish, orange hue of the evening's sunset. Though as they approached, their identity gave way to the watery veil of bubbles; bubbles which seemed to specifically target every student in the vicinity. Upon contact with the bubble's surface, the veil expanded to envelop the student's self and trap them within its spacious interior. If the target attempted to run, the speed of the bubble's motion reflected the change of pace, and in the end, there was no escape. For anyone who had weapons on their self, resistance was futile as the bubble's surface would have simply expanded rather than popped.

From the bed of the truck, Shun noticed a peculiar commotion occurring at the picnic site, and in an instant, he and Tsuki began sprinting the distance of the field. Despite the heroics, the boy was enveloped just as quickly as the others, and his bubble began floating the remaining distance to the group. Irritated by the sudden change of environment, Tsuki began angrily clawing at the watery surface in a futile attempt to free itself and its owner.
With everyone finally trapped in his makings, the man who referred to himself as Fushinsetsu exhaled a small sigh before erupting into a fit of chuckles. It was in between the man's laughter that his voice attempted to form the words he wished to express.

"N-Now...that I-I have...e-everyone's attention...I-I suppose w-we could...h-have a talk...?
F-First...No adults allowed. Up ya go, Mr. Barlow!"

As quickly as it came, Fushinsetsu's humor vanished from his tone as he proceeded to lift the index finger of his left hand up towards the sky. In an instant, the bubble containing Mr. Barlow began ascending in ignorance of the man's pleas from within. If anything, Mr. Barlow's struggle seemed to widen Fushinsetsu's smile as he gazed upon the man slamming the watery surface as if it would break under such means. Fushinsetsu waited until the bubble reached a height far above the park's tallest trees before he flicked his right index finger, downward, with a singsong utterance of "Pop." Mr. Barlow's screams exploded in the area as the man began plummeting to the ground; Fushinsetsu watching and waiting for the split second when he reached eye level for a cheerful expression of "Bye-Bye." The professor's suffering was short lived as a blood curdling splatter echoed throughout the vicinity and was soon overpowered by maniac laughter. In time, the laughter silenced and Fushinsetsu began speaking once again.

"Now that we have our little privacy, let us begin the true topic of today's meeting...a simple question...or two...for you all.
If given the choice...the means....the glorious opportunity...what would you do?
Would you rise as a hero to save that which is crumbling, or would you further incite chaos and fall to the depths of infamy as the villain of times?
Each and every one of you...as boring and mediocre as the rest...hold potential...the spark of it at least."

From his waist, Fushinsetsu took hold of a small cylindrical object; an object which soon expanded into the shape of a black colored scythe with dark, purple energy emitting around its figure. With a single upward slash, three bolts of what appeared to be electricity shot into the sky where they soon exploded into bursts of energy. As if its very existence was being ripped apart, rifts began to form at each location in the sky; rifts whose inner region encompassed a texture which resembled a darkened void filled with numerous glistening stars.

"Curiosity drives this little game of ours, and in the end...will you show me your worth...? Will you show me the hues of black and white...the strength colors which define your existence.
Time will tell...but for now...I, Fushinsetsu, shall await your most...tantalizing...development."

With a flick of his left hand, all the bubbles divided into three groups and began ascending toward the sky as a whole. Each group was directed towards one of three rifts, and in due time, their existence was engulfed by the void which defined the rifts' existence. (The bubbles did not pop on entry)
Passing through a rift was a surreal experience. Overall, it was a gentle journey along an invisible stream which seemed to lead individuals in various directions. Darkness defined everything that was the void, and only the dim lights of the numerous star-like entities, gave some sense of hope amongst the black. For each individual, time passed without any change in scenery, until the eventual the sight of another rift was visible in the far distance.

mistworld.png

| ??? |
| ??? |
| Interaction: Group |

The journey through the void took reasonable amount of time, and for the entirety of its duration, Shun was relegated to the rear most position from his bubble which had slightly fallen behind the others. Upon entry into the void, Shun's initial observation was the sudden lack of students, seventeen down to five others whom he hoped were faring somewhat okay. Thanks to his RA mentality, Shun was far more concerned about the others rather than himself, though his inquires of their well being were unable to be voiced due to the environment they inhabited. Eventually giving up his attempts of speech, Shun relegated himself to the grasp of emotions which had been initially subjugated by his benevolence. Wrapping his arms around himself, Shun curled into a seated fetal position where he attempted to control the shivers which ran throughout his body. Noticing its owner's state of being, Tsuki immediately began rubbing itself against his side until it choose to leap into the gap made by Shun's body where it began inaudibly purring.

All journeys must come to an end, and with a flash of purple energy, the bubbles passed through the second rift after which they subsequently popped and sent their inhabitants plummeting several feet down to the mossy ground. Shun with a loud "oomph" collided onto the ground while Tsuki gracefully landed on its feet with a dainty mew. Walking over to Shun's side, the cat began licking a scrape on his hand, while Shun slowly attempted to rise into a seated position. The teen's next action was to deeply inhale; an action that left him wheezing in response to the heavy haze which he had inhaled. It was after he managed to somewhat regain his breath that the teen attempted to gaze around his surroundings, but he was quickly thwarted by the haze which made anything past a several feet, invisible. The only visible entities were Tsuki at his side and the outline of the rift which floated several feet in the air above his head. As his gaze focused on the purple energy crackling above, Shun watched as the tear in the world slowly began to close until its existence vanished entirely from whatever world they were in.
After exhaling a sigh, Shun rose to his feet and performed another quick gaze around his surroundings. He thought he recognized the outline of another humanoid figure, and concluded it had to be the others who arrived here with him. Shun first wondered if everyone was okay and if everyone was still together, before he vocalized his thoughts in a question for his surroundings.

"Is everyone alive and somewhat well?"

Time: Early Evening
Interactions: Our Lord and Saviour Tsuki the Magnificent and his disciple Shun @Tsu

Annie wasn't sure what she was going to do after dropping off Tsuki with his owner. She owed Shun enough to listen to whatever he said in response. Unfortunately before he could finish his reply a crowd gathered around him all vying for his attention. She noted the faces of those who had rudely barged in as her own returned to its usual coldness. With Shun's attention no longer upon her, and her dislike crowds in general, Annie moved away from the table and off to the side of the group, barely a part of it. There she lowered herself to the ground and flicked open her book to begin reading. Despite the awkwardness of carrying it around everywhere she was glad she had ended up bringing the tome.

She sat alone, eyes occasionally scanning the group of students, until the sound of a car horn made her look up. The teacher had arrived with the cooking equipment. Unconcerned she returned to reading. However the man's voice soon interrupted her again and forced her attention upon him this time as he called for everyone to gather around. She waited until everyone else was up and looking at the man before she rose to her own feet and limped over to the back of the group, standing behind everyone else. Shifting her weight onto her good leg she waited patiently for the roll to be called.

Before he could though, a voice echoed out around them. Her head whipped around at the sound, searching for the person who had intruded and spoken. She quickly spotted the strange man who had seated himself at one of the picnic tables and her eyes narrowed upon his form. At first sight there was nothing truly odd about him, but she quickly spotted the veins running from his gauntlets into his skin. In a creepy realisation she saw the blue liquid inside them was moving as if they were filled with blood. His clothing could have been dismissed as merely eccentric, but not even a cosplay could replicate this effect. And then she noticed the bubbles emerging all around them.

She was not the first to be touched by one and as soon as she saw what happened fear gripped her heart. I cannot be trapped her mind screamed, and she took off running. Despite her best efforts a bubble quickly closed in on her. For the second time that day she drew her knife and this time used it, slicing the blade across the surface of her pursuer. Eyes widened in horror as the blade merely pushed the skin backwards without popping it. Her foot slipped on the ground as fear triumphed and the bubble caught and absorbed her. As it began to rise into the sky she reversed her grip on the knife and frantically stabbed down, desperate to break it. "No no no no no no." She whispered over and over in a terrified voice, each attack merely bouncing off.

She saw Setsu point his finger upwards and in response Mr Barlow's bubble rise. Him, he's the cause, she thought, I need to get him. Rising to her feet she jumped, trying to push the bubble down, but to no avail. She began to slash at the side and top of the bubble, only stopping as the teacher's form rocketed back past her in the opposite direction. At the sight of him exploding upon the ground her arms fell to her sides and she slumped to her knees. It was no use, she couldn't escape, and he could do whatever he wanted with her. She pulled her knees up close and wrapped her shaking arms around them. Her breathing and heart rate both climbed rapidly in speed. But fear had not completely won. The knife was still in her hand, and her eyes were locked on the man below. The instant an opportunity came, she was holding herself ready to strike.

"A hero ... or a villain?" she asked herself, not understanding all of what he was saying. Yet the words sounded prophetic, important, and she tried to hold onto everything he said in her terrified mind. The process was made harder as he pulled a scythe out of thin air and shot bolts of lightning into the sky. For the first time it occurred to her the magical nature of what was going on. Fear had overridden all logic and she hadn't realised how unnatural all this was. She looked up at the rifts forming in the sky and the void revealed within. Tiny pinpricks of light were just visible in the darkness, like little torches held far away. It was a familiar scene to her, though never so literal. "This time, I am coming to you darkness." her voice quivered, trying to find strength.

She remained in her sitting position as her bubble entered the rift, eyes now scanning her surroundings as Setsu had disappeared. But there was nothing. Just her and five other bubbles floating through the deepest darkness. She couldn't make out the others who were with her, just the fact that their bubbles existed. She could only guess at a single one's occupants identity due to a small shape that was accompanying the larger one. Shun and his cat. As time passed during the journey her fear slowly released its grip upon her mind as it had no further fuel to use against her. She was trapped, but she was safe too, and the other man had gone. There was nothing out there. Her rapid panting slowed and returned to normal breathing. Knife still in hand she rose to her feet and waited. In time another rift became visible far off in the distance and she turned to face it.

Soon enough they had arrived at the rift and her bubble entered in a purple flash. Having been standing within her Annie fell the small drop feet first. She was just quick enough to widen her stance slightly before she hit the ground, bending her knees to absorb the impact and steady herself. Unfortunately her left leg shifted in the moss upon the ground and she lost balance, falling to one knee with a hiss of pain. Luckily the ground was soft and the limb didn't hurt for long. Rising back to her feet she felt a stab of fear return at how hazy the air was, and how quickly it blocked her vision. She spun around, looking for silhouettes against the fog that would identify anyone, and pulled her knife up to chest level in a defensive pose.

She heard Shun's voice echo out from nearby and turned towards it. Rather than give away her position by talking she limped towards him, eyes still scanning in every direction. A shadow soon appeared and resolved itself into the RA and his cat, the latter of whom she was glad to see. It was also good to see a familiar face in general and she gave Shun a nod of greeting. Still her posture did not relax.

Smartphone
Knife in her hand
Dorm key in pocket
A good book, Gardens of the Moon
A cat shaped hole in her heart

|Jason Brookes|
|Afternoon...Kinda?|
|???|
|Interacting with: Shun @Tsu + Annie @DoughGuy |
Jason had gone along with Sam over to the table where Mr. Barlow had sat to do his homeroom meeting with them, and began the role-call.
Just as he started, a voice interrupted him. A blonde boy, floating around, with strange gauntlets and blue tubes coming out of them into him, talking... Fushinsetsu, he called himself.
Floating, down from the sky, seeming leisurely, yet moving with deceptive speed, came bubbles, reflecting the park and the sky, and their beauty was captivating, but for a moment, until he realised, they were each going to one person. They were the perfect size each to contain a person... Jason felt he knew they were no good.
Standing up abruptly, he tried moving away, running, but the bubble easily beat his speed, capturing him quickly before stopping, and keeping him in place.
"What... What the fuck? What the hell is happening?"
He smashed his fists against the bubble's wall, but this wasn't like a simple mixture of soap and water, blown through a circle to make a weightless sphere, no, these took you in but did not let you out. he tried stabbing it with his keys, but nothing would work. Breathing hard, from adrenaline, surprise, fear, and the desperate attempts to free himself, he gave in, looking around, taking stock. Everyone else seemed to be trying similarly, running away only to be captured, and unable to free themselves no matter what they might try.
Fushinsetsu began to speak once more, between the fits of giggles he had like a small child, and he flew mr. Barlow's bubble up, despite pleas and begging from the man, serving only to amuse the man more, before his bubble was popped, freeing the man to fall back to earth, gravity taking hold and doing its work, and when he hit the ground, the sound of a splatter was accompanied with a crunch, and a spurt of blood where the man had fallen.
Jason had watched it all, and he was taken back to a horrifying moment in his past. The rain had been pouring down, making the holds slippery, and his friend was high up on the wall, 5 quick-draws into the face of the rock where the rope ran through. Reckless as ever, his friend made a leap for a tiny hold, and gripped it more a moment, before falling down. he wasn't caught by the rope, but began to fall further, as one by one, it all fell out of the rock, leaving him to fall all the way, and crack his head on a rock. There had been nothing Jason could do. Just like now, he was helpless as another died, and tears welled in his eyes, falling down his face as he remembered that day.
He barely registered, through the grief, their movement into the sky, but through rifts in the world, into a dark place, where the others could barely be seen, and he began to worry more about the present, the tears beginning to dry. Looking around, there was little to see. he could make out a few others, about six beside himself. He heard nothing but his own breathing and movement, until their journey seemed to come to an end, their bubbles popping with a purple burst of energy, leaving them to fall a few feet onto the mossy ground. He could see little but the outline of a few people, which he walked towards, and there he found Shun, Annie, and little Tsuki, Shun's small black cat. he had called out to them, and Annie had limped over without a word.
"What the hell is this?"

1) Pencil
2) Map
3) Phone
4) Earphones
5) Keys

Camilla "Mia" Oliver
Time: IDK
Interaction with: Papa's Team
Mood: Confused and Scared
_________________________________________________________________________________________

The park was lively as ever as Camilla was left in the care of Shun to watch over her while Linda had ran off to fetch her luggage as it had just been delivered from Norway. As Linda was gone, Camilla was left alone with strangers though she did know a few like Annie and Shun, sadly, she had no clue where Annie was but it was best she stayed close to Shun then disobey Linda again.

Quietly observing - listening to the conversations - the others chat among each other, a loud honk from a nearby car interrupted their bonding time as a man who she believed was to be their teacher, announce that the cookout was to be in session. As the roll call was to be announced, a voice spoke over him as the once cheerful time was replaced with a cold tension,"Who?" She thought confused who was talking. She thought it was another student among their group but the way he spoke was eerie and his name... If she remember correctly from the Japanese she had learn from Shimako, that name was not a name some parent would give to a child.

As she was about to speak up, everyone started running and out of reflexes, she also was about to make a run for it until something caught her. Letting out a scream, Camilla tried to break her way free from her sphere prison by banging her cane against it but she couldn't make a single dent into the bubble. Hearing the sound of gasps and screams, Camilla quickly covered her ear as the sound of bone cracking and the cries of their soon-to-be homeroom teacher was now... something she was happy she couldn't see but the sound of his death made Camilla want to vomit,"This man... Fu- whatever his name is some crazy mad man with weird god powers..." She thought as she felt helpless without her eyesight but even with it, what good would it do to get her out of whatever she was in.

His laughter echoed through the park like a mad man and through his laughter he spoke of two choices that she would only hear in stories,"To be a hero or... fall into the depth of darkness as a villian... why? What kind of question is that?!" She mumbled getting annoyed by him and the fact that he said that he'll wait in the end, it made her sick to know that they would meet again,"I don't wish to meet the like of you! Let us go!" Camilla cried out while cussing in Norwegian towards him but her voice soon died down as everything became silent,"Where are we?" She questioned now scared as there was no one near her other than some voices unfamiliar to her,"H-hello?... Shun? Annie?" She called out though it was not likely she would see them again... Not for a long while that is.

[tabs][/tabs][tabs][/tabs]​

• Ravenwood Uniform
    Panda socks
    Shoes

• 7b0c9b2fc2725a44a9513f8d2f4812e1.png

• Phone |No Signal|
    Cane

[Spoili]This was all done by phone so there's gonna be a lot of errors, colors going missing, and many other things so deal with it because I struggled a lot to make a post! >:V[/spoili]

Rift
Afternoon
Interaction: @DoughGuy @Tsu

Having finished cleaning his violin, Akio was sitting back and relaxing, his head laying back on his large bag. When Mr. Barlow made himself known he listened quietly. He flickered a glance at Shun and was about to get more comfortable for roll call when suddenly a unfamiliar voice spoke out. the voice was cocky and arrogant without even meaning to be so. Yet it was the voice of someone who was making a show rather then speaking plainly and he turned to look at the man. His loose clothing meant nothing to him but immediately his eyes were drawn to the gauntlets and he marveled at their strange connection to the man. He was about to open his mouth to question when suddenly he noticed something in his prepeherial and moved on instinct rather then conscious thought at the last moment. Something wet landed where he once was and he took long enough to glimpse as he moved that it was a bubble in an almost jelly like quality before it suddenly shot to him before he could even untighten from his roll. The sudden change of direction was a complete unexpected and the bubbled slammed into his chest trapping him like everyone else. For a moment his chest tightened in fear and he wondered if he could even breath now. Akio took a breath and breathed fine however so he simply continued to breath normally though he did not notice the slight hitch of adrenaline in his breathing.

The man was laughing, almost in burst of giggles as he caught them all. The attempts of no one around him whether threw pure force, blade, or even cats claws made no dent in the bubble so he didnt even attempt. Rather he just watched the man trying to see his next move as if could stare through him and see the future beyond. A single need of sweat and his warm body suddenly turned cold as he heard the man's next words and Mr. Barlow was lifted into the air. In surreal way he knew what would happen next even if his whole being and body denied it. This was impossible, this was inhuman, he didnt have this power and he wasn't gonna kill with it. He was wrong on all counts and sucked in a breath that he didnt release even after he fell to the ground. His body was perfectly still as he looked at the sickening sight of his broken body on the floor. Everything in his mind suddenly snapped into focus with startling clarity and he stared at Setsu. This man was dangerous, he could kill them at any time. As of now he was a hostage to the strange power of this man as he started to speak again.

'A hero or a villain?' He thought himself as the man spoke. He had always seen himself as a leader, a future politician and commander who would guide the lives of many around him. But good and evil had never come to mind. Good and evil were relative terms. Hitler had been hated around the world but he had been loved by the German people of his time and even some now. The man who was evil to others was loved by many. Same with Julius Caesar and Alexander the Great, they were loved and hated in equal measure. There was no such thing as a superhero, that was beyond human capability. 'But this isn't human, he is beyond that level.' His mind realized with just a bit of a start. The man wasn't human, he had just used these bubbles which had impossible abilities to capture him and kill Mr. Barlow. With powers like that was something like a hero and a villain possible? As he continued speaking Akio began to think this man thought so. In fact he seemed to want to push them to that possibility. He said it was curiosity that drove him to do this, this game of his. This capture and killing had only been nothing to him as he sent them up into the void.

For a moment Akio almost panicked, for a moment believing he was wrong and that the man simply was gonna kill them but when there was no change in the bubble he relaxed. The didn't struggle or panic while in the bubbles, instead he calmly stretched, testing the flexibility of the bubble as he stretched his lean muscles against it. He found he could move but the bubble would never pop as he suspected. Not that he was sure that he would want it to pop here anyway. It almost seemed like they were among the stars with no where to fall. He may just have floated here till he either died from lack of oxygen or if there was some starvation. They had split into 3 groups and he knew only one of his current group as the only person he had talked to was Annie. He wondered about her for a moment. The man seemed to think this was a test of sort, would she be at a disadvantage because of her injuries? He frowned at that idea before shaking it from his mind. He could help her now if necessary and there were others he may need to help as well. They were drifting a bit from each other on individual currents but still they moved in the same direction as they floated on. Akio got as comfortable as he could but also ready to react at anytime, this ride wouldn't last forever.

He was soon proved right and he approached a second rift. He tensed himself ready and when the bubble burst as it come threw the rift he was prepared. He landed on his feet pushing forward and landing in a roll before stopping in a crouch before standing up smoothly and looking around. The place where he had been dropped was foggy but two shapes were in the distance, just barely visible. He took inventory of what he had. He still had his fist wraps but his phone was gone. He had just a bit of money on him but that was useless here. He frowned, seemed he would be going in empty handed. Hoping they were friendly's he strode through the mist till he saw who they were and let out a sigh of relief he didn't know he was holding. "Hey are you guys alright?" He asked his voice ringing out strongly and surprisingly calm even to him as he stepped only a few feet away from them. He looked at Shun. "Have you seen any of the others?" He said before looking at annie to beseech the same question.

Fist wraps
Some money

| EARLY EVENING |
| PARK -> VOID |
| @Zombehs Kir @PandaChu Camilla |

Nascha continued standing as others made their way closer to the teacher in an attempt to hear what was being said. Of course he was going to call roll. She had always hated when her name came up. Half of the time, no one knew how to pronounce it. It was almost always 'Natcha Kneesawood.' If by chance the teacher pronounced her first name right, her surname was guaranteed to be butchered. She sucked in her cheeks and made a strange squeaking sound as he began.

"Is there a Fushinsetsu present? I most definitely think there is. Not to mention, who but I is more important to talk about. Shame on you, Mr. Barlow for ever thinking otherwise. Alas, it truly...truly...breaks my heart...truly."

The voice was shocking and out of place. Nascha turned on her heels to see who it belonged to. She stepped back almost as a reflex upon seeing his appearance. This was wrong. Slowly she began to back up, trying not to draw his attention. Her hand reached to touch Kir's arm in hopes that he would follow her. This wasn't right. Nothing about this was right. As soon as the 'bubble's started to appear from the sky, Nascha let go of her inhibitions and began to run, only to be enveloped before she could go much further. She punched, scratched, and kicked at the elastic surface to no avail. Realizing that her escape was useless, the girl clenched her fists and turned back to the man who called himself Fushinsetsu, whatever that meant.

"N-Now...that I-I have...e-everyone's attention...I-I suppose w-we could...h-have a talk...? F-First...No adults allowed. Up ya go, Mr. Barlow!"

Brown eyes widened in fear as she watched the man ascend into the sky. She stared in horror, unable to take her eyes away. As the bubble popped and Barlow's screams pierced Nascha's ears and she dropped to her knees, covering her ears with the palms of her hands. A sickening crunch and splatter shook her core as she closed her eyes at the last second. She trembled and forced herself to open her eyes, to only see spots of blood sliding down the slick sides of her bubble. At that moment, she collapsed and all went dark.

A short time later, Nascha began to stir. She felt like she had been hit by a bus and her bed was much softer than usual. What had happened at the cookout? She couldn't remember for the life of her. All she knew was that her nightmare was not something she wanted to think about again.

"H-hello?... Shun? Annie?"

It wasn't someone she recognized. Was she in someone else's room? Why did they sound so frightened? Slowly, Nascha opened her eyes and immediately jumped back from shock. Her body resumed shaking as she sat up and pulled her knees to her chest. "Nascha," she managed to spit out in response to the girl, though her voice was so soft she doubted it could be heard.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Aimi Minako and Katherine Drayton[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] | Evening | Park >>> Fragment | Interaction : Shun : @Tsu | Indirect: All in Fragment |[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]As Aimi waited, the same voice from earlier piped up once more. It appeared that the girl had indeed followed her, and the petite girl felt a happy, leaping sensation in her gut.[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]Ah, a friend.[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]That was surprisingly fast,[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]she thought happily, a slight grin forming on her face. But, it faded a bit when she processed what the girl had said.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"You can call me Class President. I'm in room 211."[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]Class...President?[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Aimi's smile no longer reached her eyes. Was she one of those fabled stuck up rich kids that she hated ever-so much? She looked nice enough, though…. Aimi's face resumed the slightly nervous look that it had after she barraged Hippy Cat Man with all of her 'burning questions.' Katherine pursed her lips, taking notice of Aimi's less than happy look. She would have done something about the face, maybe clear her doubts or might even confirm her thoughts, but a voice intercepted the action. Twisting the fabric of her bumble bee colored uniform, the girl realized the voice from behind, calling attention to her floormates.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]After 'Class President' turned away from her and faced someone else, Aimi realized who it was; the teacher guy. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Mr...Barlow? Barlin?[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] She couldn't remember. For now, he would be Teacher Man. That makes two; H.C.M, and T.M. She would have to remember that, just in case she couldn't remember their actual names. Though, she could slip up and call them by those nicknames...It had happened before. Aimi blew a long strand of dark hair out of her eyes. If it did, it wouldn't matter. She'd just try and cover it up. During her inner monologue, said HCM spoke, answering all of her questions with a kind, somewhat pitying smile. He already saw her as a child… How annoying. She would have to fix that later. Maybe if she had a nice set of--[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Aish, I forgot his name…[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]Katherine kept some of her attention towards her teacher, but picked up her upperclassman talking to her new found friend, answering her questions. The girl raised her hands behind her back and lifted her hair up, holding it up like a ponytail and then dropping it, letting her muddy brown hair whip against her back. Rini flickered her eyes back at the RA and then the teacher.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Let's take this one at a time. Firstly, you're welcome for the assistance with your luggage."[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]He must be some gentleman to help her...or maybe a bell boy.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] "[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]As your RA, I'm here to help."[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]Is that what they call it nowadays?[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]Rini grinned inwardly at her little joke[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"As for your questions, well...Ravenwood is a pretty small school, given its private at all. Each class usually runs with sixteen or seventeen students, and as a whole the high school encompasses about 1000 students. Overall, the classes are pretty ordinary. There will be seven periods of fifty minutes each. The first period is home room which is actually a pretty fun class. After homeroom, you'll attend your actual subjects and stuff. Tomorrow in home room, everyone will be required to schedule any electives which in turn encompass the sixth and seventh period of the day. As for clubs, Ravenwood Academia shares extracurricular actives with the college, so there should be plenty of activities which will interest your tastes."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Aimi blinked, quickly storing each answer in the back of her mind. The main part of her was focused on mumbling a quick "Thank you" and noticing the other familiar voice that was begging to be heard. Turning around, Aimi found herself next to the nameless girl from earlier, and facing the teacher. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Oh, so that's what he sounded like up close. Creepy old man. Better avoid him when possible.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"....f I could have everyone's attention at least for a little while. I know everyone is having fun getting to know each other, but there are a few boring logistics I'd like to get out of the way."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Logistics? That sounded boring, like he said. Maybe he wouldn't be so bad. Or he'd be like one of those 'wannabe cool white dad' stereotypes that was like,[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Hi, fellow cool kids! What's crackalackin'?"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] (This reminded Aimi too much of her very own dad, who fit that 'wannabe cool white dad' stereotype. She cringed.)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I would rather us enjoy today's cook-out, so the faster I finish our home room discussion, the faster we can enjoy dinner and have some fun."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Yup, he certainly fit that stereotype so far. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Hey, kiddos! Wanna have some fun? Maybe we could play a bit o' B-Ball before we gotta go inside? Oh, wait, my back!"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"While I wait for everyone to gather around, let me go ahead and formally introduce myself. Mr. Barlow is the name,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"And teaching is my game!"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"And I'll be your home room teacher for the year. I have acted as the home room teacher of floor two for the past five years, and outside of that job, I am a professor in the department of Engineering at Ravenwood University. If anyone is planning on pursuing a career in engineering, feel free to talk to me later. I am more than willing to help you along that path. I think that is enough about myself for now, so once everyone is here, I'll continue."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Engineering, huh? That sounds absolutely...boring.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Do you need help?"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Almost immediately, Rini was shot down.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"I appreciate the offer, but it'll be faster if we hurry up and finish the meeting.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Shun is okay with unloading things himself, at least until we finish. He is already aware of all of this information.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]First, we will do a role call."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Turning away from the pair, he pulled a pen out of his coat pocket and began to focus on the class list which he held in his hand. Katherine rolled her eyes and sighed as she turned back to Aimi,[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]His loss if he broke his back or something.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Let us begin with the first student.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Is there an Ech...-"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Is there a Fushinsetsu present? I most definitely think there is. Not to mention, who but I is more important to talk about. Shame on you, Mr. Barlow for ever thinking otherwise. Alas, it truly...truly...breaks my heart...truly."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]A dramatic voice chimed in from nearby, and Aimi turned to face it. There sat a new boy, with light blonde hair and baggy clothing. He resembled one of those anime villains that always had those cheesy monologues. Which, he did, so far. Monologuing aside, he was still terrifying. Shadows began to appear on the ground, black orbs dragging across the park's ground. The objects which cast these shadows appeared, shimmering bubbly orbs that reflected the sunset. Eyes widening, Aimi reached forward to touch one; it consumed her figure whole, trapping her inside of the blue vicinity.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] "Wha--"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] A panicked outcry escaped her lips, and she cast a frantic glance at anyone nearby.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Katherine arched her eyebrows as she stared at the boy, she was doubting his existence. Out of the blue, on the first day a man of blond hair intruded upon the class of floor two. The opacity of the black shadow varied, as if the object it was reflecting was something other than solid. Almost immediately, Rini looked up staring at the objects floating down with ease. The watery surface touched the tip of her nose, swallowing her into a small room. The girl held her breath, as she fell to the ground from the slippery slopes of the circular wall. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Everyone was trapped. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The boy who called himself "Fushinsetsu" or whatever exhaled quietly. This was followed by a series of deranged laughter, and shaky speech.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"N-Now...that I-I have...e-everyone's attention...I-I suppose w-we could...h-have a talk...?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]F-First...No adults allowed. Up ya go, Mr. Barlow!"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]As quickly as he started, the laughter was silenced like a candle being put out. He waved his index finger, and the bubble containing their (former?) homeroom teacher floated away. Rini gazed at the teacher being lifted into the sky, all caused by the said Fushinsetsu. Aimi shut her eyes tightly. What was happening? Was this some kind of dream? It felt so real, though.. Maybe it was the day before. The day before she left, and this was all a nightmare. Katherine stared into death.[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]Oh fuck.[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]As their teacher struggled, the pale man's smile widened. The bubble continued to float, until it popped with a cheery utterance of the word. Blood-curdling screams filled the air, and they were cut off by an equally horrible splat. Katherine screamed as the man fell, she screamed when he landed a few yards away. Aimi's eyes flew open, tears filling them quickly. She could feel her heart beating out of her chest. Their teacher was dead, splattered on the ground. They were all trapped in bubbles.[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]This wasn't… It couldn't…[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Her thoughts were interrupted by the now-familiar psychotic cackling. The sickening man spoke once more:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Now that we have our little privacy, let us begin the true topic of today's meeting...a simple question...or two...for you all. If given the choice...the means....the glorious opportunity...what would you do? Would you rise as a hero to save that which is crumbling, or would you further incite chaos and fall to the depths of infamy as the villain of times? Each and every one of you...as boring and mediocre as the rest...hold potential...the spark of it at least." [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Rini stared at the mangled mess on ground, she couldn't keep her eyes away from the mess.[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]Is he going to kill us off one by one like that?[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]The girl dug her nails into the bubble while she stared off into the distance.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The boy pulled a small object out from his waist, and it expanded in layers into a dark scythe with dark purple waves emitting from its surface. Three bolts of electricity shot into the sky and exploded. Three large gashes appeared in the sky, and tears began to fall onto Aimi's cheeks. What was happening? Were they going in there? They filled with shimmering stars, and if Aimi wasn't fearing for her life in that moment, she would've noted the beauty of the rifts' scenery. That, and if it were a drawing. Not a real thing, that looked like all of existence were about to be sucked into it. Katherine felt her cheeks and ears burn as she stared up into the sky. It was hypnotizing, Rini held herself steady and slowly rose from her fallen posture. She straightened out her skirt and narrowed her eyes at the sky above.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Curiosity drives this little game of ours, and in the end...will you show me your worth...? Will you show me the hues of black and white...the strength colors which define your existence. Time will tell...but for now...I, Fushinsetsu, shall await your most...tantalizing...development."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]And so, they were all sucked into the endless void at which Aimi had feared. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The trip through the void was long and miserable; Aimi found herself looking around for familiar faces, as the amount of people there with them dropped considerably. There was Shun and his kitty; she was somewhat relieved by this. He was tall, maybe he could protect them all somehow? And who else was here… There was CP, Class President. Aimi's eyes widened again, and she quickly wiped the tears out from her dark eyes. Waving meekly over at the girl whom she now considered a friend of sorts, she tried to call out, but found that along with the park, her voice was gone. With a second flash of purple energy, the shimmering orbs passed through the second rift, in which they popped. Aimi was caught off guard by this, and she tumbled down over the mossy ground. Scraping her knee, she quickly regained her balance and sat up. Looking around, she tried to regulate her quick breathing, but found that the hazy air that she was trying to inhale was like poison, burning her throat. It caused her to start coughing, and after a few seconds, she finally regained her breath. She, again, looked around frantically for someone she knew. Not far off, she spotted Shun and his kitten again, and then CP was ahead. A few more people whom she didn't know were staggered around here and there, and Aimi sighed a breath of relief. She wasn't alone. She was alive.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Rini shifted around her small space of bubble, only to be dropped a few feet from the ground. The girl groaned and raised a hand to her head, sighing a bit. Her heart was still racing from the encounter. Her teacher was dead, she had witnessed a murder in the most bizarre way possible. Katherine ran her hands through her hair and attempted to clear her throat so she could say something. Students around her were emerging from the ground as well. It seemed like only a fraction of them were at her side, Katherine bit her chapped lips in worry,[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]Are they...dead? I can't remember what happened..[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Rising from her position on the ground, the petite girl scrambled over to where CP was. Coughing quietly, she posed a quick question, like something out of a cliche action movie. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Are you alright?"[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]Her voice was a little raspy. Aimi looked down, her face turning a little pink. Of course she wasn't alright, what a dumb question. She was probably equally shaken. Rini glanced at the girl who came to her side, it seemed like Aimi had been crying from the effects of watching someone die. Katherine gazed upwards and looked down at Aimi as she spoke,[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]"The sky is closing."[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] The girl narrowed her eyes up at the electric purple tear. The sight quickly disappeared, closing the seam up. Katherine cleared her throat, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Yeah,"[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]Her voice was higher than usual[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Yeah, I'm alright. Are you okay?" [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Hey, I..I think we should go ahead and head over to Shun, the RA guy."[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Aimi extended her hand to CP. Far off, said RA's voice echoed. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Is everyone alive and somewhat well?"[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]Raising her other arm, the 15 year old waved her arm. She was barely holding it together, as she had managed to push everything to the back of her mind in the void area. The teacher's mangled remains, the sky ripping, the bubbles. All she had to focus on right now was not breaking down into a huddled pile of tears and screams. In a somewhat shaky voice, she called out,[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]"Aimi and.."[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]I didn't ask her name. Shiiiiiit….[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]Leaning over to CP, she asked quietly, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"What's your actual name?"[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]Katherine cleared her throat again and whispered into Aimi's ear.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Ah, Aimi and Rini over here!"[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]Aimi brushed off her dirt covered uniform, and pulled off the top layer. The air was humid and heavy, and she was already starting to get tired. This reminded her of her former living place, and she didn't like it all that much. She was always drowsy there. She tied the long-sleeved shirt around her waist, allowing it to drape over her backside, and giving her more coverage that the skirt didn't provide. Up ahead, there was a small group beginning to assemble.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"C'mon, we should go over there,"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] she mumbled to Rini. Grasping the other girl's hand tightly, Aimi helped Rini up. The two girls headed into the direction of the familiar voice, Aimi coughed again, and posed the same question everyone else was, the panic that she had managed to keep contained began to seep out onto her face, her expression one of pure nervousness and fear. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"D-does anyone know where we are?"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] A tall, dark haired boy spoke over her, saying [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Hey, are you guys alright?" [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]in an oddly calm manner. Aimi noted to be wary of that one. He spoke again, directing his question to the RA. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Have you seen any of the others?"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Coughing once more, Aimi waved. "[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Some of the others are here, if you would just look do--"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] She cut herself off. The blonde boy that stood next to her in the lobby spoke in a rougher way. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"What the hell is this?"[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]He grumbled, and Aimi elbowed Rini, making a gesture that signaled 'not handling this well.'[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]"S-so...uh..does anyone have some kind of idea as to where we are?" [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Katherine stood up a bit and glanced at the scene, taking it all in and huffed out some air, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"It appears that we are…"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] She swallowed and repeated her words, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"It appears as though we have to stay together."[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]No fucking duh, but it seems like a few appear to be more...dull than the rest.[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]Katherine shifted most of her chocolate colored hair back and did a quick 360, dragging Aimi along,[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]"For now, I suggest that we find a safe place to discuss this. That man....he seemed to have taken us somewhere and I don't want to end up like a mangled mess back at the park."[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] She cursed in her head for her shaky voice, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Shun, Aimi…"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] She spoke out the only two names she knew out of the group, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"...what do you think we should do?" [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Aimi heard her name and looked up from the ground. "Uhm...I think… We should look and see if there's anyone else. Certainly, we should stick together, but...if there's anyone else out there...they're as disoriented as we are. And, alone. So we need to...find them." She looked down again, ending her grand master plan with 'I guess.'[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] "But, if...if anyone else has any ideas…?" [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]"I agree with Aimi. Mr. RA? Your input please, as well as anyone else's."[/BCOLOR] [/BCOLOR]​

|Into Osctesh|
|Beyond the village border|
|Interactions: @Jerelin @PandaChu |

The abysmal void dissipated around then, defogging and clearing up to reveal gray clouded skies. The chirping of birds, cries of cicadas, and wind stifling through the thick branches and leaves of towering trees cut the ominous quiet of the once inhabited void. Soon, sight was of the world was finally granted to the two. Immediately they were encompassed tree lines surrounding the poorly mended makeshift roads built from cobble and dug Earth. North of the two bewildered women laid a single, one way path leading to a peasant village seen through the clearing. A tower of smoke rose from above the top of the trees marking activity and civilization.
|The Wilderness|
|Conflict on the main road|
|Interactions: @ElBell @ERode @Zombehs |

From the aimless void, the three young adults dropped onto a windy grassland, marred by poor care and battle damaged. Dents in the Earth and brown patches of malnourished grass ruined what used to be a thriving, healthy prairie. The land declined, shaping into a small hillside with a wide, packed stone road leading towards a treeline to the East, and a stone walled province with a looming fortification rising high above the walls to the West, sitting along the horizon. The clank of metal and scuffle of greaves on stone could be heard from the roads... "You three!" A muffled masculine voice, ringing the his metal helmet called out. "What matter of Witchcraft do you culverts harbor! Speak cretins!" At the foot of the hill, standing on the edge of the road a Knight in Renaissance styled armor protruded a long lance towards the three, with a tower shield with an emblem of a Griffon forced down into the soil in front of him. From behind seven more similarly outfitted soldiers stood at the ready.

THE MIST

The Void
Time: ???
Interactions: Tsu Fragment​

Akio looked at the two girls who walked out of the mist and breathed out a sigh of relieve and while still calm and blank his face softened ever so softly. "Searching for the others isn't necessary." He said in a clear voice, speaking right after she asked the question. "From what i saw when we were caught that man opened 3 portals like the one that sent us here and split us into groups. All the other students went threw the other portals, to us they may as well be in a different world. They'll be together like us but we won't be able to to help them." He said calmly looking at the 4 people around him. "Even if they are here we will not be able to find them in the mist, we would be stumbling around blind." He said point out a few points about their current situation. "We were lucky to find each other. As for where we are..." For a moment in clear voice faltered displaying just a bit of unease. "I dont know, but i dont think we will be able to leave easy." He looked Katherine. "We likely won't be killed outright like Mr. Barlow but that man seems to be playing a game with us."

He took a step back and seemed to be thinking, his eyebrows scrunching up ever so slightly as his forehead furrowed. "However whatever game he is playing with us we don't know the rules or objective... I have a few theories but none of them concrete. But if we not careful this game may turn deadly, that man has no problems killing." He said remembering the fate of Mr. Barlow. "But for some reason he is giving us at least a chance to live." He didn't say that this game may all be for his sport and they may die in the end no matter their efforts, it was unnecessary information and would have been cruel to allude to the possibility. "And i mean to take advantage of that and keep everyone here alive." He said his voice confident. "That means we can't keep still, if we do he may kill us for not playing his game. While i'm not usually one for giving into a mad man that man has powers beyond human comprehension." He took a breath while he prepared to explain his plan.

"I dont know what comes next but we have to move but we shouldn't move recklessly. No one should ever be alone, if you get separated our chances of finding you are slim. As a group even if we can't link up now you will be able to help each other. Move in groups of two as a buddy system and watch each others back." He looked at Aimi and Rini and gave a small, calming smile. "You said your names were Aimi and Rini right? You two stay together and." He turned looking at Annie and Shun. "You two stay together as well." He said not knowing Annie's name. "If theres any objections speak now." He said crossing his arms before he suddenly seemed to remember something. "Oh i forgot something... My name is Akio Soma, its a pleasure to meet you though i wish it was under better circumstances." He said inclining his head in greeting.

Fist wraps
Some money

Grey skies, can't tell time.
Fuck if I know, looks late medieval?

Suffice to say that shit has happened, and things look dicey. Hanging out with Darius and Echo. @ERode @ElBell

He followed behind Nascha, though Kir kept at the edge of gathered students given his larger stature. It was easy enough to see what was happening and hear the teacher's voice over the heads of his shorter classmates. The time had really run off though, and he looked aside to the setting sun as the teacher began to call out names for attendance. The voice that interrupted put Kir on the edge inexplicably though, and he quickly searched the park for whoever it was. It didn't prove to be difficult as the male sat himself out in the open for all to see, and he felt his body tense as he observed the strange individual. He didn't look all that threatening, aside from the strange things that covered his hands, but there was just something that Kir instinctively felt was off about this person. He didn't dare look away from the "person", but he did begin to edge away at the touch on his arm.

His eyes strayed from the oddity lounging on the picnic table to the shadows that suddenly appeared to the ground before he naturally followed up to look at the cause. While his mind struggled to comprehend the fact that there were bubbles floating down on them, Kir wasn't so shocked to not understand that he probably didn't want to get touched by those things. His knees bent and he threw himself to the side as moving back was impossible with the other students in the way. The sight of the spheres engulfing others was not lost on Kir, but he didn't have long to simply watch as the bubble sped after him once more. Dropping to the ground just managed to have the bubble pass over him, and his priorities were shuffled about in that time. Yet before he could get back to his feet, Kir felt something envelop his feet and his fingers dug into the dirt desperately. His struggles proved useless and in moments he was completely encased in the thin prison.

He'd already seen the futile efforts of his peers, so he simply simmered in anger as he watched the happenings from within. Anger joined the mix of emotions he experienced at the grating sound of Fushinsetsu's laughter and for one of the few times he could recall, Kir would have loved nothing more than to smash his fist against that blonde-framed face. Yet even that feeling was washed aside by the emotion of dread he felt welling up as he helplessly watched the monster toy with the man that now didn't seem like he'd be teaching them anything.

Despite knowing the futility of it, Kir wasn't able to stop himself from renewing his efforts to try and break free. It was too much. Too much like a scene he had watched before, and he hated this as much as he did the memory of that day. The multi-tool was flung from his hand as the bubble snapped back in place when he finally let his body fall with the sickening crunch of Mr. Barlow's death. Laughter rang out to empty ears and Kir could only continue to stare at the mangled corpse that lay at the monster's feet, unable to look away from the slowly spreading pool of red.

His stare was only broken when a pulsing purple appeared at the edge of his vision. A shift of his head upwards revealed the scythe, and like its holder the weapon seemed inherently wrong in some manner, enough so that it caused him to shiver the longer he looked at it. Despite the sensation, Kir refused to look away and he simply grit his teeth as he tried to contain his emotions. They were a mess right now, but the most prominent was channeled and focused, allowing him some modicum of focus to deal with those that lay under. As the prisons began to rise towards the cracks in the sky, he finally turned to look away from Fushinsetsu. 'I'm going to pay you back for this,' he vowed in his mind before the world he knew vanished and was replaced with one much more plain, but at the same time far more surreal.

Surrounded by near complete darkness with only the soft light of what looked to be distant stars, Kir let his body collapse with a shaky breath. He fumbled around the spherical prison for his dropped multi-tool and upon finding it, began to fiddle with its parts with an unsteady hand. "Holy shit…" There was a spike of dislike as Kir heard just how shaken his voice was and he decided that speaking was not how he wanted to try and deal with the thoughts on his mind. The click of tools being extended or stowed away was somewhat relaxing and in moments the shivers had faded and his hands were able to manipulate the piece more easily. With a deep sigh, he tried to start dealing with things one at a time.

'Mr. Barlow...' While the scene was still fresh and vivid in his mind, Kir couldn't put too much thought on it. The current situation was just that much more pressing and aside from the feelings of regret and sadness that swirled in his gut at the man's death he forced the thought out of his mind. There wasn't anything else for him to do, and Kir wasn't about to let himself die because he couldn't move on and put it aside.

As for everything else, there wasn't anything else he could do but accept it at face value. He pushed against the bubble's walls and felt it press back against him, the pressure and slick sensation all very real. 'This is not a very encouraging first day...' The thought caused him to scoff and shake his head, surprised such a comment would have come to him at the moment. There wasn't much time for anything else though as the bubble drifted towards another rift in space. Any attempts to push the bubble of path were essentially useless as it strayed off to the side for a brief moment at most before aligning itself once more. As the darkness receded and his vision filled with white, Kir clipped his multi-tool back into its holder and braced himself.

Kir managed to not eat a mouthful of dirt as he was spit out of the rift in space. He still fell to his knees afterwards as his head swam, but a few moments of shut eye managed to drive the worse of it off. The sensation of solid ground underneath him helped, and digging his fingers into the dry soil was surprisingly comforting. When he finally reopened his eyes, he noticed the two others with him rather than their surroundings first. They weren't people he'd introduced himself, but he did vaguely recognize them as students who had been at the park or he'd seen elsewhere. While he would have liked to introduce himself and maybe build some rapport, a muted but still loud voice forced Kir to turn.

There were many things he wanted to note as his eyes swept over the landscape around the three of them, but his gaze was forced to the group standing below them. 'The hell...' While he was by no means knowledgeable, Kir could recognize the equipment wielded by the individuals below. The loadout was a bit strange in his opinion given the men must have hardly been able to move and yet seemed to be a patrol, but he didn't let his thoughts run for too long. There was still the matter of how to reply to think about, and it didn't look like the man would wait long for an answer. "None sir! I'm not too sure what happened either." In the end, he settled with a simplistic and somewhat truthful reply, hoping it would prevent the eight combatants from deeming them threats. Kir didn't think they would be able to keep up with their equipment, but also sorely did not want to put that assumption to the test.
  • Phone (Oneplus)
    Earbuds
    Wallet (Student ID, Driver's License, Credit & Debit Card, $40 (Two $20s))
    Keychain (Dorm. Room Key, House Key, & Lock Keys)
    Leatherman Multi-tool (Holder hooked into belt)
    Bradley Timepiece (Left wrist)

Last edited:
ffc7afcb63daf12d2c97cea2e714503c.jpg

[spoili]OOC Note: Welcome to the ---------------- ! It may not be 100% accurate, you may point out discrepancies to me. I had to bunny your characters just a little, my apologies. Enjoy your stay~ [/spoili]​

Pop!

Matthew was the first to land. Upon the warm wood floor, the polish long since worn off, but still clean despite strewn gashes and scratched. More than enough lights lit the room, giving it a warm, surreal glow. Upbeat, jazz-like music was playing nearby, but the sound was muffled.

Pop!

Puck dropped a foot away from Matthew, on the same floor. The wasn't a big room, maybe no larger than four-by-four. Matthew rushed to the orange-haired individual--

Pop! Pop! Pop!

It wasn't a large room. The three arriving students haphazardly fell right on top of Matthew and Puck.

Thud! Thud! Thud!

Looking around, the room was filled with... coats. Each wall, left, right, and behind them, stood a rolling coat-rack, each teaming with fancy, shiny, long fur coats, each looking more expensive than the last. The fourth wall had a large, doorless opening. Past it, about three feet away from the entrance of the small, coat-filled room, was a large, long wooden table.

[spoili]best map ever:
d0931e8decb5142eb1e6ff4872a49d5a.jpg
[/spoili]

"Mil, I recall saying..." Tall, dark-haired, and blue-eyed. He emerged in the doorless opening, his eyebrows popping up as he viewed the pile of children in the center of the coat-filled room. Then, he sighed, looking none-too-happy, and threw his head rightwards. "EUNICE!" he boomed, his voice traveling. "EUNICE!

For a moment, the jazz music sounded louder, fading fast. "That's one way to save me from the absent treatment, Barn, but I--" just as the man in the brown fedora-like hat had, she trailed off as she saw the pile of children in the center of the coat-filled room. But unlike the man, Barn, she smiled as if she'd just seen a group of baby chicks. "Now isn't this a shock."
Flapper-01589v-cropped.jpg

"You tell that dumbdora this ain't no place for her kids to--"

"Hold on, Barn," she held up a hand to him, her eyes falling over each child, stopping on Patrick. She looked back at her hat-adorned friend, her smile guilty as ever, "That's Betty's kid, alright."

He was red in the face by now, his lips a thin, harsh line. "If the boss--"

"Don't get all sore, Barn, I'll take 'em to Betty." She waved the five children over to her, "Come on now, Henry, bring your friends," she turned right, leading the group to the hallway. Down the hall was a pair of large double-doors. She looked back to check if they were following, the funny clothes on them really sinking in. "Bunch of thespians," she said with a small, amused smile.

Bursting through the two doors, the muffled music of before burst forth. Before them,
45b7c79190827647858250da56b4d0b8.jpg
the children that had followed saw a brimming dancefloor, bars on the walls to their left, and to their right, barmen in fancy white button-ups and black bowties, waiters attempting to maneuver through the dancers to the tables, drinks in hands, drinks on tables, drinks spilled on the floor. It smelled of booze, bodies, but most prominent, tobacco. Every third person had a cigarette in their mouth, lighting up, or smushing a just-finished butt. There was enough smoke in the air of the space to cause a light haze.

"Betty!" Eunice called over the music, waving to the lady in a pink-shaded fur stole. "You won't believe who I found in the coat-keep."

Betty, laughing at some joke the gentleman beside her had told, looked over at Eunice, and then the group of children who'd been the center of strange looks and dismissive shrugs. She threw up her head and laughed anew, "I was on my toes wondering when they'd hit this drum," her stopped momentarily on Patrick, "Hen-- phew," she touched her heart with her hand, "I thought my boy was in the center of the sneaks."

Eunice opened her glossed mouth, looking between Betty and Patrick. Then gently smacked her forefingers onto her fair forehead. "I'm a kluck, through and through."

"You thought so too?" The girls shared a laugh. "That'd have been a real wurp."

Eunice looked back at the 'thespians'. "I haven't the slightest what to do with you lot."

"They're here, aren't they?" Betty reached her fair arm out, hailing the bartender. "Five sarsaparillas!"

"Sarsaparilla? Come on, Bets," Eunice looked back at the children conglomerate. "I think they came in here looking for something stronger," she finished with a wink to her raven-haired friend.

"They're children, Eunice."

"Nonsense, they're practically adults!"

"I have to side with this snake-charmer," came a male voice. He was in a black suit, wearing a grey fedora, looking at the scene before him with just as much amusement as anyone else. "Coffee for the lot, on me," he spoke.

Eunice brought her gloved hand to her lips, laughing through her fingers. "Clever, Dick," she looked at the children, "Laps on me, children, if you don't care for the kids' drinks coming your way," she offered with a slight nod of her head towards the bar.

DESCISION:
Looks like you have three offers. What will you be having?

| Day 1 in ---------------- |
| Time: ☾ |
| Location: Some Fancy Soirée |
| Parties Involved: Iphie @Click This, Patrick @TerraBooma, Kyouko @Skyswimsky, Matthew @VengefulPeanut, Puck @AutumnWyvern |

mistworld.png

| The Mist |
| ??? |
| @Kitt @AiDee @Greenrust @DoughGuy @The_J |

A sigh of relief exhaled from Shun in response to Annie's approach from the misty afar. Rather than speak, Annie choose to simply nod in his direction; an expected response given past experiences of her cold disposition, though her current appearance seemed far more daunting with the knife and stance she held. Unfazed by the girl's approach was Tsuki who immediately bounded the distance to its friend and began happily rubbing itself against her left leg. In response to his pet's actions, a smile formed on Shun's face as he began lightly chuckling. The interaction was a minimalistic pleasure at best, yet given the events which had occurred, anything positive was a shining light in the darkness which seemed to plague their current existence. Overall, Shun was feeling calm; a state of being which surprised even himself, though his complaints were minimal as he began considering the situation from a widened perspective. Including himself, six bubbles journeyed through whatever void led them to their current destination. This in turn implied the presence of four other students, trapped in a similar fate and hopefully present somewhere near. Opening his mouth, Shun intended to voice his conclusions towards Annie, but he was quickly interrupted by the question of a familiar voice. Only three left to find.

"Your guess is as good as mine, Jason. It's good to see you're alive, though."

Should they be moving, or should they be staying put? Were they safe, or were they in danger?
These were but a few of the questions flooding Shun's conscious with the weight of decisions that could determine the outcome of their lives. Whether he saw himself as a leader or not, he was bound to be branded as one given his position as the student's RA. In an ordinary reality, managing students and their daily decisions had become commonplace for the teen, yet in a world where he was just as confused as they were, what more than a pseudo-display of strength and leadership could he manage? His thoughts were once again interrupted by the call of a voice. This time another male student whom he faintly recognized as Akio. All that remained were two more students. Akio's questions were concerned with the welfare of the remaining two individuals, though Shun was fairly certain of their safety. If everyone's arrival remained consistent with his own, then they were likely close by and hopefully unharmed. If anything, remaining in one place brought about a greater probability of success rather than venturing in search of their location.

"We should probably sta...---"

As he predicted, a pair of girls soon made their arrival. One of which was quickly recognized by her extremely petite figure, while the other remained a mystery until his mind began to recollect the picture of his residents. Aimi and Katherine, he concluded. The pair arrived with their own set of questions which were soon addressed by the male known as Akio. Overall, his initial logic was sound, though his advice quickly trailed into the ramblings of someone just as confused as everyone else. While the others might have continued to listen, Shun's attention shifted to their surroundings. The world was peculiar. Not only did the heavy mist inhibit ease of breath, its very presence seemed to saturate the air with a sense of humidity in lieu of the chilled environment. Visibility was limited, and Shun was left to his sense of touch as he began inspecting the ground below. Cold and mossy were his initial conclusions before he dug his fingers into the earth, upheaving a handful of what felt to be ordinary soil and dirt. A sudden gust of chilled air blew through the area, though the density of the mist hardly lessoned in response. If anything, it seemed to further thicken as the sound of whistling wind echoed in a manner that almost resembled faint whispers.

"The pairings sound great, Akio. Also thank you for your introduction, but I have a gut feeling that we should really be moving. The wind is giving me shivers, and I don't think its from the cold."

The sound of whispers seemed to intensify, and in time, individual words became audible to those who listened. Utterances of "Life," "Envy," "Forfeit," began to fill the air, slowly becoming louder as the mist began to swirl around the area of their group. With a blood curdling howl, a large shadowy figure seemed to approach from the distance, and in time, it leaped into the air just above Shun's position. As the figure began its descent, its appearance became somewhat visible; a grey dire wolf with fangs intending to sink into the teen's throat. Immediately, Shun's eyes locked onto the wolf with a darkened expression encompassing the teen's face, though the serious nature quickly faded into a panicked state of being as the teen, attempting to run, tripped over his own feet instead. The sound of ripping flesh echoed into the air, and a scream of pain exploded from Shun who fell to the ground, grasping his bloodied arm, which had suffered a scratch from a claw. The wolf landed a short distance from Shun's body, but rather than continue its attack, the beast faded back into the mist, and the sounds of whispers once again began to intensify.

"W-We n-need to m-move."

Shun's tone was pained and struggled as he attempted to regain his breath through the heavy mist which plagued the vicinity. Without waiting for a response, the teen began moving in the direction opposite from which the wolf had vanished. Their group had no chance of out running the beast, though with luck, a form of shelter was somewhere near.

Unless they choose to move in the direction of the wolf, a cliff was the groups destination after a short distance forward. At the edge of the cliff, the sound of running water was audible, and the density of the mist lessened to the point of minor visibility. Just below was the appearance of a riverbed, and although the drop from the cliff was only about twelve feet, the depth of the river was unknown. In reality, the fall was entirely survivable without injury; a fact that remained unknown to the group at hand.​

[I dun even know da time]
[I dun even know da location]
[Team DEK: Darius, Echo, and Kir]

Darius…woke up. Rubbing his eyes and yawning, he slowly rolled out of his bed, before casting a gaze over to the patio. Outside, the sun was setting, and he realized, then, that he must have fallen asleep while packing. The boy grimaced, as it meant that he had missed out on the 'mandatory' event at the auditorium as well. A shame, but, whatever. He stretched out his back till it popped, decided that there was no longer a need to put on his school uniform, and stood up.

It was going to get colder soon, with the purple-blues of night time creeping as the sun disappeared. At least he didn't have a shift at work that day. Flicking out his phone and making another displeased expression when it showed that it needed charging, Darius searched through his backpack for the charger, plugging it in as soon as possible.

The time read that of 9:54 PM, and his email application popped up with a '1' in its corner. Opening it up, the boy sighed at the email from his RA. A 10PM orientation meeting? If that morning's lack of enthusiasm was anything to go by, it sounded like it would be an immense pain in the ass. Probably just boring-ass floor rules and then a bunch of brain-killing icebreaker games introducing him to people he'd forget about by the next morning. Nevertheless, he needed to ask SOMEONE about what had happened in the auditorium that day and, with a grunt, Darius shrugged on his shoes and made up his bed.

Now, the question was, what was he going to bring? It didn't sound like he'd need to bring his phone, at the very least. Same with his laptop and his backpack. It'd be useful to bring his wallet though, if by the offchance they go out to eat a late dinner together. Room keys were a definite must, while…hm…he WAS craving some Gigi Jelly Drinks and Ruffles today. Reorganizing the contents of his backpack, Darius hefted it up once more, did a few basic stretches, and walked out of his room, locking the door behind him.

Yup, he was totally prepared for whatever idiocy might occur from today's orientation meeting.

When he reached the ground floor, though, no one was there. Not at all. Was it called off? Naw, he didn't get an e-mail or whatever regarding its cancellation, after all. Stepping out of the dorms and walking outwards, Darius explored for a few minutes, before finally spotting a large group of people gathering at the Park. It wasn't hard to notice them, really, considering it was late at night and most other students would have already been clubbing by then. As he walked towards them, Darius began to think up of excuses of why he was late.

At least, that's what he tried to do.

After all, thinking was hard when he was suddenly encased in a bubble. For a moment, Darius wondered if it was part of the icebreakers that the email had referred to, but quickly discarded that idea when one of the bubbles floated up into the air. For a moment, the sphere stood there, suspended peacefully in the night sky.

Then, it popped, and less than a seconds worth of terrified, mind-scarring screaming could be heard before a sickening crunch followed. The man who had been inside that bubble was now dead. This was definitely not a game.

He was too far away to hear what was being said, but at the same time, he had no desire to hear it anyways. All he knew was that, as his own bubble began to float up into the sky, this was definitely one hell of a weirdass dream. He'd probably wake up after he 'died' too, right?

Yeah, that sounded about right.

Darius closed his eyes, calmed his drumming heart, and waited for the vertigo that would be accompanied with death.

It didn't happen. Seconds stretched into minutes, and minutes became years as he waited for his eventual demise…yet, it didn't happen. Slowly, the boy opened his eyes, only to realize that this fictional reality of his was continuing onwards, with no end in sight. He pinched himself. He slapped himself. He punched himself.

Yet the dream did not go away, and here he was, floating in space, surrounded by lights that could be stars. A gentle journey, as if he was floating down a gentle river, drifting towards…what? A lake? The ocean? A waterfall?

And, just as suddenly as tranquility was grant, it was taken away. Gravity finally took ahold of him, and Darius found his face just a feet away from dirty ground. Bringing up his arms in front of him, he fell arm-first onto the dusty, hard earth, maintaining his balance for two seconds, before falling flat on his stomach. Needless to say, it wasn't comfortable at all. Darius crawled onto his knees, praised himself for his decision of not bring his laptop with him, and slowly, looked around.

He was on a prairie, to be sure, a few tufts of dry grass dotting the landscape. It looked like it had been a warzone or something, but more importantly, it looked as if it was daytime once more. An empty, endless sky greeted him as Darius directed his gaze upwards, and he coughed as a dry breeze brought a cloud of dust into his face. Brushing away the dust, he stood upwards, focusing more on the horizon. It looked like he was in a third world country or something, with all the shitty roads and impractically large stone castles in the horizon.

Wait, castles?

Right, not a third-world country after all, more like…

"You three! What matter of Witchcraft do you culverts harbor! Speak cretins!"

The Middle Ages.

Eight armored knights stood at the end of the stone road, armored in plate and chain mail. The leader, a man with a lance and a tower shield, a combination that appeared to be unwieldy at best, seemed to be rather...angry? Surprised? There was definitely wariness in the man's tone, and it sounded like they were back in the era of witch hunts and what-not.

Probably wouldn't help that they'd also look like foreign aliens, with their clothing.

Nor would it help much that a bunch of those probably had bows and arrows, to take them down from a distance as well.

Geez, things really sucked, didn't it?

And despite the fact that Darius didn't ever dream, he really was wishing that he was dreaming now.

But for now, he'll watch and see how one of the other students dragged into this place with him would handle the situation.

- Backpack with Jelly Drinks, Full Water Bottle, and Bags of Chips
- wallet with bus pass and shit
- room keys
- windbreaker

Last edited:
Camilla "Mia" Oliver
Location: Middle of a road (But don't know it yet) / Papa's Fragment
Time: IDK
Interaction with: Stranger Danger: Nascha: @Jerelin
Mood: Frightened and Hungry

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Camilla didn't expect to get an answer but softly in the silence, she heard someone spoke up as a name was bought up,"Nas-" Before she could finish saying the person's name, the sphere prison soon popped and the silence was replaced with the sound of nature. Birds singing their songs in joy as the wind picked up to dance to their musical melodies with the trees swaying their branches along with their partner, the wind. Camilla wasn't sure where they were but wherever it was, she was sitting in some kind of rocky path with pebbles crunching under her in a peaceful forest,"W-where are we?" She called out to whoever was there since she had also heard the sound of another bubble popping when she also fell, so by her guess, there had to be another person with her but she could have misheard it.

Camilla wasn't sure what to do but she thought the best thing to start with was getting off the pebble ground as she tried to find her cane, feeling around the rocks before finding the cold handle and getting up to dust herself off. Tapping her cane on the ground, Camilla tried to see what kind of place they were in but couldn't get a good image without Linda by her side to be her eyes but maybe this person could be her new eyes,"N-naschu?" She called out in hope that the person was here though not sure if she was pronouncing the name right since she had just only heard it faintly before landing into some foreign place. Whoever this 'Naschu' was, she could only help but trust this person as her caretaker until they find a way back to Ravenwood though it may be a long journey till they could find their escape.

[tabs][/tabs][tabs][/tabs]​

• Ravenwood Uniform
    Panda socks
    Shoes

• 7b0c9b2fc2725a44a9513f8d2f4812e1.png

• Phone |No Signal|
    Cane